Boys Will Be Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHHH!" Holly grunted roughly.

"Imagine, me ramming my big dick ramming into your tight pussy while dad is downstairs. I'd fuck you on yours and dad's bed, in his car! Fuck, you could have my dick in you again, mom, over and over, I know you'd love that wouldn't you?" Casey growled harshly as he held her head back and slammed his dick into her again.

"Uhh yess, oh, your dick is soo good!" She groaned in reply.

"Then I can fuck you again however I want, whenever I want? I can stuff you full of my hard cock again?" He asked breathlessly, feeling his balls beginning to tighten for the second time that day.

"Uhhh, ohhhh, fuck, YES...ohh just give me your big dick Casey and fuck me baby!" She replied as her body began to tense once more, obviously she was about to explode in her second orgasm. "UHH CASEY! Now fucking ram that big fucking dick in me, OHH FUCK! I'm going to cumm sooon! Fuck yes! OHH YEAH!"

Casey smiled smugly as he obliged the fair lady, letting her hair go so that he could hold onto her waist tightly giving her all of his concentration and strength.

Right then neither Casey nor Holly cared whether Casey's father walked in the front door and caught them, they were both so close and the fucking was just too good. If he had come in, Casey would have continued banging his mother before cumming inside her in front of him, and right then, Holly would most likely have let him.

Suddenly, Holly's loud moans turned to screams and her body began to tense.

"OH! OH! OHHH! YES! YESS! YYEESSS! OH FUCK! FUCK ME CASEY! FUCK ME BABY! OHHH THAT'S IT! OHHHH I'M GOING TO CUM! KEEP FUCKING ME! OHHHHHH FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUUUMM! OHHHHHHH FUUUCKKK YEESSS OHHUUHHHHHHHHH!" Holly shouted loudly before her words became a wordless scream of pure ecstasy as her body shook furiously as wave after wave of her intense orgasm wracked through her body.

As Holly's orgasm exploded violently through her body, her already tight pussy clamped like a vice around Casey's big, thick cock sending Casey to the edge.

"OH FUCK! Uhhh! I'm gonna cum inside you mom! Fuck! Uhhh, this one's for dad!" Casey growled harshly as he once more reached to grab a fistful of Holly's long brown hair and yanked her head back roughly as he reached beneath her to once again grab hold of one of her big tits, mercilessly squeezing the soft, firm flesh as his thrusts became erratic.

"Fuck, here it cums!" He shouted and then buried his dick balls deep inside Holly's hot pussy, yanking her head back until Holly's wordless scream became a gurgling groan, clamping his strong hand hard into her big tits and felt his balls tighten.

Less than a second later the thick head of Casey's nine inch dick expanded and suddenly exploded deep within Holly's unprotected pussy. Load after huge load of thick, potent cum blasted deep into her pussy, sending another wave of orgasm ripping through her body as Casey emptied his balls deep into her womb.

Casey grunted as his dick pumped the biggest load of cum he had ever shot deep into his mother. Grunting as blast after blast of the potent seed coated her pussy, Casey felt his knee's weaken as his body tensed violently.

"Fuck, take my cum, mom!" He grunted as he continued to hold her hair and tits while his cock pumped all of his thick cum into his mother's unprotected pussy. Fuck it felt good to be cumming inside her.

Holly groaned wordlessly as her son filled her up with his cum until after minutes of his cock shooting out the potent white seed deep into her body, Casey finally grunted, and with one last huge spurt of cum, he collapsed onto her body.

Holly felt her orgasm tear through her hot body sending wave after wave of intense blazing pleasure that shook her entire world. She couldn't see or hear hardly anything, though she knew those screams of ecstasy were hers. Her body shook and her pussy clamped hard onto Casey's enormous dick.

Suddenly he grunted something before his entire cock stuffed her full as he buried his nine inch dick deep into her pussy, balls deep. Suddenly he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back again as he roughly grabbed her tits and squeezed hard, then Holly felt the head of his thick cock expand.

Oh fuck, she had been waiting to feel this since last night! Suddenly his dick exploded and huge load after huge load of his hot, thick cum blasted deep into her needy, unprotected pussy, deep into her womb where his thick cock was shoved balls deep.

The feel of her son's cum pumping deep into her unprotected pussy sent another huge orgasm ripping through Holly's body, and as she felt him shoot what seemed like an endless torrent of hot seed into her body, Holly thought she might pass out from the pleasure of her orgasm.

Groaning as loud as she could in a wordless moan, Holly revelled in the feel of the enormous amount of cum her son was dumping into her. It was easily more than the amount she had swallowed and had covered her last night together, almost as much as he had filled her with the night before, and it was all pumping deep into her unprotected womb, filling her pussy with what had to be potent cum. Again!

Shaking in orgasm as Casey's cock continued to pump out more and more of his potent white cum, Holly thought that he was trying to fill her up. Fuck, did he ever stop cumming? The answer was yes, however it took another couple of minutes before finally Casey's huge, thick dick finally shot one last huge load of cum into her already full womb, before he finally grunted and collapsed on top of her.

Holly crumpled in a weak heap beneath him, his big dick slowly growing soft as it was buried inside her. She lay there for a moment, relishing in the feeling of being completely fucked out and absolutely satisfied, not to mention entirely full of cum.

After a minute or two of catching their breath after their illicit fucking, Casey finally pulled his now soft dick from Holly's well fucked, and completely satisfied, pussy. Holly sighed as she felt the loss of the still big cock leave her body before Casey pushed himself to sit up, still completely naked.

Rolling over onto her back, Holly smiled at her son, her face red and her hair messed up.

"Damn, you fucked me good." She said happily and Casey smiled smugly.

"Well, next time we'll have more time." Casey replied as he watched her lying there.

Holly laughed lightly before she pushed herself to sit up. That took a lot of effort, her arms and legs still felt weak from the intense fucking she had just received. Fuck, he had gave it to her good. The memory of that big dick inside her and how it had screwed her to such an intense orgasm made Holly want it back in her already.

"We're going to have to be careful to make sure no one catches us, or there'll be no more fun." She warned him with a small, impish smile on her face.

Casey grinned back at her, letting out a deep breath as he threw her jeans to her.

"We wouldn't want that." He said, and Holly laughed softly at his enthusiasm. "But I'm still going to fuck you whenever I want, however I want."

Holly felt her stomach flutter at that as she looked around for her underwear. Seeing them she grabbed them and pulled them on.

"I am your mother, you know! You should think of more than sex with me." She joked and Casey laughed softly.

"It's hard when you're as hot and good as you are, mom." He replied and Holly gave him a loving smile in return.

Pulling on her jeans Holly leaned back against the sofa and relaxed. Fuck she felt so good. And so completely spent! She could barely move!

"We've still got another hour or two before dad gets back..." Casey said insinuatingly and Holly laughed softly as she slapped his arm.

"We've just had sex. Can't you wait?" She laughed gently, "Besides, your dad could be back way before that. He said the roads were fine."

"All the more hotter." Casey countered, rubbing her leg almost to her pussy again.

"Later!" Holly admonished, pulling his hand off her as she swung herself around to sit up. "You can fuck me when your dad is home. And we know where he is."

Casey's grin was so large that Holly almost burst out laughing again he looked so eager. He was so cute. And horny as hell. Though she couldn't say anything, she had almost let him fuck her with his father on the phone! They would have been caught for sure then! There was no way that she was ever going to be quiet with Casey's huge manhood inside her. Not the way he fucked her brains out, anyway!

And so the incestuous pair continued to talk happily and contentedly. And completely satisfiedly. At least until Casey pulled Holly onto his lap and the two began making out passionately. Then when Holly slid to her knees and quickly swallowed all of Casey's cock in her mouth again, bobbing her head up and down in a slow, sensuous, then wild blowjob that ended with her having another mouthful to swallow. After that Holly was back on her son's lap making out with him before being pushed onto her back, her legs around her son as they kissed furiously.

It was while they were passionately kissing, with Casey completely naked and Holly pinned underneath him, that they heard a car door slam outside. Breaking the kiss quickly the horny pair rushed around the room trying to find Casey's underwear, which they couldn't, before Casey ran upstairs to grab himself something to put on just as the front door opened.

"Hey!" Holly exclaimed, mostly to cover how nervous she was at almost getting caught with her naked son, as she walked over to the door and greeted her husband. Kayden and Reilly were outside still unloading the truck.

"Hey beautiful!" Chris cried out in return and opened his arms to give Holly a huge hug.

The feel of cum in her pussy and stomach swelled as it sloshed about while her husband hugged her and Holly felt her pussy tingle playfully. Chris had no idea that she had just had sex, nor that she was currently full of his son's cum from both ends! Nor did he know that the lips he kissed hello had not long before been around his son's cock, sucking and slurping wildly.

"How was the trip?" Holly asked animatedly as he put her down and she backed up a little.

"Great. The boys had a fantastic time." Chris answered excitedly, "We have so much to tell you. Reilly even found himself a girlfriend!"

"What, really?" Holly exclaimed as if she didn't already have an idea what her husband was talking about. She had seen the message after all. Girlfriend, ah? She wondered what Casey would think of that. Would he be jealous now, unhappy, or would the fact that he had gotten her in bed and would from then on make up for it? "You'll have to tell me all about it."

"There's too much to tell right now. I'll tell you once everything is in and unpacked, alright?" Chris asked and Holly nodded. "Where's Casey? Is he ok?"

"I...I think he is. He seemed pretty content the last time I saw him, anyway." Holly answered honestly, "He's just upstairs. He'll be down in a second no doubt."

Chris nodded at that then eyed her a little abashedly.

"Has he been ok since he missed out on the weekend? It didn't hit him too hard, did it?" He asked a little concernedly.

"Oh no. He was a little upset but then he found something to do that cheered him up no end. I made it up to him just like you said I should." Holly replied with a slight flutter in her stomach at how close she had come to teasing what had happened. Well, it was all true. She had made Casey's weekend up to him and he had been fine once he had begun doing her.

"I'm glad." Chris replied relieved, "I didn't want him to be mad. Sometimes he doesn't have a sense of humour."

"Well I think he really enjoyed himself this weekend, so I wouldn't worry too much." She responded.

Chris smiled and opened his mouth to speak again when suddenly Casey came walking down the stairs.

"Speak of the devil and he turns up." Chris announced as he looked over towards his son, reaching out an arm.

"Hey dad." Casey said with a smile as he glanced with a wink at Holly.

Holly felt her pussy tingle at that. The look somehow seemed like Casey was one-upping his father with a conspiratorial wink. Oh fuck that was hot.

Holly tried to keep her face straight and her legs from crossing.

"It's good to see you. Did you have a good weekend?" Chris asked as he gently punched Casey's arm lovingly.

"It's good to see you too, dad. And yeah, I had a great weekend. With mom." Casey replied and Holly felt her cheeks blush gently. No one who wasn't looking for it would have noticed the break in his words or what that implied if they hadn't been there all weekend. But Holly had. And she knew exactly what Casey meant as he looked at his dad smugly.

Fuck but she felt another flutter pass through her stomach and dive deep into her pussy. She was going to have to get Casey alone soon!

"That's good. I thought you might be a little mad about missing out on the lake." Chris replied, trying to one up his son again even as he was trying to smooth things over.

"Nah, dad. Mom took care of me. She made the weekend the best ever." Casey responded honestly and Holly kept a smooth face as Chris looked over to her questioningly.

"You did say make it up to him." She said in answer to the unasked question, and then felt her playful side kick in. So she added, "So I gave him what he always wanted. And he came...round, in a big way."

"Really?" Her husband asked incredulously.

"Yep." She replied with a conspiratorial smile for her son, "In fact, he was so enthusiastic that he had me exhausted more than once. I could barely keep up with him. But I think he got what he wanted at least three times, and I know how to make him smile in the future now."

"That's great!" Chris responded, "You'll have to keep that up, Hol'."

"Oh, I intend to, don't you worry." Holly replied, "Isn't that right, Casey?"

"Oh, every day from now on, dad." Her son agreed with a conspiratorial look that made Holly's lips curve more.

Chris just looked between them, none the wiser, before nodding as if he had understood. Clearly he was happy that Casey had had a good time though. If only he knew how, he surely wouldn't have been so happy then.

"Well, I'm glad you had a good time, son." Holly's husband said finally before clapping his son on the shoulder. "You should definitely do it again, then." He added, not knowing that he was inadvertently egging his son on to have sex with his wife right then.

Holly and Casey knew. And they couldn't help but smile and smirk at the whole thing.

"Oh I'll definitely do her again. Won't I, mom?" Casey replied blatantly and didn't even try to cover up what he had said.

Fortunately Chris, as unsuspecting that mother and son had been having sex as most people would be, thought it was just a slip of the tongue and so he laughed and corrected his son. Meanwhile Holly's cheeks almost set alight they turned red so much.

"Oh definitely. Every day from now on." She replied as her cheeks heated again.

Fortunately her husband had no suspicion what they were talking about at all. Who would, after all? And so he just nodded and smiled between the two of them before turning back towards the door.

"Well I better go help your brothers, otherwise nothing will be done today." He said finally and Casey nodded as Holly watched Chris half walk out the door.

He hadn't made it even a step beyond it when Holly felt her son's hand slide onto her ass.

Her entire world spun in lust and fear at that. In the same moment she was so turned on and yet so scared of being caught that she felt sick she was horny. Waiting for her husband to step the rest of the way out of the door Holly quickly knocked Casey's hand from her ass and spun around to look at him.

"Are you trying to get us caught?" She asked as her heart pounded a million miles an hour.

"You liked it as much as I did." Casey teased and Holly found her mouth working as she tried to tell him that she didn't even as she knew she had.

"Later!" She said instead finally and Casey only grinned at her broadly. Knowing he had won.

"Later I'll get that pussy around my dick again. I can't wait." He said as if his father weren't just a few feet away outside the door.

Holly goggled at him, but not so much as when he slapped her ass and winked at her -- all in full view of the open door -- and then made his way outside, chuckling to himself, to help his brothers and father unload the truck.

The way he walked up to them sung of smugness and having won a huge score over all three of the others. He had nailed Holly, and neither of his brothers had or ever would, and his father didn't know. Moreover, he had been bigger and better than his father and had gotten her to moan it out to him over and over again. Holly felt her cheeks heat even as she felt her pussy burn hotter at how swaggery Casey was being with the rest of his family. There was something...hot, about it all. About how he was lauding it over them without them realising. Especially as she heard him saying insinuating things to his father about what she and he had been up to. Things that Chris could never pick up on unless he suspected that they had had sex. And yet that were so obvious to Holly. And oh fuck was that hot.

Standing there as she watched her family, her two sons, husband, and the son she had had sex with, her youngest son, Holly couldn't wait for later that night when she snuck into Casey's room for him to fuck her while all of the others were in the house and completely oblivious. She wondered how she was going to explain the loud moaning of a woman coming from his room that night. And she knew she would be moaning louder for all of them being around and knowing that they could hear her. She had no idea what she was going to do. But she knew it was going to be the best sex of her life.

She had already been fucked out of her mind by her son. But what was to come was going to make those orgasms feel like a faint quiver in her stomach. She and Casey had a lot more adventures to have. Holly just hoped she could keep them from her husband and other sons. Unless her other sons...her pussy pulsed with lust.

- - - THE END - - -