Bound & Blindfolded for Rent Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. I'm listening," she said tossing her lush, black hair again with a sexy flick of her pretty head while looking at him with her big, beautiful, dark, brown eyes and her pursed, full, red lips. "What do you mean by working out something?"

Lost in her beauty and sexuality, as if he was staring at Miss America or Miss Universe, just by the way he was looking at her, with sex written all over his fat face, she knew what he meant and what he was thinking. She wished she had a dollar for every time a man looked at her in the way he was looking at her now. Always having that same effect on men, white, black, brown, red, or yellow, her ability to so control men was the reason why she became a dominatrix.

As if dominating men was her natural calling, she didn't see anything wrong with using her God given gifts to take financial advantage of men, especially when she didn't even like men. Unlike her mother who gave away her body for sex, Dominque would never have sex with any man for money. It was all about the seduction, the teasing, the discipline, and the punishment. Those men who wanted and expected sex from her were better off finding another Dominatrix because she seldom had sex with a man and she never had sex with a white man.

"The world doesn't only run on money," he said laughing a dirty laugh. "There are other things that oil the wheels, if you get my meaning and catch my drift," he said undressing her with his eyes and staring at her as if she was already naked.

Having been around the block a few times before and with much better looking men than him, she understood his meaning and she caught his drift. Yet, not wanting to catch anything from him, especially a sexually transmitted disease, if he thought she had any interest in him sexually or otherwise, then he was crazier than she thought he was. He was just another short, fat, bald man wanting to hook up with a black woman because he couldn't get a white woman. Thinking that any black woman would jump in bed with him, perhaps because he's had some success with some of the black prostitutes who lived and used to live in the building, he didn't know that she was just the black woman who could readjust his way of thinking.

"I'm not having sex with you Salvy," she said pointing a manicured, index finger at him as if she was Diana Ross or Mariah Carey. Pointing at him was her unmistakable, physical way of rejecting him. "I'd rather be thrown out on the street than to have sex with someone like you," she said pitching her finger at him as if she was punctuating her sentence with a period.

She looked at him with contempt and hatred while he stared back at her with lust and desire. She couldn't even begin to imagine him naked and sweating all over her while grunting and breathing hard for the few minutes that he'd last pounding her pussy or fucking her mouth before cumming all over her beautiful, black body. Were she not lesbian, bi-sexual actually, having the image of the big, beautiful, black man that she'd freely give her body to, even if she was struck dumb and blind, Salvy wouldn't fit her image. Instead, her dream lover was a beautiful, black woman in the way of Beyonce, Vanessa Williams, and/or Venus or Serena Williams. If not a woman, her dream lover was a beautiful black man in the way of Boris Kodjoe, Shemar Moore, Usher, or RG III. Mercy, mercy, mercy, she'd willingly do any one or all four of those hot, black bodies.

"There are other things that we can do other than fucking and sucking," he said abruptly and to the point as if he was able to read her mind while knocking her out of her sexual fantasy of black celebrities.

Shocking her with his uncensored, sexual dialogue, the image of her fucking and sucking him assaulted her senses as if he had just thrown a bucket of cold water in her face. A place where she couldn't go, even in her deepest, darkest thoughts, rather having him evict her, she'd never have sex with him. Nonetheless her detestation of him, she gave him the verbal attention that he obviously needed while continuing to flash him an up skirt view of her panties.

She stood there listening to his idiocy, the very least she had to do not to be summarily evicted. If it came down to that, her going or her staying, instead of being put out on the street by the police, she imagined giving him a blowjob for back rent but she'd never fuck him. If she did anything sexual with him at all, having sucked so very many cocks before turning lesbian more than she was bi-sexual, as her way of getting out of having intercourse, she'd suck him if she had to but, so very distasteful to her, she'd rather not do that either. Before becoming a proud, black woman and before earning her black belt in Judo, her favorite and appropriate colored belt, what she did in her past, she'd never do now. Having sucked the cocks of worse looking landlords and employers when she was young, innocent, not as angry, and not as attracted to women as she was now, she could suck him if she had to and if she must. Only, being that she was now a dominatrix, whatever she did had to be on her terms and in her control.

Rather than fucking him, she could suck him. Yeah, blowing him wouldn't nearly be as bad as allowing him to strip her naked, tie her to the bed, and mounting her while humping her. Only, she didn't think that he'd forgive eighteen hundred dollars' worth of back rent for a mere blowjob when he could get that from any prostitute on the street or in his own building for a hundred dollars or less.

She's had worse than him in her hand, in her mouth, and in her pussy. She thought of her wild, college days and drunken, frat parties of gangbangs and circle jerks. She thought of all of her old, horny, fat bosses who sexually used her and abused her for a few extra dollars in her paycheck. As if she was foreign and exotic, when she was an American citizen born in this country just like them, hotly erotic by her beautiful face and shapely body, white men always wanted to have sex with the beautiful, sexy black chick.

A much bigger notch on their gun, having sex with a black woman was as if they weren't really cheating on their wives and girlfriends because she was black and obviously a whore for her to have sex with them. In their way of thinking, some, white men obviously think less than her being a human. Because she was Negro or a nigger, in the way that some white people still referred to her, there was no foul to play especially with a black woman when paying her for sex.

More in demand because she was not only black but also beautiful, she thought of some of the disgusting, older, white men who paid her to do what their wives wouldn't do and what she did to them so very well. Only, until she gets her web site going, a place of her own to live, and has enough extra money to install a dungeon in her basement, she was stuck living here in this rat hole of a rundown apartment complex with him, her disgusting landlord.

"What? What other things?"

To be continued...

12