Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Paul, oh god, I want to be naked with you, can we, today, can we go to mine, I want to make love with you, I want... I want to fuck... I want to be fucked... I want you to fuck me, today, I want to strip off with you, I want you to see me naked, all of me, all of my bare body, my breasts, my ass, I want you to look at all of me, my most secret places, I want to feel you looking at my anus, my thick bush, my thick dark hairy cunt, and I want to see you, all of you, your beautiful big white dick, your tight balls, I want your cock in my mouth again, and I want to touch your anus, and see you there, fuck, I want to lick your asshole, and then have you put your hard cock inside me, oh god, I want your erect penis inside my moist vagina, please, okay, I want your hard fucking cock inside my tight wet cunt, I want to fuck, I want a fuck, you, oh god Paul, I want to fuck you today, this afternoon, I want this hard dick inside me."

Paul's naked penis throbbed and thickened in my hand, he pushed his finger harder onto my cunt.

"Salima, you're so fucking filthy, your cunt is so fucking lovely, I want it too, oh fucking yes, I want to fuck you, yes, I want to see you, to see all of your beautiful naked body, I want to kiss you all over, I want to lick your cunt, your sweet wet cunt, I want to put my hard cock inside your tight little cunt."

"Paul..."

Does he know? Would he already have guessed? He must have. Do I tell him?

"...I'm a virgin."

His cock pulses in my hand, I feel him swell, as I speak, as I tell him he will be my first. I ease my hand further inside his trousers and wrap my hand around the thick hot stem of his cock, and hold him there, and stroke his soft skin up and around the iron core of his prick. I hear him breathing, his cock stiffens, straightens.

"I want your cock to be the first one I have inside me, your tongue, your fingers, I want you to be the first to finger my tight little anus, I want your big white cock inside my little Pakistani pussy."

I stroke his penis more forcefully, along his leg, he is harder again, hotter, and I react, I feel myself thicken and seep warm wetness from the tight walls of my young pussy.

"I want you between my legs, I want your lips on my naked body, I want... I want your cock inside me, oh Paul, I want to feel you pushing your stiff fucking cock inside my wet little cunt, I want to feel you tear me open, oh Paul, oh fuck..."

I touch the end of Paul's penis, sliding his foreskin over his slippery smooth tip, slick with his pre-ejaculate, I run my finger over it, over the swollen round head of his cock, he played with my wet opening, teasing and circling my vagina, god I wanted him.

"I want you now, Paul, I want you inside me, we need to go now and fuck, come with me, let's go to my house, to my bedroom, my parents' house, and fuck, strip my clothes off and push me onto my little bed, and push your cock inside me, fuck me, fuck me like a little Pakistani slut, you can fuck me however you want, as hard as you want, I want you to, oh fuck, touch me harder, oh Paul, I want you to fuck me like a little bitch, fuck me like a little slut, like a filthy little Pakistani whore."

And I held Paul's wrist, and sat forward, and moved hard onto his fingers, one finger, deep between my legs, and felt his finger against my soft tight anus, right there, I pushed and felt him touch my tight clenched asshole.

We went back on the train, didn't touch each other, didn't kiss, didn't even talk. Just sat opposite and looked at each other. I sat opposite Paul, looking at his crotch, and opened my legs, uncrossed them, and let him look at my shadowy damp panties, I was insane with lust, wanton, shameless. I looked at Paul, at the growing bulge in his trousers, the visible stiffening of his cock, and moved my hand between my legs, at first just pressing my pussy outside my underwear, but I can't stop there, I glance around us, at people to our side, I can't stop, I don't care if they see, I push my legs further apart and slide my hand inside my panties, watching Paul, looking at his eyes, his open mouth, the bulging curve of his hard straining cock, and move my hand lower onto the soft wet skin of my cunt.

I touch myself, on this train, my hand in my panties, the outline of my fist showing from under the thin blue material of my underwear, pressing a long finger between my swollen labia. I hear myself gasp, my breath leaves me in a loud blast as I touch my vagina, pushing the tip of my forefinger inside myself, looking at Paul's blatantly hard cock, trembling at the thought of his obvious arousal, as I touch the edge of my pulsing wet pussy.

Paul is staring. I know I have to stop. I know I am already close to coming. I push my leg slightly wider, take my hand out of my underwear and pull the damp edge of my gusset away from my thick damp sex.

I expose my pussy to Paul. I let him look at my dark thick hairy cunt. I want him to undo his trousers, to release his stiff cock, to watch it spring upright, I want to pull my panties off my slim legs and sit on Paul's lap, hold his cock to my cunt, I want to hold his cock against my tight virgin pussy and sit on him, slide my wet cunt down onto his long hard prick.

The train slows.

We walked to my house again. Go straight up to my bedroom. Both of us silent. I was weak with excitement, nervous I suppose, more than a little, but aroused, fear fought excitement. This wasn't the train, the bar, the cinema, it wasn't like before, I wasn't just going to touch Paul, touch his cock, or even be touched, I was going to be naked with him, see him naked, be seen, I wanted to, I wanted everything I had said, but I was still suddenly afraid, of not being a virgin anymore, of this being my first time, of the pain, I wasn't sure I could do it, that I could undress for Paul, have him put himself inside me, the moment was getting too big for me, I couldn't, I could, I wanted to, and I suddenly thought what my family would think, my mother, my father, that their little daughter was about to let a white boy take her virginity, their sweet Muslim little girl was going to let a white atheist fuck her, their well brought up, well behaved Pakistani girl was going to strip and spread her legs and let a local boy put his hard cock inside her little brown cunt.

My arousal rose again, my fear retreated in the face of my resurgent desire to be touched, to be naked with Paul, to feel his tongue on my body, his fingers, his hard penis. To touch him again, to kiss his bare body, to taste his beautiful bare cock, to feel him hard in my mouth, to touch his tender anus, to see him come, to feel and taste his sweet thick cum.

I sat on my bed, Paul sat next to me.

"I want to undress for you."

I heard Paul breathing.

"Do you want to see me undress?"

"Yes, yes I do."

"Should I? Should I undress for you? So you can look at me, at my naked body?"

"Oh Salima, please, I want you to."

"Do you want to look at my naked body? Tell me what you want to look at?"

"All of you, oh fuck, I want to see you smooth firm breasts, your soft belly, your thick dark pubic hair, I want to see your bare legs, your small tight little bum..."

"Mmm...?"

"Your cunt, I want to see your wet cunt, I want you to spread your legs and show me your tight little cunt, and turn, and hold your ass and show me your dark little anus, oh fuck, I want you to bend and show me your tight virgin little asshole."

"Will you touch me there?"

"Yes, yes, I want to touch your wet cunt, I want to feel your anus, I want to kiss you there, I want to touch your asshole with my lips, my mouth, my tongue."

I stood and started to strip. I took my shoes off, and cardigan, then my blouse, and let Paul look at my exposed shoulders, arms, belly, stopping, nervous again, looking, looking at his groin. I am reassured, I feel my arousal return as I see the prominent bulge of his engorged cock pressing out against the material of his trousers.

And I unzipped my skirt and let it fall down, and stand in front of him in my pale blue bra and panties, letting him look at me, letting him see my brown skin, the shape of my small breasts, my slim, still boyish hips, the soft outline of my thick dark pubic hair pushing out the thin cotton of my underwear.

I don't want to pretend, I don't want to fake anything.

"Paul, I am nervous now, I am afraid, I mean, I am aroused, but also... I don't care if you fuck me and leave, and never look at me again, it's not that, but you will despise me for doing this. That you will make me feel ashamed."

"Salima."

"Paul."

"You look so fucking beautiful, I want to see you naked, all of you, I want you to see me, I won't make you feel ashamed, I will never despise you for anything."

"Boys do, they make love and hate girls for letting them, they chase girls and want to screw them then call them slags when they do, they fuck their little Paki sluts and hate them afterwards."

"You're not a "Paki", I will never use that word. I hate that word."

"You're so nice. Call me a little Paki slut..."

"No, no."

"I am, I am your little Paki whore, I am so wet for you, like a little slut, oh god, I don't know what I am, what I am feeling, I want you, I want you so much."

"Salima... this is us, just us, no-one else."

"I don't mean... I don't mean you telling other people, we're not in school anymore, I don't care about that, just you, hating me, not hating... I don't know..."

"Salima, listen... I... I am too..."

"Paul?"

"I am a virgin."

"Paul, really?"

"I'm a virgin, as well, okay? I have never had sex, with a girl, with anyone. So, this is a pretty big deal for me too."

"What have you done before?"

"I have, I've touched girls, their breasts, their pussies, girls have touched me, before, held my bare cock, and made me come with their hands, but, you were the first to suck me, you were the first to use your mouth to make me come, and... I want you to be the first, god, as soon as we kissed, as soon as I felt you touch me, I wanted to... I wanted to fuck you, I wanted you to be the first girl I had sex with."

"Oh god, were you waiting for the right girl?"

"Are you kidding? I'd have done it with anybody, I mean, not really, but I don't... I don't meet people very well, then, you, I met you, we met."

"We did, I fancied you already."

"I did too, you I mean."

"Really? What did you think?"

"I knew I wanted to be naked with you, to see your beautiful bare body..."

"My beautiful brown body. Say it. Please."

"I wanted to see your beautiful brown body, fuck, your gorgeous slim Pakistani body."

"Are you here because it's cool to have an Asian girl? Hmm? It appeals to your politics to sleep with a Pakistani girl?"

"Am I here because I am white? Are we playing games?"

"I hope so, a little. Do you want to see the rest of me?"

" "

"The rest of my little Pakistani body? My small tits? My thick black bush? My dark little pussy?"

"Yes."

"Take your clothes off, please, strip to your underwear."

I watched Paul stand up, and kick his shoes off, undo his shirt, I looked at his smooth firm naked chest, I stared, he let me, I gazed at Paul's strong almost hairless chest. He let his shirt fall from his arms, stood in his trousers, and undid them, unbuckled his belt, unzipped, pulled his jeans wide apart and pushed them down over his long toned legs. I watched him hop from foot to foot as he stepped out of his trousers.

And stood up, facing me. I stared. Both of us in nothing but our underwear. I stared down. At the large pointing curve at the centre of Paul's small blue pants. I register the identical colour of our underwear. I register as my arousal reaches another peak, at the evidence of Paul's, at the unimpeded sight of his hardened cock, the long thick bend of his engorged penis, held down by his tight briefs, pulling the waistband forward, showing me the teasing top of his thick pubic hair, the wide bush thinning into the dark trail that led up to his deep belly button.

There was a dark spot of dampness at the centre of his underwear. My vagina seeped with my own thick moisture. I knew there would be a long strip of wetness showing in my panties. My breath was leaving me in loud clumps through my open mouth.

My mouth was dry, I stared at Paul's almost nude body, his pale creamy pink skin, his slim waist, his tight belly, his large bulging penis. And then reached behind my back and unclipped my bra. I stood and let it drop from my shoulders, my arms, stopped, let my soon to be lover look at my exposed breasts, so small, high and firm, I was trembling again, as Paul looked at me, I knew my dark brown, coin sized nipples had tightened and stiffened to two small sensitive points.

Still I waited. Was this more nerves? Or was I extending this deliciously erotic moment? His eyes were like hands caressing my almost naked body. I looked again at Paul's still hidden still obviously hard cock. The bulge of his penis pushing out from underneath his tight pants, the sight of his blatant excitement and the effect my naked body was having made me more aroused, weak with it, I wanted him to stare at me, to drink in my body with his eyes.

I held the top of my panties with my thumbs and fingers, looking, starting to pull, stopping, shifting my grip to the sides, I remained upright, and pushed, so slowly, I pushed my underwear away from my body, over my slim slight boyish hips, feeling the gradual exposure of my pubic hair, I pushed, I pushed, and felt them loosen, and fall away from me, I left them around my ankles, let Paul look at me, naked, my suddenly naked body, standing in front of him, letting him look at my thick, almost black pubic hair, dark against my lighter brown skin, I faced him, another person, a boy, for the first time, letting someone see me nude, letting Paul take in the straighter hair between my legs, covering, I was sure, hiding the thick damp dark skin of my cunt.

"Do you like what you see?"

"Oh Salima, you look fucking beautiful."

"Are you really a virgin as well?"

"Yes, I am."

"You've never fucked a Pakistani virgin then?"

"No."

"Have you ever seen an Asian girl naked before? Have you ever tasted the pussy of an Asian girl?"

"No."

"You've never put your cock in a tight little Pakistani cunt?"

"Oh fuck, Salima, no, no."

My voice is a whisper again, ragged and thick with still rising lust.

"Take your underwear off Paul, I want to see you naked, I want to look at your hard cock, I want to see all of your body."

He stares at me, copying my last movement, gripping the elasticated waist of his pants, holding them at the sides, by his hips, pushing, I watch him push his underwear down, exposing more of his thick dark bush, first letting me see the thick swollen pink root of his penis, pushing, slowly, standing up straight, more of his aroused cock is exposed, more of his long shaft, I see his underwear catch and tug his stiff cock downwards, pulling it lower as it slides along his stem, I see it getting wider, at the middle, I look at the thick green vein running along the centre of his light brown penis, more, god, it looks to go on and on, it looks longer, bigger than I remembered, he pushes, I see the outline of his oval glans, covered by the soft shield of his foreskin, pushing, and suddenly it springs free, I watch his hard cock bounce upwards, away from his underwear, they drop to his ankles, he lets them, he doesn't move.

I stare at his suddenly exposed cock as it pulses up away from his legs, letting me look at the tight round ball of his scrotum, the two bulges of his fat testicles, I stand naked and stare at Paul's rising cock, dancing up to a vertical position, rearing up from deep within his groin, pointing slightly away from his now naked body in a long thick straight rod of aroused male sex. Naked male sex. Oh my god.

I let this thought convulse within me. I am naked in front of a naked boy, both of us, he is looking at my bare breasts, my exposed belly, my hard nipples, my thick dark pubic hair, the swollen folds of my virgin cunt. And I can see him, he is naked with me, I can look at his cock, his long hard beautiful fucking cock, his smooth belly, his manly hair, his, his genitals, his tight balls and hard hard cock. I have seen him before I know, touched him, felt him in my mouth, but I am staring now, taking in every detail of his virgin prick, the length of him, the shape, the slight widening in the middle, the curve of his large oval tip, still hidden by the pale hood of his foreskin, this forming a soft wrinkled curl at the very end of his vertical cock.

Although, I realise, I can no longer move, I have rooted to my spot on the carpet, trembling with desire but unable to act on it.

"I want... I want to see to all of it... show me all of your cock."

I stare at Paul's hand, as he moves it to his erect penis, and runs his fingers along his rigid stalk, unfurling them, holding himself, gripping his thick shaft and pulling his soft long foreskin back, I watch, my legs weaken, my stomach throbs with desire, my vagina seeps as I look at Paul exposing his shiny smooth darker tip, he steps closer, until we are less than a foot apart, until I am able to look down at his stiff cock, my belly, my bush, my pussy inches from it. I am looking at Paul's thick pubic hair, lighter than mine, a lighter brown, at the dark pouch of his balls, his tight dark scrotum a round full sac of wrinkled skin perched beneath his aroused organ, his skin so tight, his large wonderful strange testicles drawn so close to the thick root of his protruding cock they looked to form part of it, a beautiful round base at the bottom of his male prong.

I moved to the bed, forcing my legs to take me there, feeling my feet, bare on my carpet, my body had never felt so naked, so exposed. I turned, and sat on the end of my bed, facing him, looking. He hadn't moved, I looked at the back of Paul, his broad shoulders, his narrow waist, the full firm curve of his perfect little ass, hairless, pale, creamy white skin.

My knees were together, my bare legs bent at my knee, I looked at myself, I could see myself in the mirror by the side of my bed, my small slim body, my smooth brown skin, the contrasting nest of my dark pubic hair pushing itself out from the tops of my thighs.

"Paul, turn around."

He did, slowly, I saw his jutting cock in profile, for a second, before he faced me again, walking to be close to me, his solid penis wobbling up and down, bobbling in delicious tiny rigid arcs as he moved to me.

I looked at him again, closer, my face level with his cock, I breathed deep and smelled him, breathed in his rich aroma, the strange sweet smell of his cock, his balls. I looked at the two smooth cheeks of his bulb, exposed by his retracted foreskin, and raised my face, the tight shiny skin of his exposed tip was glistening wet with clear, slightly bubbly fluid, I bent my head to it, to his hard cock, and kissed the end of it, opening my mouth, sliding my soft lips over his slippery moist cockhead, swirling my tongue over it, around it, tasting the sweet fluid proof of his excitement.

"Oh... oh.. Salima, fuck ... oh fuck...."

I grip his cock hard, stroking it, rubbing his soft skin up and down, squeezing a fresh drop of his thick fluid arousal, and then standing, and, we looked, I looked up, at his face, handsome, almost pretty, his eyes, his lips. I stepped into him and we kissed, as soft, as gentle as before, savouring the moment our lips met, our tongues touched, but, we were both naked now, I felt my breasts, my stiff little nipples touching Paul's bare chest, and I felt his stiff cock pressing against my belly.

And his hands, oh god, he moved his hands lower, until they were on my small firm naked ass. He pulled me closer to him, his cock felt so hard, so big, pushing against my soft skin, I moved my feet apart, spread my legs a tiny amount, and felt my thick pubic bush against his leg, then the hot tingling skin of my young pussy touched his thigh. I lowered my hands, over his back, and felt myself holding his strong full bare bum.