Brandon's Fuckslut Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will be. It's just a lot to take in. I know you've had sex Bliss, but fuck, to know you're a lez ... "

"No – Jo says I'm bi, like she is. Which gives you lots of options!" Bliss grinned.

Julee laughed. "Good point."

Bliss continued her delicate seduction. "So, we cool?"

"We're cool."

Bliss leaned in and gave her sister a gentle kiss – but it held the promise of more, if Julee wanted it. Would she swallow the bait?

It didn't seem so at first – Julee was trembling – but after what seemed like hours passed, Julee was closer, her hand on Bliss' cheek, her lips and tongue accepting Bliss' sweet, tender kiss.

"Bliss ... "

"Sis, we can do this or we can stop. I don't want to stop, I don't think you do either ... am I right?"

Julee said "Yes" quietly. She took pride in her hedonistic nature, but this was way beyond anything she'd done – having sex with a family member. Another girl? Still, she had been curious and had Bliss not been her sister and they'd met in a bar, she might have gone for it. Why the hell not? She caught Bliss staring at her.

"What are you thinking?"

Julee smiled. "I was thinking how cute you are and I never really thought about it before."

"And now?"

"Now, it's all I can think about. This is nuts, Bliss."

"If you want to back out ... "

"No, no – I want to, I'm just ..."

Bliss had an inspiration. "Tell you what sis, let's make a date out of it."

Puzzled, Julee looked at her sister. "What do you mean?"

"We'll go upstairs, do our hair and makeup, both put on some sexy lingerie and really glam it up. What do you think?"

That seemed to put an end to Julee's reluctance, she loved to dress up. "I think it's a great idea, let's go!"

They ran upstairs to the room they shared, trying to hide their chosen outfits from each other. Bliss opted for her favorite white negligee with a matching white thong. She'd recently followed Julee's example and bought her first pair of stilettos, white with a silver tip. They were brand-new and she wasn't used to them, but they made her feel sexy and a bit taller, definitely more the vamp. She was nervous, but even more turned on then she'd been last night. She was going to be the teacher this time, she was going to fuck and suck her gorgeous older sister and initiate her into the girl-on-girl lifestyle.

Julee emerged from the bathroom and Bliss was – it was hard to put into words. Stunned. Overjoyed. Fired Up. Turned On. Eager.

Julie stood there, her black hair loose, but shining, nearly down to her butt. Her face was beautiful, eyes lined with mascara and eye shadow, she wore a beautiful smile. Clad in a black satin corset that left her breasts bare, stockings with garters and a pair of black stiletto-type sandals Bliss had never seen before, Bliss thought her sister might possibly be the most delectable sight she had ever seen.

Julee did a little pirouette, showing herself off. She knew she was a highly attractive young woman, but somehow, she craved her sister's approval. "Like?" she said in a timid tone that was most unlike Julee.

"Let me show you how much" Bliss said, walking towards her sister and enjoying the beautiful sight of her. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed her taller sister, the kiss being fully returned now, arms around each other, both afraid the moment would end.

"New shoes?" Bliss asked, aware of her sister's penchant for sexy footwear. With legs like hers, Bliss couldn't blame Julee, although all her siblings had nice legs, Bliss included. Hers just weren't as long as her sister's, but she had assets of her own.

"Umm, yeah – I guess you're the first to see them" Julee answered, thinking she'd have worn them for the next stud she fucked, never imagining they'd be worn for bed games with her blonde baby sister.

"You're so beautiful" Bliss murmured as she led her sister to their bed. They'd slept together for years, but now the bed would be used for lovemaking, a lesbian tryst that would change their relationship for all time. They sat down, holding hands, kissing and just taking it all in.

Bliss moved her hand and brushed it across Julee's nipple, which stiffened immediately in response. She touched the other one and saw a dreamy look cross her sister's face.

"You have a lovely touch" Julee sighed. "More, please."

Bliss leaned forward and licked each nipple, then she sucked them into her mouth. Julee let out a purr and Bliss pushed her sister back onto the bed and she moved up to join her. Now laying fully across their double bed, Julee was the happy-but-nervous recipient of her sibling's new skills.

Bliss ran her hands all over the satin corset - verrrry sexy, Julee had chosen well – and then down her sister's long, slender legs. She envied Julee her long legs, but Bliss knew her own compact body was a turn-on to lots of people – her sister now among them. She teasingly licked her sister's stocking-clad legs and even licked the tip of her stiletto heel.

"Danny used to do that" Julee giggled. Danny had been one of Julee's paramours, one Bliss knew was hunky, but otherwise, not much. He hadn't lasted long with Julee. She kept trailing her hands up and down Julee's legs and stroked behind her knees. That seemed to set Julee off, her body began to move a bit more sensuously. Bliss had found a little turn-on, she licked behind the knee and Julee moaned. She moved her petite form up and was face-to-face with her sister. They kissed, Julee fully into their game now.

Bliss made a little puppy-dog pout. "You didn't say if you liked my outfit" she said, biting Julee gently on the nose.

"Oh yes, it's very sexy, you're very sexy, I'm sorry, I .... " Julee babbled in apology, but Bliss silenced her with a kiss.

"It's okay, I was only teasing. The way you're moving against me, I can tell you think I'm sexy. Hmm – let me check." Bliss moved her hand down and cupped her sister's pussy mound through her thong. "Bitch, you're soaked. Guess you like me after all." She inserted a finger and stroked Julee's cunt the way Jo had done hers and Julee screamed. Another finger and Julee's eyes closed and her head went back as she had a tiny surge of climax. Bliss slid her fingers out and licked one off, offering the other to Julee, who looked at her.

"Haven't you ever tasted yourself?" Julee shook her head.

"Well, you should. Here – you're fucking delicious!" Bliss trilled and offered the finger to Julee again, who licked it clean. She smiled.

"You're right, I do taste nice. How about you?"

"Oh, you'll find out later. I think we should get this show on the road, don't you?"

Julee nodded and Bliss went in for the kill. She teasingly unbuttoned the corset, licking her sister's smooth, tanned skin, her body sleek, exceptional, a work of art. Bliss took it all in, taking time to adore Julee, to let her know how sexy she was, the corset fell away and Bliss tossed it from the bed. She hovered above her sister's pussy, smelling the musky scent of her womanhood, waiting for a sign from Julee. Her sister's brown eyes met her and she hunched up so Bliss could slide the thong from her body. Julee went to remove the garterbelt, but Bliss stopped her.

"No – please leave them on, you've got such beautiful legs. Shoes too baby, I want to enjoy the sight of you!"

Flattered and very turned on, Julee let her sister do her thing. She saw the pretty blonde head between her thighs and it looked so hot, plus the illicit thrill of being cuntlapped by her sister was getting to her. She might be a novice, but Bliss ate pussy better than any lover Julee had ever known, she was almost starved for it. Julee's body was responding, she was hunching and writhing and she bet the Duvet cover was soaked, but she didn't give a fuck, she just howled and moaned and let Bliss do her thing.

Bliss was in her glory, knowing she was pleasing her sister and knowing she now had a willing playmate at home any time they could be together. Sleeping together was going to be a delight, with stolen kisses and touches late at night, she'd be horny 24-7.

"Fuck, oh God, oh fuck!" Julee howled, happy no one was home to hear them, although she'd had lovers at home in the past. Her mother suspected and the twins knew, but she'd always been discreet, but nothing much had been said. Somehow, she didn't think this particular incident would go unsaid. Bliss was still feasting on her body, she didn't seem to stay anywhere too long, now she was sucking her sister's tits, devoid of tan lines and round and eager for gentle fondling. Lot of men mauled her tits, but Bliss seemed to have the perfect touch for keeping her libido on the rise. Bliss hadn't said much, she was too preoccupied, but she figured actions spoke louder than words and all her actions were focused on making this a special time for Julee.

It didn't seem real to Julee, who just took all the erotic attention Bliss was willing to bestow on her. She wanted to reciprocate, but Bliss held her in place, so she just let Bliss run the show and she knew she was in great hands [ and tongue too, she giggled. ]

What impressed Julee most of all was Bliss didnt seem to have any ulterior motive other than to find another willing playmate. Bliss relished her full attention on Julee, all Bliss did was kiss and play and try to take mental inventory of what her sister responded best to and giver her more of that.

She saw on Julee's face a look she hadn't seen before, joy without restraint and it thrilled her to know she made her sister experience that sensation, she promised to make her feel that way again. She had her hands on Julee's perky tits and was loving the feeling of her sister's tanned, silky flesh under her hands Now she licked into the crevice of Julee's cunt and began eating her pussy – Julee howled, she loved oral and all of her lovers did it to her [ or else ] but Bliss was in a whole different category.

Bliss used varying techniques to get her sister off – she buried her face deep, she fingered and stroked, she barely touched her and teased gently, she patted the pretty pussy with the palm of her hand. Julee just twisted and twitched and squealed with arousal. Bliss went in for the kill, she pistoned her fingers in and out of Julee's cunt with a fucking motion while sucking it deeply, that did the trick, Julee gushed with orgasm.

"Wow – oh, wow - that was just ... " Julee panted, Slightly dishevelled, Bliss thought her sister looked absolutely hot.

"I'm glad" Bliss grinned with her pixie-like smile. "So, you want to keep going?"

Julee's broad smile showed her approval. She moved up and cuddled in beside Bliss. Nibbling on her ear, she whispered "We've got hours before anyone gets home, so we can play. Let me undress you, that outfit is very sexy."

Bliss consented and Julee took her time. It was like unwrapping a sexy birthday gift, clad in the prettiest wrapping. Bliss' breasts were tiny perfection, she nuzzled them and took each nipple in her mouth, sucking gently, Bliss' sweet coos letting her know she was pleased. She moved the negligee down, tasting her sister's smooth, milky skin, teasing her tummy piercing and the smooth, flat belly. The negligee was around her ankles, she scooched a bit so Julee could remove it, all she wore now were her own stiletto heels.

"Yummy" Julee purred in approval.

Bliss watched her sister and made a silent promise to be patient with Julee, she was new to this and might not be the best, but she was fairly certain Julee would get into the groove quickly enough. She needn't have bothered – from the second Julee's tongue set down on Bliss' pussy, she saw fireworks. Julee had mad skills, she could really eat pussy and seemed to be loving it. She flattened her tongue against Bliss' cunt and licked her with it slowly and teasingly, then made a motion and speared Bliss' cooze and fucked with with that same tongue, all the while her hands playing with Bliss' baby-soft thighs, then running up and fondling her sister's cupcake tits. There was no question, the way Julee was going to town on Bliss' cunt, she was really into all the incestuous lez-play.

Twisting herself every which-way, Bliss held on for dear life as her sister's tongue and hands rocked her to climax upon climax, her sister's dark eyes looking up at her at times, to see the happiness reflected in Bliss' blue eyes. Julee would never have believed she was capable of such things, but she was doing them all and loving every second of it.

Bliss almost fell off the bed, so powerful was her final orgasm, but Julee caught her sister-lover and cuddled her close. They snuggled together, stroking each other's hair and just enjoying their happiness.

"Thank you" Julee whispered as she kissed Bliss' ear. "Just – thank you."

"You're welcome, the pleasure was all mine" Bliss replied.

"Oh no, it wasn't" Julee said and both girls giggled.

"We done?"

Bliss shook her head. "Not by a long shot. I assume you know what sixty-nine is?" Julee nodded.

"I've done it with a few boyfriends."

"It is so much better with another girl. You're a bit taller than me, but I think we can manage. Here, you lie back and ... " Bliss swung her minute form over her sister's face " ... we can have another few orgasms, you little vixen!"

Julee loved this flirty aspect of her sister's personality and the promise of more orgasms didn't sound too bad. She had to move around a bit, but she grabbed Bliss' asscheeks and pulled her down, sucking the pink pussy again and licking all the juices she could claim. Bliss' tongue was equally occupied with her own pussy and it was like Julee was on an erotic Roller Coaster, she began going up, up, up again and then waves of pleasure brought her around and cleared her head.

Bliss was so happy she had been able to get Julee into bed – her next goal was to see if she could find other playmates, perhaps she and Julee could share. Jo, for certain. Who else? As her sister sucked her cunt and her hands were stroking Bliss' bare back, Bliss let her mind wander to the infinitie possibilities of future lovers. She would have to be discreet, take care not to get caught – or would she?

Julee and Bliss moved atop the bed, tasting each other, feeding each other's erotic appetites, shaking with orgasm upon orgasm. When Julee had what felt like her zillionth orgasm, she rolled herself away from Bliss, a dopey grin on her beautiful face.

"Okay, that was officially the best sex I have ever had!"

Bliss grinned. It had been wonderful and her fears that Julee might react negatively after were now allayed.

Julee pulled Bliss in close for a cuddle and asked "How can anyone say something that feels so good is wrong?"

Bliss shrugged. "Beats me. I believe you and I were meant to be lovers, I feel closer to you now. Like I know you better, y'know?"

Julee beamed. "That's just how I feel. But we've gotta be careful if we do this again, we ... "

Bliss cut her off. " If?"

Julee caught the inference. "Okay, when we do this again, we've gotta be careful, we can't let the twins or Mom catch us."

Bliss cocked an eyebrow. "Oh? Why not?"

Julee's eyes widened, she had been shocked yet again. "You've got to be kidding. Let the twins and Mom find out? They'll freak!"

Bliss patted her sister's hand. "Well, dunno about Mom, but the twins – maybe not. Sometimes twins experiment and we know how wild Autumn can get, we've heard her and ... "

Julee's head was spinning, but she listened to her sister intently. Bliss had a plan to bring the twins into the fun and games and she outlined it brilliantly. Julee had to marvel at her younger sister's inventive mind.

"So – one at a time or both?"

Bliss smiled. "Both. In a day or so, then you can come home and 'catch' us, okay Jules? By the end of this week, we're going to be the kinkiest sluts on the block!"

"Hello. Earth to Bliss. Anyone there?"

"Huh. Oh sorry, zoned out for a sec."

It was Autumn who had nudged her, Julee and Tabby were engaged in a fervent sixty-nine beside them. Bliss sensed it was nearly over, she was right, there were shrieks and yelps and the sisters rolled off each other and sat up, slightly askew, but still hot as hell.

"Okay, that was hot!" Tabitha purred. "What a great way to spend an afternoon."

Bliss and Autumn were kissing, just light pecks, Autumn's taut, sculpted form never failed to arouse the tiny blonde – or the rest of her sisters, for that matter. In High School, Autumn had been slender, but delicate and another girl had beaten her up for talking to her boyfriend. With the fierce dedication the auburn-haired beauty put into everything, she joined a gym, began sculpting her body and within 6 months, she began to fill out and become the sleek, taut beauty she now was. She didn't bother taking revenge on the other girl – it was pointless, she knew she could win – and besides, it had inspired her on the path she now chose. She worked at the Gym where she trained and had lots of admirers, she could pick and chose as she liked. Her dedication had even inspired her sisters and mother, all the women were in excellent physical shape, though not as devoted as Autumn.

"I like the boots Autumn, they new?" Julee asked.

Autumn grinned. "Yep – I talked Chase into buying them for me." Chase was a corporate lawyer Autumn dated on occasion, he was a bit too staid for her, but a nice enough guy and okay in bed. "He was a bit of a jerk the other night, so these were his apology."

Tabitha asked her twin "What did he do?"

"He wanted to fuck me up the ass."

The girls winced. None of them particularly cared for anal, although fingers or a vibe could add a certain spark.

The sex had cooled down for a few minutes, so Bliss turned to Tabitha and asked "What'd you do this afternoon, Tabby?"

"I went to the library to check something out."

A puzzled look came over Bliss' face, Tabitha was many things, a scholar was not one of them. " You checked out a book?"

Tabitha chuckled. "No, I checked out a librarian. Martina Warner. She's hot and she can really eat pussy."

The girls all laughed. That did sound like Tabby.

No one was finished yet – Bliss mounted Autumn and began kissing her sister's breathtaking body, her large dark nipples, her smooth flesh, her shaved pussy and down her legs until she hit the tops of the boots. "You can take 'em off, if you want" Autumn told her.

"Fuck no, they're hot!" Bliss purred as she parted her sister's legs and began eating her out. She looked up for a second and saw that Julee was behind Tabitha and fucking her with her fingers, fast and furious. Of all of them, Tabitha was the noisiest, she was screaming and carrying on, which Bliss knew got Julee hot and bothered.

Bliss knew most of her sister's sexual appetites, she'd come to learn – and love – all of them over the past few months. Tabitha was the one her liked her sex fast and furious, Julee was slow and sensual like Bliss herself, Autumn liked to be creative, which suited her mercurial personality.

"Oh fuck, you little slut, you're incredible!" Autumn screeched as Bliss' skilled tongue delved deep into the heated cunt. Bliss knew her sister liked her to go deep and she always came up from between Autumn's legs with her face shining with juice, usually Autumn's twin was eager to clean it off.

Often at night, their rooms side by side, Bliss could hear the twins going at it and it made her smile to know she'd encouraged their kinky happiness.

Autumn's auburn locks were splayed on the pillow beneath her as tiny, adorable Bliss continued to suck her off. The girls had toys, but they used them rarely, it somehow seemed more intimate and loving to get each other off with hands, lips and fingers. Autumn loved the fact that Bliss seemed so cute, cuddly, innocent, but was in fact a perverted little slut who had instigated all of this.