Bottom Boi Ep. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, go make some breakfast for us. Your mistress is hungry," I ordered. "We'll continue after breakfast."

"Yes, Mistress," he responded. "I'll be quick."

"No, I want my breakfast perfect and delicious," I ordered.

After breakfast, he came back into the bedroom while I was preparing myself for the next level. He looked up to see his mistress standing proudly in front of him. My breasts stood perky, nipples were hard. As his gaze fell lower it stopped on her newest addition; my big dick strapon. It was almost 8 inches long, its fat mushroom head ballooning from the tip that led down a veiny shaft. I looked incredible, powerful, and dominant. Which made his dick seem to shrink a bit in intimidation. My cock wasn't just bigger, it dwarfed his own. Several inches longer, almost three times as thick, and its very aura seemed to pulse with sexual energy.

"You like it?" I asked. "I bought it only for you."

"It's big... I like it, Mistress," he answered.

I was pleased as I heard his answer and saw his transfixed face. His shrimpy little five-inches was soft in the cage like a nub.

"That's why I've kept you plugged. Do you think you're ready?" I asked in a domineering voice.

His only response was a vacant nod. I knew that his brain was already entering the space where it was focused solely on anal pleasure, the area where the sensations in his asshole and prostate dominated his mind.

"Get on your back on the bed and bring your legs up," I ordered.

He dutifully obeyed, looking like a puppy submitting to a stronger dog, displaying his soft underbelly to show that he was pliant and responsive to his alpha. I moved to his ass and gently started to tug on his buttplug, testing the tautness of his anus after almost an hour of being stretched open. I found it very receptive, and with ease, he gave up the plug. His sphincters were too stretched, too weak to resist my playtime, they would accept whatever I put past them now.

"Wow, it worked nicely as I expected," I said.

I looked down at his tiny caged penis, by this point he was rock hard. His sad little dong trying to stand at attention in anticipation of the pleasure his butt was going to receive. I took his little cage between two of my fingers. While I cradled his tiny caged pp with my two fingers, I used my other hand to fist my strapon cock.

"Look at your pathetic dick, eagerly enjoying being caged. I don't even need to use my full hand to hold you. If I wrapped my entire hand around your little manhood it would likely disappear, like a magic trick," I giggled.

I increased the pace of the stroking of my dildo. I looked down at his butthole, it was grasping and spasming, wanting to be filled yet empty. He was getting very close to cumming. He tried his best to clench his butthole to hold his orgasm. He hated the sensation because it was almost making him cum.

"Squirt your little sissy load. Show me how pathetic your little dick is and do it while looking at my beautiful monster," I laughed.

My words were too much, he unloaded onto my hand. A little longer creamy leak, then he was finished. He wasn't panting, he wasn't tired by the orgasm. Just waiting for more.

"Did you enjoy that orgasm, my love?" I asked. I knew the answer, I just needed him to say it out loud. He had just orgasmed, but he was more sexually frustrated than before.

"Honey, I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to fuck you long and hard. You may cum again, hell you may cum a couple of times," I said. "But I need you to understand something: I have the cock in the relationship now. My cock fucks asses, and yours pathetic locked hangs uselessly. My cock stays hard, your little one is a soft ornament. My cock is an object of worship, yours will be forgotten."

At this moment I had his total submission. His gaze during this entire tirade was glued to my cock. He had just cum, but what he wanted was real sex, he wanted to be fucked. He knew that my words were correct, he knew that his dick was a worthless ornament at this point. The only cock he cared about was attached to the woman he loved. He knew that his actual sexual organ was his butt.

"Mistress, please allow me to service your superior cock with my ass while my own little, soft caged dick flops around worthlessly," he said, then pulled his knees up towards his chest, granting me premium access to his waiting wet hole. He knew at that moment that from this point forward he would never want to use his cock for sex ever again or at least for a month.

I smiled as the words so effortlessly fell out of his mouth. My programming had succeeded, he would forever be an anal slut and anyone would forever top him. I looked down at my beta boyfriend, he was lying on his back with bent knees drawn to his chest, openly trying to coax a cock inside his ass, all while his locked penis just lay limply on his abdomen.

With one hand I steadied my cock, guiding it toward his anus. My other hand I placed on his ass cheek, spreading him ever so slightly more for my entrance. His asshole was still lubed up, and my cock was also similarly covered in lube in moments as I finally placed the fat mushroom head of my cock against his butthole.

"This was it; her dominance will be eternal," he was talking to himself.

I pushed my hips a little forward. My hand kept the cock steadied on his boi pussy and all of a sudden, my tip was in. I saw the moment when the tip disappeared into him, he threw his head back in triumph and ecstasy. He shuddered, his breath heaved, and his whole body spasmed in pleasure. It was an unbelievably powerful dry orgasm, albeit one that he recovered quickly from.

My cock had entered his butt, the entire fat tip had passed his bussy lips and now gingerly sat in his love canal. I rested my hands on the inside of his thighs, grasping them to steady his butt. Using my handholds and my powerful hips, I pushed forward while simultaneously pulling his ass onto my cock. The twin motion of push and pull caused the cock to quickly disappear inside him.

Bottom boi's perspective

The sensation in my ass was out of this world. I had had a penile orgasm not two minutes before this but somehow this feeling in my ass was significantly more intense. Waves of pleasure exuded from my butt out to the rest of my body. I felt the fat head of her cock slither along my prostate, I felt more of her long-snake work its way inside me, keeping a constant pressure on my p-spot and continually stretching me.

The plug had significantly loosened my boi pussy but its tapered tip had not stretched my love canal. The cock now plunging into my butt stretched me though. I felt my rectum fill more and more as the cock continued its onslaught. Its pace was slow and steady, but it never ceased. Since a slight pause when she had initially popped the head in my butt, Natalie had not eased up her penetrative pace at all. She was determined to get inside me as quickly as possible.

Finally, I felt her cock come to a rest. Her hips came fully into contact with my lower regions. The dildo gently poked at the entrance to my deepest pleasure spot, long enough to reach that deeply and stimulate me there a bit. It never hurt or make me feel uncomfortable, I was instantly at ease and in anal bliss with a giant cock deep in my butt. The intense sensations were quickly filling my brain, my moaning became more desperate, my mind fully in the space where nothing in the world existed outside of my ass and the cock that occupied it. For so long I had been empty, now my Mistress' cock filled me perfectly.

Natalie marveled at how she was able to fully penetrate me so easily. This cock was way thicker and longer than the plug, and she expected some resistance. She watched my facial expressions, the stupid looks that her cock and my ecstasy caused to form on my face. She listened to my constant moaning. I was her pliant little submissive, fully dominated by her will and cock. At this thought, she began to withdraw her cock until just the head remained inside, then using the dual motion of pulling my thighs back and pushing her hips forward she forced the cock up my bussy once again. This first fucking motion drew a cow-like moan from me, I was already addicted to the sensation of being fucked.

Our penetration settled into a steady rhythm. Slowly out, quickly in. Each stroke began with the wide head of her cock nearly withdrawing entirely past my lips and ending with its base. She had picked the size perfectly, at full stroke she occupied every millimeter of my pussy. Her hard inward strokes hit my prostate hard, the head battering my prostate and the shaft slithering along afterward.

After a while, she started to fuck me faster, she heard my moan getting harder and louder. I became a ragdoll to her fucking. At that moment Natalie was pretty sure that I thought that my entire purpose for existing was to be a hole. My place in the universe was to be a butt that she could fuck whenever she want. She looked down at my little dick and was pleased to see that it was still soft, but now it was a sticky mess of thick precum that she had fucked out of me.

After a few minutes of deep stroking my insides, she began to slowly withdraw her cock until it finally slipped out of my warm sticky lubed butthole. My pussy looked used after she had fully withdrawn. It was stretched, gaped, red, and oozed white cream. She gave me a wink, my ass trying desperately to close the gap, to return to some semblance of normal. Every time it would close a bit, it would spring open again like an eternal dance of concentric circles. For a few moments, it was frozen in that position, well-fucked and receptive. This was what she truly wanted, a well-used, loose fuckhole.

"This was the kind of butthole that every beta boi should have," she said.

Natalie looked up at my face and could see my struggling to have an orgasm that would feed my hunger. The lust remained in my eyes, I wasn't ready for my butt to be unoccupied until I get that orgasm.

"Listen my sissy boi; cocks can be picked when the fucking happens but not holes," she humiliated me. "Holes are just there to service the cocks."

"Yes, Mistress. Please, let me have a regular orgasm," I plead.

"We're not done yet, now I want to fuck your pussy in the doggy style," she said. "Get on your fours."

I was in position almost immediately. On my fours, ass up and face down, ready to receive her. She positioned behind me then took a moment to plant a hand on each butt cheek, spreading them apart and giving her an unobstructed view of my pussy. It had started to return to normal size, now just a small pencil-sized gape that gently puckered and unpuckered. My pussy had already been through a lot, between the plugging and her cock it had been stretched for more than a straight hour.

But she didn't care, she just shoved her cock past my pussy, and in one swift motion, she was fully seated in my rectum. I immediately rose to arch my back. The quick penetration had caught me off guard, but that didn't mean I didn't enjoy it though. In this position, her cock would perfectly strike and slide along my prostate on every stroke. Her massive head battered my gland, providing me with an immeasurable amount of pleasure. I imagined that with every rut she forced her essence into my soul, occupying my mind and body and leaving me an empty shell, just a hole that existed to please cock.

After a few minutes, I felt a sensation building in my body. It was powerful, it was all-encompassing, and it was beyond my understanding. As she was hammering my ass I got deeper and deeper into the feeling. Finally, a dam broke inside me, I felt my body spasm, my ass tightened and loosened around her cock, my toes curled, my butt cheeks tensed, and then I screamed in ecstasy. My body was climaxing non-stop. Waves after waves of pure pleasure are gushing throughout my body. The sensation in my pussy and the fluid drained from my flaccid little dick, and it fell helplessly onto the bed. Throughout the entire process, she never stopped fucking me.

"Yes, cum for me but don't think I'm fucking you because I care," she paused. "I'm fucking your used pussy because I like it."

She kept going for another; I lost the time senses. She was vaguely aware that I had a few orgasms or analgasm and passed out one or twice, truthfully with how I squealed in pleasure from her basic fucking she was pretty sure that I was just feeling one continuous orgasm. Then she began to slow her motions. She went deep inside my pussy one last time and bent down to whisper in my ear "This is how we fuck now. Your ass is now your only sexual organ."

She punctuated that sentence by pushing hard into me, reminding me how deep her cock was able to reach and how much power it had over me. Then, as quickly as she had entered me, her cock was gone. I missed it immediately. I could feel my well-used ass gaping, struggling to come to terms with how it could go through life without being fully stretched by a dominant girl at all times. I stayed in position, my face mashed into the bed sheets and my ass up and exposed to air. For the last few hours my brain had been transformed, it had existed just to experience the sensations in my ass, to passively accept whatever was done to it. Now it was struggling to come back, to realize that I was a person and not just a fuckhole. It took a while for my brain to emerge from that space, truthfully I could have stayed there much longer.

Natalie lay on her back next to me. Her cock still standing proud, hard, and tall. Lust and blind passion had driven her for much of our session but now that she was coming down from the high, she realized how tired she was. Fucking me that hard for that long had been a great workout. Laying there for a bit, we both slowly feel our breathing return to normal. Then we curled up together, both of us feeling completely satisfied.

To be continued...

12