Brandi and Kelly Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa smiled knowing Cindy was thinking the same as her. She heard the thwack of a smack and knew Cindy hurt her hand on Brandi's ass for it wasn't followed up. Cindy was still peeved that she hadn't been included in the fun at the store a few weeks ago and was meaning to catch up.

It sunk in that Brandi hadn't even yelped and by the sound of it, it must have been a real stinger. Maybe she was used to rougher treatment. She would have to revise her opinion of the mild mannered Kevin. It would be interesting to find out what would make her yelp in pain.

***

Teresa's parents were away on vacation in Europe so they had the house to themselves. Looking around at the clutter she thought it would serve two purposes having a slave around.

"Off, get that rag off. Down slave," Teresa ordered. She noticed Brandi didn't need shouting at or bullying as she automatically responded with just a word or two.

The two girls looked at each other with silly grins on their faces.

Brandi was in what had become a natural state, naked, so there was no complaint or even a hesitation. The word 'down' had been interpreted to mean what she had learnt. She squatted on the floor in her slave position feeling calm.

They couldn't find the words to express their amazement on seeing Brandi on the floor with legs spread displaying her close shaved pussy. It would have been a rather suggestive yoga pose if she had been wearing a leotard. As it was it was damnably crude.

It was a very rude display with her lips still glistening as though touched with morning dew. They chuckled together both nodding sharing the thought this must be Kevin's doing. Only a man would want a woman to sit like that, offering her sex.

Teresa was stumped. Brandi sat there calmly as though practising yoga, unfazed by the disgusting position, so how were they to humiliate her. She desperately wanted to wreak revenge upon the stuck up girl.

"What other positions, do you know slave?" Teresa said, while handing Cindy the camera phone.

Brandi saw the camera in the nasty girls hand and gulped as she went from pose to pose. It was mortifying to be showing off her body to these two bitches as they snapped off close ups of her.

She was told to hold a pose while they had a clear shot of her face, pussy and asshole from between her legs. It was dreadful to find she couldn't even refuse smiling when told.

"Have you got a spare memory card mines full," Cindy asked.

Brandi held back a moan of agony on realising she had been taking a video of the routine. Stretching her legs right back, pulling her lips then her ass open and fondling her breasts had all been captured to be used against her.

If they had sound her heavy breathing would have been recorded too. In any case the look on her face and the state of her pussy would have told of her humiliating arousal. Despite her best efforts she couldn't hold back.

Revealing herself in front of these disgusting bitches was bad enough but the thought of a future unknown audience was so humiliating she could do nothing but moan with frustration.

"The slut needs it bad," Cindy said.

"She's a right slave slut," Teresa agreed.

Brandi wanted to correct her as the correct term was Slut Slave. She remembered the blonde Slut Slave at the slave farm and cringed. Neither Kevin nor John had told her but she was obviously like her now. The slightest provocation would have her squirming for cock.

In the hands of these two she was just too vulnerable. They weren't experienced masters, or mistresses, and wouldn't know how or care to protect her.

Brandi sat on the floor panting from exertion and being so stoked up. With Teresa out of the room she tried to relax. At least she had more experience of this scene than they did and just had to survive until her master saved her.

It calmed her knowing they couldn't possibly even imagine what she had been through in the dungeon so this should be easy. It was just that they were in the same class that made it so humiliating. These two bitches had her so damnably helpless it was infuriating.

With Kevin she thought she wanted to be dominated, but he had been right, she had been conditioned into behaving like a Slut Slave. She smiled wondering what they might try next. The smile vanished as she realised this was just another sign of her condition.

Teresa walked in and waved a big black dildo in her face. The size of it frightened Brandi rather than the thought of using it. The way she licked her lips made her inwardly cringe realising her body craved it.

"She likes the look of that thing," Cindy laughed.

Teresa weaved it back and fro teasing her, watching the eyes following it and the lips wetted in anticipation by a flickering tongue. Teresa was slowly getting to know how to control the slut.

Cindy let go a nervous laugh from the tension she felt. "Where did you get that monster?" she asked.

"Mothers room," she snapped.

The imploring look, meaning she needed to speak, would be recognised by an experienced master but not these bitches. However, the look was so intense it was eventually understood.

"Speak slave," Teresa commanded haughtily.

Brandi cleared a rasping dry throat. "Please mistress. I can't take it, it's too big. It'll ruin me. Please mistresses have mercy on your poor slave," she implored.

Begging these two young women who had no right to subject her to such torment was appalling. That they knew each other in class was bad enough but these two were beneath her in the social order at college. It was disgusting the way they were teasing her with that oversize dildo when her body craved filling so badly.

"Tell me you don't want it and I'll spare you," Teresa stated. She ignored Cindy's splutter of protest. "Go on, beg me not to and I won't even touch you."

Brandi couldn't let her do it to her with that monster phallus. The image of being fucked by classmates was too disgraceful to contemplate. It would be so humbling, painfully shameful, so she would have to beg.

"I promise to be a good little slave gyrl and obey both my mistresses," she gulped back a sob feeling her self-worth crumbling. They wanted her to be humbled at their feet, so here she was.

"Your little insignificant slave pet will lick your feet in subservience to your every wish." The feelings began to flow into words that couldn't be held back. All that had happened to her, the training at the slave farm, the intense indoctrination in the dungeon; it was all gushing out uncontrollably.

"Slaves mind and body are yours to play with. Slave is nothing but a toy to be enjoyed and punished and humiliated. Your humble slave will submit to your slightest wish, mistresses. Please, mistresses," she sobbed.

Unable to continue she lapsed into a whimpering heap thoroughly ashamed that she meant all those dreadful words. It might have been acceptable to reveal her inner self to her master but saying it to these bitches disgusted her.

Having said it she was now even more in their power.

The two young women were shocked unable to take in the debased condition this classmate had sunk to. Their attitude wandered from astonishment, through fear of what they might have done, to anger, finally resting on loathing.

Teresa was the first to recover. "You didn't say you didn't want it," she squeaked. Her throat was constricted from the roller coaster ride of emotion. Cindy was ready to burst into tears so couldn't speak at all.

"Mistress, please," Brandi whispered no longer aware of what she wanted or was supposed to say.

Teresa pushed the dildo into her hand purposefully not touching any part of her body as promised. She was learning to commit to a promise made to a slave even though it was a nasty trick.

Brandi was looking down at her hand gripping the mean looking thing as though it were a serpent. "Please mistress," she begged, nevertheless rubbing her clit with the bulbous end.

"Please mistress, I beg you, don't let me do it," she wailed. There was at least the self knowledge that it was her hand and not a command that was rubbing the wicked instrument against her soaking wet lips.

It was demoralising to know her body wanted it and her mind too weak to resist. It was devastating to know a word from her mistresses could stop the dreadful progress of this pitiful act.

"No! Please mistress, stop it, please. Your little pathetic slave begs you to stop her," she whimpered, as uncontrollable fingers spread her lips. It wouldn't fit even when she split her legs wider than ever before.

Cindy gripped her friend's hand, "Will you stop her?"

"Don't be stupid. The things just for show, it's far too big to be used, she'll never get it in. Watch how she's rubbing herself off on it though." Teresa said, trying to act tough. The sight of the slave working herself up into a frenzy of lust and frustration was getting to her.

The two friends looked on mesmerised by the sight of a finger trying to stretch her hole and the bulbous head pressing at the little tight pussy. Cindy felt pain at the thought of it and cringed unable to speak for she would have relented and stopped her.

Teresa watched knowing the slave desperately needed it yet was unable to fill her hole, becoming more and more frustrated in the attempt. It was far too big so it seemed she would go on for ever trying, rubbing it over her clit and pushing at her little hole becoming more stoked and more frustrated.

If Teresa had been as cool as she pretended she would have filmed the slave's agony as it was a perfect retribution and punishment for the slights they had suffered. Brandi was ashamedly humiliating herself while they just stood and watched.

The large head of the phallus seemed to pop in unexpectedly but not a sound was heard except the sharp intake of breath from the disgusting little slave.

Teresa told her to stop but the words died in a dry throat.

Brandi pushed and the beast slowly took her. Inch by inch it sank into her yielding flesh. All the time she whimpered the words, "Please, No!" over and over.

Teresa hadn't believed it was possible, expecting Brandi to struggle then give up. The damn thing had been a joke at a party not something to be used. What she didn't realise was that Brandi had been abused on machines in the dungeon.

Although stretched she could still grip strongly and was sensitised to feel every movement; every slight pressure upon the walls of her vagina made her shiver with waves of intense sensations.

The two friends gripped each other feeling it too, imagining the pain as though the monster were taking them. Their legs felt so weak they had to hold each other up.

Just enough protruded from her pierced body for a hand to grip it. The invasive twelve inches felt as though her entire body had been filled by the monster phallus. Its great thickness felt as though her whole body was being stretched into a distorted shape.

Very slowly it was hauled back until the head looked as though it would pull her inside out. It was as though it were stuck tight.

The two friends willed it to retreat, to be pulled free. With a twin sob they watched intently. It hadn't given up. It seemed as though the fiend was determined to claim the little slave gyrl and break her.

Brandi felt the monster once more burrowing inside with the help of her own hand, a dastardly betrayal. A little faster now she began to fuck herself, completely despoiled before fellow students, with a distressing determination to cum.

Her breathing was as ragged as the ruined dress. She breathed in one huge lungful of air at a time letting them out in little panting gasps as though she were giving birth.

The monster could never become a blur of action rather it was a slow screw, not a rabbit's frantic copulation. Brandi was slowly fucking herself. Needing to cum meant it was frustration all the way while unable to bring off a faster action.

It was certainly deep enough and ribbed enough. "Fuck me you bastard, make me cum you bastard," she shrieked. In a delirium the words escaped her mouth in a hiss of air. So close, on the edge of a precipice, needing to fall over into that unreachable valley of nirvana, yet her mind was tethered to her body.

Suddenly she wailed like a wild animal. Her body didn't want to be torn asunder so allowed her to collapse without the usual tremor in her legs. A rush of base sensations swamped her mind flooding out the last vestiges of thought allowing the escape. Brandi had cum powerfully.

She slumped unconscious on the floor with a wetness seeping from a gapping hole. There was no sign of damage but the body being such a powerful tool it would soon heal the unseen bruises. Would her mind though?

12