Boston Guys for Ottawa Girls

Story Info
Franco-Iranian woman dates black American in Ottawa.
1.3k words
1
11k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Katharine Tremblay winced as Stephen Rothschild eased his cock out of her asshole. Never let it be said that anal sex is an easy thing to do. The tall young woman took a deep breath before rolling over on her side. Glancing at her boyfriend, she breathed a sigh of relief. The big and tall, dark-skinned young man she loved pulled her into his arms, and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Katharine smiled to herself and nestled her head against Stephen's hairy chest before going to sleep. It was astonishing how much she loved this guy. Once upon a time, she listed anal sex among the list of things she would never do, along with playing Russian roulette and voting liberal...now look at her. Positively glowing after a vigorous session of butt-fucking. How times changed.

What was your favorite part of getting fucked in the ass? Stephen asked her in his usual no-nonsense voice. Roused from near-slumber, Katharine shot him a mischievous grin. Truth be told, her butt still hurt from the ass pounding she just got from him, but she felt oddly good. And to think she was so nervous at first. I loved the whole thing, Katharine told him with a grin. And she did. Although she had been understandably nervous at first, it turned out to be a lot more fun than she thought it would be. The many times she thought about anal sex, she envisioned a dirty mess, and a lot of pain. Her first time with Stephen, under his patient guidance, turned out to be a lot of fun.

Katharine Tremblay, born in the City of Montreal, Quebec, to a French Canadian father and Iranian Christian mother, simply never envisioned herself the anal sex "type". What is the anal sex type? That's a question she frequently asked herself, prior to her latest sexual experiment with her favorite African-American stud muffin. Stephen's willingness to experiment had always surprised her. When she first met him on the bus to school, she thought he was a square, to tell you the truth. Six feet two inches tall, dark-skinned and somewhat chubby but still roughly handsome. With his blue silk shirt, dark gray silk pants and black timberland boots, not to mention that oversized cross hanging around his neck, he looked like the church type, the very definition of boring.

Now, Katharine Tremblay is a good Christian gal brought up in the Roman catholic diocese of metropolitan Montreal, but she's also a wild flower. And she cannot stand boring guys. Well, that's what she thought until she looked into his eyes. There she was something else. A smoldering intensity that was disturbingly familiar. A look she often saw when she looked in the mirror. Yeah, as it turns out, Stephen the square was full of surprises, to be sure. She found out during their initial conversation during that bus ride. He was reading a book whose title kind of caught her unawares. Bisexual Men : Coming Out Every Which Way by Ron Jackson Suresha. Definitely not the kind of book you'd expect to find in the hands of a big and tall young Black man on his way to University. Not in a boring place like Ottawa, Ontario, at any rate.

What are you reading? Katharine asked him, by way of breaking the ice. She sat next to him on the crowded bus, bound for Carleton University. Pausing from reading, he looked her up and down, then showed her the cover. Interesting, was all she could say. For the first time in a long time, something a man said had the normally very loquacious Quebecoise tongue-tied. Stephen smiled at her, and told her that male bisexuality quite often shocked a lot of people, especially young women. When he said that, Katharine suddenly found her voice. I've got nothing against bisexual men, she said. Stephen smiled at her, that weird, fearless smile of his. Good to know, he said with a grin, because you're talking to one.

And that's how they met. Later, she bumped into him inside the University library, and as luck would have it, they sat next to each other at the computer terminals. That's how she got to know Stephen Rothschild a bit better. He was an international student at Carleton University, hailing from distant Boston, Massachusetts. Katharine, who'd only left Canada once, to visit French Polynesia, was mighty surprised that an American man would leave New England to study in Ontario. Stephen grinned and shared a personal story with her. During his freshman year at Northeastern University, he got into quite a bit of mischief, thanks to a fraternity he joined. It to the point that his parents, Franklin and Amanda Rothschild decided to send him out of town to continue his University studies. And that's how Stephen Rothschild, a Bostonian born and bred, ended up in paltry little Ottawa, Ontario. Life can sure as hell be funny when it wants to be.

That night in the Carleton University library, they exchanged cell phone numbers and added each other on Facebook. Thus began their friendship and the subsequent romance that followed. What a pair they made. A tall, athletic young Caucasian woman of French Canadian and Iranian Christian descent and an African-American guy from New England. Definitely not the sort of pairing that one sees every day, that's for bloody sure. They say that opposites attract, and it held true for Stephen Rothschild and Katharine Tremblay. Different as they were, they got along wonderfully, in and out of the bedroom.

With Stephen, Katharine found herself experimenting with new things. As it turns out, the church-going Black stud was quite kinky. Once, he bought her a strap-on dildo and asked her to fuck him with it, a practice he called "pegging". Although she found it quite strange at first, Katharine got the hang of it after a few tries. Soon strap-on play became a regular part of her bedroom activities with Stephen. After a many sessions of her fucking his ass with the strap-on dildo, he began expressing an interest in her bum. Katharine, tall and toned, hot-bodied thanks to an exercise regimen which includes gymnastics, rowing and pole dancing, wasn't keen about taking it up the bum. Something she considered low and dirty. Well, Stephen continued begging for it and finally she relented. It turned out to be a mind-opening ( among other things ) experience, to say the least.

Yes, she'd been nervous as Stephen bent her five-foot-eleven, 130-pound, lithe form over the bed and asked her to spread her alabaster butt cheeks for him. Gently he applied lubricant all over her anus, then pressed his condom-covered dick against her asshole. Stephen paused, asking Katharine if she was ready for the final time. Katharine nodded, and with a grunt he eased his cock inside of her. Katharine had imagined all kinds of things when she thought of anal sex. Everything from accidents like farting ( or worse ) to being too tight. She never imagined it would feel like this, though. The feel of Stephen's cock in her asshole was amazing, to say the least. Stephen used plenty of lubricant, and he was careful and patient with her, keeping her comfortable and listening to her likes and dislikes as he worked his dick up her ass. And thanks to him, her first butt fucking turned out to be the most intense sexual experience of her life.

Life was definitely taking some turns Katharine Tremblay hadn't expected, but she was satisfied with it for now. Things were going good for her in her political science studies at Carleton University and Stephen was doing pretty good in criminology. Soon they'd both graduate and hit the job market, like millions of university graduates and aspiring young professionals all over the continent of North America. Stephen promised her that if he could find a job in Canada, he would definitely try to make a life here with her. He had plans to introduce her to his parents next Christmas vacation. His folks were coming to Toronto for a visit. Katharine could hardly wait to meet them. Who says relationships between polar opposites don't work out?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers