Bowl Me Over

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hands on hips, he growled, "What the fuck am I going to do now? Damn it!"

He stormed to the front desk and notified them of the theft. He gave them a description of the carrier, the shoes, and the four balls that were missing. Tim came back angrier than Sara had ever seen him, jaws clenched and narrowed eyes blazing.

"What did they say?" she asked.

"They said they'd keep an eye out for it, but there's not a damned thing they can do. I'm just shit out of luck."

"Did you bring anything else along? I thought I saw another bag in the trunk."

"Yeah, but I haven't used that stuff in a long time. I only use them when nothing works and I'm desperate."

"I think you're pretty desperate now," she said quietly.

"Yeah, no shit! What was your first clue?" he said angrily.

"Don't get pissed off at me," she snapped, "I didn't take your stuff!"

Tim hung his head and sighed. She was the last person he wanted to be mad at and it certainly wasn't her fault. She had done everything to help him. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he said quickly, while putting his hands on her shoulders. "I didn't mean to snap at you. It's just that there's about a thousand bucks of equipment that's gone and I've got to bowl with stuff that I barely use. I'm just mad, that's all. I'm sorry," he said once more.

"I know," she said, "but there's nothing you can do about it now. Just get your other stuff and do the best you can."

"Yeah," he agreed. "What else can I do?" Shaking his head, he walked quickly to his car to get his other bag.

Later, while tying his shoes, he looked up at Sara and said, "I'm sure glad I threw in another pair of bowling shoes. I'd really be sunk if I had to use alley shoes." He brought out the two balls and looked at them disgustedly. "God, this is really going to suck!"

"Yeah, it is, but it's all you got, so make it work."

"Right," he said sarcastically.

"Look," she said, "quit your bitching! There's nothing you can do about it now. If you're as good as you kept telling me this summer, then you can use anything and bowl well. Stop complaining and bowl!"

"I guess I'll have to," he said sheepishly, "just to get you off my ass!"

"Tell you what, Tim, I'll give you a kiss for every strike. I dare you to wear my lips out."

"Which pair?" he asked before he quickly moved away. It took a second or two before Sara's face matched her hair. She broke into a broad smile and shook her finger at him.

Tim didn't do as bad as he expected, nor as good as he hoped, but he got plenty of kisses from Sara and that was a good thing. No matter how hard he tried, he couldn't get all of his anger out of his system, but he was only human. He made an appointment with the pro shop owner for the next day for a fitting and a new ball. Tim knew what ball he wanted, so he wouldn't waste time trying to decide.

They were pretty hungry by then, so before they went back to the hotel, they found a Chinese buffet and had a very nice meal. The sexual tension that had been there in the morning had vanished and they were back to their laughing, care-free selves once again.

Back at the hotel, Tim knew that a swim would do wonders towards relieving the stress of the days events because he still got angry whenever he thought about it. While Sara changed in the bathroom, Tim did the same between the beds. When Sara came out, she wore a tee shirt over her top and had a beach towel wrapped around her waist, sarong style. Once they found their sandals and his towel, they headed to the pool.

The rec room that housed the pool was deserted, that being close to the dinner hour. They put their sandals near two recliners. Sara had been watching Tim and she admired the way he looked. Although he didn't work out much, he was trim and in good shape and his physique pleased her. She was self-conscious about her own body, being short and petite as she was. Scott had never complimented her about anything about her appearance, being the ass that he was, and she took it to mean that she didn't have a nice body. She always wanted bigger breasts, thinking hers were too small and no man would be interested in them. On the contrary, they fit her frame perfectly and she would probably look misshaped if they were much bigger. Nevertheless, she slowly peeled off her tee shirt and let the towel fall unnoticed to the ground at her feet. Tim did a double take as he saw her out of the corner of his eye.

She wore a modest dark blue bikini trimmed in white, high cut at the thighs to accentuate her toned legs. The top was more like a sports bra than a bikini top. Tim couldn't stop staring as he thought she looked absolutely stunning.

"Wow," Tim said with a catch in his voice. "It seems like the less you wear, the better you look!" He walked around her and checked her out from all angles. It showed off her small, firm butt very nicely, he thought. How can I go swimming when all I want to do is see her naked now? "You really look beautiful, Sara."

"Thanks," she said softly, knowing that he really meant it. He always knew the right thing to say when she needed her confidence boosted. The biggest compliment, she noticed, was the tented bulge coming from his swim trunks, something he couldn't conceal.

As they walked to the pool, Tim resisted the urge to push her in, not knowing the extent of her swimming capabilities. They sat down by the edge and stuck their feet in. The water was cool, a bit warmer than Tim liked, but at least it didn't feel like a sauna. After a few minutes, he pushed off and landed in the water with a light splash. It was very refreshing and it felt good against his skin. He looked back at Sara who was still sitting at the edge watching him.

"Come on in," he said, "it feels great." He waded to her and stood between her legs. He ran his wet hands over her shoulders and let the water run down her back.

"That's cold!" she exclaimed as a shiver escaped her. She scooted forward and wrapped her legs around his waist while holding onto his neck. He lifted her easily under her buttocks and walked her to the middle of the pool. He slowly eased her into the water as she relaxed her grip. "It does feel great," she said, standing on her tip toes in the four foot deep water.

Sara swam around awkwardly, truly a novice, and tried to keep up with Tim's easy strokes. Unfortunately, he was not a good teacher when it came to swimming, so he was no help in that department. For the next hour, they splashed and played like kids, and to her complete surprise, Tim dunked her a few times, causing her to sputter and spew when she came to the surface. Soon, the rec room and pool started to get populated and their privacy was gone, so they left the pool and sat down on the recliners to rest.

Tim looked over at Sara and smiled, taking in her glistening skin and wet hair. He checked her out from head to toe in admiration. Her small nipples made a tiny indentation in the fabric of her top and it fascinated him, wanting him to get his hands on them again. Her breasts had felt wonderful when she let him slip his hands inside her bra that one time and he really looked forward to when he could explore them without the confinements of clothing. He really liked small breasts on women and thought that larger ones, especially the fake ones, looked unnatural. Janice's breasts had been very small, smaller that Sara's, and he loved them, and loved the feel of them in his hands and mouth.

Noticing his gaze, Sara asked, "Like what you see?"

"Oh yeah, definitely," he replied. "Like I said before, you look beautiful. I...I...can't wait to get back to our room."

Sara smiled wickedly, "So, what are we waiting for?"

"You don't have to ask me twice," he grinned, standing up and extending his hand to her. She looked at his swim trunks and she could tell that he was more than ready to get back to the room. Sara shivered at the thought before she took his hand. She put her tee shirt back and wrapped her towel around her once more before they left.

Nervously, they took their time walking back to their room hand in hand. Sara looked up at her love and smiled, knowing in her heart that she was ready for them to be one in the flesh. She was ready emotionally and physically for this as she knew Tim was also. Tim opened the door with his key card and they went inside to the coolness of the air-conditioned room. Door closed and locked, she stood before him and waited. Tim continued to stare at her, not believing that the beautiful woman in front of him wanted him to make love to her. Sara moved forward and hugged him, feeling herself being poked in the stomach.

"I need to get this chlorine off of me and out of my hair," she whispered. "Sometimes, I can't reach everything that needs washing. I think I'll need some help." She slowly walked to the bathroom, swiveling her hips as she went. Looking back, she crooked her finger to him and he obediently followed.

The bathroom steamed up quickly after Sara turned on the shower. She took Tim's face in her hands and kissed him passionately to let him know that she was ready to begin. She stepped back and quickly unhooked the snaps to her top. She hesitated for a minute before letting it drop harmlessly to the floor. Her small, cone shaped breasts stood out firm and proud, happy to be out of its confinement.

"They're absolutely perfect," Tim said as he reached out tentatively to touch the right one. The nipple stiffened at his touch and Sara shuddered. He took both in his hands and squeezed gently as Sara pressed forward, relishing his soft, gentle touch. This was how she always thought it should be.

She broke away from his touch and her hands found the waistband of his swim trunks and she pulled them down quickly. As Tim resumed kneading her soft mounds, her eyes fell to his rigid pole of muscle that was twitching, aching to be touched. A groan escaped her lips and she wanted nothing more than to wrap her hands around it. She shucked her own panties, revealing herself to him for the first time. Tim checked her from her delicate toes to the top of her wet head. As beautiful as Janice was when she was naked, Sara simply took his breath away.

He stood there, helpless, overcome with love, excitement, and an intense desire for her. Sara took the lead and pulled him into the steamy shower with her. She rinsed off first and then let him do the same. She took the soap and began to wash him, starting at his chest and working her way to his back. He loved the feel of her slippery hands all over his body and the way her breasts jiggled as she bathed him. She then went to his muscular glutes, running her hands over the taut muscle. Sara moved to his front and looked up at him, her eyes asking for permission to go further. He nodded quickly and she began at the bottom of his stomach and started to work her way down. She avoided the mass of muscle bobbing in front of her and instead delicately cleansed his scrotal area. Inwardly, she took a deep breath and reached upward to his penis. Tim flinched at her touch, but then relaxed as her gentle touch aroused and soothed him at the same time. She carefully soaped it all around not wanting him to lose control. When she finished, she smiled, bent down, and kissed the mushroomed head lightly, eliciting a groan from Tim. Straightening up, she handed the soap to Tim and kissed him.

He held her left breast lightly with his right hand as he began to wash it. It felt so soft and delicate in his hands. Sara's hands were on his shoulders to help balance her as he went to the other one and reveled in it's beauty. He washed the rest of her chest and down past her navel, taking his time and enjoying her nakedness. Tim turned her around and washed her shoulders, neck, and back before he began to massage her small, delicate butt with his hands. He pushed between her cheeks with his hand and cleansed her anal opening with his fingers, sending chills through her as no one had ever touched her there before. While still behind her, he reached around and began to move the soap in a circular motion over the tuft of bright red pubic hair above her clitoris. Slowly he went lower until he was over the clit and the outer lips of her sex. His thumb brushed against her nub and she felt an electric current of passion sweep through her like never before, buckling her knees slightly as she grabbed the towel rack beside her.

"Oh Tim, don't stop doing that. I've never felt that before."

Tim worked up a good lather before he dropped the soap to the floor of the tub. He massaged her breasts with his left hand as his right was between the folds of her labia, slowly rubbing, cleaning, and massaging the entire area. Sara squirmed from his touch and spread her legs apart to help him. He found her engorged clitoris once more and begin to roll it between his forefinger and thumb, sending delicious shivers through her. Within minutes, her body began to tremble as the first wave of her orgasm gripped her and took her to heights of which she never knew existed.

Once she came down from her high and the warm afterglow took its place, they rinsed their overly clean bodies and stepped into the steaming fog that filled the bathroom. Tim turned off the water and began to dry himself when he noticed Sara standing in front of him crying.

She moved to him and threw arms around his neck, hugging him fiercely. Between sobs, she said, "You are the most wonderful man in the world. I never knew it could feel this good. I never knew I could feel this good. I love you so much. I love you, I love you...."

They dried themselves quickly and stepped out to the room. It felt frigid compared to the steam bath that they just exited. They raced to the nearest bed and dove under the covers to get warm once more. They held each other close, their limbs intertwined, and kissed slowly, deeply, not wanting to rush or hurry their first time. The heat of their bodies and their passion soon warmed them and Sara knew that it was time. She reached down and found his stiff penis, feeling the wetness at the tip. Smiling at Tim, she gently pushed him away and spread herself open to him, inviting him to take her and make them one. He moved down and positioned himself as Sara reached forward to guide him.

After he entered her for the first time, the immense joy and pleasure was immeasurable as he brought her easily to climax over and over again. He filled her inner walls many times over and she was amazed that he never seemed to tire. They lost count how of many times they made love and at times didn't know who was loving whom. Tim marveled at the sweet taste of her sex and loved the sounds of her squeals whenever she climaxed, whether being vaginal or from his lips and tongue.

He filled her perfectly and he took his time, trying to make sure that she received the same amount of pleasure, or more, than what he got in return. By the time they finished, she was exhausted and her hips were sore. Blissfully happy, they held each other and slept until early morning.

Tim woke up with a start and looked at the alarm clock on the stand between the beds. They had forgotten to set the alarm. Luckily, it was only eight o'clock and they had plenty of time before they had to check out and be at the bowling lanes for the pro shop appointment. Sara was on her elbows, looking at him and enjoying the stickiness between her thighs. She sat up and with arms extended, brought him to her. Tim gently laid her back down on the bed and kissed her while running his hand over her silky thighs, her moistening sex, and her soft, delicate breasts.

"Oh Tim," she said, giggling, "I don't think I can do anything for a while. "I'm so sore. My hips are killing me! You simply wore me out."

"Already?" he feigned disappointment. He laughed and began to kiss her all over again. He loved the feel of her baby soft skin against his and the way her nipples poked his chest when she laid on him. Her breasts may have been small, but they fit wonderfully in his hands and he couldn't stop touching them.

They repeated their shower scene from the day before, this time Sara played with him until he shot sperm all over her. They laughed as Tim cleaned her up all over again, something he was more than happy to do.

Reluctantly, they dressed after the shower, each getting used to the nakedness of the other. They checked out of the hotel at ten and found a pancake house for their breakfast. Before their food arrived, Tim found himself staring at Sara and not being able to take his eyes off of her.

"I don't know if I've said this before," he said, breaking his gaze, "but thank you for coming into my life. I don't know where I'd be or what I'd be doing if I hadn't met you. You've given me so much..." He looked down, not able to continue.

Sara looked at him and smiled. Reaching across the small table that separated them, she took his hand and squeezed it. "Hey, I thought I was the one who was supposed to get emotional after making love." Tim managed a weak smile. "You're welcome," she said quietly. "I finally know what it's like to be loved by a real man. I couldn't be happier, Tim. There's no possible way I could ever be happier."

The women smiled knowingly as they saw Sara walk in gingerly as if she had just participated in a rodeo. Her radiant smile gave her away as to what she had really participated in. Sara could still feel Tim's sperm oozing out of her and into her panties. Thank God she wore black denim shorts that day. After Tim bought a new ball, they talked with his friends before the bowling session was to start. It would go by quickly, being the singles and doubles portion of the tournament. Tim averaged over 230 for the six games and won several jackpots and brackets, winning enough money to cover all of his expenses for the trip and more. After each frame, he came to Sara and held her hand, just wanting to be near her. Beaming and eyes sparkling, she was an obvious distraction, but Tim was able to bowl well anyway.

When he received his money, it was time for the drive back. Sara was dreading going home after being with Tim for almost three whole days, but she had a job waiting for her the next day and there was no getting around it. Tim would be getting ready for the school year, too, very soon, and their time together would be limited to the evening and the weekends. She didn't want to think about it then, she just wanted to enjoy what little time that they had left together.

As he drove, Tim's thoughts drifted back to the weekend and their love for each other. Sara had talked about wanting to move out and be on her own many times and the wheels were turning within his mind. He reached over and took her hand as the road would be straight and boring for the next few miles. He held her hand to his lips and kissed it, loving the feel of her skin against his lips. Sara sighed contently and smiled, wanting nothing more than to be near Tim for a long time, maybe forever. She had never thought about marrying anyone until that moment, but at that time, she could easily see being with him for always.

"So, when do you think you're going to move out?" he asked, formulating his planned responses.

"I think I'll be able to do it in a month or so. I just want to save some more money before I do it so I can buy furniture and stuff."

"Do you know where you want to move to? What area?"

"I hadn't really thought about it."

"I know of an inexpensive apartment, but it's already furnished."

"Really? Where?" she asked excitedly.

"My place."

"What?" she said as if she hadn't heard him.

"My place. I've got the room. I've got the furniture. I've got the pots, pans, utensils, dishes, cups..."

"Okay, okay," she laughed, "I get the hint." She sat quietly for a minute or two, trying to decide if it really was what she wanted to do. Part of her screamed at her to take him up on it, but another part of her wanted to be independent for a while, wanting her own place, her own things.