Botched Festival

Story Info
A young couple get some fatherly "love" at a festival.
1k words
3.17
17.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My father plays in an amateur band and invited me and my girlfriend to a festival. We were to sleep in a large tent with all his band members. After they'd had their concert, the drinking got out of hand for all parties. My girlfriend and I made a dumb bet with our father. If he won, he would get to sleep with her. If we won, we stood to win a rather large sum of money. We thought it was all in good fun and honestly, the money was tempting.

And then we ended up losing that bet. My father wouldn't let us off the hook. He insisted we go back to the tent so he could collect his prize, that is to say, my girlfriend. There were several problems with this. We'd never done it before and my girlfriend was a virgin. He told us he would take her virginity and this would help bring us closer in our relationship. I didn't feel like watching, but neither could I just abandon her. At this point we really regretted it all.

So, he got her lower parts undressed and got on top of her on a sleeping mat. While I held her hand, he put his penis inside of her. It really hurt her and he looked like he was about to get a heart attack, moaning and breathing heavily. Adjusting took both parties quite some time. My girlfriend not hurting so much and constantly going "Ow" and "Oww." And my father not having some sort of medical event.

Finally, things had calmed down, and my girlfriend let go of my hand to put her arms around his shoulders. The intercourse he performed with her was in a slow and steady tempo. I didn't know what to do with myself, so I just sat there watching. He of course came with some lewd comments, like "I just took your girlfriend's virginity" and telling us how he was going to make her pussy smell like fish. At one point he told us to kiss each other, which we did. While she embraced me his movements got harder and more authoritative, just to make a point, I guess.

There were people coming and going in the tent, and eventually all the other band members had returned. They of course realized what was going on, and knew the relationship between us, but were kind enough to not make any comments. For me it adds to the humiliation that my father's friends know exactly what he did and that he was sleeping with my girlfriend right in front of me.

Because of the alcohol he had a hard time finishing, like it being really, really difficult. Hours went by. The other people had gone to sleep in their sleeping bags, and the morning light was starting to shine through the fabric of the tent, while the vaginal intercourse went on and on. I had to ask him to increase his tempo just to get it over with, but even then, he couldn't finish, even after several attempts. My girlfriend was like "Hooow much longer?" She was bored and sore at the same time. He knew a "trick" she was reluctant to do, but at the end she agreed to turn around and let him have her from behind. Then after a lengthy series of thumps and thuds against her butt he could at long last lean back and climax inside her. He hadn't used a condom or anything.

With that he thanked us for the "gift" and the sex with my girlfriend, and rolled over to go to sleep next to us. My girlfriend was a mess. She was covered with sweat and black hairs, and the T-shirt she was still wearing was soaking wet. He had fulfilled his promise of making her smell somewhat like sea food. We talked for a while as everyone else was sleeping, and agreed this had been a bad, bad decision, but we should continue our relationship. I felt the need to reclaim her, which she agreed to. So, in the silence of the tent, I performed a total of three much shorter intercourse with her, and got my father's sloppy seconds I suppose. It was a special feeling to say the least pushing around in the remains of another man, but it also felt really good to finally have her.

The next day was awkward. All parties pretended as if nothing had happened and was busy clearing the stuff and taking down the tent. My father finally broke the silence by asking if I had slept with her, and was happy with the answer. He told us things had gotten out of hand, but he didn't regret anything. The sex had felt really good and he'd gotten to give us a memory we'd never forget. He wanted to have that place in both our lives. My parents are divorced, so there won't be any complications on the marriage front. He advised us to go on with our sex life and relationship, and not to have any hard feelings about what transpired. Before we left, he took a few pictures of my girlfriend while she was peeing and smiling to the camera, just to have a memory.

It's been a few months since this happened and the relationship with my girlfriend is good. We've talked it through and come to the same conclusion we did back then. What happened was really lewd and regrettable, but we should go on and try not hyper-focusing so much on this. But I just can't stop thinking about it, and I can't get the images and the sounds of what happened out of my head. My girlfriend whimpering and my father moaning above her and all that, and the fact he got her from behind. He doesn't talk about the topic now, but I understand as much that he's proud of it, and he's even shown me the pictures of my girlfriend on his computer as some sort of trophy.

I still remember his words as we looked at her shining smile on the computer screen, her full hips showing as she's peeing in the grass.

"She'll never be as beautiful as she was then. I got to have her, you'll never forget it, and this has brought us closer in our relationship."