Bound to Bait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malema broke first, though, and his mouth went to a smile. "One last twist to the deal, perhaps. I can supply you twice the amount of Dragobotania as the contract specifies—and at the same price. But I want this now, and tomorrow I want him delivered to my house—not the house you know of. Another house. My special playhouse."

There was a pregnant pause as Reynolds considered. "For how long."

"This is Africa. I like gifts. He would be your gift to me."

"You wouldn't hurt him, would you?"

Malema smiled a cruel smile and let that sink in. "I'm going to hurt him now. Tomorrow . . ." He just let that trail off.

Ryan was struggling within his bounds. It was clear that he heard what they were negotiating.

"Twice the Dragobotania? Same price per kilo?" Reynolds asked.

"Yes."

Another brief moment, punctuated by the muffled objections of Ryan. Reynolds applied the point of the pen to all copies of the contract. "Initial where I've changed the amounts and sign at the bottom, all copies. Write out the address you want him delivered to on this notepad. I'll have him there no earlier than 2:00 p.m.

Reynolds watched as Malema signed all of the copies as demanded; then he stood aside and reviewed the documents for proper signature, while Malema climbed up on the bed. Kneeling on his knees between Ryan's thighs put him at the right height, but he had to cup the young man's buttocks and roll them up to get the desired angle.

Reynolds was at the door to the corridor before he turned and took a look at the tableau on the bed. Malema had already been inside Ryan's channel, so the second time wasn't the chore that the first one was. Still, Ryan was twisting and turning his body as he was able, giving Reynolds a wild-eyed stare, and emitting muffled screams. Malema had bottomed inside Ryan's sheath before Reynolds got into the corridor. He hurried to the next door down the corridor and slipped into their second room. He arrived and clicked the remotes to the cameras trained on the bed in the other room just in time to catch Malema beginning to pump Ryan hard and deep.

When Reynolds was sure Malema was gone, he clicked the cameras off and slipped back into the hotel room with the four-poster bed. Ryan just sort of sagged down on the bed in an exhausted heap, as Reynolds released his bonds. Ryan himself untied the scarf gag with weary hands.

"That's that," Reynolds whispered. "I think you took that well. It certainly filmed well."

"Did you see that big, black cock, Daddy? Have you ever seen anything like that?"

"Liked that, did you?"

"Yeah, I liked it. I fuckin' loved it. But it made me want you." Ryan slithered to the floor at the foot of the bed and clung to Reynold's leg. "Do me, Daddy. Please."

"Let me get the film out of the camera first. And we'd better clear out to the other room. He might come back. For a minute I thought we might have a problem. He still might have another thought and come back with goons."

"Fuck me, Daddy, please," Ryan wheedled. His fingers were on Nicholas's zipper. The older man laughed and brushed Ryan's hand away."

"God, you're a slut. I'd worry about you being taken by these guys if it hadn't been all your idea. I swear you can't get enough cock. I'll do you, you can bet on that. It was hot watching the black monster at work. But it's unsafe here. We'll pull everything into the other room. That's registered to another name. If that hard-dealing bastard comes back here, he won't have the slightest idea where we've gone."

"Tomorrow . . . you wouldn't . . ." Ryan sounded a bit scared now.

"Nah. We have plane tickets for the morning. He won't start looking for us until mid-afternoon. By then he'll have my e-mail with a sample video attachment and me letting him know I know his wife's family owns most of the business. He'll keep to the deal."

"On the floor like a dog," Reynolds commanded when they got everything moved to the adjoining room.

Ryan complied, murmuring his pleasure while Nicholas used joined cuffs on his wrists and ankles. Then he secured Ryan's thighs close together also with restraints high up under his buttocks.

Ryan panted and moaned as Nicholas, naked now, knelt behind him, He separated Ryan's buttocks with his hands and started to work his entrance with his tongue. Ryan's channel was still slack from the reaming Malema had given him.

Nicholas crouched over Ryan's back close and fucked him like a dog for a few moments, both of them enjoying the tightness of Ryan's channel thanks to the strappings holding his legs close together. Ryan turned his mouth to Nicholas's and they kissed deeply.

After a few minutes, when his cock was fully sheathed, Nicholas reached for the plow belt that he'd used to give Ryan's belly support when he was trussed in the bed next door and he whipped that around Ryan's belly and grabbed the handles of the plow belt, stood, and flipped Ryan's body off the ground so that his full weight was on the plow belt holding his belly up, and the sway of the fuck was being controlled fully by the movement of Nicholas's cock in Ryan's tightly constricted channel.

Ryan murmured "Oh, Daddy, oh, Daddy," to their shared ejaculation.

Later, when they were on the bed, legs and arms entwined and mewing to each other in postcoital reverie from multiple fuckings in various inventive bondage positions, Nicholas gave a little laugh.

"What?" Ryan asked, turning his smiling face to Nicholas's for yet another sweet kiss.

"The gullibility of those guys," Nicholas said. "You and I don't look a bit alike. Yet, they have all believed that I really was your father."

"And that I was underage," Ryan whispered. "You tell them that I'm not eighteen, and right off they assume I'm underage and that they're in extra trouble. When I'm almost twenty."

"But I'll always be your daddy," Nicholas said.

"And I'll always be your little boy," Ryan answered. Then he reached over and picked up a pile of restraints. "Again, Daddy. Do me again."

"You are such a fuckin' slut," Nicholas said, as he reached for the restraints.

12