Boston Cream Pie Ch. 02

Story Info
Gary talks Patty into swapping with Jack & Dot.
8.9k words
182.5k
60
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers

Patty and I had invited Dot and Jack to come over for dinner on Saturday night with the intention of trying to get them to swap sex partners for the evening. Actually I already knew that Patty was ready and even though I hadn't told Dot about our intentions I knew that she was willing. The only uncertainty was Jack. I had no idea how he would react. Just because he had sex with Patty twice already didn't mean that he would accept the idea of me having sex with his wife.

I spent most of the week trying to figure out how to make the swap happen. I was still trying to think of a way to make it happen as I stood at the gas girl cooking steaks and drinking a beer with Jack that Saturday evening. I hadn't come up with any ideas so I decided to take the direct approach. Jack had no idea that I knew about his two sexual couplings with Patty. I thought about just telling him that I knew and then asking him if he was willing to let me have Dot, but I decided that approach could get real uncomfortable real fast.

In the end I decide to just see if I could interest him in trading wives. I said, "Remember when I told you that I thought Patty might have a crush on you?"

Jack said, "Yeah, why?" He sounded a little nervous when he answered.

I said, "Well I am pretty sure I am right. I don't mean that she wants to leave me or anything. I know she loves me but I suspect that she is curious about what it might be like to have sex with you."

Jack said, "You think so?"

"Yes. I am pretty sure. I was thinking that maybe we could work something out. How would you feel about trying a swap?"

"What do you mean swap?"

"You know what I mean. You go to bed with Patty and I go to bed with Dot."

Jack said, "You're not serious."

"I am."

"I don't think so."

I said, "You mean that you wouldn't like to get into my wife's panties?"

"It's not that. It's that I don't think Dot would go along with anything like this."

"If Dot would go along would you want to do it? I mean that if you had the opportunity to make it with Patty would you mind if I made it with Dot."

"I wouldn't mind. I think it would be great but I don't think Dot..."

"Let me worry about Dot. After dinner I'll talk to Dot and see if I can get her interested. While I am with Dot you talk to Patty. If they are both willing we can just grab a bedroom and fuck our brains out. Agreed?"

"What if one of them says no?"

"Then it's over.

Jack took a big gulp of his beer and said, "You really are serious about this aren't you? I can't believe we are going to try this."

All through dinner I could tell that Jack was nervous. He talked too fast and laughed too much. I wasn't exactly calm myself. I was so excited about what we were going to do that I had trouble hiding it.

We managed to get through dinner and the girls cleaned up the kitchen while Jack and I sat outside and had another beer. After a few minutes Dot came outside. I asked her where Patty was and she said, "Patty is putting some things away and she'll be out in a few minutes."

I looked at Jack and nodded my head toward the door to signal him to go in the house and talk to Patty. Jack saw my signal and got up immediately and said that he had to use the bathroom and went into the house. As soon as he was out of sight I moved over close to Dot and said, "Jack isn't going to the bathroom. He is going to fuck Patty."

Dot didn't look surprised, but she just asked, "How did you talk him into it?

I told her about the conversation I had with Jack before dinner then I suggested that we give him a few more minutes to talk to Patty then we could find a bed for ourselves.

We waited about ten minutes then went into the house. When I peeked into the living room I saw Jack kissing Patty. It bothered me to see that. I don't know why. It shouldn't have under the circumstances. I coughed and then entered the room. Patty and Jack had separated and were acting like nothing had happened. Evidently they didn't know that I had seen them.

I looked at Jack and he gave me a thumbs up. I gave him the same signal back then I led Dot upstairs to the guest bedroom. Once inside the room Dot was all over me. As she kissed me she began to open my pants. As I returned her kissed I pulled her top up and we separated just long enough for me top help Dot get her top off. Dot pushed her hand inside my pants and began gently stroking my cock. Then she smiled at me and said, "Well you got your way, but is this what you wanted? I thought your interest was in your cream pie fantasy not in wife swapping. I guess you are planning on getting a cream pie when Jack and I go home."

It's funny, but up until that moment in the evening I hadn't even thought about what I was trying to accomplish. I guess when the idea of swapping first occurred to me I was just thinking of it as a way to continue to live my cream pie fantasy. But all that evening the only thing on my mind was whether Jack would go along with wife swapping. I never gave a thought to why I wanted to do it.

Although my cock was responding to the attention Dot was giving it my mind was elsewhere. I was thinking about what Jack and Patty were doing in the other room. I was feeling pretty strange. I could feel my arousal growing but at the same time I was thinking about Patty in the other room allowing Jack to take her and I didn't much like the idea. What really confused me was that I got very aroused when I watched Patty having sex with Jack the first time. And when she came home from the store with her so called Boston Cream Pie I wasn't upset. What had changed?

I asked Dot," Are you okay with this? Does it bother you that Jack is having sex with Patty in the other room?"

"I don't know. I guess I haven't given it much thought. After all you and I have been messing around for some time. Just because it was only oral sex doesn't change things. Besides, I have been wanting to get this big cock of yours inside me for a long time. Well if I have to let Jack fuck Patty to get what I want then I say that's okay."

I thought about what she said and decide to just enjoy the moment. I pushed Dot down on her knees. Dot pulled my pants down and took my cock into her mouth and began giving me an exquisite blowjob. She brought me to the brink of coming several times then she let me recover.

As Dot continued pleasuring my cock with her wonderful mouth I began to think about Patty and wondered if she was doing the same to Jack. This thought brought back the memory of seeing Patty sucking Jack's cock. This image didn't upset me exactly but it changed my reaction to Dot. Instead of just standing there, enjoying the sensations of a great blowjob, I started forcing my cock deeper into Dot's mouth. I guess I was a little rough because Dot almost choked a couple of times.

When Dot stopped her oral treatment of my cock she got up and we both finished undressing. Dot got on the bed and I climbed between her legs and attacked her pussy with my mouth. Dot was already pretty hot and her pussy was very wet causing her juices to run down my chin. My oral attack on Dot's pussy was much more aggressive than I normally do it. I think this was caused by the image in my head of Patty having her pussy eaten by Jack. Dot didn't seem to mind. As a matter of fact she seemed to enjoy it very much as she had at least two orgasms.

After Dot's second orgasm I had her get on her hands and knees and as I visualized Jack stroking his cock into my wife's pussy I pounded mine into Dot. Again there were no complaints from Dot, only another big orgasm. When I finally climaxed it was as if I was venting all of my frustrations, anger and passion in one huge rush of hot fluid shooting deep inside Dot.

We lay there quietly for a few minutes then I excused myself to go to the bathroom. Instead of using the guest bathroom I slipped through the hall door into the master bath. I didn't turn the lights on because I didn't want Patty and Jack to know I was in there. I crept to the bedroom door and listened for a minute. I could hear their voices.

I heard Patty say, "Oh... That's good... Yes do that some more. I'm getting close. Suck my clit... Suck my clit... Oh God that feels good."

I pushed the door open just enough that I could see the bed. Patty was on her back with her feet drawn so that her knees were up and spread and Jack had his face in her pussy. Patty was lifting her hips and humping her pussy into Jack and making the little sound in her throat that she always makes when she is having an orgasm.

After a couple of minutes more of Jack's oral attention, Patty said, "I want you inside me now. "

Jack moved up on top of Patty and she reached between their bodies and guided his cock between her labia into the entrance to her sex. When she removed her hand Jack push himself all the way in. As he began to move in and out of her she said, "That feels real good. You are going to make me cum again. Your cock feels so good inside me. Go slow and make it last a long time."

Then Jack spoke for the first time. "You have a great pussy. It feels so good around my cock. I hope Gary appreciates what you have between your legs."

"Oh he does. And he will appreciate it even more when I sit on his face tonight after you leave."

Jack said, "When you sit on his face? What does that mean?"

"I shouldn't be telling you this, but Gary likes to suck my pussy after I have had sex."

"You mean he eats your pussy when it's messy after sex?"

"Yea. He calls it a cream pie. He actually likes it. You can't ever tell anyone about this. He'd kill me if he knew I told you about it."

I couldn't believe that she shared that with Jack. How would I ever be able to look him in the eye again when he knows that I ate his cum out of Patty's pussy. I was hurt and humiliated. I felt like going into the bedroom and throwing Jack out but I knew that would accomplish nothing except make me look more ridiculous. After all, this little party was my idea.

I wasn't feeling very well as I went back to the guest bedroom and rejoined Dot on the bed. She seemed to sense that something was wrong and said, "Things aren't going the way you expected are they. Well let me see if I can help." Dot bent down and took my cock into her mouth and gave me a slow gentle blowjob that eventually brought my cock to life. Once I was erect I entered Dot's pussy for the second time that night and slowly stroked in and out until I climaxed several minutes later. I don't think Dot had an orgasm that time.

Afterward Dot said, "Sorry this wasn't as hot an occasion as you expected it to be. Sometimes things just don't go the way we plan them. I guess maybe there is something I can say to take your mind off of Patty and Jack. This may not excite you or make everything okay but it will give you something else to think about. But you can't tell anybody about this, okay?"

I said, "Sure," even thought I had no idea what she was going to say and wasn't sure at the time if I cared.

She said, Okay, you promised." Then she proceeded to shock me. Dot told me about her fantasy. The one she wouldn't tell me before. Dot said, "For some time now I have had the desire to have sex with another woman."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "You want to have sex with another woman? Are you a lesbian?"

"No., of course not. I have always loved sex and always with men but I find that I also want to try it with a woman"

"How did that come about? You just wake up one day and want to have sex with a woman?"

"Why does this seem to bother you so much?"

"I don't know. I guess it was just such an unexpected thing for you to say. How long have you felt this way?"

"It didn't happen all at once. It started about a year ago when Jack and I moved here."

"Did some woman you met here try to seduce you? Just how did it start?"

"Well you're right in a way, it was a woman I met here but she didn't try to seduce me. I just became infatuated with her. I didn't realize at first that the attraction was sexual, but it kept getting stronger until I got to the point where I had to masturbate when I thought about her."

I said, "You said it was someone you met here? Who is this woman that has you so hot?"

"You haven't figured it out yet? It's Patty."

"Patty?" Oh shit, she'd freak out if she knew that.

"You can't ever tell her. She's my friend and I don't want to scare her away."

Dot and I talked for a while about her attraction to Patty and I told her I would never tell anyone about it. I told her that I really didn't see any way that I could help her make her fantasy come true and she said that she knew that. Then Dot and I got dressed and went down to the living room.

As we passed the door to the master bedroom I could her movement in there and soon after Dot and I sat down in the living room Jack and Patty came down and sat with us. It was a bit awkward for a while. No body seemed to know what to say. I had difficulty looking at Patty and couldn't look at Jack at all. I kept thinking 'What does he think of me now that Patty told him about my liking cream pies.'

Dot and Patty tried to make conversation but it was uncomfortable. Finally Dot said, "Jack I think we should go home now. I think we all probably need so time to think about what we did. I think everything will look better in the morning. We may even want to do this again some time." As she said that Dot looked directly at me.

Patty and I walked then to the door and said good night as they left. It occurred to me that it was strange that I didn't kiss Dot goodnight and Patty didn't kiss Jack.

Patty went into the kitchen to turn the dishwasher on and I went to the bedroom and got ready for bed. When Patty came in she put her arms around me and kissed me. Then she said, "Well how was it?"

I said, "Fine."

"Fine? Is that all you can say about tonight. We traded sex partners tonight and all you can say about the evening was that it was fine?"

"All right. The sex with Dot was great. Best I've had in a long time. How was it with Jack? Did he give you a good fucking?"

"I don't like the way you said that, but yes, it was very good. Why do you seem so cranky?"

I wanted to tell her that I knew that she told him about the cream pies and that I felt betrayed and humiliated by that. I also wanted to say that I think she enjoyed her sex with Jack more that with me. But I didn't say any of that, I just said, "I guess I am just a little tired."

Patty kissed me again and said, "Would you like some cream pie?" Then she smiled and licked her lips.

I said, "Not tonight. I've had enough sex tonight and I am tired."

Patty looked hurt but didn't say a word.

In a couple of days I got over my mood. I kept looking to see if Jack acted differently around me. I was trying to see if what Patty told him would affect the way he related to me but I could see no difference so I decided that maybe it was no big deal.

Two weeks later we were invited to Jack and Dot's for dinner. I wasn't sure that I wanted to go. I had the impression that this was just their turn to host us in their bedrooms and as it turned out I was right. But this time I actually enjoy myself a little more.

As Dot and I were lying in bed after our orgasms, she said, "Guess what happened when Jack and I got home after the last party at your house?"

"I have no idea."

"He pushed me down on the bed, pulled my panties off and went down on my pussy. He ate a cream pie. I don't know where he got the idea to do that but he did it and I loved it."

I actually smiled to myself because I knew where he got the idea.

After that night I had decided that I wasn't going to do anymore swapping. I didn't say anything to Patty. I didn't feel that I needed to. I just figured that the next turn to host would be ours and I just wouldn't invite Jack and Dot over again. I figured that in time everyone would understand.

It was about a month later that I got a call at work from Patty. She said that Jack had called and asked her to come over.

I said, "He wants us to come over? When?"

"Not us. Just me. This afternoon. He said that Dot is out of town today and he was off from work and wondered if I would come over for a while."

I knew what Jack wanted but I wasn't sure why Patty was calling me about it. I felt that she should have just said no, but instead of telling her that I asked, "Why does he want you to come over?" "He didn't say."

"Well why do you think he wants you to come over?"

"I don't know. I guess he wants to talk to me. He's lonely without Dot there."

I was starting to get a little pissed. I was sure that Patty knew exactly what Jack wanted and was looking for me to give her permission to have sex with him. I wasn't going to do that. I was going to make her decide for herself, so I didn't speak for a minute.

Patty broke the silence. "Well, should I go over?"

I said, "If it was up to me I would say no. I don't think it is appropriate for you to be alone with Jack in the middle of the day."

"So are you telling me I can't go?"

"You're not a child. Some things you have to decide for yourself. I think you already know what you should do."

"I guess you're right. I'll see you when you get home. I love you."

"I love you too."

"Bye."

Afterward, all I could think about was Patty's call. I wanted to go home but I couldn't. I had several important phone calls and two meetings I had to attend and probably wouldn't be able to get out of the office until six o'clock as it was.

At two o'clock, as I forced down a sandwich and cup of coffee between meetings, I call Patty. I let the phone ring until the answering machine picked up then I quickly hung up without leaving a message. I didn't want Patty to know I had called.

I got home at seven o'clock that evening and Patty was in the kitchen preparing dinner. When I came in she said, "Your just in time. Dinner is almost ready. Why don't you go and change quickly then we will have time for a drink before dinner.

I went through to the bedroom and began changing my clothes. There had been nothing in Patty's manor when I walked into the house that would tell me what she had done that afternoon. I was going to have to ask her about it and I was worried that she wouldn't tell me the truth. And if she did lie, would I know it?

I went into the bathroom to put my socks in the laundry hamper and when I opened the hamper I found a pair of Patty's sexy black thong panties sitting on top. I picked them up and examined them. The crotch was damp and there appeared to be white crusty substance in places. I smelled them and proved what I already suspected. The wetness and white spots were caused by semen. Patty did go over to see Jack and they had sex. That was the simple fact. Now what should I do about it? First I would have to hear what Patty had to say before I made any decisions.

I finished changing and went back out to the kitchen. Patty handed me a scotch and we went into the living room and sat down. I sat opposite Patty and looked into her eyes as I asked, "What did you do this afternoon?"

"If you must know I went to visit Jack."

"I thought we agreed that you wouldn't go over there."

"No. You hinted that you didn't want me to go but you never told me not to go. You left it up to me and I wanted to talk to Jack."

"What did you talk about?"

"Just things. Nothing important. He was alone and so was I so we kept each other company for a couple of hours."

So far Patty was doing a pretty good job of making her visit seem innocent, so I leaned closer to her and said, "Now tell me the truth, did you fuck Jack?"

I could tell that Patty wanted to look away from me but she didn't. She said, "What do you think?"

"I think the two of you spent the afternoon fucking. Now why don't you tell me what happened."

K.K.
K.K.
3,052 Followers