Bowled Over By Sis Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up between the bowling siblings.
3.4k words
4.7
177.6k
327

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 01/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers

If you haven't read part one first, I strongly suggest you do that first as that will make this easier to understand.

*

As you will remember, Jen and I had just left the bowling ally after rolling a perfect 300 'blowjob' game. As I navigated through fairly heavy traffic I told her, "That was the best blowjob I have EVER gotten!"

"Really, you liked it that much!" she asked as I nodded yes while concentrating on the slightly heavy traffic. "Would ... would you mind ... oh god ... if I did it again?!"

"WH ... WHAT!?"

"I loved doing it and I love you! This time I wouldn't have to share you with Heather! That girl needs to learn how to suck a great cock!"

I glanced at her and said, "Oh I think she was doing pretty darn good! I know my cock was enjoying it!"

Jenny laughed softly before saying "I'm not saying you weren't enjoying it ... and any guy with a normal cock would think he was in heaven. But my god Jason, YOU are NOT just any guy and THAT is certainly not a normal cock!" She had her fingers wrapped around my cock still hiding inside my pants and she gripped me tightly just then. "MY god, I never thought my brother would have the biggest cock I have ever seen! Please let me suck you again ... I really loved having you all the way down my throat! GOD that was SO HOT!"

I remained silent as I dealt with suddenly very heavy traffic once more. Finally through that mess I looked down in surprise as her lips slid over my cock head and just kept right on going until I was fully down her talented throat. "Oh my god, sis!" I croaked in shock. Her throat muscles were massaging my shaft like mad while her tongue somehow seemed to encircle every bit of my cock that was still in her mouth. Slowly she pulled back, her tongue never stopping its movements, until just my tip remained within her lips before she slowly pushed fully onto me once more making me gasp "Ohhhhh FU-U-U-U-U-U-U-UCK!"

Again she pulled nearly off of me and speaking around my shaft said, "You just drive carefully while I savor your incredible cum!" No way would I have stopped her and I thanked god there was suddenly absolutely NO traffic around us as she loved my cock. I turned onto her street, putting us about a minute of so from her apartment when she tripled her efforts and I literally exploded into her mouth and throat!

"Um hmmm, um hmmmm," she moaned around my cock as she devoured every last drop of my seed that shot out of my fully engulfed shaft.

"OH GOD! Holy fucking shit! Oh Jenny! Oh my god, JENNY!" I cried out as she took four blasts down her throat before pulling nearly off of me to pull my last three spurts into her mouth where somehow she held it all until I was finished and then swirled it around and around my tip. Oh god that felt so good! I nearly missed the turn into her parking lot as she first swallowed my load and then slammed back onto me burying my cock in her throat once more! "Oh shit YEAHHHHH!" I gasped as she did that and held her face deep in my lap.

Finally she pulled her lips off of me, giving my tip a light kiss before sitting up with the biggest beaming smile I had ever seen on her face. "Oh my god, I LOVED doing that to you!" Jenny leaned into me and kissed me with more passion than I had ever experienced in my life. Finally she pulled her lips from me, her hand still stroking my cock, and said, "Don't you dare even think of telling me you have something to take care of at home! You ARE coming inside my apartment and then you WILL be cumming inside of ME!"

I gave her a quick look and saw she was deadly serious, so I started trying to put my cock back in my pants so I could go into her apartment. Jenny grabbed my shirt and pulled it out of my pants and draped it over my shaft before saying, "That'll do! Come on bro!" She practically jumped out of my truck and looked to see me just grabbing the door handle and hissed "God damn it, come on! Hurry up!"

We quickly entered her apartment and as I shut the door Jenny jumped onto me and wrapped her arms around my shoulders as her legs wrapped around my waist while she locked lips with me, kissing me in the most un-sisterly way! Briefly breaking her kiss she gasped out, "Oh god Jason ... take me to ... my bedroom! I need ... your cock in ... side of me!"

I carried her the short distance to her bedroom and placed her on the bed, then we tore at each others clothes until we were both naked as the day we were born. I paused then and scanned her body, "God sis, you are so hot! I never knew you were so beautiful!"

"Thanks!" she said quickly before grabbing my hand and pulling me onto her as she lay back on her bed. "Now stop talking and FUCK ME! God I am SO damned HORNY!"

I silenced her with another kiss as my hands found her tits and tweaked her all ready hard nipples. As I moved my lips down her chest my right hand slid down and found her pussy making her groan. I sucked hard onto one of her steel-hard nipples as my fingers slipped into her ocean-wet slit and I began finger fucking her forcefully. My lips moved from one breast to the other until they were both coated in saliva.

Her moans told me she loved it so I trailed kisses down her body until I found her clit sticking out begging for attention. I gave it plenty as I sucked on it lightly while my tongue licked it like a melting ice cream cone. It took less than two minutes before my sister grabbed my hair and held me tightly in place as her hips shot up and off of the bed where they hung in the air. Her stomach muscles clenched and shook as she screamed "Oh my god! DON'T STOP! Oh fuck I'M CUMMING! Oh my god don't fucking stop!"

Finally she could continue her bridge no longer and I managed to stay connected as she dropped like a rock as a huge sigh shot from her lungs. I kept right on pumping my fingers into her fuck hole as my lips and tongue worked her tasty clit with gusto. Slowly her groans became words and then became louder, "Ohm, ung, oooo, oh, oh god, oh god, OH GOD YES! Oh shit I'm going to cum again! Oh fuck YESSSSSSSSSS!" Her body shook violently beneath me as she came harder than any woman ever had for me before!

She was still moaning as she grabbed my hair and pulled me up her body saying, "I need you Jason; I need you inside of me NOW! Fuck me brother! Fuck me and fill me up!" By then I was in position between her legs and she took my shaft in her hands and shoved me into her pussy, her hips thrusting at me as she impaled herself on my cock. No way was she going to let me back out of fucking her!

"Oh god that feels so good!" she groaned as I slipped into her about two inches deep. They say a cock has no conscience and once my shaft felt the incredible warmth of her moist sex there would be no turning back. My god the pleasure sensations were incredible! I moved to pull back an inch before slamming my cock home but Jenny grabbed my ass as her legs wrapped around my thighs and pulled hard with both her arms and her legs driving my shaft completely into her ocean wet and steaming pussy. I grunted as she gasped, "Holy FUCK! My god you are HUGE!"

I pulled back till just my tip remained inside of her and then slammed back into her hard, driving my cock head deep into the back wall of her pussy. "Oh fuck yes!" she gasped as I pulled back almost all the way out before once more pounding hard into her making her body move several inches on the bed. "OH my god yes, please brother, fuck me HARRRRRRRDDDDDDDD! Pound my pussy with your cock! Fuck me harder, that's it fuck me hard and make me scream!"

I silenced her temporarily by kissing her, our tongues dueling frantically from mouth to mouth! As we kissed my hips continued their motions of slowly pulling out nearly all the way then pausing briefly before my entire 9 inches slammed forcefully back into her deepest reaches. It couldn't have been more than ten such thrusts before Jenny ripped her mouth from mine and she cried out, "Oh my god, I'm going to cum! Oh my god ... oh shit it's so good! Oh god fuck me harder ... faster oh yes HARDER! FASTER! Oh my god I'm CUMMMMINGGGGGG!" Jenny's legs had fallen to the bed, her knees spread wide but as she cried out they suddenly wrapped tightly around my ass and pulled me deep into her making hip movement impossible. My pubic bone was crushed against her clit and she shook violently as she screamed, "Oh damn yes ... JAAAAAAAASSSSSSSOOOOOONNNNN! Oh god Jason! YES ... YES ... YES ... FUCK ... ME ... JA ... SON!"

My sister locked her eyes onto mine and kissed me passionately, silencing her screams. Her legs were trying to pull our bodies even tighter together -- an impossible task -- as her orgasm rolled on and on. Jenny's body had been being racked with orgasmic convulsions for nearly three minutes when she finally stopped all movement and emitted a huge gasping sigh. Her legs loosened their incredible grip and my hips started moving in and out in v-e-r-y s-l-o-w thrusts of about 7 ½ inches long. Each time I bottomed out my sister groaned in pleasure, her eyes re-opening and locking on to my own once more.

After three unsuccessful attempts to speak Jenny finally managed to croak out, "Holy shit! Never have I been fucked this good by one man!" I raised my eyebrows when she said that and she smiled and said, "We'll discuss that later! Megan left you because you didn't make enough MONEY! Jesus that woman is a fucking moron! What I want to know is how in hell did you give me the fucking of my life and NOT cum in me yet?"

I grinned at her as I gave her a slightly harder thrust before saying, "I'll take that as a compliment, my dear sister! However it may just have something to do with you already having swallowed two of my loads!"

"Well, yes, there is that. But the guys I've been with either couldn't get it up for a third try, or they would have cum before I did! DAMN you feel good inside of me! Shit I wish I could keep your cock in me for ever! Now how about letting me on top, dear brother?"

I grabbed her waist and easily rolled us over putting her sexy body on top as she moaned in excitement. Slowly my sister moved her legs as she morphed into a sitting position with my hard shaft fully inside her twitching pussy. I watched as a tiny shudder passed through her body and then she got a dreamy look on her face followed by a soft smile. "Oh god Jason, I can't believe how good you feel inside of me!" she groaned out softly. She leaned forward slightly and then watched as her hips rose off of me exposing my cock inch by inch as she lifted off of me.

"Oh my god!" she gasped as the tip of my shaft barely came into sight. "You fucked me with THAT! I had ALL of THAT inside of ME?" Her eyes lifted up to mine and she said, "Holy shit, brother, don't you even think of telling me later that this is a one time deal! I never want another cock besides YOURS!" She punctuated that last word by slamming her pussy fully back down onto me crushing our pelvises together.

"Oh SIS!" I groaned as she bottomed out above me. I pulled her face down to mine and gave her a long passionate kiss as my hands moved to her perfectly shaped tits and began gently massaging them again. We kissed non-stop for several minutes as Jenny's hips resumed moving in a circular motion pulling her pussy about half way off of me before driving me deep into her once more.

I was pinching her nipples as our tongues dueled mightily when her hips stopped circling and began a rapid twitching movement that resulted in pumping my shaft in and out in about two inch moves that always ended with my dick pressed tight against the back wall of her cunt. Jenny managed about fifteen seconds like that before she screamed into my mouth as her pussy clamped solidly around my shaft as a huge climax roared through her body. Never had a lover of mine lost it with such incredibly hard convulsions as her body jerked, twitched and lurched above me.

My balls were rolling in their sack in prelude for another huge cum when Jenny's body dropped motionless onto me. Her tongue still worked against mine, although with much less power as she breathed deeply through her nose. "O-o-o-o-o-ooh my godddd ... ... I've NEVER came that hard before!" she said with her lips still touching mine. "God damn but I WANT to...no, I NEED to have you cum inside of me! Roll us over and fuck me some more and give me your cum! Oh Jason, I need to feel my brother cum inside of me! Please Jason, please cum inside of me!"

"It will be my extreme pleasure, dear sister!" I said as I gently rolled us over. "Never did I think we would ever do this, but I am SO glad that we are!" Then I lifted up taking my weight from her and started moving my hips slowly in and out of her still spasming pussy. Soon I had worked up to giving her full nine inch thrusts as my tip just eased out of her pussy before I would slide right back into her. Each thrust ended with the last two inches being fast and hard making her grunt as my tip poked holes in the rear wall of her pussy while my pubic bone crushed her rock hard clit.

Jenny never said a word all the while I fucked her this way. All she could manage was constant moans and groans as her eyes switched back and forth from my face to my cock as I pierced her sex. I felt my balls tighten and my cock enlarged even more just as Jenny moaned and looked deep into my eyes, her eyebrows raised high. She moaned "Um hmmm," with each of the next three re-insertions of my shaft and then it happened. My hips slammed deep into her and my cock exploded as my biggest blast of cum ever rocketed into her.

We both cried out simultaneously, "OH FUCK YES!" as my stream ended and I pulled rapidly out and thrust deeply into her again as my second stream of cum shot into her sex once again. Neither of us could speak as Jenny clamped her lips to mine and kissed me feverishly while our eyes remained locked together merely one inch apart.

Seven powerful ropes of my cream later my balls were spent and I stopped moving, my shaft buried to the hilt within my sister's incredible pussy. "Oh my god, sis! That was fucking incredible!" I softly moaned into her neck as she lay beneath me gasping for breath as her hands stroked my head and back, her legs tightly wrapped around my ass once more.

"Jesus god, don't ... be so modest ... brother, it was ... way better than that!" she softly said through her gasps. A tear rolled down her cheek and I kissed it away with concern written on my face. Before I could ask about it she said in a nearly inaudible voice, "I'm fine, really, I just didn't know sex could be even half as good as this was! I love you so much Jason!" Then much louder she said, "I'm in love with my brother! My god, I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BROTHER!"

We kissed each other again, this time lovingly and gently as we savored every little touch and feel of the other. Eventually we parted our lips and my sister smiled up at me saying, "Wow you still feel good inside of me. How soon will you be able to go another round?" I answered her by giving her a hard four inch thrust that broke the hold of her legs around my ass. "Really, you are ready right now?" Again I answered her with a hard seven inch thrust followed by another and then another and she groaned "Oh god yes, fuck me my brother! Fuck me my love and make me yours forever!"

And I did.

We fucked and slept the entire night away. We would fuck for nearly an hour before taking a break for a drink or a much needed piss and then a cat nap only to start right back up again. I pumped her full with no less than four more loads of my sperm and she loved every minute of it. The next morning we went down to her manager's office and told them she was giving her 30 days notice that she was moving out. He said, "If you can be out within a week you won't have to pay next month's rent!" We had her out in two days and she moved into my house!

The next Friday night at bowling I was the center of discussion because of my incredible series from a week before, as well as the women all discussing the size of my cock. Wes pulled me aside and said, "Unless there is something seriously wrong with your relationship with Jen, I'm guessing the two of you fucked the night away just like Heather and I did! My god she was so fucking horny after sucking your cock! She just couldn't get enough of me! Hell man, if that's the reaction she has from sucking that monster of yours, I'll let her do it EVERY Friday night!"

"Thanks, Wes; I'll keep that in mind! But I'm not so sure Jenny would like that!"

"Well, she sure didn't mind last Friday!"

I looked at him and gave it a thought, then replied, "I guess you're right, they BOTH really got into it didn't they!" We went on talking about how Jenny had moved in with me completely by Sunday afternoon.

"So, tell me," Wes asked, "just how in hell did either of our ladies make it through the week without being bow-legged?"

"Beats me man, I'm glad for this league just to give my cock a bit of rest!"

"I hear ya buddy, but I doubt that we'll get much of that tonight," he said with a laugh and a wink.

The next three weeks I averaged 238. I probably could have done better but believe me when I say it is REALLY difficult to concentrate when four sexy women are kissing you and stroking your full length cock every chance they get! It also didn't help that Jenny was giving my legs out with her insatiable body's demands for several nightly pussy poundings.

On the fourth week Heather slipped over to me just after we arrived and greeted me with a firm hug and kiss, then as she ground her pussy against my growing cock she said, "I really hope you bowl another 300 tonight, Jason! I need an excuse to suck your cock again! Please Jason, you won't regret it!"

To be continued...???

Be careful what you ask for, dear readers, as things have a way of snowballing out of control!

Okay, the final part three is slowly cumming ... er, coming together. Probably won't be under the 'Incest' story type.

dezurtdawg
dezurtdawg
9,182 Followers