Bound Helpless Angel

Story Info
A housewife is abducted by a neighborhood admirer.
10.1k words
4.38
65k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's dark. I see pure blackness all around me. I wonder; if I scream will anyone hear me? My mouth is dry. My arms are tired straining against being stretched out above my head suspended aloft it feels like. My legs are also tied. I am not touching anything at all it seems like. My breathing is not panicked. I try to use my senses as my thinking returns to some semblance of normalcy. What was the last thing I remember?

I smell turpentine and some acrid animal feces of some sort. I smell damp grass or no hay, like musty hay. I think I am in a barn tied to four points suspended about four to five feet high, I would have to guess. Who could have done this to me? I am still foggy with a huge headache. Almost feels as if it is a migraine headache. I hear the chirping of crickets. I then feel the rush of warm wind through the air. It enhances the acrid smell of animal feces and moist wet hay. It causes me to gag but the rest is silent except for the rumbling sound of thunder in the distance. Peaceful sound a thunderstorm when you're helpless. I wonder if I will be used like so many other women and discarded as a corpse. The fear of the unknown is maddening as my senses return fully. My body's pain comes to the surface of this traumatic event for otherwise bland mediocre life.

I begin struggling against my bonds. I hear laughter. I realize why my mouth is so dry? I have a gag of some nasty cloth which is stuffed to the back of my throat. I moan and struggle, the giggling continues. What's so familiar about it? I know that laugh. What was I doing before this?

I remember walking the same way from work to home. I walk for the exercise and to keep my girlish figure. It's only two miles and I do not have to clock in. I work at my office as a CPA. I got the mail out of the mail box walking towards the side door to my house inside my garage. My husband's car wasn't home. It was after I opened the door. I placed the mail down when the doorbell rang. Now it's clear to me the boy next door. Tommie, I believe. I shut the side door and locked it. I opened the front door as Tommie smiled big. He had something in his hand. It was a syringe of some sort with some pink liquid. Before I could slam the door shut he stuck his foot inside of it and stuck me with it emptying its contents into my body.

I blacked out almost instantly. I remember trying to walk backwards and even keep standing up but instead I went crashing down on the floor. The very last thing I saw Tommie's blue and white Nike tennis shoes come into view then it all faded to black. I knew it was Tommie who was laughing. I remembered him giggling like that when he asked me what size brassiere I wore. I thought he was a silly teenager but he stopped giggling when I told him to see if his mother would like to know what he asked the new neighbor's wife. He got a cool look and walked off. I should have realized then what I was seeing. I should have realized then never to question or challenge a dominant. The last thing you do is challenge them because they in their minds are God-like creatures. We regular lambs are here to serve the wolves and enjoy it. You see that day Tommie didn't just walk off casually as most would have shaking it off. Tommie's eyes pierced me as if a warning, I am the wolf little lamb, and his smile left his sinister little face as if he turned into a darker demon or ultra-personality.

Then there was a time I was jogging and he rode by on his motorcycle three times down the narrow path towards the lake front. It was a three mile run, through the dirt path up and down hills. Tommie asked me if I wanted a ride. I told him, "No thanks. I do not like motorcycles."

He smiled then said, "Oh no honey, I meant if you would like to ride? Not on this old thing either." He giggled then said, "Something much younger that could keep up."

I said, "No thanks, it would probably be too small. " I waved sarcastically then ran on home. The look on his face then was death to me. The challenge and the sarcasm, I was doomed. I never thought he was a dominant either. To me he was merely a goofy little kid from the neighbors. I had no idea because I never had a chance to observe him or even try to get to know him. He may have just graduated high school was possibly nineteen or twenty years old. I was twenty seven and married trying to build a family. All my little days of being or doing sexually crazy things were over or so I thought.

I told my husband about the two incidents but he thought it was a cute crush and said something like, "He likes what I like baby. It isn't anything to worry about. He's just a silly kid who thinks he can get some of the sexy cougar next door. Besides it isn't like you wouldn't like some fresh meat, huh?"

I looked at him with disgust, "Michael you're a typical male asshole. I used to think you were a loving husband but now, I believe you're like all the rest of the men in the world who believe that we women are no better than a female dog in heat. I do not even think of another man at any time."

Michael, my husband said, "That's a lie and I will prove it to you. Do you remember the time we were watching that movie with Matthew McConaughey? You couldn't wait to let me fuck you hard on the kitchen counter and even bit my lip because you were thinking of him slamming you. Do you remember that?"

"Yes Okay, but that was one time, and he's an impossible task because he's a Hollywood actor and untouchable. You love Jessica Alba. Say you don't? You would be lying." I retorted but he smiled as if he'd proven his point.

It is strange the things you remember while suspended in pain above all else waking up with every joint sore and darkness as your blanket while you hear a little bastard giggling. The acrid smell of animal sweat is all around you. I felt exposed but not naked yet just vulnerable to some unknown asshole. I somehow knew I was going to be taken with or without consent and began to contemplate the decision in my mind. It is when you know you have been placed in checkmate and you throw down your King. It is a feeling of emptiness but preparing yourself for what is about to happen next.

I expected it to be brutal, painful, and clumsy. I expected it to be quick, unpleasant, and non-orgasmic. However, it wasn't any of those things. It was my transformation, rebirth, and awakening of the greatest orgasms of my life. I could not ever believe any man could satisfy me better than my husband but I was wrong. It truly was the most amazing sex I had ever had. I will now explain in great detail and try to explain each feeling as it occurred.

It began with a simple touch actually. Not that I understood it until I felt the scissors cutting my clothes away. The hand grabbed my left foot lifting it slightly causing severe fire to go up my left thigh toward my hip region and stay. It felt like a hot poker iron was driving through my hip bone. I was unable to yell. I breathed hard through my nose as tears fell down my eyes. I felt the warm air hit me as my clothes merely fell off my body. They were cut off me. I heard the little laughter as my tattoo came into view. Not many men or women knew I even had a tattoo but it was there below my navel with the arrow pointing straight to my sex. It said, "All you can eat buffet serves plenty."

I began to try and speak telling him to let me go, but it came out just a mumble. I felt the two hands of the little prick Tommie obviously as they slid up my outer thighs under my bikini panties and I felt the snip on one side then the other. The warmth of his hands felt so good I swear. It was the gentle way in which he touched me which started my fantasies of the unknown. My head was swarming with just enough imagination as I could muster. I felt completely exposed and vulnerable as I was splayed open with all my limbs to the four corners of the room.

It was how he touched me though. He could have just used his fingers to lift and snip my panties from the side quickly and be done with it. Tommie made the contact gentle, warm, and casual. He flattened both hands just above my ankles with his palms inward as if to warm me. He then slid slowly up from my calves, to my outer thighs, to then slide both warm hands under my panties elastic, and then he paused with his face just above my sex before he used his hot breath over my pussy. The entire undressing was methodical as he finished smelling my sex as if he were an alpha-male dog.

The first kiss on my sex was exquisite actually. Whoever this kid learned from, knew how to teach him. It was a sweet kiss right on my maidenhead where my clitoris met my inner labia. The little bastard even knew that direct tongue placement would cause a sudden exasperation on my part so no tongue was used. It was a simple gentle clitoral flat kiss. The tingling began and I felt the two warm hands on either buttocks cheek lifting so he could kiss my clitoris again. Amazingly this time again no tongue and even softer than the first. I then heard the giggle as I thrust uncontrollably towards my assailant's mouth. The heat inside began to build with the sensations as the gentle sweet touch continued. The hands wandered further up cupping fully both breasts. I felt the warmth and gentleness before the nipples began to be pinched and twisted hard. It sent an entirely different feeling towards my brain this time but overall the offsetting differences made me feel even hotter throughout my entire body. I felt a lick to my flesh on my hips then he would use a tender breath across my licked spot to cause definite chills and the combination of warmth and coolness was maddening.

The kissing of my sex continued another as I felt my lips opening and drips of moister began to fall as nectar from an open honeysuckle flower. It was then the first time I felt the tongue on my sex. Oh God that exquisite sensitive beast which I love. The thrashing and licking, every little suctioned cupped taste bud was dancing on my inner labia and clitoris separating my lips like an open rose. The heat was rising wildly along with my uncontrollable thrusts of my hips as my assailant continued to suck, lick, and devour my sex still holding my ass with both hands gripping me. The expert tonguing in my mind could not have been coming from that young boy from next door but I heard him speak to me for the very first time.

"I love your sign all you can eat serves plenty," giggling as he continued, "should change it to serves Tommie. I love eating your hairless little pussy baby." He then smacked my pussy lips hard vibrating my clitoris making a magical fire rise as it was so unexpected. He then did it again. He spanked my pussy with his open hand not too hard or too soft but perfectly stinging it to make me get ever so much closer to having a major orgasm. This went on for about fifteen or twenty sweet smacks not too hard but steady until I felt myself swaying in the ropes. Oh my I felt so hot. My pussy was throbbing. When he quit slapping my pussy I wanted it again truthfully. The throbbing had me so close to climaxing that I was beyond myself.

I began moaning and trying to squeeze my thighs together for some sort of friction to allow myself to cum. My arms were on fire now beyond pain when I heard a huge metal sounding scraping coming towards me. I was in panic mode now but just as I thought it was something to hurt me I felt the cold metal table go under my back. Then the tension in the ropes was loosened. I was able to rest my arms and legs.

It is weird when you cannot see what is coming next however you can feel every delicious sensation. I felt warmth as I felt Tommie's face over my sex. I felt his entire mouth engulf my sex sucking it as if it contained life juices inside it. Oh my, if that isn't the hottest delicious feeling after having your clitoris spanked it's a wonder most men do not catch on to the difference in contrast drives us women perfectly insane. Tommie wasn't all over the place with his pace either.

Most men tend to switch too quickly but someone taught Tommie to be slow deliberate methodical in his sweet torture. I remember thinking all of this when I felt the pressure going into my anal cavity and it was a lubed finger. Tommie was still sucking my entire pussy into his mouth swirling his delicious tongue when the fire exploded inside my anal orifice. First one finger well lubed then a second finger joined it a short time later. Tommie allowed me time to breathe as he reached up pulling the rag out of my mouth. I still could barely make out a shadow figure and realized I had a black cloth bag over my head the entire time. I felt Tommie's sweet fingers fucking my asshole sawing in and out. I felt like a dirty little whore when Michael took me that way and I loved that feeling. Michael didn't like fucking me that way too much.

I felt the fingers sawing in and out with the combination of his mouth sucking my clitoris Tommie drove me over the edge as I screamed aloud and said, "Oh Yeah, Fuck! That's Perfect Tommie!" I locked my entire body and let my release be totally free from worries.

I could care less if I was found out that truly the sign meant I loved being dined in front and hammered in the ass. I began my journey when I dated a biker who loved anal. He loved eating pussy too. It was before I married and settled down with Michael. This guy would eat my pussy and since I was his ole lady so would half his buddies as nothing belongs to one brother in the clan. Then I would get fucked in the ass by Hank and some of his buddies would take turns using my mouth or pussy. Hank was a dirt road kind of guy they'd all say which meant he loved anal.

Tommie brought every detail back to memory as I was a young dumb ass of nineteen when that all happened. It still remains that I loved being eaten and fucked in the ass at the same instance. So, the tattoo was my constant reminder of the days I was owned and the only way Hank would release me from my ties with him.

I was floating back from my memories of Hank as my current sex partner took me over the edge sweetly. He was giggling as my ass was attempting to fuck into his sweet mouth still. My thighs were trembling hard from the sweet orgasm Tommie had just given me. I loved that feeling of coming slowly down drifting to a place of satisfaction. This is when I heard a humming noise, almost electrical sounding. My breathing and panting had subsided.

I felt a vibration at my rear anal orifice being pushed inside me. It was an electric anal plug about five inches in length ensconced inside my ass. The heat was instant as I felt the butt plug driven inside me.it took several minutes to just get used to the constant humming feeling. Slowly it went from an uncomfortable tense feeling to an amazing sweet gentle tingling. The humming began feeling like a constant throbbing opposite side of the thin membrane called the perineum and it vibrated the back side of my g-spot from that angle. I began throbbing once more from somewhere deep inside my vaginal cavity. The build-up was again deliberate and methodical as every nerve began coming alive once more. I even felt my nipples extended to hardness. I felt tremendously aware of every sensation and my being was ultra-sensitive.

Tommie removed the black sackcloth sack from my head. It was then he revealed his huge fat cock of about eleven inches shoved into my face. Yeah, it was attached to Tommie. I couldn't believe my eyes either. I gasped and he smiled at my obvious reaction.

I decided to wow the kid and do circus acts with his enormous fat huge cock. I intended on getting it slippery wet and sucking it all the way down my gullet. I first spit on it and licked it. It was truly a beautiful circumcised member with full huge veins and a mushroom helmet to make the German Army proud. I kissed it first admiring it. Tommie laughed at me as I was finally succumbing to his will. I knew he was not a selfish lover and gave me a wonderful orgasm just then. So I figured why not return the favor?

I spit on the head but had very little saliva due to the cloth gag inside my mouth and I decided to ask Tommie could I please have some water to better please him. He brought me a twenty ounce bottle of drinking water as if he already knew. I thanked him and gulped it to one thirds almost being finished. I decided to be the greatest cock sucking slut Tommie ever imagined. I spit on his cock using one hand deftly because both hands were freer just not loose from the binds. I slicked my right hand up and down the veiny shaft unbelieving how huge his cock was. My husband's cock was only eight and a quarter inch in length and about four inches thick.

After I sucked the tip into my hot sexy mouth I saw the flash of a picture being taken of me and Tommie had a video recorder on me. Whoever took the picture stayed in the shadows without my being able to see them? I decided to hell with it let them enjoy the show. I licked the shaft from the sensitive tip to his balls then sucked his huge ball sack as I jacked his huge cock. Two more flashes of light from the perimeter. I no longer gave it weight as I began to feel the vibration inside my ass being turned up to almost full tilt and I moaned to the heat. My pussy was dripping wet with excitement and then Tommie shoved two fingers crooked to my g-spot upwards as he fucked inside me while I sucked his cock trying to swallow it all the way. I got beyond the half way point noticing the flashes coming more and more frequent. Tommie then snatched his cock away from my mouth striking me in the face with it several times.

I followed his cock like a little slut puppy trying to suck it again. Tommie kept asking, "Do you want it back you fucking cock sucking whore? Huh, Well do you want to suck my cock some more?"

He wouldn't quit asking until I yelled out, "Yes Tommie please let me suck your wonderful cock. I will be your cock sucking whore please let me."

He laughed then stuck the head into my mouth and pushed it as deep as he could while I choked. Tears, mascara, eyeliner, semen, and saliva were dripping down various parts of my face. I was in awe of his mighty cock then he slapped my clitoris and pussy again. I was sucking his massive cock, had an electronic butt plug inside my asshole, and he was slapping my pussy. I came again to the enormous different sensations having my entire body heated beyond the sun. This time my body gave me no warning signs of the orgasm. It hit and lingered more than thirty seconds I would say. I saw stars and my eyes were popping brilliantly as this time it rocked my entire body. I thrashed uncontrollably. Tommie pulled his cock out of my mouth and rushed to walk between my thighs as he shoved his massive cock into my tightening cunt to the hilt. I felt his cock throbbing deep inside my pussy.

I lost it again almost a back to back orgasm which had never happened to me but it did rock my body thoroughly. I was so amazed at the difference of making love with my husband and this excellent lover. Tommie takes his time but then rushes into something and fucks me deep and hard. He gives me the perfect pleasure and desired effect as my lover overall. Tommie was using his hips to thrust deeper into my open softness ramming my cervix as my eyes closed again and again. I was in another world as the onslaught continued then he leaned forward sucking my nipples at the very same time thrusting into my pussy full force with the anal plug still buried in my asshole.

The incredible electrical feelings jolting throughout every synapsis, my nerve endings were linking up heading for my brain from every erogenous zone throughout my body. I was totally on fire as the heat grew intense. I felt the pangs deep inside my inner being as the orgasm monster began once more building. I almost began to cry. I had never felt so much in one sex session even though I was used by bikers and fucked tremendously by my current husband. I never had three or more orgasms in one session. The tears were that of joy as I was over emotional as Tommie continued thrusting into my center core.