Brad's Sister Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, Brad moved his hand from his sister's shoulder toward the small of her back. "Deep breath," he said as he pushed her body toward the surface of the water. "Nothing is going to happen unless you want it to... and maybe not even then. I made a promise and I intend to keep it." Ashley filled her lungs with air and let her body float upward. She glanced at her brother. She was nervous but excited. "Relax," he whispered. He grasped her hand tightly.

Trying to let herself go, Ashley floated as her brother supported her. With her breasts exposed to the night air, she felt the hands of Jarrad and George take hold of her legs and help her float.

Ashley kept her eyes closed. She was still nervous but a smile finally crossed her lips. "Oh yeah," she cooed, "I think I could get to like this." She was floating topless in the midst of her brother Brad, his friend Jarrad, and Jarrad's cousin George.

As Ashley continued floating, three pairs of hands lightly caressed her bare skin. With her eyes closed, she tried to put names to each. The hands snaking up her thighs - probably Jarrad's; those tracing circles over her stomach and rib-cage, coming very near her bare breasts -- hopefully George; and supporting her back and neck -- definitely Brad.

What felt like someone's tongue flicked across one of her nipples and at the same time, the hand that had been creeping up her thighs cupped the bikini covered spot between her legs. Ashley's eyes snapped open. She jerked upright, then crouched low to submerge her bare breasts. "You guys are going too far," she snapped to no one in particular. She looked accusingly at each of them in turn. "And you Brad," she said to her brother, "I trusted you."

"Lighten up a little," Brad soothed his anxious sister. "No one was hurting you. We were just acknowledging that you are a beautiful woman."

"Bu... but..." Ashley stammered.

"But nothing. Nothing was going to happen. I would have made sure of it." Ashley hesitated and looked slowly at each of them as her anger subsided. "Yeah, well it was a bit more than I was expecting." Ashley stood slowly and carefully made her way toward Brad. She took hold of his hands and guided his arms around her, seeking comfort and assurance from him. She was able to get her arms around his neck while still maintaining a small degree of separation between them.

Brad leaned over and whispered in her ear, "I'm sorry we upset you, but it does appear that you're enjoying this more than you're ready to admit."

Ashley closed the distance between them, pressing her mid-section against Brad's. "It appears you're enjoying it too," she said, rubbing herself teasingly against his erection. Then turning him loose, she made her way to George.

He beamed as Ashley waded the short distance from her brother to him. He fixated on her bare breasts, fully exposed in the waist deep water. His erection grew. She came close enough to speak confidentially. "That was your tongue wasn't it," she said with a wink and a smile.

"Uh yeah," he admitted sheepishly. Ashley closed the gap between them. She pressed her body against George, feeling the bulge in his swim trunks grow in spite of the cool water in the pool.

"It felt really nice," she whispered, locking her arms around his neck and forcing herself against his hard-on. Speechless, he nodded in agreement. "Nice," she said, rubbing her body against his.

George was conflicted. Ashley was easily the sexiest girl he had ever known, and he was sure she expected him to make a move. Even with her bare breasts pressed against him though, he still remembered that her brother and his cousin were also in the pool. George hesitated; wanting to be sure he made the right decision. George pressed his lips to Ashley's and held her tightly. She gasped as his hands slid from her waist and gripped her ass. He slipped his tongue into her mouth. Ashley sucked his tongue in and ground her waist against his erection, then broke free and made her way to his cousin Jarrad.

"It's about damn time," Jarrad said. Ashley was annoyed by his manner, but still aroused. She allowed herself to be caught up in his embrace. Jarrad was more aggressive with Ashley than George had been. When she was barely within arms' length, he had grabbed her and pressed her against him. Ashley was not impressed by Jarrad's behavior, but she was too turned on to stop it.

Without warning, Jarrad slid a hand between her legs and pressed it against the crotch of her bikini, just as he had a few minutes before. Ashley gasped. Thinking his sister was being hurt, Brad stepped closer. "I'm okay," she said, feeling her brother's presence behind her. "Really, I am," she moaned, feeling Jarrad's continued assault on her sex.

Brad stepped back as Ashley grabbed his wrist. She let out a soft moan as Jarrad stroked the front of her bikini.

"Like last night," Ashley whispered as she took her brother's hands and guided them to her breasts. A moan escaped her lips as he caressed them and toyed with her nipples.

"George," she breathed, motioning to Jarrad's cousin. He moved closer. "Kiss me like you did a minute ago," she begged. He pressed his mouth to Ashley's, intertwining their tongues while his cousin stroked her bikini-covered sex and her brother toyed with her nipples.

Ashley's skin was electrified. Never before had she felt so aroused. She closed her eyes, letting it sink in. She felt her brother's hands as they massaged her naked breasts. Although there was no penetration, she felt herself coming closer and closer to an orgasm as Jarrad's fingers deftly massaged her pussy through the fabric of her bikini. However, of all the sensations her body was experiencing, the one she liked best was the dance her tongue was doing with George's. It was intense, but intimate.

Ashley was breathing heavily, punctuating her breaths with little gasps of pleasure. She knew she was on the verge of an orgasm. "This is not supposed to be happening," she said to herself. "No, no, no!" she screamed, forcing herself to break away.

She stepped back and stared at her brother and his friends. Their expressions were those of a pack of hungry wolves who hadn't seen a meal in days. They all had their eyes locked on her. "Please don't think I'm just being a tease. I really am sorry guys," Ashley said, fearfully scanning the expectant faces around her, "It was fun for me too, a lot really, but we've got to stop. I'm just not ready for all of this yet."

Her pronouncement was met with a chorus of negatives. Even her brother, who had promised to protect her virginity, expressed displeasure over her stopping at this point.

"Please try to understand," she pleaded, "I'm just not ready yet. Please?"

Ashley's plea was met with more moans of disappointment, but each of them also had a special fondness for her and wanted to respect her wishes. Individually, each nodded his ascent. They helped her out of the pool. She wrapped a towel around herself, blew them a kiss and turned for the house.

Ashley stood in the kitchen wearing cut-off shorts and a frilly top the morning after her swimming pool adventure. She was listening to a random pop music station and singing along while she made breakfast. She stopped abruptly as George came into the kitchen. He looked around, then at Ashley. "Those shorts sure aren't doing anything to hide her legs," he thought, "And that blouse..."

Ashley sensed that she was being inspected and guessed what George was looking for. Her nipples hardened as she imagined what he might be thinking. She smoothed out the front of the blouse, removing any doubt about whether or not there was anything underneath.

"Right, no bra," he said to himself, "Jesus, she is hot!" He tore his eyes away, not wanting her to know what he was thinking. He made eye contact with her and asked, "So, where is everybody? I thought I'd be the last one here."

It was Ashley's turn to look. George's chest was bare. She had not noticed before how good he looked. He was wearing only the bottom to a pair of pajamas and the loose fabric covering his 'package' made his interest in her readily apparent.

She licked her lips as she replied, "They're still probably asleep, but just as well. I was hoping I'd have a chance to talk to you alone." Turning back to the stove, she blushed slightly over the tent she had seen in George's pajamas.

George caught the look and hastily adjusted himself, making certain nothing had slipped out. "You wanted to talk to me," he reminded her, as he stood by the table.

Ashley pointed to a stack of pancakes. "You think that's enough for the two of us? No telling about Brad and Jarrad."

"Sure," he replied. He helped Ashley get everything on the table then pulled her chair out before taking a seat himself.

Ashley smiled. "I see chivalry is not dead," she observed.

George deadpanned, "Not yet, but it is scheduled for execution."

Ashley smiled as she cut into her pancakes. Just as she was about to put a forkful into her mouth, she paused and turned serious. "About last night..." She put the food into her mouth.

"Yes..." George prompted.

Ashley put her fork on the table. She chewed, and then swallowed. Looking across at George she said, "What were you thinking last night... you know about me... your cousin, my brother... whatever?"

George likewise had taken a mouthful. He took his time chewing and swallowing it while thinking about Ashley's question... and about the night before. "Well, I guess... I mean...," he began, "I can't imagine anything much hotter."

"You liked it then."

"Yeah, for sure, you uh..."

"Go on, you can say it."

"Uh, you being topless... and making out with all of us at once... I mean, like that was so awesome. I mean... What am I supposed to say?"

Ashley tipped her head toward the table and looked up at George through the top of her eyes. "I guess what I want to know is... well, you know I'm sort of going with your cousin..." She lifted her head. "I mean, we've only been on one date so far but I know I'm not seeing anybody else..." She shook her head.

"And I don't think he is either," She hesitated, her eyes locked on George's.

"Right, go on," he prompted, not blinking.

"Well uh... how do you think he felt... me being topless and all you guys playing with me and uh... Well, how do you think he felt?"

"Well I can't speak for him, but oh God, was I ever loving it... Jesus, I thought you were going to swallow my tongue."

His enthusiasm was contagious; Ashley was beaming. "So you liked it then. It didn't bother you that your cousin had his hand between my legs or that my brother was playing with my tits -- you were okay with all of that."

"Well, yeah." George was puzzled, not so much by what she was saying as by how she was saying it.

Ashley noted the look of confusion. "I mean, you didn't think I was just being a slut or something like that," she asked more seriously.

Beginning to realize she was more concerned about his feelings than his cousin's he hastily responded, "Oh no. No way. You were just having fun and so was I, er I mean we..." He tried to fix what he had said, "Uh, so were we... Well you know what I mean." He looked anxiously across the table.

Ashley's face broke into a wide grin. "Yeah, I think I do know what you mean and I think you've answered my question."

Brad and Jarrad stumbled into the room. "Sit down and have some coffee while we finish," she said, "Then I'll make some pancakes for you sleep-all-day types."

"You know why they don't send donkeys to school," Jarrad asked George.

"No, why," George dutifully replied.

"Because no one likes a smart ass," he snapped, looking in Ashley's direction.

Brad stared daggers at his friend. "You keep that up bro and we'll be lucky to get any breakfast at all."

With a pleading look in Ashley's direction Jarrad demurred, "Um, sorry, I'll be good."

Ashley and George exchanged looks as they finished their pancakes. As Ashley got up and turned from the table toward the stove, George was drawn to the sight of her butt tightly encased in very short cutoffs. Ashley looked back and caught him staring. She smiled. She liked that he liked looking.

Jarrad felt it necessary to remind everyone of the previous night. "You're a little over-dressed aren't you Ashley." Everyone was startled by the crassness of the remark. Ashley chose to ignore it. George gave his cousin an 'if-looks-could-kill' type of stare. Brad addressed it head-on. "That's out of line and you know it," he said. "Wouldn't surprise me if she made you cook your own damn pancakes."

Jarrad back-pedaled, "Yeah, you're right. That wasn't too cool, I guess." He looked around. Brad and George were staring contemptuously. Ashley had her back to him. "Look, I'm sorry guys; I'll try to do better." George and Brad each picked up their coffee cups with a 'we'll-see' type attitude.

Ashley flipped the last of the pancakes onto the serving plate. As she did so, she hesitated. She knew she ought to behave herself but she wasn't sure she wanted to. "George, can you give me a hand," she asked without turning around.

Brad and Jarrad were talking football, about what was going to happen in the new season, and didn't notice George responding to Ashley's unnecessary request for help. She kept her back to the table, forcing George to come around to the other side of her, away from the table.

"You like this blouse, right," Ashley quizzed.

George didn't know what was coming. He didn't know how to answer. "Uh, yeah..."

"Well, let's say you at least like it when I'm not wearing a bra," Ashley clarified.

"Uh, huh..." George attempted to stare through the blouse at the bare breasts beneath. "I guess you could say that," he confirmed cautiously.

The top button, the one at the neck, was the only one undone. Ashley grasped the next one, part way down the swell of her breasts. "What would you think if I were to undo another button?"

George looked up, making eye contact. "Well sure, nothing wrong with that." George watched as Ashley undid the button and spread the blouse. Ashley felt like she was being quite sexy but it seemed to her that George wasn't particularly impressed. For George, Ashley's additional exposure from having the second button undone was nothing special. He knew at least one girl back home that dressed like that almost every day - no bra and a couple of buttons undone. Yeah, it was kind of sexy but not especially so.

Ashley seemed to be waiting for George to say something, so he spoke slowly and carefully. "Now if you were to undo another button... well now, that might be interesting." He looked up, making eye contact again.

"I'm not sure I can do that," Ashley said. "I mean, like I'm going to have to bend over the table to serve the pancakes and well..." she paused, "And well, I don't think I could keep everything covered."

"You don't really think any of us would complain, do you."

Ashley was still not sure she was ready to do that. Last night was different. It had the benefit of courage that had been built up over an entire day. On the other hand, if George really thought it was okay, maybe she didn't really need all that much courage. She looked at George. "Sooo..." she began slowly, "You'd be okay with that... me showing my tits to your cousin and my brother."

"Well yeah... and to me too of course."

Ashley looked over at the table and saw that Brad and Jarrad were still engrossed in their conversation.

She hesitantly undid the third button and after seeing George's beaming approval, even arranged the blouse such that her nipples were barely covered.

"Oh wow," George said quietly as he stared at the bare flesh between Ashley's breasts.

She watched as George licked his lips and continued to stare. "You're sure you're going to be -"

"Huh?" he said jerking his eyes upward.

"What I want to know is," Ashley repeated, "Are you sure you're going to be okay with me bending over the table like this to serve the pancakes?"

"Well shit yeah, no way would my cousin or I bitch about that... and Brad may be your brother, but I don't see him complaining either."

"Yeah, well okay, but... uh, what if I was your girlfriend, what would you think then?"

"Are you kidding? If I had a girlfriend like you... Well, I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven."

"So you don't care if I show off some, maybe even fool around a little?"

"Care? You think I drove two hours to see my cousin? Of course I don't care. I love it!"

Ashley's eyes darted back and forth. She wasn't sure what to say next. "Grab that pot of coffee will you," she said nervously, "Someone might need a refill."

"Right, but wait till I'm sitting down. I want to see their reactions."

"So that's all you want to see, huh?"

"Well uh... I guess -"

"That's okay," Ashley chimed, a grin on her face, "I'm pretty sure I know what you mean."

Once George was seated, Ashley served the pancakes. She bent over in front of her brother and put a couple of pancakes on his plate. He was talking to Jarrad but stopped in mid-sentence as Ashley's blouse dropped away, giving him an unobstructed close-up view of her nipples. "I think you're going to like these," she said teasingly, leaving him to wonder if she meant the pancakes or her breasts.

She turned to Jarrad, giving him much the same view. "Holy shit," he exclaimed, "And I am stuck with pancakes for breakfast."

"Yeah and you're lucky you're getting those," Ashley said matter-of-factly as she served him the rest of the pancakes. Then, turning to George without raising up, she said sternly, "And what are you grinning at." She held the position a couple of seconds, giving him time for a response but getting none, turned from the table and returned to the counter on the far side of the room.

She refilled her coffee cup and joined them at the table. She preempted any comments about the previous night or the show she had just put on by saying, "Brad, aren't Mom & Dad due home sometime soon?"

"I think so," he said, cutting up the last pancake on his plate. "Why?"

"Well you know how they are..." Ashley went on, "They don't like us having friends stay overnight without them knowing about it first. Did you ask them if it was okay this time?"

Brad knew their parents had never expressed any such concern. He figured though that this was Ashley's way of clearing the decks and went along with her direction. "No, I guess I didn't," he responded. Then turning to Jarrad and his cousin, he said, "Finish your breakfast first guys, but then you're going to have to clear out so we can get the house straightened up before Mom and Dad get home."

Ashley cleared the plates and watched as Brad, Jarrad, and George made their way out of the kitchen. Ashley grabbed George's wrist as he turned for the door. She dragged him over to the counter and opened the "junk drawer". She grabbed a sharpie and wrote her cell-phone number on his hand.

"Call me," she instructed, "I know it's a ways, but I want to talk to you."

"Two hours isn't all that far," he replied, pulling her to him. "I'll call," he whispered, "For sure."

Ashley gave George a short, but passion filled kiss, opening her mouth and sucking on his tongue, and then reluctantly pushed him toward the door.

[Excerpt from Part Five: ...the towel his sister was wearing loosened enough to afford him a momentary flash of bare breasts before she hastily covered them and re-cinched the towel under her arm...]

12