Bound & Blindfolded for Rent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if he was about to cry, he rubbed himself where she whipped him.

"Hey, what the fuck? We had a deal. I'm supposed to tie you up and undress you," he said pathetically. "We didn't agree to you whipping me."

She whipped him again and again, only each time harder and harder.

"That was your deal. Not mine. Now, this is my deal. I know what you want. I know what you need. Now strip off your clothes and get naked fat man," she said whipping him again and again. "Get naked now!"

Obviously not wanting to be whipped again, he didn't waste any time in stripping off his clothes.

"Ow! That fucking hurts. Okay, okay, just don't hit me again. That really hurts," he said. "Just don't whip me anymore."

"That's better," she said.

Immediately Salvy began stripping out of his clothes to soon stand before her vulnerably naked in the way that he wanted her to stand before him vulnerably naked.

"I'm undressing. I'm taking off my clothes," he said undressing. "There, I'm naked," he said holding out his hands at his side.

Taking pleasure in forcing him to undress, as if some magical feat in forcing a pervert to expose himself, she lit him up with her flashlight to watch him undress. With his rolls of fat hidden by his shirt and pants, he was even fatter without his clothes. She was right about his cock too. It was so small. She'd think with him exposing his cock to her that he'd have an erection but he didn't. Maybe he wasn't lying to her about him having Diabetes. Maybe he can no longer have an erection. Whether he had Diabetes and/or couldn't get an erection, it was of no consequence for what she had in mind for him.

"Now get on the bed and move your arms and legs in the position of a starfish," she said pulling out ties from her belt as if she was a police officer ready to handcuff a suspect.

She lit his way to her bed with her flashlight before tying his wrists and his ankles much tighter that she told him that she wanted him to tie her. Bound and naked, there was no escaping her tight ties. Then, lifting his head by the handful of hairs that he had left on his nearly bald head, she tied a blindfold around his eyes. Stark naked and helplessly vulnerable, he was now ready for her instruction.

"Hey, easy. That hurts," he said to her when she pulled his head up by his hair. "What are you going to do to me? Don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me. I'll forget about the rent that you owe," he said. "Okay. Just let me go back downstairs to my mother. She needs her medication," he said lying when she knew that his mother was still at the Senior Daycare Center.

She looked at this pathetic fat man who thought because he was born white that he was better than her. How dare he? Ignorant in his thought and foul in his manners, he was just the type of man that she so enjoyed disciplining and punishing.

"You need to be taught a lesson in manners and in respect. Let me ask you a question Salvy."

To be continued...

12