Brandi and Kelly Ch. 05

Story Info
Kelly kidnapped, Brandi auctioned.
7.9k words
4.49
94k
24

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 04/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandi and Kelly 5

The Auction

Returning to the ranch house Brandi sat all the way with arms crossed fuming at having been so badly humiliated in front of two horrible classmates. Kevin had let her down by leaving her in the clutches of one of them who proceeded to humiliate her.

At first she was grateful to be rescued by her master but as the shock wore off she became angrier by the minute at having been so badly let down. She and Kelly would have to do a lot of work turning it into a joke before starting back to college in a couple of days. Otherwise she would be subject to so many crass jokes it would be impossible to show her face in class.

Brandi stormed out of the car prepared for a punishment but not caring. She strode into the stable ready to break her friend free and leave, with clothes or without. She was so angry that if Kevin didn't drive them home they would hitch a ride.

"Stop! Don't walk in here," John shouted.

"What's going on?" Brandi shouted back. "Where's Kelly," she demanded.

"Kevin, take her into the dinning room. Its bad news, very bad," John said, slowly shaking his head from side to side. The three of them walked hurriedly into the house with Kevin and Brandi catching on to the seriousness in his voice. Brandi thought he was a little too melodramatic but his influence was still strong enough to keep her quiet.

They looked at him wondering what had happened while they were away.

"We are looking for clues in the stable, trying to work out what happened. I can guess though." He looked at Brandi and said. "Kelly's gone missing. Her cage was broken into early this morning. There are vehicle tracks on a dirt road the other side of the paddock. Nothing else so far," he said.

"What do you mean? Where is she?" Brandi said, her voice quavered almost breaking.

"I'm guessing but think Thomas sent someone to grab you and found Kelly instead."

"Thomas has her? Oh my god! No!" Brandi squealed.

"Get her a whisky, Kevin. Me too, I need one."

"You must get her back, please, Sir, you must!" Brandi exclaimed.

"I dare not call the police, we would lose the support of other decent groups like this one. The underground organisation relies on secrecy and we need their support to find her. We just need to find out where he keeps the slaves and we'll get her back. I promise. Thanks Kevin." He downed the malt in one and held the glass out for another.

"You said you've been searching for his training place for some time. How can you find out before it's too late?" Kevin asked.

"What do you mean 'too late'?" she asked, hardly able to believe what they were saying. It felt like being in a nightmare unable to wake up, unable to do anything to help. She was so out of her depth at this damn place and had been from the beginning.

"He might sell her on, to another master, or worse. At least if he sells her here we will find out from contacts where she is." A look from Brandi meant he had to explain. "He has an import export business and uses that as a cover to sell slaves overseas. He sells slaves across the Pacific to Taiwan and Hong Kong and who knows where else." John told her.

"Don't worry, we'll find her. I have an idea."

"How? Please tell me, please, Sir." Brandi said, with tears in her eyes.

"An auction is scheduled for Monday. He usually attends. We'll watch him closely and follow him to the warehouse where he trains slaves and then we'll know. We'll get her out and bring her back." John said, trying to sound confident for her.

"What if he doesn't buy a slave, what then?" Brandi asked.

"That's where you come in to the plan," he sighed. "If you agree to enter the auction then he is sure to bid for you and we can arrange for him to win." John looked at her holding her eyes with a steel blue gaze.

"It's a risk, are you willing to take it for Kelly?"

Brandi felt a cold shiver of fear freeze her back bone. Her eyes lost focus as she imagined being in that disgusting mans lair. She would be helpless, at his mercy, and he didn't seem to know the meaning of the word. The little she knew of him was enough to make her refuse but how could she?

The way he treated slaves was so terrible it was best not thought of. She could end up being sold anywhere in the country to who knew what kind of man, or even a woman. If sent overseas she would be lost forever. What seemed even worse was if her family found out.

The thought of having to face her friend's family with the news Kelly was missing stiffened her resolve. How could she face Kelly's mother if she disappeared for ever. They had been friends for a long time and each others parents were long term friends too.

"Damn! I agree. I need to know what to do and what you will be doing though. I need to feel there is a chance." Brandi sniffed feeling her eyes welling up. The shock was wearing off as the whiskey warmed her stomach.

***

The arrangements seemed thorough. The auction house had been briefed and the bidding fixed. After the auction they would follow her and whoever collected her on behalf of Thomas. Someone would also follow Thomas if he drove away separately which he usually did. In the harness there would be a tracking device too.

Brandi learnt her cover story. It was not so important to get it right as they were usually false anyway. Some slaves being auctioned were bought by their 'owners' or husbands as they merely wanted to experience the humiliation and thrill.

Sometimes they might just need the money so would have a short term or medium term contract for a year or two. Another might want to get lost in the underground life style to avoid the law, their husband, a cruel master, or to just drop out of society.

Brandi would be up for sale by her master as a permanent slave which Thomas wouldn't be able to resist. There were a few women thoroughly into the scene going the rounds being bought and sold. They were usually well trained becoming adapted to the lifestyle, even revelling in it. Brandi would be that rare commodity, a novice needing training.

That meant she would be open to what ever was decided for her by the purchaser. A master might train her as his pet, a pony or whore, or to satisfy a fetish whatever it might be. Thomas, however, simply broke the woman's will to allow the next master to do whatever he wanted with her. Unless he kept the slave for himself then who knew what barbaric tastes he would smother the poor slave in.

***

Brandi wore a pair of simple sandals and a coat over a leather harness on the drive to the auction. The wires and batteries were sewn into the leather. John considered the man a beast rather than a Master. He had told Kevin and Brandi a master's most important role was to care for his slave. He believed it and instilled the idea into all he came into contact with.

Soon she would find out how well they had prepared. If anything went wrong she might end up in a packing case delivered to a stranger, destination unknown. If John's contacts couldn't find her, and that would definitely apply if sent overseas, Brandi would become a slave for the rest of her life.

The prospect of being sold to be a permanent living sex object couldn't be considered without a wave of panic threatening to overwhelm her. Instead Brandi concentrated on saving her friend. She wished on her parents lives and crossed fingers that Kelly was still there, safe and sound, waiting for rescue. She thought about being the heroin saving her best friend; thoughts had to be positive and helpful to the plan.

***

The three of them walked into the servants' entrance of a large house leased for the evening of the auction. Afterwards it would be cleared of every speck of evidence that anyone had been there and the organisers were very thorough.

"Good evening John, nice to see you again. Selling this time I see." A well built doorman greeted him affably but looked strong enough to deter even John. "This slave will take it for preparation. If you will follow the other slave to the main auditorium, thank you gentlemen," he said with the authority that couldn't be argued with.

Kevin looked over his shoulder at Brandi being led away. His expression of deep concern held her back for a moment but the slave took a hold of a leash to pull her through a side door.

"Your first time?" the slave asked. She was dressed in a short cotton shift, clearly naked underneath. She continued walking finding Brandi was too nervous to answer. "Don't worry it will all be over soon. The waiting is the worse bit. I'll look after you until you are called by the auctioneer."

Brandi was led into a dressing room with a long table setup with chairs and mirrors. "Is there any make-up I can help you with?"

Brandi shook her head. The slave helped her off with the coat. "I'll talk you through the procedure but first read this document and sign it. Your master has signed it but you must too. Make sure you read everything. If there is anything you're unsure of let me know. I'll be back in a moment."

Sitting in a strange place in nothing but a set of leather straps was unnerving enough but having to sign a document that gave away her freedom was frightening. She had read a copy with John and it was so very damnable in what it offered a new master it seemed to be written in blood.

"Well here goes," she sighed as the pen skipped across the foot of each page.

A little rehearsing of the walk of shame was practised but the first of the guests appeared so they scuttled off the stage back to the dressing room. It was now filled with naked women applying make-up or sitting nervously staring at themselves in a mirror.

"Some will back-out at the last minute but I think you have what it takes," the slave smiled.

Brandi looked them over seeing she was the only one wearing a harness. Without exception they were naked. Perhaps this was one of the special concessions John had arranged with the organisers.

Some of them looked old but not necessarily experienced. Most had a collar with their slave name etched upon it. She seemed to be the only novice slave there. Someone was retching in the rest room and another was constantly walking up and down wringing her hands.

The slave patted Brandi's bare ass. "You would think she was used to it by now after being submitted to almost every auction held. She's always bought by her husband too, so why is she so nervous," the slave opined.

Brandi looked around the lavishly decorated room trying to imagine what wealthy people once lived there, just to distract her from dire thoughts. Were they film stars or important politicians? The distraction wasn't working. One by one the women walked out with a slave holding their leash.

Very nearly last Brandi found she was next. Her heart fluttered and her stomach churned. She almost asked to visit the restroom. "Come on girl you're made of sterner stuff than that," she told herself. The slave smiled at her and winked. It helped just a little.

A small stage had been set up in the auditorium and they stepped out from behind a curtain directly onto it. The spotlights blinded her for a moment as she forgot the advice of looking at the floor as they entered. Blindly she was led around the stage so that the bidders could examine her body.

They were also judging her demeanour. Was she a docile or rebellious slave? Did she have the makings of a personal pet or a whore? All that and more the slave was being judged upon.

When practising only the chandeliers had been on but now she was under the spotlight on full view to a room full of strangers. All the time the auctioneer was reciting her statistics leaving nothing out.

How the hell they had measured the capacity of her asshole and vagina was a mystery but every detail of her body was being broadcast. From her shoe size to the length of hair and everything between was being flatly recited.

Brought to the edge of the stage Brandi heard the slave whisper, "Assume the position." Like an automaton Brandi responded trying to block out the sight of the front row of strangers that were so embarrassingly close.

She squatted on heels with thighs spread, then sat with legs almost opened out straight to the sides. Placing both hands with fingers locked behind her head she pushed out small perfect breasts. They were pert and wonderfully natural except for the piercings.

'At least I'm not wearing bells on my nipples like Kelly,' she thought. The memory nearly threw her into turmoil but she just caught the panic in time. She began to meditate attempting to block out the open stares of men in the front row. At least it wasn't possible to see the others further back.

Men sat there with glasses of Champaign discussing her finer points. They had watched her closely parading around but she hadn't heard the individual comments above the common drone of voices. Now she could hear them discussing her and what they might do with her.

"If that measurement is accurate it has a very tight vagina. Sounds hardly used," a voice wafted up at her.

"What about its ass-hole measurement, sounds virgin to me," another commented.

"I would give a lot to have that fuck toy wrapped around my penis. It would be difficult to decide which hole to use first."

"Such a cute little pussy, I like that the lips haven't been stretched. Its breasts need pumping up but there's nothing silicone can't fix."

"I prefer big puffy lips, but I guess silicone could fix that too."

"I prefer them natural. It would look so cute on the end of a big dildo. I'd soon stretch those fuck holes." A woman said.

In dismay she felt her pussy opening up, juicing to the lewd conversations. In that position on the edge of the stage all was on show to the strangers. Brandi had become used to displaying her breasts and everything else but her sex was obviously opening up to them. 'It must look as though I'm a bitch in heat,' she thought.

The agony of humiliation didn't show on her face from being so well tutored. She was determined not to let John, Kevin or Kelly down. Whatever it took she would see this nightmare through, acting the part of a submissive slave, though she had to constantly remind herself it was for Kelly otherwise she might burst into tears and run.

The sound of gritted teeth was a reminder to open her mouth. This too had to be presented to prospective bidders. 'I'm just a set of fuck holes now,' she told herself in absolute misery. The feeling of her pussy juicing before these men was in turn stoking her up even more. It was both a surprise and a shock and terribly demoralising.

The auctioneer cleared his throat. "Number twenty-three is a novice and therefore hasn't been named or collared. It has an open contract without restrictions." He had to stop a moment from the loud buzz of excitement that rippled through the audience.

John had told her that some would not bid on a novice preferring a well trained slave. Others preferred to either train or have a slave trained to their liking, and that included Thomas. That's why the slave collar had been removed.

That there was no time limit or restrictions on her use was unusual. The woman before them was giving up her freedom completely and for ever. Usually there were some stipulations as to a slave's use and almost always a time limit to the period of ownership. This announcement caused a stir and a great deal of excitement intended to gain Thomas's attention.

Thomas was there otherwise she would have been withdrawn from sale. He would pay dearly for this slave with so much interest in the room. This was a small consolation for Brandi but she was desperate to cling to anything that might spite the bastard.

"Who will start the bidding, what is it worth, a novice ready to be trained to your specification, gentlemen, where do we start," the auctioneer said plainly as though selling a piece of furniture.

"A maiden bid, rather appropriate I might say, of ten." A chuckle rippled through the crowd of wealthy men.

With the bidding in progress they concentrated on the auctioneer for without exception the sound of figures gained their attention. They were wealthy businessmen with only the understanding of money as their common trait. Owning a slave might be seen as a commonality but each had their reasons and appetites to be indulged.

One might want an older woman prostrate at his feet, naming her after a nanny that had beaten him many years ago. More often a young attractive woman was sought to rekindle a lost youth and provide an uncomplicated relationship; a slave did not nag or make demands.

More than a few had become so used to commanding employees over the years they wanted the same relationship in their home. Others had a perverse sexual need that only a slave would fulfil. Here was an opportunity to reach their personal nirvana, and if not, then just sell the slave on.

Brandi wondered if the figure was in thousands and if so marvelled at how much she was worth. Would her father ever be able to bail her out of this hellish nightmare if the plan went wrong? A nasty thought crossed her mind. Had she been set-up? Was John going to keep the enormous sum leaving her a life-time slave?

Earlier today the sun had shone, the birds sung and the trees elegantly swayed to a gentle breeze. Just a short time ago life had been normal. Outside in the normal world slavery didn't exist. Yet here she was being auctioned like an object with strangers bidding for her body and soul.

It would have been impossible to accept such a thing but knew enough about the scene and underground counter-culture to know it was not only possible but real. Any moment now a hammer blow would seal her fate.

"This is your last chance gentlemen for a unique opportunity, going, going. Lot twenty-three, is sold." The hammer thudded emphasising her lost freedom. Brandi was no longer playing a game with Kevin. Brandi was a slave with an indomitable master.

***

Brandi was led away in a daze. She hardly noticed the young man who signed for her and led her out to a minivan. She staggered into the back and sat on a carpet having to hold on tight as he kicked up gravel on a speedy exit. There were no windows for her to check where they were headed but she was in too much of a shock to look.

They arrived. It was an old warehouse looking deserted and abandoned. He fixed her arms up her back and attached them to a chain hanging from a beam. She let him manoeuvre her without a struggle. He pinched a nipple and as she opened her mouth to complain he roughly shoved in a gag.

When he started to unbuckle the harness she writhed in fear but brought herself under control for what could she say? It would spoil the plan if he found out there was a transmitter concealed in the leather. He dragged a packing case to her feet and she started to panic.

As he lowered her into it she struggled but he was used to this despicable job and had the lid on before she could wriggle free. She felt the box dragged along the concrete floor and one end lifted.

The young man was glad this one was light and slid the packing case into the back of another truck. It was painted in the colours of a well known delivery service and wouldn't attract attention driving across the city. He pulled open the back doors of the warehouse and poked his head out looking up and down the street.

Satisfied the street was empty he drove out taking a different route to the one used to enter the warehouse. He was entering another warehouse when John broke the lock to find the minivan abandoned.

John and a colleague searched the large building knowing nothing but the harness remained behind.

John phoned Kevin then another colleague, each time reporting a switch had been made and comparing notes with each of them. Not one of them had seen anything. John stood in the warehouse looking around hoping for a clue yet knowing there was nothing there to link Brandi with her new master.