Boy Toy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all true, but every time my tight anal hole got violated it felt like it was the first time. There was always that same sense of panic, always the same feelings of powerlessness, always the same feelings of rape.

My dignity and self-respect disintegrated, and I gave up. I surrendered helplessly to the people fucking my ass. I embraced the idea that there was nothing I could do to stop them anyway. And that idea was reinforced when one of them would slap my buttocks if he thought my sphincter was clamping down too hard on his shaft as he pumped it in and out.

I took their cocks in my mouth and in my ass. I did everything they wanted me to do, but at the end of the night, one of them grabbed a riding crop and insisted on punishing me for being a naughty little boy.

"It's what you deserve," he insisted, even though he couldn't point out a single thing I'd done wrong.

I felt the sharp sting of the crop crack across my upraised buttocks, squirmed and cried out in pain.

"Owww!"

"You need to be punished," he insisted and then he brought the crop down across my ass again.

"Oww! Aaahhh!"

The wicked thing sliced against my bottom again and again. Sharp, cutting blow exploded across my naked buttocks in a rain of blows. I was forced to keep my head down and my ass up as the sinister person behind me had his way with my naked body.

Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

I twisted and writhed and groaned as the sharp, stinging blows cut across my raised bottom. Crying out, tears of pain beginning to fill my eyes as I trembled, sweating and gasping.

"Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!"

I cried out against the pain, frantically trying to rise, but my ankles had been tied to the base of the Ottoman, my wrists were bound behind me, and somebody pressed my head and shoulders down, so I was forced to remain bent over at the waist.

"This is the way bad boys should be punished," declared the person behind me and the crop stung my innocent backside once again.

Crack!

"Oww!

Crack!

"Augh!

The crop stung! My buttocks ended up seething and aching with heat.

Crack! Crack! Crack! Crack!

There was a brief pause in the red-hot blows as the guy with the thickest cock in the room fucked my tight, virginal hole. He pumped his impossibly wide shaft in and out of her anus. I knew what I must look like, naked with my legs spread whorishly wide while Mr. Ed proceeded to rape me with back and forth thrusts, working his horse cock in and out of my lubricated anal cleft roughly, making me yelp and tremble, and I knew that my face must be red with mortification.

I was a naked plaything to be whipped and raped repeatedly by the wealthy celebrities until Cole announced that it was time for him to take me home.

_______

When I arrived home, Mrs. Bennett ordered me to strip naked. She examined my buttocks and declared that they were very red and even welted.

"Get in the bedroom and lie face down on the bed," she commanded. "Cole told sent me some text messages and told me they were rough on you. I'm going to help your abused backside to recover."

Per her instructions, I lay face down on her bed. My cock was still conspicuously erect, but none seemed to care about that. Cole fetched some sort of ointment for his wife, and she removed the cap and poured a large blob of the stuff into her hand.

"Okay, Stephen, this is going to hurt at first," she warned. "But lie still. In the long run this will be good for you."

Mrs. bennet massaged the oily substance into my abused buttocks and her warning proved prescient. All the welts and sore places on my poor bottom were reinflamed at her touch. I moaned and twisted about but did my best to lie still. Her strong fingers commenced to knead my buttocks, working the healing gel into my skin.

I whimpered as she worked my buttocks with her hands, squeezing them, lifting them, smoothing them out. Of course, it was painful for my sore, tender buttocks to be grabbed and kneaded like that, but there was a dark, erotic pleasure to the pain that made my cock throb and made my moans and whimpers of pain sound oddly like moans and whimpers of sexual arousal.

There were a few pained gasps mixed in and Mrs. Bennett assured me she was trying to be gentle

"It's okay," I told her. "The lotion is a good idea. Keep rubbing it in. If I make a fuss, just try to ignore me."

"Aaahhh, ohhh, Aahhhh," I mouthed inarticulately as her oily fingers glided up and down across my thighs, across my abused buttocks and she even worked her fingers deep into my crack and across the tender flesh of my pink, swollen anus.

Delicious tingling sensations permeated my entire body as Mrs. Bennett liberally applied her medicinal gel all over my abused flesh. I spread my legs wide and raised my ass up in the air to her easy access.

With my ass raised high in the air and my legs spread pornographically wide, I felt like some sort of shameless slut. I moaned and swayed my hips in a shamelessly provocative manner. And as Mrs. Bennett played with my asshole, an agonizing wave of desire passed through me. I whimpered and buried my face in the bedcovers as another, more potent wave of desire shot through my weary body.

She grabbed my painfully erect cock with one greasy hand and probed my ass with the other. She squeezed my cock while she located my prostate. She applied pressure to the magical gland deep within my ass and twisted her greased finger around inside of me.

She worked her glistening, oily fingers up and down the shaft of my hard cock, twisting it and my whole body shuddered. I felt my cock pulse violently as she pressed a second finger into my tight hole. I was unable to suppress a long, raw moan and then my hips rocked shamelessly, and my sphincter muscle clamped down tight on her probing digits. She enthusiastically playing with my cock and my prostate gland at the same time and then my overstimulated body experienced a frantic, feverish orgasm.

"Huhh! Uhh! Uuhhhhhh! Aaahhh! Ohhhhh! Uuhhhhhh!"

My orgasm went on forever, shuddering, gasping, my hips gyrating and my naked, feverish body breaking out in a fine sheen of sweat. Long, thick streams of semen erupted from my cock and spurted all of the bedsheets. As Mrs. Bennett's slave, I knew I'd be ordered to take the sheets down to the laundry room before too long, and I'd probably be punished for staining them in the first place, however, at that moment I was too deep in the blissful sensations of orgasmic ecstasy to care.

12