Bottom Kim

Story Info
Kim is bound & taken by Master Jim.
1.4k words
4.23
91.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Master Jim
Master Jim
16 Followers

Kim was tied down and helpless.

She was stretched out on her back on the bed, with her hands tied over her head to the headboard, and her legs secured with a spreader bar. She was blindfolded, and had a phallic ball gag in place in her mouth. The lights were low in the room, not that she could really tell: just a couple of scented candles. Kim herself had on a subtle perfume. Her exotic mane of curly reddish brown hair framed he face nicely, and her make-up, as usual, was well done. Red, red lipstick, a touch of rouge on her cheeks, luscious eyelashes, but nothing overdone, nothing too slutty. Her outfit for the evening was a black lacy body stocking type of affair, sleeveless, covering her from her neck down to her jutting silicone titties to her black come-fuck-me pumps. It was crotchless, of course – so that her cock and balls were exposed and vulnerable.

Yes, she was exposed and vulnerable to the man lying next to her. The man who had taken up where Kim’s ex-girlfriend had left off, the man who had seduced Kim and was completing Kim’s transformation into a complete transvestite sex slave. She still felt confused, excited, afraid…

Thank Goddess that the man, though strict and demanding, was also a warm, compassionate gentleman, a man who had never hurt her, had never pushed her too far, who was always careful with her, even in his moments of fiercest passion, even when she had teased him and provoked him into a sexual rampage upon her almost virgin body. She was till getting to know him, even as he was getting to know his little sex pet, his submissive little TV toy.

This afternoon, she could only feel him beside her, only hear his breathing, only smell the scent of his man body. She could not see him, nor could she reach out, neither to feel his thrilling cock come to life, nor to protect herself if for some reason he decided to ravish her like the common whore that she so often felt like. But she could feel his eyes upon her, feasting on her womanly clothing, enjoying all her efforts at feminine illusion and deception. She so hoped he liked it…she had done it all just for him. She loved to make this man feel special, and she knew better than any “ordinary” woman what a man wants and needs. Nor did she particularly need this strict and explicit instructions on how to dress and what to do: she knew, because she was a man too, after all.

But, oh, the joys of being turned into a woman by this man! He had guided her thru so much so quickly. She was already his lady, his girlfriend, his cum-slut, his sissy whore, his toy. And she had been the one who had opened up so much for him. She had made him feel dominant, powerful, and capable of bestowing pleasure and inspiring lust.

She had worshipped his cock from their first meeting a few weeks ago, even before they met. She had fantasized about it, had masturbated while looking at pictures of it. The first time they met she had given him a beautiful blow job. It was slow, sweet, and long. They had both been nervous about meeting – they were both “virgins” in a sense. She had been so sweetly submissive, patiently mouthing his cock, savoring the slow awakening of his manhood. She loved the feeling only cocksuckers know – the feeling of feeling the cock with her mouth, knowing that SHE was making it harden. He had caressed her cheeks and played with her hair. She had still been too embarrassed, too intimidated, too submissive to look into his eyes as she blew him. But they still had made the connection, and they both knew it. After he exploded in her warm, wet mouth, they both were on the verge of tears, tears of ecstasy. And that was just the beginning…

Now he had her bound and helpless on the bed, and he began to explore her body. He brushed his fingertips gently over her lace-clad thing, her hips, her waist (pulled tight by the corset she wore underneath the body stocking, her arms. He toyed with her toy titties, which made her wish for a moment that she had a real pair of really big ones for her master to suck and bite and play with. But then he began to run his fingers down into the cutaway area at her crotch. He began to brush his fingers against her carefully trimmed pubes, down to her upper thighs…She felt that tingle in her cock and balls. He could still make her feel that way. She felt his breath, warm and moist, as he blew gently across her crotch. His lips must have been a millimeter away from the head of her cock. And then her cock throbbed and twitched, just enough to actually touch his face, and felt his whiskery stubble. He chuckled at her involuntary response, but she felt even more confused and embarrassed.

Next she felt his fingers run along the seam of her balls, and reach down under her balls to her most sensitive spot of all. Oh Goddess, why was she born with these feelings, with such a sensitive ass, with a rectum with a never-ending need to be stretched and filled? She knew there was no answer. She could only lay back helplessly and wait as he took his sweet time, rubbing her anal opening, slowly probing it, first just the tip, then up to a knuckle or two…She moaned and groaned as best she could, considering the gag in her mouth. It wasn’t long before there were two well-greased fingers intruding into her rectum. Oh Goddess, Oh Goddess, she wanted him so bad now, she just wanted his cock, why won’t he put his cock in me and fuck me now? Please make him fuck me now, sweet Goddess of Luv, please! Such was his hold over her, that she realized she had even adopted his religion, and now worshipped Aphrodite, the pagan goddess of eros.

At last, she felt him slide his fingers out of her, and get up to mount her. He grabbed the bar in one hand, and with the other deftly slapped her own erect cock and balls out of the way, and guided his cock up to her greasy whore hole.

“Are you ready, my little darling, my little slut?”

Kim could only whimper a desperate affirmation.

In went his cock. There was little resistance to his entry, but once in, her asshole muscles reflexively gripped his long shaft. They both shuddered in physical joy. Then he began his slow strokes, slow, short strokes to loosen her rectal grip on his tool. Gradually his strokes became longer, harder. He relieved her ankles of the bar, and grasped her ankles in own hands. He had her luscious legs spread and he reared up to enjoy the sight. She was a slut beauty, all clad in her black lace. The weight of his body pressed against her balls and erect cock, not hard, but just enough to keep a pleasant pressure on them. She was whimpering in pleasure and perverted lust, as she felt her master ream her rectal love chamber. His mind was a blur of carnal sensations, sights, scents, sounds all mingling with outrageous thoughts and the sheer joy of fucking his very own sissy slut.

Now he shifter his weight even more, spreading her legs wider and pushing her ankles down almost to the bed. He was pounding her almost vertically, pile-driving her ass, like she nothing but a whore hole, a bitch in heat, and he was a horse-cocked fuck machine. He ripped off the gag so she could scream hi name, but it was no use. Neither of them could speak words, they could only utter the most animal sounds. He climaxed in her, shooting jets of jism into her bowels. At the same time, she experienced that bizarre form of ecstasy, where her rectum pulsed and throbbed in an orgasm along with his cock, while at the same time her own cock shot warm cum all over her belly. With his last bit of clarity, he ripped the Velcro cuffs apart and collapsed on her in a sweaty heap. She put her arms around him and held him there, with their wet squishy genitals gently squashed between their bodies.

She was his sissy slut whore forever.

Master Jim
Master Jim
16 Followers