Boston Bound Ch. 04 Fourth of July

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"nnnhh" Clementine squeaked involuntarily as sparks the flew from her tit to her clit. She raised the sudsy bar in her right hand and transferred it to Stella. "Here you... go," she said with a slight hesitation.

Stella recognized the response and smiled. "Soon, honey, real soon," she said to herself, "you'll feel what a woman can do for a woman." Taking the soap, Stella worked her hands in front of Clementine until they were buried in thick mounded lather. Dropping the bar, she watched it plop, then sink to the girl's stomach and slide under the water to the barely visible golden fringe above her cunny. She grinned when she heard Clementine gasp as the soap followed its course over her plump slice and stopped in the valley of her closed thighs.

Stella lifted her hands and interwove her soapy fingers in Clementine's hair. As she slowly, deliberately, scrubbed and massaged, she quietly advised, "Don't overlook your pretty pussy, Clementine."

12