Boston Cream Pie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers

Monday evening at about seven o'clock Dot called. When I heard her voice on the phone I said, "Hi Dot. Patty isn't home."

Dot said, "I know, she working late isn't she?"

"Yea. She won't be home till around eleven tonight. Did you need me to help you with something."

"Yea, can you come right over?"

I told her I was on my way. I went through our back yards entered the house through the deck door.

Dot was sitting on the sofa wearing a short nightgown. I was surprised to see her dressed that way but I tried to act normal. I walked over to Dot and asked, "What do you need help with?

Dot said, "Well, actually I think we maybe able to help each other. Jack just left for the airport a few minutes ago. Before he left he made love to me."

I said, "I don't understand, why are you telling me this?"

"Two reasons really. The first is that after listening to you tell me about your fantasy I became obsessed with the idea myself. I am sitting here with a fresh cream pie, and I was wondering if you would like to taste it?"

I didn't know what to say. I was stunned. As I looked at Dot and the image of her sitting there with her pussy full of cum while she talked to me had my head spinning.

Dot got up and took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom. The bedspread and blankets had already been pulled down and from the wrinkled sheets it wasn't hard to tell that there had been some activity on that bed already.

Dot let her nightgown slid off her shoulders and drop to the floor. She was wearing only a pair of panties that matched the nightgown she had just removed. I looked at her beautiful breasts. When I looked back into her face Dot said, "Just oral sex, nothing else. Okay?"

I said, "Okay."

Dot slipped her panties down and stepped out of them then she climbed onto the bed. She lay back on her pillow, spread her legs and said, "I'm ready."

I kicked off my shoes and climbed on the bed between her legs. As I looked at her pussy for the first time I felt my cock stiffen. She had a thick patch of dark brown pubic hair just above her pussy. There was some evidence of cum in the hair, but not much. The lips of her pussy were shinny and seemed to be almost stuck together by the juices that coated her whole vulva area. I looked up at Dot's face one more time. Her expression was one of pure lust. I started.

I went straight to her pussy and began slathering my tongue all over her vulva. I could taste the combination of her sexual juices and the semen that Jack had deposited there not more that twenty minutes earlier. When I pushed my tongue inside her the memories of all the times I had eaten Helen's pussy in similar circumstances came rushing back to me. Along with the memories came the realization that I loved that taste of a freshly fucked pussy.

I sucked on Dot's creamy pussy with abandon savoring the heady tastes and smells. Dot had multiple orgasms as I licked, kissed and sucked on her wonderful pussy.

When Dot had had enough she stopped me and told me to lie down next to her on the bed so that she could return the favor. She opened my pants and released my stiff cock and took it into her mouth and began bobbing her head up and down and running her tongue all over my cock. Occasionally she would remove my cock from her mouth and lick my balls and the underside of my cock then she would take it back into her mouth again.

When I finally climax in a joyful explosion, Dot took my entire load in her mouth swallowing as my cock continued to pulse. When it was over all I could say was, "Wow."

Afterward, as we lay on the bed together I asked Dot if she was okay with what we had done. She said, "I wouldn't have missed that for the world. Ever since you told me about you fantasy the only thing I could think about was having you do that to me after I had sex with Jack. The reality was even better than the fantasy."

I said, "Now what do we do? We have kind of stepped over the line here."

Dot said, "If we get another chance like tonight I would like to do this again. What about you?"

"I agree." We lay on the bed for a while just talking about unimportant things just to make conversation, then I said, "The other day when we talked you said you had another fantasy that you wouldn't tell me about. You dragged my fantasy out of me now I want to hear yours."

Dot said, "I don't think you want to hear this one."

"Try me."

"Not yet. I am not ready to talk about it yet"

"You own me. I'll let it go for now, but eventually you have to tell me."

"I will. I promise."

Shortly after that I went home.

Over the next two months Dot and I got together three more times. While I enjoyed performing oral sex on Dot after she had sex with Jack I still wanted it to be Patty I was eating.

I racked my brain to try and figure out a way I could get Patty to have sex with another man without destroying our marriage. After a while I realized there was no direct approach I could use to get what I wanted. The idea of Patty sneaking behind my back to have an affair, even if I knew she was doing it, wasn't what wanted. So I had to find a whole different way to approach this.

The seed of an idea started to form about a month later after I read a story about two couples who had gotten together to play cards and end up swapping partners for sex. The story wasn't very original. I have seen dozens of stories about friendly card games ending up with the couples swapping. On top of that the story wasn't very well written but it gave me an idea.

That night I made love to Patty. While we were kissing and teasing each other's bodies I jokingly asked her if she ever thought about swinging.

Patty said, "Swinging? What do you mean? Having sex on a swing?"

"No. I mean swapping partners with another couple."

"Your not serious are you?"

I said, "No. I'm not asking if you want to do it, I'm just asking if you ever thought about it."

"No. I have never thought about doing anything like that in my life. Why would you bring that up?"

"I've read several stories about it. It seems that the couples find that it expands their sex life, and they all seem to enjoy it."

Patty laughed and said, "It sounds like you want to try it."

"I didn't say that. I'm just a little curious about it."

"I don't think I could do it."

I said, "I bet that in the right situation you could it."

Patty laughed and said, "Oh you think so do you?"

"Sure. I'm not trying to talk you into doing anything, I just think that under the right circumstances you would do it."

"Do you think you could do it, think you could let another man have sex with me?"

"I guess that would depend on who the other couple was?"

"It sounds to me like you have thought about this a lot. Do you already have couples in mind that might interest you?"

I said, "I hadn't really thought about that but I guess I could feel comfortable doing something like that with Jack and Dot."

"Jack and Dot? Have you got the hots for Dot?"

"No. It's just that they are the only couple I can think of that I would feel comfortable trying something like this with."

Patty said, "I think you better just forget about swinging."

I let the subject drop. I didn't want to push to hard yet. I introduced the idea; it was time to let in sink in for a while.

A few days later we had dinner at Jack and Dot's house. I noticed, or maybe it was just my imagination, that Patty acted a little different around Jack. I wondered if she was thinking about our conversation about swapping. Patty wasn't exactly flirting with Jack, but she seemed to be more interested in talking to him than she usually was.

I let a couple of weeks pass before I mentioned swinging again. It was while we were making love again. I was stroking my cock into Patty when I asked her if she had thought about swinging since our last conversation. I felt a subtle change in her body and her face reddened a little as she said, "Stop it. I know you're just teasing me. I think this is something that you want to do and you're just trying to get me to go along. I'll bet you and Jack cooked this whole thing up and just want to see if Dot and I would go along with it."

"No. I haven't discussed this with anyone but you. I would never discuss something like this with anyone unless you and I were in complete agreement about doing it."

"Well I just thought that..."

"You just thought that because I mentioned Jack and Dot that I must be planning something with Jack. Why would you assume that Jack would be interested in swapping?"

"I didn't assume anything. You mentioned Jack and Dot so I thought that maybe you and Jack had discussed it. I guess you're right, Jack probably wouldn't be interested."

"Oh, he would be interested. You can bet on that. I saw the way he was looking at you when we were over at their house a couple of weeks ago. I think Jack secretly has the hots for you."

Patty gave me a dirty look and said, "He does not."

"Listen, I saw the way he looked at you. I think he would jump at the chance to get in your pants." As I said that Patty suddenly began to orgasm.

When her orgasm ended I said, "Was it something I said that cause that?"

Patty said, "I don't think so," which wasn't the answer I expected.

Over the next couple of weeks Patty's whole demeanor changed whenever Jack was around. I got the impression that she was even flirting with him at times. I wasn't sure I liked it. I felt a little jealous when I saw her talking to him but I had set this plot in motion and I was going to see it through.

It was obvious that I had Patty considering the possibility of a swap now I had to plant the idea in Jack and Dot's heads. The first chance I got to be alone with Dot I asked her what she thought about the idea of swapping. She seemed surprised by the idea but quickly admitted that it might be fun, but she wasn't sure that Jack would go along with the idea.

I told Dot that I would get Jack to agree.

My next mission was to talk to Jack and plant the idea in his head. Then one Saturday afternoon when the girls were out shopping I asked Jack top come over and have a couple of beers and watch a baseball game on television. After about three beers I asked Jack if he and Dot had ever discussed swinging. Jack said, "No. Why?"

I said, "The other night I was telling Patty about a story I read where these couples swapped partners for sex. Her reaction surprised me. She said that she didn't know if she could do that. I expected her to say she could never do anything like that."

Jack said, "Do you really think she would do it?"

"I asked her that and she said it would depend on who the other couple was. So I started naming other couples and Patty kept saying no or never immediately after I said the name. But then I said a name and she didn't say anything for a minute, then, finally said, 'I don't think so.'

I watched Jack for a reaction but didn't see one. I said, "Guess who the couple was that made her hesitate?"

Jack said. "I don't know."

"You and Dot."

"You're kidding. You just made that whole thing up as a joke, didn't you?"

"I am not kidding."

"I don't believe that Patty would be interested in swinging and certainly not with Dot and me."

"Don't be so sure. I think Patty has a little crush on you. I have noticed her flirting with you lately. Don't tell me you haven't noticed."

Jack didn't respond right away, Finally he said, "So why are you telling me this?"

I said, "Just so you know how to react when Patty starts flirting with you again?"

Jack didn't ask me to explain what I meant by 'know how to react' and I didn't tell him.

That night during our lovemaking I brought up swinging again. Patty said, "You really want to do this don't you?"

I said, "I'm not sure but I am very interested by the idea. Would you ever consider it?"

Patty was quiet for a minute then said, "I might be, but only if we did it with Jack and Dot. But before we go any farther with this I have to know that Jack would really want me. I don't want to be put into the position of trying to seduce him into going along with this scheme of yours."

"Jack will gladly go along."

"How do you know? Have you already discussed this with him?"

"I just know Jack would jump at the chance to get you in bed."

"How can you be so sure? I'm not."

I said, "How about we try a little experiment?"

"What kind of experiment?"

"Dot will be at her mother's all weekend so Jack will be home alone. So why don't you call Jack tomorrow and tell him I am away for the day and you need some help with the garbage disposal. I'll rig the disposal so it won't work. After he fixes it offer him a drink. Just see what happens. If he starts flirting with you just see how far it goes."

"Where are you going to be while all this is going on?

"I'll get out of the house so you'll have privacy. You can call me on my cell phone after Jack leaves."

"You say that if he flirts with me I should see how far it goes. How far should I let it go?"

I hadn't really thought about that until Patty asked. I thought for a minute then said, "Go as far as you feel comfortable going."

Patty said, "I don't think I can do it."

I tried to get her to reconsider but she said she didn't want to talk about it any longer. Then she rolled over and went to sleep.

The next morning when I came down to breakfast Patty was already cleaning the kitchen. She poured me a cup of coffee and asked, "When are you leaving?"

I said, "Leaving? Where am I supposed to be going?"

"You have to leave so that I can call Jack."

"I thought you said you couldn't do it."

"I changed my mind. Okay?"

"Well, give me a couple of minutes to eat and then I'll jam the garbage disposal. I'll be out of here in a half hour."

I ate my breakfast then showered and dressed. Then I jammed the disposal so that it popped the circuit breaker on the disposal. As I prepared to leave I kissed Patty and said, "Call me as soon as he leaves." I wanted to say more. I want to ask her what changed her mind but for some reason I couldn't talk. My head was spinning thinking about what could happen in my house while I was out.

These thoughts were still in my head as I backed the car out of the driveway and headed away from the house. As I turned the corner at the end of the block it suddenly occurred to me that I wanted to be home to see what happened with my own eyes. I pulled the car to the curb and parked. I quickly walked back to the house and let my self in through the side door on the garage. I listened for a moment at the kitchen door but didn't hear Patty so I opened the door and went in. As I quietly walked through the house I listened for any sign of Patty and when I reached the stairs I heard the shower running. That allowed me to slip upstairs without being heard. I hid the closet in the guest bedroom until Patty had finished her shower, dressed and went back down stairs.

In our house the stairs ended on a landing or loft like area that overlooked the living room. My hope was that I could hide on this landing and watch and listen to Jack and Patty without being seen. I slipped out of the guest bedroom and onto the landing and sat on the floor with my back against the wall so that Patty wouldn't see me if she look up.

I heard her putting things away in the kitchen for a few minutes, and then she was quiet. After a few seconds I heard Patty dial the phone. I listened as Patty told Jack about the problem with our disposal and ended the call by saying, Thanks Jack, I really appreciated it."

A few minutes later I heard the deck door into the kitchen open and Patty greeted Jack. She said, "I don't know what happened, it just stopped working. I didn't want to wait for Gary to get home tonight to get it fix. I hope it's not to big a problem."

Jack said, "Let's see... It's not getting any power, probably just a circuit breaker." A few seconds later I heard the disposal running.

Patty said, "That was fast."

Jack said, "It was just the circuit breaker. No big deal."

Patty said, "Well I couldn't figure out what was wrong with it so I really appreciate your coming over so fast. Can you stay for a cup of coffee, or a cold drink?"

Jack said, I could go for a cold drink."

Patty said, "Why don't you go sit in the living room and I'll bring the drinks in there?"

I watched as Jack came into the living room below me and sat on the sofa. The sofa faced in my direction so I was going to have to be careful so that I wouldn't be seen. Jack had just made himself comfortable when Patty came in with their drinks. I was a little surprised by what Patty was wearing. She was wearing a loose fitting blouse that showed off her breasts when ever she leaned forward and with that she had on a skirt that showed off her beautiful ass and also showed a lot of her sexy legs.

As I looked at her I remembered her saying the night before that she didn't want to have to seduce Jack. I was beginning to wonder if she had changed her mind.

Patty set the drinks down on the coffee table and sat next to Jack on the sofa. Not close to him. It looked completely innocent. They talked about the neighborhood, the weather, and plans for vacations. All very innocent, except that I noticed that Jack kept looking at Patty's legs when she wasn't looking at him, and any time she leaned over to pick up her drink, Jack took the opportunity to look down her blouse. I was suddenly getting uncomfortable. I found myself thinking that I should stop this before it went any farther, but I didn't move.

After about ten minutes of their innocent chatter Jack said, "I guess I had better get going."

I was relieved when Patty didn't say or do anything to try and change his mind. Then, as Jack stood up he turned to Patty and said, "You know you are a very sexy woman."

I could see Patty blush as she tried to think of a response to Jack's complement. Before she could say anything Jack said, I know I should leave but I just have to tell you that looking at that hot body of yours has me so excited I can hardly walk."

Now I could see that Patty was very embarrassed. She managed to say; "I don't think you should be talking to me like this. It's is making me very uncomfortable."

Jack said, "I'm sorry if you are uncomfortable but I just have to tell you how I feel. I have a hard on that is about to pop my zipper."

Patty looked like she was starting to get angry. She said, "You have no such thing and I think you better leave now."

I was beginning to worry that I might have to go downstairs and throw Jack out of the house, but I wasn't supposed to be home. How would I explain that to either of them? I was going to have to wait this out and hope that Patty wouldn't need my help.

As I waited to see who would speak next Jack suddenly opened his pants and pulled them down to his knees. He wasn't kidding about having an erection. His cock was at full attention. Patty didn't say a word. She just stared at Jack's engorged cock. There were two good reasons that she was staring at his cock the way she was. First was because of its sudden appearance and second was because of its size. Jack's cock was at least two inches longer than mine.

Jack was the next to speak. "Do you like what you see?"

Patty didn't respond. Jack continued, "Touch it if you want to, it doesn't bite." When Patty made no move Jack said, "Come on Patty you know you want to. Its big and beautiful and you want to put your fingers around it don't you?"

Patty seemed to be in a trance as she sat staring at Jack's member, but ever so slowly she began to raise her hand and move it toward his cock. When Patty's fingers were less than an inch away from his cock Jack yell, "Watch out."

Patty nearly jumped off the sofa. When she saw that Jack was laughing at her she began to laugh too. When she settled back down Jack took her hand and placed it on his cock and held it there as he stroked its long shaft. After a minute of this Jack placed his hand behind Patty's head and pulled her face to his cock. Jack then pressed the head of his cock against Patty's lips. Slowly she opened her mouth and took his cock inside. Once Jack's cock was in her mouth, Patty lost any sign of reluctance she had displayed earlier. She began pumping up and down on his cock taking as much down her throat as she could. A couple of times she took so much in that it triggered her gag reflex.

K.K.
K.K.
3,056 Followers