Bound by Pride Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sage bowed her head, "No fighting in any form." She answered.

He glared at them, "And the reason for that rule?" He prompted.

"To protect Keira." Sage answered again.

"I started it." Mayhem said trying to take the heat off Sage.

Sage's head jerked up and she glared at Mayhem. "No she didn't I started it."

Wolfgang turned to Sage, he didn't believe that Mayhem had started the fight, she just wasn't strong enough at the moment, it would have been something Sage would have done. "Why?"

Sage went red as she remembered why she had attacked Mayhem. She had been stretching her legs and wings and had seen Mayhem and Electra in the clearing, had seen Mayhem use her will to try to force her sister.

"Sage..." Wolfgang growled beginning to lose his patience.

"I went for a run and..." She glanced to her mother for a moment then back to her father. I saw Mayhem using Alpha influence on Electra to force her to mate. She continued silently and for his mind only.

Wolfgang tensed a little and nodded to her. "Go get dressed and clean this mess up." He told her then grabbed Mayhem's upper arm, we need to talk. He marched off and she was forced to follow.

While that was happening Amy and Ghan had used their belts to constrict the flow of blood from the deep gashes on Keira's arms, keeping her arms held high to reduce blood loss. Bastion picked her up using his mind, letting her hover in the air. They walked briskly towards the clinic.

"Thais call Nathanael. Tell him it's an emergency." Amy told him.

"Already done, did it ten minutes ago when I saw it happen." He said as he trotted after them to keep up.

"If you saw it ten minutes ago why didn't you stop this from happening?" Amy asked, Thais's visions were getting stronger as he got older, he was already more powerful than Becky was and she had been considered to be the strongest seer in over six hundred years. He was considered stronger because unlike Becky or the other seers who had to let the visions come to them, he could focus and see what ever he wished.

"The fates didn't give me the option to change the event, either way she is meant to be Were, but they would prefer her being Were this way." He explained which was probably the longest anyone had heard him talk at once in some time.

"What do you mean?" Amy asked as she glanced back.

Thais shrugged he didn't know.

"Who struck first, Mayhem or Sage?" Ghan asked as they got Keira into the clinic and onto the table.

"Looked to me like they struck at the same time. Even odds as to what she'll be, Snow Leopard or White Tiger." Amy answered casting a quick glance at her son who just gave her his adorable 'innocent' look.

Thais knew the answer but he wasn't going to tell them, they wouldn't believe him until they saw it for themselves. He went and got an IV stand then sat back and waited for Nathanael to come in. Nathanael walked in moments later grabbing the stand and moving it over to the table.

"What happened?" Nathanael asked as he took off his coat and tossed it into Thais's open arms.

"Mayhem and Sage were fighting, Keira walked into the middle of it." Amy explained.

"Who did this?" He asked as he carefully removed the shirt, which was covering one of the wounds.

"They both did... I think Sage got her left arm and Mayhem got her right." Amy answered.

He hummed as he studied the deep gashes quickly, "Not a lot of blood loss..." he mused to himself.

"We got to her moments after it happened." Ghan answered.

Nathanael nodded, "So... how long ago."

"Five minutes." Ghan answered again.

Nathanael thought for several moments. "Long enough for the antibodies in her blood to start changing." He raced over to a cupboard and pulled out a kit and a syringe. He returned quickly and prepped a site on her leg, as the blood was further from the wounds so would give him a more accurate result. He drew the blood and quickly preformed a test, which would tell him what type of blood he had to give her.

Were had the same blood types, A, B, AB, ABO and O as humans did but had different types of antibodies which prevented them from getting blood from humans and vice-versa as their bodies would instantly reject the blood and go into shock. The presence of those same antibodies in Were blood also depended on the species of were as each species had their own series of antibodies. A tiger's blood for example could not be given to any other species but to other tigers. However, it could be transfused as a last resort to another of the cat species. It made transfusing Were blood a lot more difficult than it was to transfuse humans.

Sienna and Gillian raced into the room and to their foster-daughter, Sienna racing straight to Keira and cradled Keira's head in her hands.

"Shit." Nathanael cursed.

"What?" Amy asked.

"There are no clear Were antibodies yet, I don't know what to transfuse her with," he explained to Amy.

"So you can't replace the cells or the plasma without causing her body to react." Amy concluded.

He nodded. "We can't wait until her blood changes, we have to start working and hope she doesn't lose too much blood in the process."

He started to work quickly on her right arm making sure that the wounds were flushed and that none of the veins in her arm were damaged, stitching if they were, before he started to stitch the gashes closed. Her right arm was easy to fix, the blow had been glancing and not very deep, the damage minimal. Her left arm wasn't so lucky, the wounds were deep, and down to the bone in many places, tendons, muscles, nerves and veins, all needed some form of repair.

Nathanael tried to work as fast as he could on her left arm but as he needed to see where the veins were nicked to stitch them they had to loosen the constriction to clean the blood away to see where the blood was coming from before stitching. Normally he would rely on his power but her body was currently going through a drastic change, which was all his power was picking up. However, her blood was flowing far too fast for him to stem all the damaged blood vessels before the blood loss, if it continued, would kill her. Amy tightened the belt at Nathanael's look before Keira lost too much blood.

"Try typing her again." She told him. He quickly washed his hands and redid the type test.

It took a couple of moments but he finally had a result. "She has Maddie's blood type, I don't have any of that on hand so I'm going to have to get Maddie in here."

"Can't you substitute some one else's blood, Maddie isn't strong enough to lose blood in a transfusion." Amy asked.

He frowned as he thought about it. "She's got a rare antigen and she's got AB neg blood, I can't give her any other blood types."

"We have AB neg in the fridge is having that exact antigen so important." Amy asked.

"Yes. Her body is already going through one change she doesn't need her body reacting to a transfusion." Nathanael turned to Thais, "Go get Maddie here quickly."

"Ren..." He responded.

"Serenity is too young." Nathanael answered although he had to admit that both Serenity and Temperance were also both matches but he wouldn't use them unless all other options were exhausted. Serenity also was a better choice as she didn't have an irrational fear of needles like Temperance did.

"But she is healthier than Maddie; her blood is stronger than Maddie's." Thais countered with a stubborn look.

Nathanael rolled his eyes. "Fine get your sister in here." He conceded, he knew that Thais had obviously seen something and knew something that he didn't. The fact he changed his comment to stronger reminded him that Maddie was still recovering and would be for a while, she was even less suitable for a transfusion then Serenity was.

Serenity suddenly appeared next to Nathanael completely calm, as she knew what was needed. Gillian picked her up as Nathanael went about getting the tools he needed and sat her down on a table that he pushed closer. "Gillian I am going to have limited time so I am going to need you to monitor this and do exactly what I want you to."

Gillian nodded and prepared himself for what was about to happen.

*

Ghan carried Keira back to her room, Gillian carried her drip and Sienna ensured the way was clear to keep Ghan from being bumped. When they got to her room, he gently laid her down, her right arm was covered with a thick bandage, her left arm was also heavily bandaged and held in a splint to keep her arm immobile and keep the stitches from moving and tearing.

Keira mumbled as she was carefully tucked in. Ghan went to leave the room but Gillian stilled him. "You can stay." Gillian told him, having seen that Ghan and Keira were becoming close friends; he knew that his daughter would want him there.

Ghan smiled and grabbed the big beanbag he normally used when he was in her room. Sienna curled up beside her daughter and watched her as she slept. Gillian made himself comfortable in her reading chair to doze as Sienna took first watch over their daughter.

Nathanael had sedated Keira after he had set the last of the stitches and stopped the transfusion. He hadn't got nearly enough blood to replace what she had lost but it was enough to keep her alive until her body replaced it naturally. He had also made some calls, some more blood would be at the manor before eight, and he would be checking in on her through the night to make sure she was ok.

*

Mayhem waited for Electra to come to bed. Maddie was a little frantic that her friend was hurt so Electra was trying to calm her down. Maddie was also blaming herself for what had happened not accepting that it had merely been an accident and it wasn't her fault.

Mayhem stood and started to pace, when Wolfgang had taken her aside she had been afraid of what he would do to her, obviously Sage had told him what she had seen, something that had not only upset her but him. When they were safely in his study and away from prying ears, he offered her his shirt and sat her down once she had put it on. He then went on to tell her that what she had almost done was wrong and that she should never force her mate to her will, that it would destroy everything they had built together.

She had been shocked that he knew and he had explained that Amy knew they were mates and had told him. They had a long discussion that afternoon, him giving her the lessons and advice his father had given him on how to be a good Alpha, a good mate and a good person in general. The lessons her father should have given her. She realised that afternoon that Wolfgang, although big and menacing was in fact a very caring and decent man. She knew he could throw his weight around and be the Alpha but he also knew that she was more than likely doing what she had seen as a child when she was still with the Ambush and he had to correct that, as it was morally wrong.

Electra walked in and groaned as she flopped face first onto her bed.

"Electra." Mayhem approached carefully. "I... I'm sorry that I tried to force my will on you."

Electra rolled over, "So that's what Sage witnessed and sent her mental."

Mayhem nodded. "Is Keira going to be okay?" she asked anxiously.

Electra nodded, "She'll be fine, we had to report an accidental turn and were questioned but when Ma showed them what happened they agreed that it was an accident and no one is at fault."

"I'm responsible." She said and started to pace again.

Electra stood and went to her. "Yes, you and Sage are responsible; it will be your duty to help Keira with coming to terms with this. But it was also an accident, you weren't to know that Keira was going to walk out of her room and into the middle of your scrap." Electra tugged her to the bed. "Come on let's sleep."

*

Electra woke early the next morning; she yawned and wondered why she was awake. Mayhem was curled up next to her and awake. Mayhem's fingers traced patterns on Electra's exposed stomach. "Why are you awake?" Electra asked groggily.

"Can't sleep." She answered.

"Why not." Electra asked as she stroked Mayhem's hair.

"Just can't." was her answer.

"There must be a reason. Guilt?" Electra asked.

Mayhem shook her head, what happened to Keira was an accident and she accepted that. She yawned then pressed her face to Electra's neck taking deep breaths, letting Electra's scent fill her mind. She always felt the calmest around her, with her scent in her nose.

"Try to sleep." Electra crooned as she stroked Mayhem's hair.

"I don't want to." She responded.

"Do you want to go for a run?" Electra asked.

She shook her head.

"Then what do you want to do?" Electra asked beginning to get exasperated with her soul mate.

Mayhem thought for long moments, "Nothing, I just want this, to be close to you."

Electra pulled Mayhem up her body and on top of her, "Better?" She asked.

Mayhem nodded and pushed herself up higher to kiss Electra gently. Electra deepened the kiss and slid her hands into Mayhem's nightclothes to bring her tingling hands in contact with Mayhem's skin. Mayhem purred as Electra's tongue explored her mouth and her hands stroked Mayhem's skin.

Electra as an immortal Were would never be surprised at the rate of recovery Mayhem had gone through in the last month since she freed her, but those who didn't know immortal healing rates would be. Her bones were now not as visible taking away her gaunt look, her skin had lost the pallor of never seeing the sun, her hair was shining with health and her eyes sparkled with life and vitality even if the inescapable visor she was forced to wear to protect her eyes from light shrouded them. Like Electra, her eyes had been forced to adapt to live in total darkness or almost total darkness.

They broke their kiss to draw in quick breaths before their lips returned to each other. Mayhem was quivering above Electra in excitement, was Electra going to go through with this, she wondered. Electra's skin tingled and felt itchy wanting to be naked and pressed up against Mayhem, her hands started to tug Mayhem's clothes off with Mayhem both aiding and abetting her movements as she was trying to get Electra out of her clothes at the same time.

Mayhem broke the kiss and pushed herself up to take her shirt off the rest of the way then quickly tugged Electra out of hers. Mayhem tucked some of her white hair behind her ear as she let her eyes roam over Electra's chest, before when they were out in the clearing she wasn't paying attention to the body beneath her. Now she was and what she saw made her throat go dry, heat burned through her and settled between her legs.

Electra watched her appraise her body and the burning desire her eyes clearly showed. She reached up, curled a hand around Mayhem's neck, and gently pulled her down as she pushed herself up so that their lips met half way. Electra finished sitting up, their lips not leaving each other as she cupped Mayhem's behind; pulling her closer and forcing Mayhem into her lap with her legs wrapped around her.

Electra broke the kiss as she gently leant Mayhem back, drawing on the memories her mother had given her years ago when she had still been recovering from her own captivity and her biological mother's death. She started to kiss down Mayhem's neck and to her chest before she gently sucked a nipple into her mouth and started to nibble on it. Mayhem gasped as her fingers burrowed into Electra's hair keeping her in place, her back arched. Electra used one hand to support her; the other hand quickly went to work on the neglected nipple.

Mayhem groaned in disappointment as Electra released the hard piece of flesh from the warm confines of her mouth. She lifted her head to watch Electra blow on the moist nipple causing goose bumps to break out over her body and her already stiff bud to harden further. Electra grinned and moved over to its twin to lave it with the same attention.

Mayhem swore under her breath as she felt her womanhood clench in need as Electra's teeth nipped at the hardened nub. She honestly had no idea about what she was doing, she had only just come from a situation where her body was used and abused almost daily. Yet here she was, in Electra's arms where she'd been trying to get to for days now and needing her possession like nothing she had ever needed before.

"Goddess of the moon..." She breathed as her body shuddered in a weak climax.

Electra smiled pleased with the reaction, laid Mayhem back, and tugged off the shorts she had been wearing. Mayhem had to release her in order to completely get the shorts off but her legs were quickly back around Electra and locked around her.

"You know I can't get my shorts off now." Electra told her.

Mayhem shrugged, "Don't care; I like you between my legs."

Electra frowned in surprise as she moved to cover Mayhem. "You like this?"

She nodded.

"You want to be beneath me?" Electra asked just to be sure.

She nodded again.

"But you're an Alpha." Electra said trying to wrap her mind around this.

Mayhem smiled as she tangled a hand into Electra's hair. "Earlier in the clearing, when I was above you, it didn't feel right. This... you above me... feels right."

"But you're an Alpha?" Electra questioned, as she didn't understand.

"Just because I am an Alpha doesn't mean I don't mind letting someone else be in charge, especially if it's you." She said trying to get Electra to understand. "Only if it's you." She corrected herself as her legs slid up further until her feet hooked into the elastic that held her shorts up and slowly worked them down, praying that Electra wasn't wearing anything beneath her shorts as she didn't think she could get them off with out releasing her and she truly liked Electra where she was.

Together they kicked off Electra's shorts, Mayhem's fingers tangled in the necklace Electra wore, her biological mother's necklace, the one she had returned to Electra when she came home. She pulled Electra down to kiss her. Electra groaned and started to run her hand over one of the thighs that held her. Mayhem quivered beneath her and bucked her hips up showing Electra what she needed. Electra's hand hooked around Mayhem's thigh to find the junction between her legs. Her fingers could only graze the warm moistness.

Mayhem groaned in frustration, she wanted more contact, more everything.

"Let me go and I'll give you everything and more," she promised into Mayhem's ear. She pushed aside her doubts as she had never done this before, tried to seduce and give pleasure to another, all she had were her instincts and what she had observed when she accidentally walked in on others.

The legs around her loosened before unlocking, freeing her but Mayhem refused to release her altogether and grabbed a fist full of hair, ensuring that Electra would not get away. Electra moved slowly down her body, kissing and biting the flesh as she moved down. Mayhem started to pant as Electra's kisses moved closer to her centre. One of Electra's hands snaked up to grip and fondle one of Mayhem's breasts as she used her other hand to part the petals of her sex.

Mayhem quivered as Electra's breath blew on her and she moaned when Electra sent out an exploratory tongue. Electra groaned and buried her head between Mayhem's thighs, licking, nuzzling, and nibbling at the exposed sex laid out before her. Every time Mayhem gasped, Electra spent more time on those spots, exploiting them, making Mayhem writhe beneath her.

"More... please... more..." Mayhem begged; she knew that sex could be pleasurable, not that she had ever had any pleasure before, but what Electra was doing was driving her crazy. She was losing control and she didn't care.

"SHIT." Electra jerked away with a startled outcry. She shivered for a moment then glanced around looking for the exposed wire, which had electrocuted her. "Off the bed, something just shocked me." Electra ordered.