Bottoms, Bibles, and Blues

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no ... on your belly. Yes, doggy-style ... face the camera, there, good ... blow your husband a kiss as Carver lines up his big dick to fuck you from behind. Doggy-style allows a man to go deeper and makes it easier for you to knocked up. Plus, I doubt that Aaron has ever done that to you. Yes, Carver, pull her hair, too. I want Aaron to see another man do things to his wife that he never dared to ask for or try. Use every cliche, too ... belittle Aaron's dick size, humiliate him, talk about how you want to fill her with your seed! A lot of that consists of crappy porn stereotypes, but that's no reason not to use them to fuck with his mind, you know. Remember, he's a racist, so let's use his bigotry against him," I said as I began to record the action.

"Works for me ... this ignorant jackass needs a good dose of the Black Mamba ... that's what they used to call me in college ... at least two of my professors included, after I fucked them silly. Kluckers like him deserve a little racial justice," Carver laughed and we all joined in ... even Annie as he plundered her pussy.

It wasn't very long before Carver had bottomed out inside Annie, naturally, making her respond with a very real climax, of course. He took just a few strokes to go that deep, as long as he was, his hands aggressively yanking her hair and slapping her ass, while grunting and talking incessantly about how he was going to fuck her good and long until he knocked her up and keep breeding her "as long as I can, slut!"

"Yeah, make me your dirty little white slut wife whore! Take me and breed me! Think of the time I wasted on that limp dick jerk who left me ... maybe if he's lucky, I'll let him jerk his tiny prick off for me while we fuck like bunnies! That's if I bother to take him back! I'll never let him fuck me again ... ever!" Annie was only half-way acting ... I could tell that she meant the part about never sleeping with Aaron in the future.

Was it over the top? Of course it was! That was the whole point, mind you. I wanted to play at Aaron's likely anxiety about the idea of his wife stepping out on him with black men. We were using his own prejudices against him. We deliberately fed his paranoia about being a possible cuckold or wimp. This reminded me of another fear that was probable, so I mouthed an instruction to Carver and Annie as they kept fucking on the chaise longue. It was apparent that they saw this, because they used it in their dialogue right away.

"I'm gonna breed you and he's going to raise them all, isn't he? Claim my spawn as his when anyone could see that they aren't! I get to play, he gets to pay ... guess who's luckier and happier that way ... maybe you should put him in a cock cage ... why should his useless juice be loose?" Carver laughed, as did Annie, as he continued to ream her.

"Maybe I should get a Queen of Spades tattoo, honey! Perhaps even train him to like black cock, too, like the sissy wimp that he is! That might be the only sex he gets from now on! His cock can drop off from neglect, for all I care ... it will never be set free again. I'll bury him with that cock cage still on him," Annie giggled.

"And he can eat my creampies, too, can't he?" Carver kept playing it up.

"Oh, fuck ... yesssss!" Annie quite honestly got a real orgasm from not only being fucked so hard by Carver, but also from her revenge fantasy of turning Aaron into a chaste cuckold slave and bottom bitch for Carver and herself...

I wasn't worried about her real intentions, though, because she obviously just wanted payback, and now she got it. Just then, Carver came inside Annie and pulled out, so I zoomed in to show the viewer that he was large, uncut, and still had Annie's pussy juices on his dick! I directed Annie to approach the camcorder and show Carver's load to the audience. She then cleaned his cock straight from her own cunt, before he transferred it to Candy's mouth ... he also showed the camera his wedding band, indicating his marital status. A married, bisexual African-American man had just gone bareback and doggy-style inside a white, Southern, fundamentalist deacon's fertile wife's body ... shooting her full of his own cum. That was sure to really grind the man's gears!

"David, it's your turn. Go for it! Fuck your mom on camera! Let your dad see that you're going to be the man of the family now. Cuckolded by his own son ... damn, that's gotta hurt!" I directed David, who eagerly took Carver's place and accepted his sloppy seconds for another crack at being Annie's literal motherfucking lover...

I didn't really care for the cuckolding myself, but the incest between mother and son on camera, an act that taboo being filmed and at last shown to another party ... that was a whole other matter ... I wondered if this would give Aaron a massive coronary, seeing what was obviously his elder son plowing his own mother ... Aaron's own wife! If he was bothered by swimming in loads deposited before by himself and others, he didn't show any signs of it. Annie had taken some real pussy pounding that night, and she looked to be ready ... eager, in fact, for a lot more of it.

Finally, of course, David came and pulled out of his mother's snatch, letting her get up and show the camera her red, puffy cunt ... it was clearly still stimulated ... still very wet ... and it leaked a great quantity of jizz now, deposited bareback by each man who had fucked her so far. When Jonathan re-entered Annie, I was almost willing to bet that it would really make the guy croak from shock and horror ... not one, but both of his own sons fucking his wife? Abomination! Anathema! A very grave sin in Leviticus, of course!

"That's very good," I reacted, as Sally and Shannon kept licking and sucking me, evidently determined to be damn good fluffers.

Jonathan must have been especially aroused to be fucking while on tape, because he came sooner than expected, particularly given his previous release. Even so, he didn't pull out just yet, fucking his mother for several more minutes before he withdrew, soft at last ... only to have his mother lick his dick clean as she had with David and Carver. I zoomed in the camera to show the cum that was still on her lips and tongue. She even winked for her hubby, as if flirting with the bastard, just to show how unashamed she was ... and to imply that she thought that he would still want her in spite of his protests after this.

Now, of course, I had my turn and I slipped my cock balls deep inside Annie, fucking her slimy, sore, but still quite wet and ready slit for all it was worth. I grinned at the camera as I pulled Annie's hair and began thrusting furiously in and out of her, giving her the rough sex that she certainly seemed to crave. Once again, those wonderful buns faced me, too, letting me see her delectable ass as I plundered her slippery cunt. I even slapped her tush, turning it red instead of pale ... which just made her squirm and wiggle her bottom seductively. She even turned her head to wink at me and lick her lips in invitation.

"Oooooh, Master!" Annie replied, as I kept fucking her in long strokes, going balls deep.

"You like getting fucked by Master, don't you? You want me to own your pretty ass, don't you? You want me to own your sweet, married pussy! You're his wife, but you're my slave and you'll wear my collar for life, won't you? You'll even get inked as I wish," I insisted as I rammed Annie harder, rougher, and deeper.

"Yessss! Take me! Make me your cum slut! I'm your slave! My sons are your slaves ... my daughter is your slave! We're all your sluts! We'll serve you for life and we'll love it! We'll do whatever you ask of us!" Annie shouted, before breaking into a loud, hissing, atavistic scream of ecstasy.

I instantly emptied my balls inside Mrs. Jones, filling another man's eager, adulterous wife with my seed, adding it to what other man had already given her. I pulled out at last, feeding my cock to Annie herself when Sally and Shannon resumed their duty, this time with my balls ... licking away with gusto. At the same time, I indicated to Morty that he should fuck Annie next ... screw his own brother's wife, this time while being filmed.

"See, Aaron ... your brother is fucking your wife. What do you make of that? I bet that she feels him in places that she never felt you ... that he's going longer, wider, and deeper than anyone before him ... not even me ... virgin soil. She's very fertile right now and she's fucking every last man who I can get to do it. Your sons. Your brother. She's done them both before this, earlier this evening. She's also done your daughter, Megan. Think on that. Your wife and your daughter ... together. The stuff of fantasies, and they're doing it ... without you! Why? Because Megan is gay, that's why! She doesn't want your dick ... or any dick, for that matter," I asserted.

"And if I ever made an exception, it would be for you and the boys, not him! I don't want men, Daddy, so forget your sick fantasies of taking my cherry! I'm keeping it to the grave! I have sworn to be a virgin until I die, only having oral sex with women, not men, and no penetration at all! I'm a fucking lesbian, so deal with it!" Megan said as she began French-kissing her mother in front of us all.

Meanwhile, Morton was definitely caught up in the pleasures of fucking his brother's wife, grinning at the camera as he taunted Aaron with the reality that his brother ... and erstwhile pastor, was bottoming out inside his wife. He fucked her as long as he could manage it, trash talking and singing hymns and quoting the Bible just to piss his brother off with the "blasphemy" and "sacrilege" of it while he slammed his prick into Annie's twat. If he was worried that he might be damned to Hell or get struck down by Almighty God, he showed no signs of it ... interesting from a lifelong Christian and ordained minister. Then again, his former mistress had very pious, too, in spite of her sins ... at least Morty was opening his mind now ... though one could argue the same of Donna Ellis toward the end.

When Morty came inside Annie, he laughed and said, "Well, your newest could be your niece or nephew as well as your kid. Their siblings could also be their cousins."

"David or Jonathan could also be fathers to their own brothers or sisters," Annie giggled as she blew Aaron another onscreen kiss ... and welcomed Lowell inside her body now.

"Well, Aaron, my friend, looks to me like you and your Klan buddies could be in for a long night. Lowell's just the first of three Bottoms about to fuck your wife, and then there are Rick, Joey, Wallace, and Elroy! Something tells me that your Annie is going to prove a team player, too ... she'll keep taking it for the family, for the community, and for my new church, which will help make a new world where the likes of you are nothing but bitter old men griping over cards, horseshoes, and dominoes until you die. See? Hear? She's already moaning her pleasure at being fucked so well by so many guys. She's become my cumslut and she'll do what I say.

"Tell me, Annie ... what's it like to be fucked by so many men when you're at your most fertile phase in the cycle? Knowing that any of us guys could easily knock you up! They probably will, too, myself included," I zoomed in on Annie as she replied.

"Hmmm ... just keep it coming, please, Master, and I do mean ... cumming! More and more cock ... more and more cum, please. I want every man here to have me!" Annie said as she kissed the head of my dick and took Lowell as far inside her as she could ... her hips urging him onward frantically.

Lowell thrust in and out and energetically, and he didn't let up for a good six or eight minutes before the idea of possibly putting a bun in Annie's oven, however small, just overcame him and he erupted inside her snatch, perilously close to her womb. As he took his place in Annie's mouth and let her lick him clean, Mark claimed his spot and began relentlessly fucking her as well. She spaced out more than once, noticeably lost herself for a short while as Mark pounded good and hard. Annie was floating again, welcoming more and more of this sensation right as Mark expelled his jizz into her wonderful twat.

"See ... five more guys to go! Your wife has a long way to go! Lots more cum to receive within her body! Lots more dick! Enjoying this yet, Aaron? Like seeing what a slut your wife, your once faithful wife, has become? I know that I do, man! It is a thrill to behold, just as this is," I said as I slid back inside Kelly to fuck her senseless ... surprised at my own potency.

I fucked Kelly over the side of the table, bent as I took her tight, drenched twat and still directed the action. By then, Mark was replaced by Martin, who really drilled her good and hard, mostly because he hadn't cum as recently ... he had bottomed for Evan earlier, after all. Sure enough, Martin had a harder time holding back, being so horny, but he still got in some great strokes before he erupted within Annie.

"Now we're done with the Bottoms, essentially. Time to move on to Joey. Or is that Joanna? Still wearing her makeup and she's fucking your wife like crazy! Look at how much Annie's enjoying sex with a sissy! She'd rather fuck Joanna than you ... think on that! Oh, damn ... that's very hot! Watch those two go at it ... imagine your wife being bred by a sissy! Oh, wow ... she just came again from this ... and I can tell that Joanna's not far away! Yep, there it is ... she's cumming inside your wife ... bareback. Spilling her seed inside her.

"Alright, Rick ... your turn! Go for it! Ram my sweet slut Annie ... pound her damn good! Oh, holy cow, that's something fierce! That guy can fuck! Wow, how much longer will it be? Are you still watching this? Must be into it, huh? Don't worry, I'll only tell EVERYONE! Can you stand it much longer? How much more of this can you possibly take, Deacon? Your wife is getting taken by a man whose own wife was gang-banged earlier today ... including by black men, and I know how much you Klansmen love African-Americans! See now, he's open-minded. He gets his own pleasure, so he doesn't begrudge his wife hers," I taunted Aaron, even as I unloaded inside Kelly at last, who kissed me fiercely afterward.

Right then, Rick came far inside Annie, only to have Nadine suck his dick straight from Mrs. Jones. Wallace now entered her, and her reaction was electric ... eagerly moving her hips to take more of him inside her body. The highly taboo awareness of her actions seemed to kick in once more, driving Annie to try to get as much of Wallace into her as she could. This only made it tougher for Wallace to hold himself off, but he still managed to fight the urge to cum just yet. When Sophie began licking his ass and taint, however, he went completely berserk and jerked as his cock released so much seed inside Annie that she was definitely flooded now.

"One more to go, honey. Make Master proud. We should do a follow-up, by the way, where you let a bunch of guys use your ass. I bet that you'd love that! Imagine that, Aaron ... your wife, getting fucked in the butt by all of us. Elroy, that would include you, too! No getting around anal sex. For now, though, give it to her good in that messy cunt of hers. This could have been you, but you chose to hate instead of love.

"It could still be you ... if you behaved yourself. There would be rules, though. You'd have to meet my conditions to get any part of your old life back ... and it will never again be as it used to be. You'd have to accept some terms that you might not enjoy too much. Your call, of course ... your wife, sons, and daughters miss you, but they don't miss the way that you behaved. They have to show tough love and that is what this would be," I pulled a surprise of my own, after gathering that some part of Annie still wanted to reconcile.

By then, Annie was very much in the throes of her final orgasm of the night, as Elroy rammed her longer and deeper than expected. Megan, meanwhile, was now rimming her own mother and not bothering to hide what she did, either. She kept commenting on how great Annie's butt tasted to her. Annie now virtually collapsed and went slack, as Elroy spilled his load at last.

That was when I led Annie to stand up and I zoomed the camcorder on her well-used slit, showing her husband how much cum she had inside it ... none of it his. We had done it ... and we would mail it in the morning ... a sex tape that would surely make some kind of impression on Aaron ... little did we know that the morning would turn out somewhat differently than anticipated at all...

We all showered up after this, albeit joking a little here and there, and retired to some spot to sleep, none of us able to do anything more ... we were exhausted, but it was worth it ... so worth it, and tomorrow was a day of its own.