Bound & Blindfolded for Rent Ch. 04

Story Info
Landlord gets what he deserves from tenant not paying rent.
4.3k words
4.39
35.5k
7
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 01/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Landlord gets what he deserves from tenant who can't afford to pay her rent.

Shining her light on him as if he was being interrogated by the CIA in a tent in Afghanistan, she used her light as her lie detector to discern if he was lying or telling the truth.

"A question? You want to ask me a question? Yeah, sure. Go ahead," he said. "Ask me anything and I'll answer it honestly."

Not only was this fun, this was too easy.

"Are you having sex with your mother?"

Feeling ridiculous asking him such a question, when she already knew the answer, she almost didn't want him to answer her question. She was tempted to ask him if he picked his feet in Poughkeepsie in the way that Popeye Doyle always asked his informants in the French Connection but she didn't think he'd get the joke.

"Sex with my mother? No, of course not," he said. "I'd never have sex with my mother. That's disgusting."

She could tell he was lying.

"Tell me the truth Salvy," she said pulling his pubic hairs.

"Okay, okay, so what if I am having sex with mother?" He moved his head around as if he was doing a Stevie Wonder impersonation. "Doesn't everyone want to have sex with their mothers?"

Never wanting to have sex with her mother, she thought of her mother while wondering if she was still alive. Even if she remembered her father, she didn't think she'd want to have sex with him either. That's just nasty. Salvy's just nasty for him to be doing his mother.

"You don't ask me questions slave even rhetorical ones. You just give me answers," she said whipping his naked belly.

Obviously one who wasn't into pain, she didn't have to hit him very hard for him to obey her. She couldn't wallop some of her clients' legs, backs, and asses hard enough before they'd beg her to stop.

"Okay, okay. No more questions even rhetorical ones, if I knew that that was," he said mumbling. "Just answers," he said.

She leaned down to whisper in his ear before standing and stepping back to maintain her distance.

"Do you think because I'm a black woman that I don't deserve respect?"

With him blindfolded and unable to see her movements, she stuck out her pelvis and tossed back her hair in the way of a proud, black woman taking control of her man.

"Respect? I respect you," he said.

She looked at him and laughed.

"Your actions speak louder than your lying words Salvy," she said running her whip along his thigh. "You don't respect me. You don't respect any black people, especially black women, do you? If anything, in the way that you ogle me and speak inappropriately to me, you disrespect me."

Nervously wiggling around, she watched him struggling against his ties to get more comfortable.

"I'm not lying. I respect you Mistress Dom. I do. I really do respect you," he said.

For such a big man, she couldn't believe how small his cock was and how submissive he was. She wondered how big his cock would get if he had and/or was able to get an erection. She wondered if he was waiting for her to untie him before asserting himself. She wondered once he was untied, if he'd be angry that she overwhelmed him. She wondered if he was mad because she so totally dominated him. Knowing his type, if solely based on the fact that he promised to fix all that's broken in her apartment, paint her entire apartment, and give her a new kitchen, he enjoyed being dominated. She wondered if he'd try to get even by trying to strip her naked and tie her to her bed. Only, taller, stronger, and a Judo expert, that would be a big mistake on his part to challenge her physically.

"Do you think because I'm a black woman that I'm beneath you?"

No doubt with him imagining her being beneath her, he laughed his perverted laugh.

"Beneath me, even though I'd love for you to be beneath me right now, no I don't think that you're beneath me at all," he said. "If anything, you're my equal."

His equal? How dare he? If she was anything, she was his superior. Anyway, he was lying. He didn't think any minority, especially a woman who was a minority, was his equal. If ever he went to prison, he'd be the type that would join the white supremacists rather than to have a brother using him as his bitch.

"Equal? Do you really think that I'm your equal?"

He paused too long in his answer as if he wanted to give a different answer. No doubt fearing the repercussions of her whip, he gave her the correct answer.

"Yes," he said as if proud of his answer.

Only, obvious that he wasn't her equal. He was her inferior instead.

"If anything, I'm your superior," she said pinching his skin with her fingertips.

With just a mere pinch of his skin he recapitulated and changed his answer. With her exquisite looks, unbelievable body, education, and martial arts skills, he was so inferior to her that he wasn't even a blip on her radar.

"Ow. Yes, yes, of course, you're my equal," he said. She pinched him again, this time harder. "I mean, superior," he said.

She stared at him so helplessly tied to her bed while realizing that she'd have to wash all of her bedding now that he was there naked sweating all over her clean sheets with his naked body.

"I bet you didn't know that I have a master's degree in psychology and know enough about human nature to know what you're thinking before you even have the thought," she said.

She didn't have to lie or exaggerate that fact with him being so easy to read.

"You do? A master's degree, huh? No, I didn't know that. Wow," he said.

Even though he was blindfolded and she couldn't see his eyes, especially in the dark, he looked frightened. With him overwhelmed and tied to her bed instead of her being tied to her bed, he looked panicked.

"I bet you don't know that I'm a black belt in Judo and can really hurt you, if I wanted and if you instructed me to do so."

All she had to do to give him real pain was to twist one of his toes or bend one of his fingers. He had no idea what she could do with minimal effort.

"Judo? A black belt? Really?"

"Yes really," she said.

"Wait. Instruct you to hurt me? I don't understand," he said.

"Rather than always giving them pleasure, I'm skilled at giving men pain," she said. "Pleasure and pain, the two go hand in hand."

"No, no pain. I don't like pain," he said moving his head around as if he was a blind man and being that he was blindfolded, he was. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for disrespecting you," he said. "I deeply regret disrespecting you," he said.

"I don't think you're capable of deeply regretting anything and you wouldn't even say that if you weren't helplessly tied to my bed," she said.

"To be honest, I've never been with a black woman before and with you being so beautiful, I was curious what it would be like to have sex with you."

He was lying. She recalled all the black women that she knew he had been with and who lived in the building now and/or who left after she took this apartment. If anything, with him obviously preferring dark meat to white meat, he has a thing for black women.

"Lying. You're such a liar Salvy. I know you've been with several of the black women who live and who used to live in this building," she said.

After catching him in his lies, he was sweating more now. She couldn't imagine having sex with his fat, sweaty body. She thought again about having to wash her bedding.

"Okay, okay, but they only sucked me. And with me not able to cum, it wasn't much fun for me," he said with dejection.

Only sucked him? She knew for a fact that he fucked many of the black women. Women talk, especially when talking to another sister. They warned her about him, and with that forewarning in mind, she was ready and waiting for him to try something with her.

Enough with playing with him, she fell into her role as Dominique the Dominatrix. It was time to discipline him and punish him for all that he's done and for all that he's put her through in not repairing all that was broken in her apartment. With his apartment looking so newly remodeled, she was tired of living in this dump.

"How dare you stare up my skirt at my panties? How dare you stare down my top at my tits? You are a foul, perverted, dirty, little man," she said. "How dare you cop cheap feels of my ass when I walk by you in the hall?"

Using him by teasing him, if only he knew that she had been flashing him her panties and bra on purpose, she wondered what he'd say and what he'd do.

"I'm sorry. I'm so very sorry. I'll never stare at you or touch you ever again," he said as if meaning it. "Just untie me. Okay? I don't like this. I don't like this at all. Please don't hurt me."

If only he knew that she purposely squeezed by him to brush against his cock and for him to feel her ass, she wondered what he'd think about her then. If only he knew that it turned her own and made her want to her him more when he begged her not to hurt him. If only he knew that she preferred women to men.

"Interesting that you don't like being stripped naked, blindfolded, and tied to the bed when that's exactly what you wanted to do to me," she said with a loud laugh. "I like you Salvy, really I do, but only when you obey me," she said whipping the air with her whip and making a loud snapping sound. "You've been a bad landlord, a very bad landlord and you need to be disciplined. You need to be punished," she said leaning down to whisper in his ear. "You need to make all the repairs to my apartment for free."

Inspired to ask for more than she normally does when giving her services as a Dominatrix, she couldn't believe she had the nerve to ask him to make all of her repairs for free when she hasn't paid him his rent in months.

"Yes, yes, of course, I can fix all that's wrong with your apartment," he said and meaning it. "No problem."

In case he wasn't sincere about fixing her apartment, she couldn't wait to punish this fat bastard. She couldn't wait to teach him a lesson that he wouldn't soon forget.

"What if you're lying to me? What if you're not telling me the truth about fixing up my apartment for free? Must I beat you to show you that I mean business?"

"No, please, you don't have to beat me. I have sensitive skin, Mistress Dom. I mark easily," he said pathetically and uncharacteristically. "Please don't beat me."

Suddenly feeling sorry for him, she relented in punishing and disciplining him. Instead, by giving him what he so wanted, some sexual contact and a glimpse of her shapely body, she'd rather use him to give her what she needed, free rent and all necessary repairs for free.

"I'm not going to hurt you, Salvy," she said giving his head a gentle pat.

A pawn in her game of BDSM, she couldn't believe what he said next when he took the words right out of her mouth.

"I don't mind you disciplining me and punishing me but is there another way that you can discipline me and punish me without pain?"

Seriously? She couldn't believe he asked her that. Putty in her hands, now she had him where she wanted him and knew that he'd be receptive to do whatever she wanted to do to get all that she wanted from him.

"Maybe," she said.

Not knowing where she was, he moved his head from side to side while talking to where he thought she was in the darkness. Now dark enough without having a light to see, the fact that he was blindfolded too added to his sensory deprivation.

"Is there another way that you can discipline me and punish me without whipping me?"

As if he was his prisoner of war and he was, instead of her landlord, having been down this road plenty of times before with a multitude of men, she knew that it wouldn't take very much to get him going and to make him dependent upon her kindness and sexual favors. She used psychology on those dimwitted victims who thought they were better than her just because she was black. As if dealing out her own version of personal payback while being paid for the privilege of their pain, she enjoyed dealing with men who didn't have a clue that she was superior to them in every way, physically, intellectually, and emotionally.

"Actually, there is another way that I can discipline you without pain and punish you without whipping you. I could sexually tease you," she said. "Would you like for me to tease you sexually?"

She knew that he'd be the type of man who'd readily go for pleasure rather than pain. Only, sexually teasing him in the way that she sexually teased men could be just as painful as was a whipping.

"Oh, yes, yes, I'd love for you to sexually tease me. Sexually teasing me sounds like a good way to discipline me and more of a fitting punishment than whipping me," he said in eager agreement.

Moving her zipper closer to his ear, Dominique slowly unzipped her top and exposed her big, black breasts to his blindfolded eyes.

"If you weren't blindfolded Salvy, you could see my tits," she said holding both of her breasts on the palms of her hands while fingering her nipples and whispering in his ear. "If you weren't tied to my bed, you could touch my tits, feel my tits, and fondle my tits while fingering my nipples," she said. "I'm holding my big, luscious breasts in my hands right now while fingering my big, black nipples. I love my tits. I love how big and how hard my nipples get whenever I'm sexually aroused. I'm sexually aroused now by having you so naked and vulnerable. I bet you'd love to see my breasts, touch my breasts, feel my breasts, and suck my breasts."

She leaned at the waist to tease him by rubbing her tits along his cheek. No matter how quickly he turned his head to take her nipples in his mouth, he was always too late.

"Yes, yes, Mistress Dominique, I'd love to see your tits. I'd love to touch your tits. I'd love to feel your tits. I'd love to suck your big nipples, Mistress Dom."

Already her bitch while begging for more, she had him right where she wanted him.

"Beg me to show you my breasts and maybe I will," she said leaning down to whisper her words in his ear.

"I beg you Mistress Dom. Please show me your big tits," he begged. "Please I beg of you to show me your tits. I want to see your tits. I need to see your tits."

She lifted his blindfold over one eye with her index finger and as if he was a fish on ice giving her the one, cold, dead eye leer, he stared at her tits with his one eye bulging out of his head before she snapped his blindfold back in place.

"Ow," he said from the elastic blindfold snapping back in place over his eye. "Oh, my God. You have a great rack, Mistress Dom," he said. "I love your big tits."

He was so easy. Too easy. Never has she ever disciplined and punished a man who was so needy of a woman's sexual affection and attention. A quick learner, he was too willing to be taught a lesson.

"What if I ran my nipples along your mouth? Would you like it if I ran my nipples along your lips?"

Sexually teasing him, she took great pleasure in sexually disciplining and sexually punishing men now in the way that men took great pleasure in physically and emotionally abusing and using her before.

"Oh, yes, I'd so love for you to run your nipples across my lips."

He was so base. He was so vile. He was so simple in his demands. Now she wondered if she was the first woman, other than his mother obviously, who he had sex with while so helplessly tied to the bed.

Obviously, the queen bitch and black diva that she was, at least she was a softy when it came to pain. She'd never hurt anyone who didn't deserve it and/or who didn't want it bad enough to pay her for the privilege. Yet, in the way that his mother so meanly and so miserably bossed him around and controlled him, for all that she knows and for all that she suspected, his mother may be his dominatrix too.

"I agree to run my nipples across your lips, but you can't lick them and you can't suck them until I give you permission to lick and suck them," she said in her in demonstrative voice that was filled with control.

From her tone, there was no mistaking her threats to hurt him by punishing if he didn't obey.

"Thank you Mistress Dominique," he said.

Already, in anticipation of her running her nipples across her lips, he had his lips purse as if he was a goldfish waiting to be fed.

"If you lick and suck my nipples anyway without my expressed permission then I will roll you over and whip your fat, naked ass. It's your choice, pleasure or pain. Moreover, I'll change my punishment from pleasure to pain."

Feeling a little horny from controlling Salvy, she wouldn't mind having her nipples sucked right about now while imagining it was someone else sucking her tits. Especially being that it was so dark and she couldn't really see that it was Salvy sucking her tits, so long as he didn't speak, she could pretend that he was her female lover sucking her nipples.

"I promise not to lick and/or suck your nipples," he said. "Definitely, I'd much rather have pleasure over pain."

So predictable and her way of controlling him, an obvious choice, she knew he'd pick pleasure over pain.

"Don't speak slave, unless given permission to talk," she said lightly whipping his thighs, first one and then the other, for him to get the message.

Dominique climbed on the bed, mounted him, and rubbing her leather covered pussy against his exposed, semi-hard cock, she leaned her tits to his lips. Slowly moving her nipples across his lips, daring him to lick her nipples and suck her tits, she teased him with her hard, erect nipples hoping that he'd force her to change her discipline from pleasure to pain by him disobediently flicking out his tongue. Yet, true to his fear of pain, he behaved and obeyed while waiting for her to give him pleasure by giving him permission to lick her nipples and suck her tits.

"Now that you behaved me slave, so long as you don't speak without first asking my permission to speak, you may lick my nipples and suck my tits," she said.

As if he was a baby starving for food, he attacked her nipples with his mouth, lips, and tongue, first one and then the other as she slowly slid them across his lips. Briefly before moving them away from his mouth, she allowed him to lick her nipples and suck her tits.

"May I speak Mistress Dom?"

Ready to whip him if he said anything disrespectful, she wondered what he'd say.

"You may speak slave," she said.

"Thank you for allowing me to lick nipples and suck your tits, Mistress Dom."

She could only imagine how grateful he'd be if she sucked his cock.

"How was that? Did you like licking and sucking my nipples?"

She put her tits away and zipped her top.

"That was great but I wish I could see your tits and suck your nipples longer while feeling them with my hands," he said.

She watched him move his head around as if he was a blindfolded Stevie Wonder.

"In due time slave, in due time," she said. "You'd have to be a good landlord for you see my tits, feel my tits, and for you to really suck my tits longer than that. Instead, what if I allowed you to feel my wet cunt. Would you like that? Would you like to finger my pussy?"

A real sexual turn on for her, she was already wet from controlling him and from him sucking her tits.

"Are you kidding me? Oh God yes," he said. "If you allow me to feel your cunt, I'll be the best landlord ever. I promise to fix everything wrong with your apartment. I'll even give you a new kitchen."

A new kitchen? Without even having to ask him for one and without even having to command him to buy her one, she couldn't believe that he freely and willingly agreed to give her a new kitchen.

"If you promise to be the best landlord, fix all that's wrong, forget the rent that I owe you, and give me a new kitchen, I'll allow you to finger my pussy," she said.

So easy, he was too easy.

"Really? I've love to finger your pussy Mistress Dom," he said with delight. "Yes, yes, or course, no rent is due and I'll do all that I promised that I would, including giving you a new kitchen."

12