Brandi and Kelly Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for letting me cum, Master," Kelly said, without a hint of shame.

The master stood before Kelly to have his cock sucked clean. He didn't have to order it for she knew what was expected of a slave.

"Thank you for letting me lick your sperm, Master," Kelly said, with respect.

"Bring that slave off," he told Kelly, with a nod at Brandi.

She was secured, spread out on the mat, watching the two of them with disdain clearly on her face. The ugly expression could have been mistaken as a reaction to the sticky unpleasantness spreading over her face and neck.

In consternation she watched Kelly kneel between her legs. On feeling the tongue flicking against her clit she became aware of how stoked up she was. Her pussy was open and dripping wet. Kelly was probing and sucking everything into her mouth. She was working on her with the greater expertise of a woman, who knows how a pussy works.

For just a tiny moment Brandi held back from this dreadful experience, then gave in. The sensations were so powerful all she could do was lay back and enjoy it. From behind the dildo she yelped that she was about to cum. There was no need to announce it for it was obvious.

Brandi thrust her pussy up at her friend's mouth enduring the pain of stretched piercing rings while in the throws of a deep all-consuming orgasm. The chains pulled at her nipples and pussy lips as she rocked under the influence of a delicious eruption of pleasure and pain.

"Get some ice, it looks as though it needs cooling down," the master ordered.

Kelly scrambled to a freezer eager to obey. Brandi had her eyes closed tight in shame not wanting to see the man watching her while recovering from yet another orgasm. How many had it been since that first day at the slave farm, she had lost count but tried to count them as a way of escaping this humiliation.

The touch of ice against her burning lips felt like fire. Looking down her prone body Brandi realised her mistake. Kelly held a ribbed icicle against her lips, poised like a dagger, ready to pierce her. At a command from the master her friend slowly pushed at her red hot cunt.

The feel of it was powerful in that her already sensitive hole was bombarded with unfamiliar tingling sensations. Uncontrollably her pussy muscles clenched and tightened onto it, sensitive to every inch as it invaded her sex. Brandi nearly passed out under the intense orgasm.

***

A stick rattled against the cage bringing Brandi awake from a fitful doze with a startled yelp. She knuckled her eyes knowing forlornly this was no awakening from a nightmare. She meekly followed Kelly to stand upright against the bare brick wall of the dungeon.

The simple freedom of deciding when to rise seemed like a lifetime ago. She wondered what time it was and how long they had been there.

Thomas curtly ordered Kelly to shackle her friend.

"Make sure they are tight," he said.

When she stood back he passed her another set of chains which she dutifully fastened about her wrists and ankles. A sirik hobbled both young women leaving them physically helpless yet it was the training that left them more effectively powerless.

Accepting the status of slave left them weak willed and the threat of punishment brought a willingness to obey. Kelly had been kidnapped putting her into a vulnerable state, enhancing the already submissive mind that was susceptible to authoritative manipulation. Thomas wielded power so adroitly she stood no chance against him.

Brandi had willingly been sold to him to save her friend knowing she would be rescued, thinking she would be safe, merely playing along as though it were a game. Not wanting her friend to be punished for disobedience had worked against her more than had been envisaged.

She had been young and not noticed when Thomas last saw her with her father. The fear of discovery, and the shame that could engender, added to the strain of surviving his training. It worked away at her resistance as did her unrecognised need for humiliation. Thinking she would be rescued before it was too late Brandi gave in to make life in the dungeon easier. So now she too came to think of herself as a slave.

The mind set of the two young women was as Thomas expected it to be. They were obedient well trained slaves. He looked over their naked bodies not really seeing them rather he saw two items ready for sale.

With chains clipped to their collars he led the slaves past the cages. Kelly whimpered suddenly halting before the steel door. Thomas turned with a look of surprise.

"Please master," Kelly whimpered.

"Speak slave!" Thomas demanded.

"Slave wishes to stay with Master, please!" Kelly implored with a face that took on a devoted look in a desperate attempt to appeal to her master.

It began to sink in to Brandi where they were being taken. She had decided to free her mind of everything but obeying Thomas in the hope of getting through without more mental anguish. Now she was being forced to face this new challenge and hoped it was just that, a challenge.

Were they really being sold? Only a few days ago the idea would have been laughed at yet now she believed anything was possible. To be free of this despicable place and this disgusting man it might be better to be sold.

Why was Kelly on her knees begging to be kept here? Was the fear of the unknown so terrible? It couldn't be any worse than this.

Thomas had been surprised that it had been Kelly demonstrating so emotionally. It had happened before where a slave became attached to him, but he considered her better trained than that.

He cupped her chin in a small smooth hand talking to her soothingly. "Your master wishes it. That is all you need to know. Come slave, obey your master!" he said. He knew well enough not to use a whip as rather more subtle measures were called for.

Reluctantly she pulled herself together for the three to pass out of the dungeon into an unknown world. Neither of the young women had seen this part of the warehouse and the normality of it seemed unreal after spending time in the dungeon.

Despite herself Brandi felt a tinge of excitement. She tried to think if this was from the training and experiences at the slave farm and here in the dungeon. It had certainly been a rough voyage of self-discovery. Perhaps this was what she wanted after all for being mastered had its advantages.

It concerned her how difficult it was to bring to mind the disadvantages. Surely before this had all started she wouldn't have such a difficulty listing the reasons why freedom was so precious. Freedom was such an intangible thing, perhaps overrated too. No responsibility for her actions, no decisions as to what to wear or even what to do or even to think for herself. No complications, just one simple aim in life, devoting herself to pleasing a master.

She somehow knew her new master would look after her and protect her. The terrible agony of training was over as now she was ready to fulfil a destiny. She bowed her head in the traditional sign of submissiveness standing patiently waiting. At least it was more dignified pose than Kelly's occasional whimper.

Thomas looked through the glass door of the warehouse office at the two slaves. The buyer's agent showed no interest except in confirming the goods were to specification. They spoke English and were presentable. Thomas preferred the professional anonymity of such a buyer who sent a go-between.

Having examined the cash he eagerly brought the goods over to the vehicle parked conveniently inside the warehouse out of sight. Once they were seen to willingly climb aboard, the case would be handed over.

A sizeable amount had been made from a few days of enjoyable training sessions. As the car glided out of the warehouse he smiled to himself for making a profit from such an enjoyable hobby. The young women were safely out of the way and the brief case was tucked into the safe.

***

Brandi pulled Kelly close hugging her friend tight. Brandi should have been afraid but somehow felt it to be an adventure. In the back of a van being driven to some unknown destination to be a stranger's slave wasn't the life she had worked hard for at college.

At least she knew what would be expected of her. Everything - that was what she would have t give the man who had bought her. There would be no negotiation, no emotional game play, just obedience. What ever he wanted she would have to do. There were no illusions as to her role in this new relationship, she had been bought as a slave and would be treated like one.

A thrill ran through her body thinking about submitting to a complete stranger. Her nipple rings rubbed against Kelly's stimulating them. She wanted to play with herself but couldn't reach her sex.

The chains that bound her were being tightened with every mile they travelled. Not the sirik she wore but the mental boundaries she had always assumed would expand with time and experience were being tightened.

The vehicle braked flopping them both onto the mattress covering the floor. The door swung open for strong hands to pull at the leash fastened to their collars. Kelly had sunk into a subdued submissiveness though Brandi was surprised to feel stoked up. Even this rough treatment was turning her on.

The darkness of night hid where they were but it couldn't be far from Los Angeles. Brandi hoped it wasn't a private airport for them to be flown far away to some foreign land. She stifled a fantasy image of living her life in a Middle Eastern harem or becoming a concubine in the Far East.

She snorted at the thought of being flown to Las Vegas to be used in a brothel. Such a mundane existence, pandering to wealthy high rollers, after all she had been through, would be hard to accept. At least this thought brought back a glimmer of her old self, ready to fight, but it soon passed.

Trundled along a corridor into a well lit room they sunk onto the plush carpet to assume the position. They hung their heads in shame and humiliation while assuming the position of dutiful slave gyrl's, with knees spread wide showing off their masters sex. It was no longer theirs as everything they had was now owned, they had nothing, were nothing. They awaited their fate in resignation ready to accept the worst.

"Brandi! Are you alright? You're safe now. John is talking to the courier, he'll be here soon. He's finding out where you were held," the words tumbled from Kevin's lips, unable to hold back his concern.

He lifted the silent woman to her feet finding he had to hold her up. He carried her into their room, the room they had shared, the room where she had lost her virginity. He laid her on the bed making calming sounds. Still she hadn't responded but John had warned him not to overwhelm her.

"You are my master, you bought me," Brandi croaked.

"Here sip this. You look warn out. Didn't you sleep the past five days?" he asked with concern for her and anger with himself at what he had got her into. Her eyes grew heavy so he restrained the need to tell how they had managed a rescue.

Kevin stroked her long dark hair watching her fall into a deep sleep. There were marks of a whip on her body and her hair was dank, uncared for. There didn't seem to be any permanent marks on her body but he worried she may have been scared inside.

John appeared at the door. He whispered to Kevin. "Let her sleep. You will want to hear this," he gestured for Kevin to follow him.

In the kitchen a slave was preparing drinks for the stranger and the masters, as usual. Other slaves were off somewhere taking care of Kelly. "This is Joseph, a good friend of mine. He acted as courier so now knows where Thomas has the dungeon. It wasn't on the list of buildings Thomas owns, that's why we couldn't find it. So, that's where we got to. The next stage is to fix Thomas, permanently," John grimaced.

"In the morning we'll ask the girls if there was anyone else in the dungeon. If not, we go ahead with the rest of the plan. I suggest you try to get a good nights rest as you'll be needed by Brandi. She'll need you Kevin."

It didn't need saying but John's look of understanding helped. Kevin felt guilty but they had recued her before it was too late. It looked as though John was keeping the plans to himself. Kevin wanted to know, wanted to get back at Thomas, but left them to it.

"Here's the rest of the forged notes. Drop the package off at LA central. For your own good I'll only tell you your part in the plan," John started to say.

"Well slave?" he asked.

"Kelly has told me there were no others in the dungeon, Master. She is resting now." Michelle said.

"Very good, I hope she will recover soon. What do you think?" he asked.

"It's too early to say. It reminds me of when you rescued me." Michelle put her hand on his shoulder almost sliding out of the slave roll for a rare moment. Like the others here we all owe you so much John. We'll do our best."

"Go to her in case she wakes," he watched Michelle leave then turned back to his friend.

"You can deliver the package tonight. If you get caught with it, you're just a courier. There's a note inside for the police that links the notes to Thomas. Thanks again for your help," John half smiled.

"Anytime, it's a pleasure to put down someone like that dirt bag. So, there's two more you've rescued. What are you going to do with them?" he asked.

"It depends what he has done to them. We'll see. You had better get going, by the way, how's your slave?" John asked.

"She's fine. Loving every minute of it of course. I wonder sometimes if I'm the master or a slave to her needs. I have to play at being her master to her most of the time, a pleasure though," he laughed.

***

The forgeries had been lifted from the police evidence lockers, obtained by another friend of John's and paid for by Kevin. John was surprised to learn how wealthy the young man was. Still, life was full of surprises.

The police were anxious to cover up the loss and were soon organising a raid on the warehouse.

Thomas put down the phone. It rattled on the stand, less than his confidence had been shaken. He pulled open the safe clawing at the briefcase. The precious notes looked alright. An expert could tell he had been told.

"Who was that? Why would they warn me?" He tried to think if he recognised the voice. They said a good business deal had been made some time ago and they wanted him out of trouble for another. "What did that mean?" he murmured.

Perhaps it was all some kind of joke but he didn't find money funny and this pile of notes looked serious enough. "It's some kind of hoax, a trick," he whispered, trying to find reassurance with words.

A bell rang out through the silent space of the warehouse. One glance at the monitor on his desk was enough. There were police up and down the dark street. A muffled hammering upon the door sounded their intention of entering, they weren't going to give up and return tomorrow.

The moment of indecision passed, he would have to run. Grabbing the briefcase, a coat and passport he didn't hesitate to look around at the accumulated treasure. Once through the steel door it was quickly bolted. He strode across the dungeon to a concealed exit behind a rack of bizarre clothing. Taking a deep breath he pulled the door open to see the back alleyway was clear.

Directly opposite another door gave way into a small workshop. Through this he strode while tapping at his phone. At the end of a street a block away from the warehouse he watched a taxi appear around a corner. He stepped out under a street lamp and the cruising cab stopped.

"Where too?" the cabbie asked.

"The airport," Thomas said. He sat back in the cab not wanting to be seen or talk to the driver. He was giving up a lot; fortunately the warehouse wasn't full. Several years of hard work importing furniture and antiques wasn't completely destroyed. Making contacts was important and he would soon be back in business.

***

John didn't feel confident but maintained the cool business as usual manor that kept the house in order. The slaves needed the calm of the slave farm with the feeling of safety it brought. Some were still in danger if ever found by previous owners, so had to stay. Others chose to stay having become used to the life style.

The phone rang and he jumped to pick it up revealing how tense his nerves were. There was no preliminary politeness from an ex-Hong Kong policeman living his bored retirement under Chinese rule. The controlled excitement in his voice was clear though.

"Followed the suspect from the airport. Carried on straight to the border with mainland by taxi. Didn't see him emerge the customs post. Want me to make enquires?"

The voice sounded almost like a plea to continue with a job he missed.

"Discreet. Don't trouble yourself though." John said. His voice was rising as he caught the excitement of the chase. He put the phone down. The Chinese police had been informed too.

It could have all gone wrong of course. If Thomas had run to Singapore he knew someone but there were many places beyond his reach. Thomas had money in Hong Kong banks so they had guessed right. If Thomas tried to bribe the police with phony dollars they would be more outraged than ever.

The cultural police could be trusted to be vengeful with someone who had systematically been robbing the country of antiques over the past seven years. They would be particularly nasty with someone trying to by them or treasures with forged notes.

John stood straight stretching his arms above his head and yawned large. He looked around his room feeling tired after so many days with little sleep. The empty room was not enough to contain his satisfaction and the burst of exhilaration from this news. He needed company.

John strode into the kitchen, "A full breakfast slave. Everything, I want it all," he laughed. The slaves caught onto his mood and were pleased, knowing more of his plans than he realised. It was true, men do sometimes talk in front of women as though they weren't there and how much more so before slaves.

The slaves hurried around him feeling pleasure in serving a master that cared so much for them. Behind his back they made silent bets as to who would bed him that night. He knew this but feigned ignorance thinking of his friends parting remarks. Who were the masters?

***

It was too soon to leave the slave farm but Kevin relented. He could see Brandi wasn't her old self yet. She was placid and calm but there was a tension about her.

"You are my master now. You paid for me so I belong to you." Brandi stated.

Kevin felt as though she were pointing out an obvious point to an errant school boy. The statement was incongruous with what she wanted of him. She was almost ordering him to be her master. She had found out it was his funds that had bought the forgeries that had paid for her. Now she reasoned he had bought her and owned her.

Well he could take up the challenge, as that is what it seemed, but outside in the real world it might not work. Perhaps she needed this. Would it exorcise the dungeon torture? Or, was she testing herself, wondering if she was a submissive in need of a master after all.

'Shit! I feel responsible so she has me cornered,' Kevin thought. He agreed to what felt like demands. He drove her back to her apartment in silence. He handed Brandi a sealed envelope containing instructions. It would be a challenge, perhaps enough to shake her out of this mood.

***

Her room seemed so plain and ordinary. Everything did. Cereal was tasteless, strong coffee ineffective. It was safe here but empty. Friends couldn't be chatted with on the phone to catch up on silly banalities. She knew they would be shocked if she tried to share the past two weeks and didn't want to let go of such intense living so didn't phone them.