Bound

Story Info
Toni learns to submit to her husband.
2k words
3.92
117.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toni's ears perked up at the sound of footsteps in the bedroom. She thought she had heard people coming into the room, but she wasn't too sure. She could only see blackness because of the blindfold that was covering her eyes. She shifted her weight from her left foot to her right; she was bound rather tightly with rope to a rack in her bedroom so there was little room for comfort. Her husband, Robert had tied her up there the day before because she wouldn't be obedient to him as he thought she should be. They had only married a week before, and she didn't realize the full extent of what he meant by saying: "You're mine now." just after they said, "I do". She had absolutely no reason to suspect that Robert was this way. They had met at a charity ball. From the moment she had seen him, she knew that he was the one. His stunning good looks were what first caught his attention.

He stood 5'7" tall, had a slightly muscular build, dark brown hair and piercing blue eyes. They went for coffee after the ball, and were together thereafter. They had dated for two years before getting engaged, and waited a year after that to get married. In that time he had been a complete gentleman, courteous and gentle. She truly thought she knew him. They were both from wealthy families, and Robert owned his own mansion, complete with two butlers, a maid and a cook. Toni had lived with her family until they wed, but visited Robert's home quite often. The house was 12,000 square feet, two stories and rather exquisite with marble floors, custom woodwork, two indoor swimming pools, a sauna, and two hot tubs. The home was situated on 12 acres, eight of them being forest.

The backyard boasted a fountain, a shrubbery maze, a gazebo, a stocked pond, and a prize-winning rose garden. The bedroom was one of the most stunning rooms in the home. It was 500 square feet, had a fireplace, a hot tub, a king sized canopy bed complete with sheer curtains, and walk-in closets along one wall. What Toni never noticed in those closets were the items of torture. Robert had a rack, seven whips of various sizes, several blindfolds, five paddles, feathers, chains, rope, handcuffs, ankle cuffs, nipple clamps, an electric wand, a glove of nails, a latex body suit, four gags, and strap-on harness along with many dildos of varying sizes. His doting help did a lot more than just maintain the home; they were, in fact, his slaves.

Toni started to notice the smell of sex in the room along with the sound of very faint moans, sucking, and what sounded like a woman getting fingered. Her nude, aching body was starting to become aroused despite the bruises and cuts Robert had inflicted on her the night previous-he was angry with her because she wouldn't suck his cock (or anything else he demanded), so he tied her up and beat her with a whip. Her nipples began to harden and her pussy started getting wet as she listened to the sounds in the room. Suddenly she could see. Their maid, Ginger, removed her blindfold. Ginger was 5'5", had short blonde hair, full pouty red lips, was slightly pudgy and wore a size 40C bra. Toni was surprised to see that Ginger was nude; it shocked her and turned her on all at the same time.

She glanced around the room and found where the smells and sounds had been coming from. Robert was on the bed with Cindy, their cook. Cindy was lying down and her long black hair was splayed out across the king sized canopy bed in contrast against the red crushed velvet sheets. Her firm breasts glistened with sweat as Robert plunged his fingers vigorously in and out of her hairy, tight pussy. Robert motioned for Ginger to come back over to him, and she resumed her position on the floor between his legs, eagerly sucking on his 8" member and teasing his balls with her hands. Toni couldn't believe her eyes; she had never seen anything quite like this in person. She wished that she could touch herself, but she couldn't since her hands were bound up over her head.

Suddenly, Robert spoke:

"See, Toni, these two know to obey me. This pleasure could be yours as well, as soon as you learn to submit."

Toni just stared at him, wide-eyed and speechless.

"Cindy, move to the edge of the bed. Ginger, eat Cindy's pussy." He demanded.

The two girls listened and did as he commanded. Robert bent over and licked Ginger's asshole. Ginger and Cindy were both moaning and writhing out of pleasure; Toni ached even more for someone to touch her. Robert began fingering Ginger's asshole and she bucked back against his fingers. An orgasm overcame Cindy, her skin tingling and her breathing hard and fast, when Robert sank his cock into Gingers eager ass. Toni's legs were getting moist as her juices flowed out of her. Ginger's body was seized by a powerful orgasm, which rendered her breathless.

"Cindy, go over to the table and get the strap-on. Put the double dildo in it and put it on." Robert commanded as he continued his assault on Ginger's supple ass. Cindy did as she was told, and got out the largest dildo Toni had ever seen. It was 14" long and 4" thick, and blue in color. Cindy put it in place with ease, and pleasure.

"Toni, are you going to obey me from now on?" he asked.

She didn't respond, she didn't know what to say.

"Toni?"

Still not a word crossed her lips.

"Cindy, get out the whip, the red one. I want you to teach Toni a lesson."

Cindy removed the red whip from its hiding place in the nightstand drawer and crossed the room over to Toni, the blue dildo bouncing with each step. Cindy raised the whip, and smacked Toni across her tiny breasts. To her amazement, Toni moaned out in pleasure. She had been longing for touch for so long, that the whip was actually a welcome touch. Toni's skin tingled, and electric waves surged through out her body. Cindy whipped Toni mercilessly across her thighs and abdomen. Toni's skin was on fire, and she loved it. She was surprised that she felt this way, but didn't care. Cindy drew back the whip again, and this time laid it to rest on Toni's hairless pussy. Toni screamed out in pleasure as an orgasm ripped through her body. Sweat glistened on her brow, her breath quickened, and she started shaking uncontrollably. Robert shot his hot load deep inside Ginger's bowels, some of it started dribbling down her leg. Robert glanced over to the two and said:

"You little slut. You liked that, didn't you?"

Toni nodded.

"Hmm.. I didn't expect that. Cindy, you have been a good girl. Why don't you come over here and fuck Ginger?" he said as he pulled his cock out of Ginger's ass.

Cindy crossed the room with hunger in her eyes towards Ginger. Ginger smiled broadly, Toni could tell that they had done this before and it made her even hotter. Cindy placed the large phallus near Ginger's eager lips, and she sucked on it hungrily. Ginger laid back and Cindy placed the head of the blue cock between her sopping wet pussy lips and thrust in hard. Ginger screamed out in ecstasy and matched her partner stroke for stroke. Toni looked longingly at the pair, as her husband crossed the room towards her. He unbound his wife from the rack.

"Get down on your knees, whore."

Toni immediately obeyed and got down on her knees on the cold marble floor.

"Suck it." He demanded as he shoved his shit-speckled cock in her face.

Toni winced at the thought, but obeyed in fear of him tying her up and beating her again. She hungrily slurped on his flaccid cock, and slowly it started to rise. He groaned in pleasure,

"That's right, suck it bitch." as he started fucking her face. His heavy balls slapped her in the chin. Drool starting running down her chin and onto her perky tits. She was amazed to find herself getting aroused over this; ordinarily she would find this disgusting-she never did like to suck cock, let alone a shit-speckled one. Robert ripped his cock from her mouth,

"Get up." he demanded and pulled on her hair, dragging her across the room to the two vixens on the bed. He laid down on the bed.

"Get on top of me. Cindy, get behind her. We're going to teach her a lesson."

Toni climbed on top of Robert and placed his throbbing member in her eager pussy. As he entered her, she felt an orgasm budding; one stroke sent her over the edge. Her skin literally felt as though it were on fire. Cindy pulled the blue cock out of Ginger, much to her dismay, and positioned it near Toni's asshole. Without any lube Cindy shoved the blue monster deep inside Toni's bowels. She screamed out, in shock, pain and ecstasy.

"What may I do, master?" Ginger asked timidly.

He thought for a moment and said:

"Sit on my face, facing Toni. I want you to pinch and play with her nipples, you'll find the nipple clamps on the stand."

Ginger grabbed the clamps and took her place on his face. Secretly Toni was beaming inside. She was learning to get pleasure from all of this pain. She had never been this full in her entire life, and to add nipple torture on top of it just had her gushing. Robert soon felt his pubic area get extremely wet as Toni came over and over again on his cock. Cindy was feeling quite good herself as well, the other end of the blue monster curved just right to hit her g-spot, and there was a nub on the top of the dildo that rubbed her clit in just the right manner. Cindy had orgasm after orgasm while fucking Toni's ass as hard as she could. Ginger's skin was tingling as he gave her a powerful orgasm with his tongue; she began feeling dizzy and almost slipped off of his face.

"I'm sorry master, you just made me feel so good I almost fell over."

"That's fine, I wanted you to get up anyway."

Ginger obeyed.

"Cindy, you may stop now."

Cindy removed the blue monster from Toni's ass.

"Girls, you are dismissed. You may go refresh yourselves in the downstairs hot tub if you like."

"Thank-you master." They said in unison as they exited the room. Toni's eyes followed them until she could no longer see them.

"As for you, my wife, get off of me and sit on the bed." Toni obeyed, "Are you going to submit to me from now on?"

Toni looked him in the eyes and saw something she never expected, love and respect.

"Yes, I will. May I ask a question, m..m..master?"

"Alright."

"Why do you do this? Why do you want things to be this way? Can't we be equal?"

"I do this because I enjoy it. I was raised to believe that the man is in charge, and if you want to remain with me, you will obey my wishes. If you don't, I will be certain to humiliate you to your family and society so severely that you won't dare remain in the country."

"How did you keep this hidden so well? Why did you keep it from me?"

"Simple, I told my slaves here not to let you know what was going on. I kept it from you because I didn't want you to run away from me. From the moment I saw you, I had to have you for my own. I couldn't risk losing you. You are too beautiful with your fair skin, red flowing hair, green eyes, and small perky tits."

"Thank you."

"You will wear what I say, and do what I say. You may call me Robert in front of others outside of this house; otherwise you will call me master. I will call you anything I choose in the house, and in public I will call you Toni. Do you understand?"

"Yes master."

"Good, now go shower." Toni got up and went toward the bathroom, and Robert laid back in his bed, satisfied in the knowledge that Toni was truly his-now and forever.