Bottom Feeders

Story Info
Kinky woman picks up a college boy at a party.
14.3k words
4.72
112.5k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers

"Hey, Layla, are you busy Saturday night?" Rod asked.

Rod had called his sister on the phone. The summer was winding down and soon they would both be heading back to their respective colleges for the fall semester. Their parents were divorced. Layla was a year older and entering her senior year, and had spent the summer with their mother and her new husband. Rod had stayed with his father. They were both ready to escape the family drama and get back to school and be on their own.

"No plans yet," Layla said. "What's up?"

"I thought you might like to go to a party with me."

"What's the matter, Little Bro, are you so hard-up that you have to ask your sister for a date?"

"Not exactly. It's up at the Lyons' place. Remember them?"

"The Lyons? You mean the swingers? What, are they having another one of their wild sex parties? And you want to take me? What, are you some kind of pervert?"

The Lyons lived nearby their father's home, in a big house on almost an acre of land, with a large, screened-in swimming pool. They were known to have a very open marriage and were also known to occasionally throw wild parties where anything goes, and their guests would come expecting to mingle, swing and swap. Rod and Layla had never been to one but had heard that a lot of wild, mad fucking and sexual experimentation was the purpose and usually the no-holds-barred result.

"No, not a pervert. Just horny I guess; I haven't been laid in a month. But I thought it might be fun to go and see what it was like. When we get there we can go our separate ways. But I can't go alone. Only couples are invited. The party rules are pretty simple: Bring a partner and a bottle and share both."

"And you got yourself invited?" she asked.

"Yep, on the recommendation of a friend at work. I hear they're searching for some young blood."

"Well, okay, that's better, I guess. I thought you were getting all weird on me. But it might be fun. Something different, anyway."

"That's what I thought, maybe get into some older stuff. The party starts at eight. Why don't you come over here a little after and we'll head over together. And remember it's a pool party. Show off that body of yours and you'll have some old guy creaming himself in no time."

-

"You look great, Layla," Rod said, as he looked her over. She was dressed comfortably in white shorts and a flowery halter top which showed off her tanned arms and legs, and of course her cute butt and perky breasts.

They were both good-looking kids. Rod was tall and lean and wore cargo shorts and an indigo batik shirt with tropical birds on it. Both looked ready for a summer party.

"So do you, little brother," Layla said, handing him a fifth of rum. "Now let's go to this party and see how lucky we can get."

They drove separate cars to the party because they had no idea where or with whom they'd end up later that night. They parked about a block away and walked to the house. They were greeted at the front door by Lita Lyons, the lady of the house and host of the party, who wore a red, white and blue one-piece swim suit that was tacky wet and clung like glue to her petite body and enormous tits. They all recognized one another from being distant neighbors, but they made their re-introductions just the same.

"Welcome, and thanks for coming," Lita said. "The bar is out back on the lanai, through those French doors, along the wall to your left. Help yourself to whatever; there is plenty of ice and mixers."

They walked out back and found the party already in full swing. There was a buzz in the air, a vivid hum of conversations and dozens of scantily-clad bodies. They mixed rum with Coke at the bar and found a convenient spot nearby to stand and observe.

Some of the guests were already letting their freak flags fly. Articles of clothing were coming off and various body parts were coming out. There were couples in the pool getting friendly and frisky with other couples, mixing mates. There were small groups scattered around the large screened-in area, some standing, some lounging in chairs. Two women were sitting on the edge of the pool making out and two men were in the water in front of them with their faces glued to their crotches. Rod and Layla were watching when before long the men traded cunts and the two women grinded their pussies into their faces as they sucked each other's tongues.

Rod recognized a woman at the far end of the patio. It was a woman who had lived a couple doors down from them when they were teenagers. She had to be close to their Dad's age but was all over a guy many years her junior.

"Hey, is that Mrs. Fitzsimmons over there?" he said, nodding toward the couple.

"Yes, I think it is," Layla said. "She still looks pretty good for her age, doesn't she? Looks like she's got herself a young buck. Looks like you got here too late, Rod."

"Yeah right," he laughed. Mrs. Fitzsimmons was wearing a two piece swimsuit and was kissing the young man passionately. He had his hand on her breast and she had her hand inside the front of his swim trunks. An older guy with a drink in his hand stood to her right watching them intently.

"Don't be shy!" Lita Lyons said loudly as she breezed by. "Feel free to mingle. We're all here to meet people and enlarge our circle of influence...among other things!" She smiled coyly and kept walking.

Rod scanned around looking for his friend and didn't see him at first. Then they spotted one another at the same time and waved. He was at the far end of the pool with his girlfriend and another couple.

"Hey, there's my friend from work," Rod said. "Let's go over, I'll introduce you."

"I'll join you all in a minute," she said. "I need to find a bathroom." She set her drink down and headed into the house. Rod walked over to his friend.

"Hey Rod, how's it hanging?" his friend said loudly, laughing. He was sitting with his arm around a slim redhead in a black bikini. "This is Amanda. And this is her husband Bob," nodding to his right. "And you know my girlfriend Lisa." Lisa was on the other side of Bob, who had a hand on her thigh. They all said their hellos.

"What happened to your girlfriend?" Lisa asked. "Did she run off?"

"That's my, uh...that's Layla," Rob said. "She'll be right back. She had to find a bathroom."

"She's hot. Does she do girls?" Lisa asked, with a smirk. Bob gave her a sideways glance.

"I don't know, maybe. Ask her," he said. "I know I do!" They all laughed.

"Are you having fun yet?"

Rod told them that he had only been here a few minutes. They made idle chatter for a short time and then Layla joined them. Once again introductions were made all around. Soon Rod's drink was empty and he left to get a refill.

He went to the bar and had to wait a couple minutes as others ahead of him fixed drinks. He looked around at the weird scene. Voices and music had become louder and the party was becoming racier by the minute. By the time he'd gotten his drink he looked at the far end of the patio where two couples had really attracted the attention of a few of the guests.

One couple was older, perhaps in their fifties, and the other couple was much younger, maybe in their mid-to-late twenties. Both of the men were naked below the waist and were getting their dicks sucked. The young attractive brunette's head was in the lap of the older, balding man, and his cock was deep in her mouth. His slim, gray-haired wife was going down on the blond, much-younger man.

"Jesus, will you look at that!" a female voice said.

Rod looked to his right and an attractive older woman was standing next to him watching the same spectacle he was.

"If I was going to blow some guy at this party I'd at least try to find someplace a little more private," she added.

Rod looked her over and she looked fine. She was maybe fortyish, with coal-black hair cut in a shoulder-length bob with a shiny glitz. She was darkly-tanned with a thin, athletic body and a tasty-shaped rump. She wore a frayed, short blue denim skirt that barely housed the top half of her lean thighs, and the rigid nipples of her firm, medium-sized tits reached out for him from behind her white tube top. He tried not to stare and hoped he could think of something intelligent to say.

"Uh, yeah," he half-stammered. "Sure is bold."

"Look at the shit-eating grin on that old fart's face! That girl may be young but she must be one hell of a cocksucker."

Rod was surprised to hear the risqué language coming from this attractive, older woman. But it was kind of an instant, ice-breaking turn-on, and he liked her already. And he figured right away that here she was at this party so she must be looking for something new and different. And maybe that something could be him.

"Do you come to these parties often?" Rod asked lamely.

"I've been a few times. How about you?"

"First time for me."

"I've noticed some new faces. You're kind of young aren't you?"

"Twenty-one," he said.

"Old enough, I guess," she said. She seemed to look him over for the first time and liked what she saw: Tall, good-looking, with a mop of beach boy blond hair on his head, broad shoulders and muscled forearms and legs. "What's your name?"

"Rod."

"Hmm, Rod, huh? That's a strong-sounding name. I'm Maud."

"Pleased to meet you, Maud."

"Pleased to meet you as well." They shook hands and then she batted her eyes and said playfully, "Gee, what does a gal have to do to get a drink around here?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. What'll you have? Your wish is my command," he said.

Her eyes lingered on his for a moment. She smiled flirtatiously and said, "Oh, really? Well, I think I might save my wish for later. Right now I'll settle for a drink. Vodka rocks with lime."

Rod felt a chill and goosebumps broke out on his arms as he turned back to the bar. He hoped Maud didn't notice. He was suddenly nervous because this hot, suave older woman was apparently coming on to him. She was smooth and in control, this he knew, but she was making him feel at ease, at least as much at ease as he was capable of at the moment. He tried not to appear too nervous as he filled a glass with ice and poured it full of Stoli. He squeezed a lime wedge and dropped it into the drink, then turned and handed it to Maud.

"To a hot summer night," she said with a snicker, raising her glass.

"To a hot summer night," he said, and they tapped glasses.

They were silent for a few moments as they sipped their drinks. Rod glanced back over toward his friend and he saw that his sister had moved on. Layla seemed to be in a deep, animated conversation with another couple a few feet away.

"Do you want to try to find someplace where we can sit down? Get away from the noise, relax a bit?" Rod said to Maud.

"You're not going to try to undress me are you?"

"No. Not without your permission, anyway. Maybe with my eyes."

Maud laughed. "Oh, you are too cute," she said. "Sure, let's go find a seat."

Rod topped off his drink with rum and they headed into the house. The living room and family room were occupied but Maud knew the layout and led them to an office at the side of the house. There was a desk against one wall, bookshelves on another wall, and a love seat facing the books. Maud flipped on a small table lamp and they sat. They were close together on the loveseat and Rod got a whiff of Maud's perfume for the first time. She smelled fabulous. It was Chanel No. 5. He didn't know squat about perfume but he knew that one because it was a fragrance his mother often wore.

"Did you come to the party with anyone?" Maud asked.

"Yeah," Rod said, and took a gulp of his drink. He felt a quick, burning jolt from the rum he'd poured to top off his drink.

"And she's okay with this?"

"She's okay. I checked her out a few minutes ago and she'd already hooked up with somebody. She's not really my girlfriend. We just came together because I was told it was couples only. Who'd you come with?"

"I came alone. Lita doesn't mind if some of the women come by themselves...they just don't want it to be lopsided with too many men and not enough women. So I came to check it out and see if I could find anyone interesting."

"Do you think I'm interesting?"

Maud turned slightly toward him. "Well, let's see. There's a house party going on. You're young and handsome and I'm sitting alone with you on a loveseat in a room by ourselves. What do you think?"

"I like. Sorry if I seem a little nervous. I've never been to a party like this before."

"Don't be nervous, relax. I know we have a big age difference but I wouldn't be sitting here if I didn't like what I see." She stirred her drink with her finger and sucked the liquor off of it. "So Rod, tell me. What did you come to this party looking for?"

"I don't think I really knew until now. But I think I found her."

Rod's eyes were like soft blue rays penetrating hers. She licked her glossed lips.

"So young, yet so smooth," she said with a twinkle.

In an instant her mouth was against his and their lips parted. Their tongues collided and their mouths meshed into a saliva, rum and vodka mosh pit. Rod's arms surrounded her and they kissed powerfully for a solid two minutes. Their tongues mashed deep into their mouths as their hands roamed over all new territory and while Maud's vagina wetted and Rod's cock hardened.

"Let's get out of here," Maud said when she got her tongue back. "I know a place we can go."

She rose and took his hand. She led him out a side door and down the drive and they walked swiftly without words up the street. When she stopped they were standing next to a blue sedan.

"Do you have a car?" she asked.

"Right there," he said, pointing to his Toyota a short distance away.

"Okay, follow me. It's only a ten minute drive, a private place out by the lake." She paused for a moment and felt a shiver. "Give me your hand," she said softly, and pulled his hand up and under the front of her skirt till it was flush against her crotch. "Feel that?"

"Hmmm, no underwear," he said.

"Feel how wet I am?"

"Yes..."

She took his other hand and put it up under the back of her skirt. She pressed the tips of his fingers against her asshole.

"Feel that?"

He nodded.

"That's my butt plug, holding your spot. You get to take it out."

She kissed him and her tongue dove deeply into his mouth and then right back out.

"I'm going to put my mouth all over you and get you off," she said hoarsely. "And then you're going to put your mouth all over me and get me off."

They kissed again and Maud ran her hand strongly against the outline of his cock through the fabric of his shorts. She opened her car door, got in behind the wheel and lowered her window. She signaled him with her finger to come closer. He put his forearms on the open window and leaned in. She put her lips to his again and took another taste of his tongue for the road.

"You're a good kisser," she said, then whispered: "And I like it in the ass, so get ready. Follow me."

The window rolled up as the engine roared to life. Rod took his keys and his hard-on and walked over to his car, got in and followed her. He was stoked and excited about going to bed with this exciting, erotic older woman. But he couldn't imagine even for a second the education he was about to receive.

-

Rod's boner abated as he followed closely behind Maud's car. 'Who the hell is this woman?' he wondered. 'And how in hell did I end up with her? What am I doing here?'

After several miles Maud turned left onto the old Lake Road. The Lake Road was a six mile loop around the large, kidney-shaped lake. A few minutes later she made another left and Rod followed her down a wooded drive and they parked the cars in front of a small lakefront cabin. There was a wooden skiff with a thirty-five horsepower outboard motor on a trailer parked beside the cabin.

Maud got out of her car with only her keys in her hand and Rod followed her to the front door. He eyed the subtle sway of her ass in her short skirt as she walked in front of him and pictured the plug up her ass where his hand had just been.

"Is this your cabin?" Rod asked as Maud unlocked the deadbolt.

"No," she said. "It belongs to friends. They don't use it much anymore and they let me come here when it's not rented."

Once inside Maud flipped on a light and closed the door behind them. She tossed her keys onto a table by the door and turned to Rod and they embraced. Their bodies were plastered together as they kissed and Rod felt the delicious pressure of her tits against his chest and his groin against hers. She took his hand and led him to the bedroom.

The cabin was one large room with a small kitchen on one side and the bedroom on the other. There was also a loft above the living area and a deck outside overlooking the lake.

Once inside the bedroom Maud swung around to face Rod and sucked his tongue into her mouth and put her hand between his legs.

"Are you ready for a great piece of ass?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Good," she said, rubbing his cock. "Because I can't wait to suck this thing. Be right back." She went into the bathroom and closed the door.

Rod sat on the bed and waited. He looked around the simply-furnished room: a bed, a dresser with a mirror, a nightstand, a chair. He heard the toilet flush and water running in the sink for a minute or two. Then the door opened and Maud reentered the bedroom.

She was completely naked. The only thing on her body was a five o'clock shadow of pubic hair above her damp pussy. Rod could not believe his good fortune as he took in the sight of her gorgeous body, its sexy length and leanness, her perked nipples, slim waist and taut stomach. Her skin was deeply bronzed from face to feet without a single tan line anywhere, not even from a ring or a wristwatch. It was obvious that Maud spent much of her summer into the sun and out of her clothes.

"Your body is beautiful," Rod said, as she walked to him.

"Thank You. Now let's get a look at yours." She knelt before him and unbuttoned his shirt.

Rod removed his shirt and tossed it aside. Maud kissed his muscly, hairless chest and traced her tongue over his nipples and down over his flat stomach as she unfastened his shorts. She hooked her fingers inside the elastic waistband of his underpants and yanked his shorts down to his ankles. His thick, erected cock popped out and bounced up and down in salute; its pee hole was already glistening with expectation.

"Oh, wow," Maud said. "Now I guess I know why they call you Rod!" She licked her lips and then licked the tip of his cock and ran her tongue along the eight stiff inches of it. "Come in my mouth." He groaned when she wrapped her lips around it.

Rod leaned back on his hands and gently swung his groin into her, fucking her mouth as she sucked him. Her hands were under his butt cheeks, squeezing gently, coaxing him to cut loose with anything he had stored up inside. He held back even as he poked her, not wanting to come too soon. He wanted to prolong what was happening as long as he could. But he was anxious to get on to other things too.

She had his whole dick in her mouth and he could feel her tongue massaging his shaft. She pinched his ass harder, in time with her oral gymnastics. He groaned with each of her vacuum sups and pushed his cock into her throat. He dug his hands into her shoulders and tried to pull her head closer even though that was virtually impossible.

This went on for several minutes: Rod's moans and Maud's slurps punctuating their movements, his hands and groin in supple sync with her hands and mouth as she gave head.

When he came Maud felt like he was sandblasting the back of her throat. Rod bleated loudly and his body shook all over as he released, sooner than he'd wanted but he could hold it back no longer. His cum plowed its way up and exited his cock in a powered stream almost too wide for its outlet, sizzling like a geyser letting off steam.

Swampcooler
Swampcooler
1,225 Followers