Boyfriend for Laura

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually the drain was cleared and hubby was dispatched when Ross rang the front doorbell. Answering the door in her lingerie, kitty heels, and lingerie, Ross was shocked and almost dropped the vase of red roses and bottle of red wine. He was at a loss for words, so Laura took the initiative, "The roses are beautiful and so red...like your blushing face! Sorry I didn't have time to get you a gift...but will I do? Or should I say...will you do me?"

That broke the ice as Ross laughed and walked inside giving Laura a big hug. She kissed him and pulled him further inside. Hopefully, out of view of any nosey neighbors. Since Ross had his hands full of flowers and wine, Laura grabbed his ass and pulled them together. Her tits smashed against his chest and his erection smashed across her thong covered pussy. Their lips met in a passionate kiss.

Finally coming up for air, Laura took the flowers and wine. She told Ross to sit at the kitchen bar while she finished preparing their meal. After finishing the spring green salad with pear, she wiped together the ingredients for the Balsamic vinaigrette dressing. While Laura went outside to the patio with the flank steak and shrimp, Ross opened the red wine and poured two glasses. Ross remarked that her ass looked lovely in a thong! He especially loved the hose and kitty heels. As the steak cooked on her Weber gas grill, Laura roasted the brussel sprouts and then the shrimp on a Blackstone tabletop griddle. As Ross watched in amazement as a lovely and sexy woman who also could cook. Laura went into the kitchen and put her homemade croissants in the oven.

Everything came together to perfection...garnering comments, praise, and applause from Ross. Along with a perfect meal came a perfectly decorated table...with a centerpiece of Ross's red roses (the meaning of the color not lost on Laura). With the food on the table, Laura removed her apron and sat down as Ross pulled out her chair. She made sure to give him a clear view of her legs and cleavage. She told me he clearly had an erection.

As they ate a wonderful meal, Laura was super happy about how the night was starting. Ross was very talkative and shared more about his personal life than the total of their previous dates. He talked about doing more activities with their kids and wanted to introduce her to his family. Laura was all smiles, but had more immediate items on her agenda...like dessert and a 'good roll in the hay'. Instead of clearing the table, she led Ross to the sofa for some selfies under the 'love arch' as she called it. They made for a couple of opposites...her in black sexy lingerie and him in chino slacks and a red Polo shirt.

Well a few photographs finally led to them necking and passionate French kissing. She undid his belt, unzipped his pants, and fished out his erect penis. Finally she was able to view his cock for the first-time. It was wonderfully hard and had a nice upward curve...not overly long...but with a nice thickness. As her hand stroked his hardness, precum began to form on his helmet. She used her finger to spread it around his mushroom head. Using her tongue she licked down his shaft and back up. Sensing she was desiring more access, Ross pushed his slack to his ankles. Laura removed his shoes and socks...like me she hates for a guy to wear socks while fucking. She pulled his slacks free and flung them over a chair. She was pleasantly surprised to observe that Ross manscaped. His scrotum was tight and nicely filled by two large testis.

While massaging his scrotum, she took his erection into her mouth. Ross was moaning and this aroused Laura as she took him totally without any problem. As she sucked, Ross parted his legs and she left the sofa and knelt on the floor. As she sucked up and down on his erection, she looked up at him. Ross had his eyes closed and was clearly enjoying her being a vacuum cleaner on his banana. She could sense that he was getting close to exploding...but when Ross started to moan...she encouraged him to cum in her mouth. Which he did with a vengeance, filling her too overflowing. Catching the excess with her fingers, she added it to her mouth before swallowing. Ross was again amazed at the many talents and facets of the woman at his feet. He wanted to apologize for cumming so soon, but Laura assured him that there was plenty of time for more enjoyment...as they changed positions.

With Ross on the floor and on his knees, Laura stood in front of him and undid the short zipper on the front of her thong. As Ross slid it down over her garters, hose, and heels...his eyes were glued to her freshly shaved pussy. As words flowed from his mouth about the loveliness of her bald pussy, Laura sat down, spreading her legs and used her fingers to ensure that her labia were in full bloom. Then she grabbed Ross and shoved his face into her honey pot. He went directly to licking and sucking her labia and fingering her clit. Laura collapsed into the cushions as a jolt of pleasure shot to her nipples. She started to play with a nipple as Ross worked over her pussy.

He was good...just the right amount of sucking and biting and fingering. She loved when he licked from her pearl to her anus and back. Of course, Ross was now well aware of her red heart butt plug (gift from yours truly). Playing with the plug...sent Laura over the ridge...as her toes curled and her nipples hardened even more. She had an 'OMG' orgasm. As she came, she held Ross's face into her wetness. All he could do was breathe and enjoy her volcanic contractions.

The next morning Laura awoke before Ross and quietly left the bed and used the guest bathroom to pee and brush her teeth. Looking into the mirror, her hair was messy and her make-up too. As she washed her face, her mood was so joyful and thankful. She had experienced the best sex of her life. Her heart had begun to further heal from her hurtful divorce.

She went into the kitchen and put on her apron. She removed the breakfast casserole from the refrigerator and placed it into the oven. Next she cut up a variety of fresh fruits and started the coffee maker. Looking into the living room, she had to smile at the pile of clothes including her corset and thong. She had an idea...using her IPhone...she took a photo of the pile and sent it to me. She included a short message of thanks for everything including the breakfast casserole. She promised to give me all the juicy details later that afternoon or evening.

As she hit the send button, Ross walked out of the bedroom. With the morning sun shining through the skylight, Laura was even more impressed with his muscular and flaccid penis. Before Ross could respond, Laura took a photo of him. She told him to hold on for a minute as she had a special morning-after gift for him. She went into the closet and handed him a red gift bag. Inside was a toothbrush and a pair of silk boxer shorts.

After using the bathroom, Ross joined her in the kitchen. They shared a hug and kiss. Ross just marveled at her many abilities and talents. He knew that he was a more disorganized person and she would be a perfect match to watch after him. He loved how her ass felt in his hands and how quickly she could arouse an erection. But Laura told him to calm down and relax, she wanted to have a relaxing breakfast and conversation before another floor or bed adventure.

They slowly ate and talked. They were now sure that fate had got them together and the next step was to begin to involve the kids and family. Laura was on cloud-nine and could see a new lifetime with Ross. Enough of the future she thought and took Ross into the bedroom. She stripped off her apron and his boxer shorts. She sat on the bed's edge...scooted back and spread her legs. Ross needed no further invitation as he dove into her honey pot.

Ross ate her to the point of an orgasm, but stopped short. He stood and stroked his cock over her slit and protruding pearly clit. As Laura moaned her approval, he slowly penetrated her wet canal. As he was picking up the pace and depth, she verbally encouraged him to fuck her hard. He hopped on the bed and twisted her totally on the bed with him. He lifted her left leg and plowed as deep as he could go. Laura screamed her appreciation as he rammed her cervix. He was jack-hammering her shaved pussy and she loved it. But she needed to cum...so she started to finger her clit. OMG...release came quickly as she exploded and started to squirt uncontrollably. Ross kept up his pace and ejaculated seconds later. They fell into a heap of limp bodies.

Within a couple of minutes, Laura realized that they had soaked the bed sheets. She felt so embarrassed, but Ross was just amazed. He never had experienced a female squiter and Laura had never done so in the past. They shared a kiss and laughed before heading into the shower.

Laura has a large walk-in shower that easily accommodates both of them. As the warm water cascaded over their bodies, they took turns washing each other. Laura was pleased when Ross was at full-staff again. She turned around and held the shower wall with both hands and spread her legs wide. Ross slid in easily as the water continued to cascade down Laura's back and over her ass and down his cock. Ross spread her ass cheeks and her little anus looked so inviting...so he stuck a finger and then two into her dark tunnel. Laura moaned her approval...so he did more than that...she wanted him to take her virgin asshole. Ross asked if she was sure and she answered in the affirmative.

Pulling out of her sweet honey hole...he moved his cock to her rosebud...slowly his cock entered her dark place. Laura gave him several sounds that let him know that she was loving this new penetration. He went deeper and faster. He reached around, grabbed her tit and roughly twisted and pulled the nipple. With his other hand, he massaged her clit. Laura screamed loudly and collapsed, Ross was able to control her and prevent her from falling. Slowly they both went to the shower floor, Laura falling into his lap. She was spent.

Eventually she was able to turn off the shower and regain her composure. She smiled and laughed when she noticed that he was still erect. She questioned him and he admitted to not cumming with her. Laura took a washcloth...cleaned his cock and gave him a blowjob. Ross ejaculated in her mouth and she swallowed his full load.

**************************************

After this highly successful Valentine's Day encounter, everything went so well for them as a couple, they were married within two months. I was a bridesmaid and the table arrangements contained dry yeast. I had an unexpected sexual encounter during the weekend of the wedding. It led to a new boyfriend/lover and some hot weekly date nights. That's the next series of stories that I will be posting.

12