Brandi and Kelly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched and felt a lip pulled from her pussy opening up this private place. The engorged red slit glistened with wet excitement. Thoughts baulked at the sensual messages being thrust into her mind.

"This is one of the reasons why there is a rubber mat on the carpet. To catch any fluids," he chuckled to himself thinking of other interesting messes that might be made here.

The dispassionate way he spoke made it all the more infuriating. He must realise what this was doing to her yet it was all so matter of fact with him. Brandi wouldn't be able to stand much more of this. "eassss aster," she tried to warn him off this path that was leading to an ultimate shame.

Her red hot sex seemed to steam up at her. Bent over it she could smell the juices flowing with inner muscles in spasm ready to orgasm. Her stomach tightened as she gave way to the inevitable.

Her legs kicked out within the shackles. Ignoring the pain in her shoulders and arms she lurched around in a deep all consuming orgasm.

"Well. That was really something," he stated. Kevin didn't know what to say. He had been right to use her in this experiment. What he would have to find out was how much his touch contributed to the orgasm and to what extent it was the humiliation of being shaved.

She sat quietly recovering while he continued shaving her pussy. Determined to bare all he thoroughly hunted for every hair until her crotch was smooth.

He patted it dry with a towel then felt the crease of her crotch to make sure. Every touch sent a shiver through her legs. Her breasts jiggled in an enticing way but he tried to keep his mind on the job in hand. He could feel his cock hard in his trousers but determined to keep it there.

Brandi sat quite still, unable to move. It felt as though her body was trembling but it was an internal jingling of nerve endings. The deep orgasm had taken over without the slightest chance of fighting it. It was some small relief that he was ignoring it. She couldn't though. It made her want to tell him he was a shit for treating her with so little regard.

The gag prevented a torrent of abuse that was forming ready to spill out. Conflicting emotions swung her thoughts between hating him and loving him from what he was doing to her. He was treating her like a laboratory guinea pig yet twice he made her cum more deeply than she ever had.

What made it so bad was that this dreadful treatment was working. Was she becoming conditioned to it or was he just revealing something that had always been hidden in her subconscious. Whatever it was she was becoming more sensitive to a submissive side of her personality. This didn't worry her it was the question of how far he would take it that was frightening.

While he had her subdued he unzipped the leather suit from around her body careful not to release more than one limb at a time. He then strapped a harness around her body. The leather straps entwined her body revealing everything. Thin chains connected wrists from a ring on the collar and from the waist to both ankles. The tight leather harness kept her bent over.

He eased her on to all fours where she hung her head to hide her face and shame in long black silky hair.

With the leash clipped to the collar he pulled until she choked then began to crawl at heel around the large room. He jerked the leash to get her to turn. After a few turns she awoke from the troubled thoughts.

"ease aster, hat oo ooing?" she complained. 'This is ridiculous, what's he up to now?'

"I'm training you as a pet to obey my commands," he told her.

Brandi halted and sat on the soft carpet refusing to budge. When choking from a tug on the leash she pointed to the gag wanting it out. If she was to escape this torment she would have to start talking and persuading him.

"When you learn obedience," he told her. She folded her arms meaning 'nothing doing!' He flicked her back with the leash eliciting a yelp. She looked up at him with a stern look upon her face and growled.

He raised the leash again, but she shrugged and lent forward back into position on all fours. It was obviously a reluctant move but he was pleased with himself. As inexperienced as he was it seemed to be working. He would have to ask John for advice later but for now this seemed to be effective.

With each circuit of the room she became less obstructive resigning herself to the inevitable. 'Just hurry up and have your fun, otherwise someone might come in and see me like this. That damn Kevin has been lucky. As soon as I get out of this he's in trouble, the bastard!'

He drew her to a halt on the large rubber mat. "Sit!" he told her. In a huff she sat back looking at the chains gripping her ankles and wrists. They restricted movements allowing a crawl but prevented her getting at the damn collar.

"I'm going to remove the gag but you will remain silent. Do you understand?" he asked.

She nodded her head and acknowledged with sarcasm, "es aster."

"Bastard, what do you think you are playing at?" she exploded with frustration. Before she could move he grabbed a nipple and twisted it. "Owwww!" she shrieked. It was difficult to move away unless she crawled so just sat there, suffering in silence.

"What did I tell you?" he asked. When she gave him a sullen look he twisted again.

"Owww! Not to speak," she cried out.

"What have you forgotten? What do you call me?" he asked.

She was about to call him a nasty little shit, but relented as his fingers still held a nipple. "Master," she said with obvious hostility.

He took hold of both nipples and she gasped, though he hadn't tweaked them yet. "When I order you to do something what do you say?"

Sitting curled over under the pressure of the harness and chains looking at his hands there was only one thing she could say. "Yes, Master," she said, trying to sound less antagonistic.

The anger was getting her nothing except pain so another tactic would have to be employed. It was only for this afternoon so let him play his stupid games.

"On all fours," he told her.

"Yes, master," she replied. Gritting her teeth she played along. At least now the damn gag had been removed and hung on to that thought as a minor victory.

Dutifully she crawled alongside him. 'If they could see me now what the hell would they think?' she wondered about parents and friends. Being seen naked was bad enough but in this dire position it would be too humiliating to withstand.

'If he thinks he's training me to obey he must be joking.' Her thoughts turned to Kelly out there being trained as a Pony-Girl and a twinge of guilt smartened up her performance. 'Was all this arranged by John as justice for what I did to her?' Dismissing the idea she carried on trying to play at being obedient.

She came to a halt on the rubber mat in the centre of the room and waited. He came back from one of the cabinets but she couldn't see what he had in his hand. It was worrying for he was adjusting the harness preventing her from moving. Fiddling with it around her crotch scared her.

What the hell was he up to now? "Please, Master," was all she could think to say. He didn't say anything but showed her the end of what looked like a dildo.

"Oh! No! Master please, you can't," she wailed in fear.

"You know what to say, so say it."

"Yes, Master. Please Master, may I speak?" she didn't think of how pathetic she sounded as desperation demanded she gain his attention and understanding.

"Go on," he said. On his hands and knees behind her he waited for the expected complaint.

It was perhaps going too far but he had seen a pet at the club being paraded around and had admired the sight. He wondered how far Brandi was wiling to submit to this experiment. If she complained enough he would give in, for this particular humiliation was probably expecting too much.

"Please master, you can't put anything in there. Please," she begged as well as she could.

"I'm your master and can do anything I like with you," he chided her trying to hide the amusement in his voice. Of course he didn't believe it but it was fun pretending.

"I. I. I'm a virgin, master," she stammered.

Kevin was stunned. Why was she telling him this? He looked at the tail in his hand and it dawned on him she thought it was a dildo. It was designed to clip onto the harness but she actually thought he was going to push it into her.

It made him wonder how much she was into all this. She had brought him into the dungeon twice and each time had an obviously deep orgasm. She protested but obviously enjoyed it. Delighted with this new discovery he decided to push her further.

"I didn't know," he said.

She wanted to shout at him but dare not. She was so helpless he could do anything. She felt weak and frightened. Surely he wouldn't do such a despicable thing to her. He couldn't take her virginity with a disgusting dildo.

"Please, Master," she said, meaning it now. "I'll do anything. I'll willingly say 'yes master', to anything but not that. Please don't take my virginity. Please," she begged.

He looked at the tail in his hand and shuddered at the thought even though it hadn't been his intention. "I'll try something else then," he said wondering what it might be. He had to take advantage; he just had to take this opportunity to see how far he could push her.

He walked over to the cabinet looking at other devices. There were racks of dildos of all sorts then he found an alternative. He picked it up and looked at her wondering if he dare try it. She was on hands and knees shivering, looking frightened.

He hesitated a moment but decided to give it a try. "I have something else," he began, intending to give her the chance to refuse it.

"Yes, Master, thank you master," she blustered. Anything was better than that dreadful thing.

Pushing his doubts to one side he opened a tube of lubricant and massaged it into the cleft of her bottom. She lifted her head expelling a whoosh of breath. It wasn't just from the cold grease.

"Try to relax," he told her. Never having done this before he wondered if he could. 'Well it's not going to hurt me and it is in the name of science.'

Feeling his slick finger enter her anus she whimpered but didn't speak. She gritted her teeth holding back the intended refusal in case it meant he reverted back to taking her virginity.

She continued to make involuntary sounds from the discomfort as well as the shame of it. Her bottom too was virgin but surely this was bearable compared to a virgin rape by a dildo.

She was relaxing the muscle as his finger explored deeper. It was time to try it. "Are you ready my pet?" he asked kindly.

"Yes Master," she said. Her voice was a pathetic whisper.

The end of the dildo was bulbous but he had picked a small one. He pushed until it popped in. Throughout the shameful operation she whimpered then almost collapsed on feeling it invade her tight hole.

He stood back to admire her. She was naked except for the harness holding her in place on all fours. A dildo tail stuck out of her bottom held in place by the harness. The tail curled up in an impressive display making her look like a little pet obediently waiting for his next command.

'Damn, damn, damn.' she cursed Kevin and herself. It was her fault for playing that trick on Kelly otherwise her friend could have given moral support. Now she couldn't keep an eye on Kelly and what they were doing to her. If she had thought this would happen there was no way she would have come to this dreadful place.

'Kelly is outside with a pony-tail up her ass and I'm in here with a damn pet-tail up my ass,' Brandi was cursing herself for falling into the trap. It wasn't even as though Kevin had planned it.

The humiliation of having the tail up her ass was too close to the last orgasm. Already softened up by all that he had done to her she began the shameful climb toward another.

Brandi struggled to control herself leaving little energy to fight Kevin so passively crawled around the floor with every movement of the tail stoking her up.

Before she could start persuading Kevin to let her go John walked in. She hung her head in shame hiding her face in long black hair.

"I see you've been enjoying yourselves." John commented.

"I've been training her," Kevin boasted. "Heel pet slave." Kevin gave a tug on the leash.

Feeling thoroughly humiliated Brandi made to move but winced on feeling the dildo in her bottom move when the tail waved around.

"She's a novice Kevin. Try a smaller tail or maybe even that would be too soon. What are your plans for her?" he asked. John looked at Kevin's hesitation knowing he too was new to this and needed guidance.

"A slave can be trained in various categories such as a pony, a slut, a pet, and many others. Different levels can be achieved too, such as a part-timer, twenty-four seven, completely submissive or just compliant.

"What have you agreed?" John asked while taking a closer look at the tail.

Feeling his hands on her bare backside was awful but she couldn't move and couldn't bring herself to say anything for surely he could smell her sex. John had an overpowering charisma that made her defer to him. He was close to her parent's age which years of instilled respect for elders worked on her attitude too.

She felt him easing out the butt plug tail until at last it was worked free. It was a relief to feel her asshole closing up but when it clenched tight a pain shot through her ass. She felt his big hands rubbing her bottom and asshole easing the pain.

"Thank you, Sir," she murmured. The words were almost laughable but she meant it. Why should she be thanking someone for pulling a butt plug from her ass that she hadn't wanted in the first place?

The finger made soothing circular movements over her brown ring that were either helping relax it or working her up enough to mask the pain.

She hadn't recovered from the last session and already her body was being worked up again, close to an orgasm.

"So what do you think? Have you both agreed on a plan?" He asked. "She would look nice as a pretty maid. A practical help around the house too," he said while fingering her tight hole.

She felt a thumb on her bud while the finger explored her ass. She knew her body was shaking but couldn't stop the trembling. She should be telling John she hadn't agreed to anything and never would. It all sounded dreadful and nasty.

Opening her mouth to tell him she clamped her jaw tight and bit the lower lip. The complaint was there only it was obvious a gasp was all she could muster. Her body was letting her down again from this stranger's teasing fingers.

Brandi reminded herself it was all just a game to them and it didn't matter what was decided she would go home later to recover. It would all just be an experience in life to laugh about in the future.

"uuuugheeee! Ooooo!" she wailed. It sounded as though someone had yelled at a distance but it was her mouth that was wide open wailing and gasping for breath. Stomach muscles clenched tight, feet bounced on the floor and her head shook from side to side.

Ripples of pleasure rocketed from her pussy through the limbs stiffening muscles to hard knots. She shook as though a bitch shaking water from its fur. Her little breasts with rock hard nipples wobbled in opposite directions from the violent shaking.

With the harness trapping her into a kneeling position all she could do was flop over on one side with feet still clenching and unclenching as though walking on hot coals.

"Do you agree to be trained as a pet?" John asked. He repeated Kevin's plan but she was still unable to reply. He gave her a moment knowing this was the best time to ask.

"Yes!" she hissed through clenched teeth.

"You want Kevin to be your trainer and master?"

"My Master," she managed to whisper.

"You agree to be a completely submissive pet?"

"Yes, Master," she whispered again.

"Good! That's settled then." John pulled his fingers from her body knowing how he had taken advantage of her aroused state but she had nevertheless agreed. He felt it was a very successful day having both a new pony-girl and a sex pet added to the slave farm.

***

Kevin guided his charge into the shower and hosed her down while she clung onto a handrail. His hands weren't unwelcome when he soaped her between the legs proving she was still aroused from the orgasm. She clamped her thighs together on his hand needing to feel him there.

Not until the harness had been tightened about her body did she begin to think straight. She had agreed to be Kevin's pet! In front of a stranger she had agreed Kevin was her master! It was terrible to think what that made her. Had they made her into a stupid slave or was it something they had released from inside her?

Brandi had always been a dutiful daughter and preferred to avoid arguments almost always going along with groups of friends but this was different. They couldn't treat her like a slave, though it seemed their plans were much worse.

As Kevin led her out to the stables she desperately reminded herself it was all just a game and they would be home soon. The will to fight him had been sucked right out of her with those powerful orgasms. It was difficult to come to terms with the awful fact of letting herself down like that.

"You will help with grooming our new Pony-Girl." John commanded. He folded his arms over a broad chest standing tall watching Evan. In the stall Kelly was being stripped of the pony suit to reveal her sweaty body.

With just the bit in her mouth she was led to a tiled area to be tethered. She seemed use to it after an afternoon of intensive training and just stood there patiently. A tap was twisted on for a cold water shower. She jumped around yelping under its powerful spray. The stinging strokes from the whip had been revived by the cold water.

The pain quietened down and so did she. Knowing it was unwise to misbehave she stood still, while snorting over the bit her only recourse of complaint available or allowed. If she attempted to speak she had learnt a punishment with the whip would result.

Brandi moved in with a bucket and sponge to wipe down her friend. Trying to be gentle but thorough she was careful over the sore looking buttocks and thighs. She had to rub hard between her legs where the juices had collected and crusted in the heat of the pony-suit.

Brandi couldn't look her friend in the eye having let her down so badly. It wasn't even enough to think that Kelley had started all this by taking her to the club.

Kelly was at last clean though still naked. From the workout she was thirsty and Evan slaked her thirst with a bottle fitted with a nozzle. Pushed passed the bit she drank hungrily from it sucking in the water in great gulps. "You had better not wet your stable, so do it now." Evan told her.

Brandi hadn't caught the significance of the order until her friend squatted over the drain. She let go a stream of gold trying not to splash. As much as she wanted to Brandi couldn't look away from the dreadful display. It was then she realised how deeply her friend had sunk into the role.

It was a good thing it was late in the day as they could soon escape this terrible place. The stable looked so neat and tidy, ordinary even. Hanging from the walls, almost unnoticed amongst the usual horse tack, pony-girl equipment was arranged. Apart from that it could be a normal stable.

Both friends were led over to one of the stalls. On hands and knees they crawled over the straw to a large cage. Brandi stopped dead with the leash pulling tight on the collar. 'No fucking way!' she thought.

Her friend too baulked at this indignity but a whip to her rump had her scuttling into it. Brandi refused. Another whip lashed her friend eliciting a pony like whiny. Brandi relented for the sake of her friend and crawled in.