Bound: Late One Night, 2010

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sumddy
Sumddy
1,448 Followers

He heard something!

Startled out of his fantasy, he heard several sounds, one after another in the house! He wasn't sure from where. He froze, holding his breath, listening intently in the darkness.

He sat up and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. Stopped, listened. He sat there for several minutes until he heard another faint sound.

He stood up and moving toward his bedroom door his still throbbing erection bouncing with each step, he had to hide his erection, grabbed his robe and slung it over his arms, pulled it around him and tied the belt around his waist.

His cock still so hard obscenely tenting the soft, thin cotton fabric of his robe as he entered the hall, his breathing still fast, he was aware of his heart beating from the sexual excitement.

By the time he was moving down the hall he heard a woman's groan, and then a soft, whimpering mewling cry. He heard a muffled thump. It was Linsey. Goddammit, what the hell is she doing at this hour? She isn't in bed asleep yet? What the hell is she doing in there?

He turned his ear into the darkness listening, following the sound around the turn in the hall where he saw light coming from under his daughters bedroom door. He followed the light through the dark hall, stopped just outside her door.

He could tell from the dim soft light coming from under the door that her dresser nightlight was on, directly across from the hallway, shadows motioning in the light sweeping across the carpet at his feet.

He heard her heavy breathing. Linsey was between the light and her bedroom door. He could tell the shadows were her feet, her legs, moving, but in odd contorted ways. He heard her whispers followed by her soft moans and whimpers, her shadow twist and sway. He heard sounds coming from his daughter that began to make his already half hard cock begin to swell again. The voyeur in him. He imagined her masturbating. Imagined her standing in her room in her new bikini, her fluttering moans. He pictured his little girl touching herself under her suit. He tried to imagine her standing in the middle of the room, at the end of her bed, standing there, touching herself, he couldn't have imagined how. His cock throbbed and bounced under his robe. He imagined her nude, in her robe, it open, his baby, her fingers in her pussy, her breasts in her hands.

"Lins? Linsey, are you okay? Sweetie, is everything okay?" he didn't want to go in, she would see his erection.

Linsey's shadow in the light under the door stopped moving. He could hear her panting. He could imagine her being startled just as she was about to cum, just as he had been. He heard what he thought was her struggling, a grunt, a frustrated groan.

"Lins? Baby, are you okay" his voice concerned now, slightly alarmed, he wasn't sure why.

"DON'T COME IN, DADDY!" Linsey suddenly yelled out, her voice almost crying, frustrated, heated.

"What's wrong, baby? Are you okay? Lins, open the door, baby. What's wrong?"

He heard her groan and heard a frustration in her voice he'd never heard before. She sounded like she was about to cry.

"Don't, don't, come, in, Daddy. Please, Daddy. Don't, don't come in."

"What's wrong, baby, are you okay? It's okay baby."

He could see her shadow moving like she was trying to get away from something, from someone??

"LINS!?"

Before he even realized what he was doing he grabbed the door handle, and pushed the door open expecting what, he wasn't exactly sure, a boy in his daughter's room? He felt a sudden irrational surge of jealousy, of anger, of protectiveness.

"Don't come in, pleasse Dadddyyyy, don't ... "

Before she finished her pleading sentence, her father was looking straight at her, stopped dead in his tracks, his hand still on the door handle, his eyes wide, his mouth open, his daughter bound and suspended from the ceiling.

In that fraction of an instant, in that impossible frozen hushed moment, Linsey's eyes also registered on her frantic aroused mind that, her father was hard, his cock was erect and tenting out from his groin. She saw the huge lump jutting up and out under his robe, the big round head pushing at the fabric pointing, at her. The image flashed through her mind, before she half screamed in a combination of embarrassment, of utter sexual frustration, of relief she would be rescued, as she cried out, "Daddyyyy, uhhh, help me. I, I, nnn, Daddy, I, I ...".

The light behind Linsey took a moment for Collin's eyes to adjust, for his mind to wrap around what he was seeing.

He muttered, "It's okay, baby. Let's, lets get you down, sweetie," images flooding back through his mind of all his days of sexual experimentation.

His daughter's arms stretched high above her head. The robe sashes over the ceiling beam. Her wrists bound in what appeared to be her white school socks.

Her legs clasped together, one knee partly over the other, nearly on her tiptoes, her body squirming, flushed pink-red, shiny, glistening with sweat, her flat feminine belly pulled taut, her tiny panties barely covering her, the lips of her bald little pussy visible through her sheer, wet, now transparent little panties. Her mound so perfectly smooth, his cock jumped again at the thought of seeing her naked.

Fuck, she's gorgeous, he thought. His mind could barely take in her ripeness, her pure sexual energy. His cock throbbed, ached, strained against the confines of his robe. He felt his cock bulge and throb and then jump, and in that fleeting instant he saw Linsey's eyes see it jump under his robe, and widen. She stared at it, wild eyed, her mouth open. It swayed under her father's robe as he moved.

He looked at her breasts. Stared, at her breasts. Full, swollen, firm. Her nipples inflamed, red, puffy hot with arousal. Glistening. Her chest heaving. Beads of sweat dripping between them, and down her belly. His cocked jumped again.

"Baby. I ..." his throat was dry, "I, I'm sorry baby. I should, get you down. It's okay, sweetie."

"Daddy ... I, I, just wanted, to see, what it was like, to, to ... "

"I know, baby. I know, It's okay. Let's, lets get you ... " he couldn't finish his sentence.

As Collin stepped to just in front of Linsey dangling there in the middle of the room, her scent permeated his senses. Her sweet sweaty smell, the smell of heated arousal, the scent of his little girl's sex thick in the room.

She was breathing hard, her voice raspy, soft, so fucking sexy. She was out of breath. Sex oozed from her. He could smell the sweet honeyed fragrance of his little girl. He looked down between her legs. Her panties were wet, pressed up into the crease of her slit. He could see she was completely bald, her soft round belly glowing hot, rippling, her legs so sexy, her panties disheveled barely still on her sexy feminine hips. His eyes traveled up her torso. Her breasts heaved, her nipples standing erect, swollen.

He looked up at the sashes draped over the beam, at her wrists bound in the soft cotton socks, trying to figure out what to do first to untie her. His eyes traveled down her arms, her skin translucent, glowing. She looked so erotic, so helpless, so sexual, as if she were already being fucked.

His eyes met hers. They both felt it, that instantaneous, uncontrollable electric flash of two sexual beings connecting. His cocked surged. Linsey felt her nipples ache, her little pussy throb.

She saw her fathers eyes move to her swollen breasts and felt the irresistible involuntary urge to show herself to him. She looked down at his cock tenting his robe. She licked her lips.

She looked down with him, her nipples were so swollen she suddenly felt the whine start deep in her throat, heard herself, as if it weren't her, the mewl of her sexual want, felt herself arch her back so that her breasts lifted, tautened, called to her father's lust filled gaze, heard herself, say, breathe, "nnnn, uhhh, Dadddyyyy, I, I ... need you, to ... get me .. down, Daddy." She wasn't sure it was what she wanted. She felt confused.

The look in her father's eyes frightened her and excited her simultaneously. She wanted him to hurry though. She felt she might cum at any second. She might cum right there in front of her father. She stared at his cock again. She imagined him in her little hands. She imagined taking him in her mouth, her Daddy's fingers in her hair, fucking into her hot sucking mouth. She imagined that cock, her Daddy's cock, imagined the man, the stranger, might be him.

Collin looked up into Linsey's pleading eyes. He saw her looking at his erection. He was so fucking hard. His balls ached with need.

Linsey couldn't help her hips thrusting out toward her father. She couldn't help staring at the bulge under his robe. It looked huge.

She'd never been with a man before. She knew though, she'd taken her own virginity with the toy Melissa had given her. She'd long fantasized what it would be like, to feel a man's cock inside her, the warmth and flesh of a man's hard cock. She'd laid in her bed and fucked the toy as far as it would go into her tiny, tight little pussy imagining her secret lover. She'd slid it inside her during a warm bath, and fucked herself, so many times, imagining a stranger, imagining an older man, not, her, her father. She felt afraid. She wanted him.

"Daddy... Daddy, help me, get down, Daddy, hurry Daddy, before, before, I, I... just, hurry, Daddy, please, Help meee, Daddy."

Collin looked deeply into his daughters eyes again. He could see her uncertainty, her fear, mixed with a desire that made his cock ache even more.

Linsey saw something come over him. His demeanor shift, his eyes smile, a wicked smile, a knowing smile.

Here she was, her hands bound, hanging, exposed, half naked in front of her father, caught, his erection pressing out from under his robe, her helpless to, to do anything, her panties soaked with her cum, her breasts exposed, her nipples raging hard, swollen cherry-red. She quivered.

Her nipples ached. Her little pussy hummed and tingled. She again suddenly felt both aroused and frightened. The way her father was looking at her. He had the look of a complete stranger. She'd never seen her father this way, so sexual, so masculine, as if he weren't her father, or her his daughter. His silence was powerful.

He looked at his daughters profile, her body stretched up toward the ceiling, her pert soft little bottom, her panties barely covering her, her gorgeous breasts, pointed, swollen, her nipples red and hot. He somehow knew her nipples had never been sucked by someone else, and he felt a charge run through him. That she'd never felt a tongue lick her shiny little pussy.

He stepped further around her, and in a kind of panic, Linsey tried to turn herself, to follow him.

His big hand, the heat of her father's open hand on her slender little hip, stopped her. His voice was calm, assertive, "Don't move, baby."

His thumb on the round of her back, his fingers pressed into her belly, her loins, took her breath away. His hand was so big on her petite little frame. She imagined the marks her father's fingers would leave on her tender little body.

"Let Daddy... look, baby. Let's see how we can, ... get you, ... down."

The way her father intoned his words, his deliberate, cool, plausible concern, the sensual sexual hum of his voice, calculating just how he was going to take advantage of his little girl's predicament, her body so already aroused, her helpless to stop him. Her body jerked with an electric sexual energy as her father stepped around behind her, his fingers so hot pressed against her, her body contorting to his touch, wanting more of it, waiting to see if her Daddy's voice would turn into that growl.

She couldn't see him, and she tried to twist around. She tried, her arm above her stopping her from turning her head. She leaned her head back through her arms pulled high over her head, and with wild eyes saw her father looking down at her bottom.

She knew her panties were so low on her slender hips from all her struggle, that he could see the dimples on the small of her tapered back. She knew he could see the crack of her bottom; she could feel the waist band of her panties tight across her bottom below the tops of her rounds. She knew he could see the bulge of her pussy pressing out through her panties. She arched her back, her bottom pressed out, her body wiggling. She saw him untie the sash of his robe with one hand. She saw him open his robe. She could see his strong bare chest. The warm soft furry chest of her father.

He stepped up close, and his scent overwhelmed her. Her father's scent. The same scent as in his lycra suit, the same scent she'd made herself cum with. She couldn't see his cock. She strained to see it. She was afraid and excited to see it.

She could feel his breath hot on her shoulder. She could feel her short black hair lift on his breath. He at first reached up as if he were going to untie her, and then he paused, before he slowly lowered his arms, his fingers trailing down hers, tickling her flesh, brushing along his little girl's ribs.

Her body was on fire anticipating her father's touches. Her breasts were ringing. Her little pussy tingled and ached. His touch made her mind focus on her most sensitive places. Every moment he waited, every second he didn't touch her, the more she longed for his touches.

His single grip on her hip filled her with images from her fantasies, of being helpless, of letting herself be touched, and her knees went weak as her body involuntarily quivered under her father's gaze. She couldn't stand it. Her pussy was so wet. She could feel her juices running down her legs, slippery and buttery warm between her thighs.

She pressed her bottom toward her father, wanted to feel his cock touch her. His not touching her, his not letting her see his cock, was as if he were punishing her. She could barely breathe. She wanted, to be, punished.

She felt his other hand land on her other hip, and hold her there, steady her.

She felt his fingers slide around her hip to her belly, and lightly squeeze into her pelvis. She felt his grip relax, his hands open, his fingers slide around her belly and pelvis, threatening to slip down to her aching hot tender loins, his hands flat, hot, soft, down across her sensitive groin to the edge of her panties, over her hips, brushing her sensitive, nervous, pelvis, his caresses, teasing her, causing her to suck in her breath his hands felt so good on her.

She felt her father's bare chest enshroud her back, her shoulders, his heat, his scent, his breathing encase her in his broad, strong arms. His fingertips tormented her, moved so slowly, finally, under her panties. She breathed out.

She thought she should resist. She thought she shouldn't let this happen, want it to happen. Her mind raced.

In a soft shaky voice she pleaded, "Daddy, Daddy, stop." It felt so good she knew she wasn't believable. Her shoulders pressed back into his solid chest. Her pelvis pushed out to his fingers. "What, what are you, Daddy, nnnnuhh, you're, you, can't, shouldn't" even as his fingers slipped under her panties, as she shook and her hips thrust at his fingers, as she craved his fingers, as his fingers touched her burning hot sensitive swollen sex.

"Shhhh, little baby. Daddy knows."

"Daddy, nnnnnuuuuh, ohh Daddy. Stop, Daddy. We, I, you..." she pleaded, pressing her back into his chest, into his belly, her bottom touching that hard swollen thing between her father's legs.

"Shhhhhhh. Daddy knows, baby. Shhhh."

The sensations were indescribable. Her father's big hands, so hot, so smooth, so electric, grazing her loins, her vulva. Her pussy gushed, the slipperiness overwhelming her.

Her hips pressed out trying to force his fingers into her burning hot soft pink little slit. She felt his fingertips graze her bald mound, tease her, torture her. She felt his fingers touch the top of her bald little cleft, and she almost fainted. His bare skin, her fathers chest, bumped, touched, rubbed hot on her back through her, his cock against the small of her back, her bottom.

She felt his fingers slide into her, the first contact of his fingers in her wetness. She felt his breath on her just as she felt her father's fingers slide between her legs, palm her entire bald little cunny under her panties. She jerked and he pulled her tight against him. She felt it, his erection, pressed between the cheeks of her bottom and she pushed back with a gush of breath. He pulled one hand from her panties, and as if in a breathless second jumped as his stinging hand slapped hard half cupping her right bottom, the pleasure sending shock waves of lust through her.

His growl, "My lil girl is such a hot little slut, aren't you, baby? My naughty little baby. You want Daddy to touch you, don't you little baby?"

Slap! His big hand flat against her little bottom again sent Linsey into a breathless deep internal kind of bliss. Her body sang. Her father's hand in her little panties, his big strong fingers digging into her bottom, grabbing the full of her flesh.

"Mmmm, little baby." Her Daddy's growling, masculine power over her was intoxicating, as intoxicating as her absolute abandon, as her submission and obvious sexual pleasure was to him.

Slap! "Mmm, little baby, your little pussy is so, so wet. My Lil Bear is so wet. You're little pussy is so wet, baby. My little girl is such a naughty little baby. What would you have done if Daddy hadn't found you, baby?" he hissed, "Daddy knows, baby. Daddy knows what my Lil Bear wants, and Daddy is going to give it to you, little baby." Linsey lost her breath.

She felt him slide one hand from her pussy as his fingers grazed along her slit, began stroking her tiny, little pussy, sliding, gliding, barely touching her, fluttering across her smooth bald mound, with both his big gifted hands, through her swollen pussy, his fingers wet with her. She was so hot she could smell her own sex.

She felt his other hand slide over her belly. She knew he was going to touch her breasts. She knew her Daddy was going to touch her breasts.

Her mind couldn't concentrate. His one hand so delicately touching her slick wet little cunt. His other hand moving over her squirming belly, so slowly toward her breasts.

She couldn't stop herself, practically begging, "nnnnggg, touch, touch me, Daddy. Ohhh, Daddy, nnnnnuh, touch your little girl, Daddy, I need, need you to, Daddy, please. Please, touch meeee. Help me Daddy, help your little girl. So hot, Daddy. Been here, waiting, your little girl, Daddy, your little fuck toy Daddy, such a hot little slut, Daddy, trying, to, to, oohhhh, Daddy, please, I need to, cum, Daddy."

Collin didn't say a word. He was savoring every second of this moment. His fingers touching his little girl's creamy wet little slit. His little girl's bald little cunny. His fingers in his little girl's soaking wet panties. His little girl, his daughter writhing under his touches.

"You'll cum when Daddy lets you cum, baby" he suddenly growled, and her whole body quaked in his hands as she gushed out a deep bellowing "Nnnnnnnn, Dadddy."

Flashes of her in her bikini swept through his mind. How he had been so hungry for her, and now, now here they were, father and daughter, his hand in his little girl's panties, her Daddy touching her soft, hot, sweet little babygirl pussy. He slid his fingers past the lips of her bald little slit and into his little girl, into her sopping wet sweet little cunt, curled his finger upward and in and rubbed the coarse patch of flesh up inside his little girl, his hand pressing hard against her swollen hot clit, her vulva, felt wave after wave rush through his little girl, her juices run down over his hand.

Linsey had never touched that spot inside her, and her Daddy touching her there lit her up, her entire body on fire, her juices flooding his hand. Her father's growling voice, his smell, he was, Him.

Sumddy
Sumddy
1,448 Followers