Bottomed Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
capresque
capresque
40 Followers

He pulled away from me and stood up, looking for a moment at his little pussy boy, covered in sweat and crusted with jizz, before walking out of the room. He returned a moment later with a bowl and placed it on the ground beneath my ass hanging off the bed. A drop of Master's cum leaked out of my pussy and fell into the bowl beneath me. My Master was making sure that none of his cum would be wasted, that I would be able to taste all of his juices flowing from my pussy. Master smiled for the first time and walked out of the bedroom, leaving me tied to the bed and completely in his control. I couldn't wait to find out what else Master would do to me, and I couldn't wait for the moment when his hard cock would fill my mouth and stretch my throat. My eyes closed and I collapsed into sleep, still leaking cum from my pussy and still tied spread eagle on what was now my master's bed.

More to come...

capresque
capresque
40 Followers
12