Breakdown Cover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he asked, "Had they already fucked you before I arrived?"

"No. Honest."

"Don't sound so nervous. I know that's what's on their mind. So did they try it on in the dairy, and then chase you to the barn?"

I was in a real quandary. Was it like Harry had said, should I join forces with him and the other farm hands, after all, he was right, I am just an employee. And was he right about Mary? I mean, I screamed my lungs out for at least half a minute before they got me into the barn; surely she, or someone must have heard me.

So not being sure of which side of the fence I was standing, I opted for a non committal answer. "It was all a misunderstanding. I made a comment and they took it the wrong way. I think it gave them ideas. It was my own fault really. But it's ok, nothing came of it."

"So what was the comment?"

"Oh, it was nothing really." And then trying to change the subject, "Is this the horse box?"

He opened the door in the side of the big lorry, and folded down a run of steps, "Yes this is it. Up you go." And as I passed by the side of him as I made my way up, his hand made firm contact under, and central to the cheeks of my bottom. And as he followed me in, keeping himself right up close, he did his best to push his hand as far under my crotch as my skirt would allow.

As soon as we were both inside, he withdrew his hand, and drew up the steps, closing the door behind himself. For a second it went dark, and then as he flicked the light switch, I was able to see our surroundings. It was similar to being inside a caravan, apart from there being no windows. A small area to one side obviously served as the kitchen, and most of the rest of the perimeter had built-in seating. But the direction Bob was looking towards was a steep wooden stairway to an area above the drivers cab. And even before I complied with his ushering towards it, I realised this must be the sleeping area; and I was sure he wasn't taking me up there for a siesta. But as this was a prearranged condition of the job offer, I walked up to the steep staircase.

Then as I put my foot on the bottom step, I felt his hands on my waist. "Hold up, lets have this off. You won't want it getting all creased up." And with that he unbuckled the belt on my skirt, followed by the zip, and the skirt came off; being then draped across one of the side seating. Once the skirt was gone, I went to step up again, but he again spoke, "Not yet. Don't be so eager." And at that my knickers were pulled down and I stepped out of them.

This time I didn't re-step onto the staircase, not wanting to be accused a second time of being too keen. And as one hand reached around to the front of me, his other began to circle around caressing the cheeks of my bottom. "So far so good. Ok, spread your legs." I parted my legs, and stood motionless as he simultaneously probed my fanny with two fingers from one hand, and my bottom with a single finger from the other. It was no more than a second before he asked, "So they didn't fuck you?"

I didn't turn to answer him, "No honest. I promise."

"Well I don't believe your fanny is this wet without some kind of stimulation. It's obvious they've both fingered it?"

I didn't know if I should just come clean, but then I thought, Ned's the only one of them to have had his finger in me. So knowing I could answer this one honestly, I said, "No, honestly. I swear they haven't."

"So why are you so wet?"

But to answer this one, I knew I'd have to lie, "It's you."

"Me? I've only just touched you."

"I'm sorry. It was just what Mary told me about you. Your size. Since then I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I think maybe it was the thinking about you, and the scent I was giving off, which gave the two men in the dairy the wrong idea. I think they maybe thought it was them who were arousing me." When I stopped talking, the silence was ominous, and for a minute I thought he was going to challenge my made up explanation.

But then I felt his big hand in between my shoulder blades pushing me down, whilst his other arm was around the tops of my legs, pulling me back towards him. And so with me bent right over and my hands resting on the fourth step of the staircase, I felt his fat bell-end probing for my fanny. Then as his hands gripped my hips, he said, "I guess I'd better not keep you waiting any longer then."

And as the bell-end found my hole and pushed, my autopilot took over, and I heaved myself forcefully back onto him; and Mary hadn't been exaggerating! He was definitely from the same gene pool as Trevor and Bill. And as much as I'd now had several all night sessions with that pair, the sheer size of his cock still took some accommodating. But regardless of his monstrous size, which was equal to Trevor or Bill, there wasn't the same rush inside me. Now I'm not saying for one moment, that it wasn't doing the trick, because it was. And even at this point ten seconds into the fuck, I was well under his spell.

But there was something intangible missing. I'm talking here, in comparison to Trevor or Bill. And that's unexplainable really, because with him being a good few years younger and definitely fitter looking, this should have been a magnificent fuck. And it wasn't just that it was a short fuck, lasting no more than five minutes.

But despite what I've just said about it lacking that certain something, I still orgasmed. And it was a minor gusher, which still incapacitated me for a good minute. Meaning, that when he'd finished his pumping and pulled out, releasing my hips, I sank to the floor. Where I lay, heaving as my cum oozed from my fanny.

When I regained my senses, I sheepishly got to my feet, and asked, "Where d'you keep the cleaning stuff? I'll clean that up."

He got up from a side seat, and as he approached, his hands reached out towards me. At first, I stupidly thought he was about to cradle my face, and maybe even kiss me, saying no my sweet, it's alright. But wordless, his hands reached for the buttons on my blouse, and once they were all undone, off it came, being thrown to land on top of my skirt. And then, still without words, he turned me, unclasped my bra, and that joined my other clothes.

So now naked, he turned me back around and began sucking from nipple to nipple. And whilst one hand was squeezing my breasts, his other was around behind me; with fingers probing from fanny to bottom. And it wasn't just one finger he was probing up there with. Within the first minute, he'd gone from one, to two; getting both fingers right up inside up to their full length. But not content with that, he continued to draw more juices from my fanny, and then attempted three fingers at the same time. And as much as I was under his spell, the extreme pain as he rammed to the wide part where the fingers join his hand; was too much to bear without an audible wincing sound from me.

At that, he span me back around, and pushed me back down into the position he'd just had me in. So I gripped the step and prepared myself mentally for another fuck. The bell-end found my fanny, and up it went, gliding on juices which my fanny was supplying in abundance. Which was a good job, as after just three or four thrusts to his full length, out he pulled, and up my bottom he pushed. And to my surprise, despite the thickness of his cock, it went up relatively easily. It was the length, that my bottom couldn't take. But this wasn't about to stop him, and he rammed ferociously for maybe ten to fifteen minutes until his cock exploded. Pumping thrust after thrust deep up inside my bottom.

I won't say I didn't cum, because my fanny did give a pulsing show which lasted almost a minute. And during this pulsing, my hips spasmodically heaved and fanny juices flowed. But although I was rendered incapable of control over my body, I was still fully conscious all through my display. Which although shorter than the full blown orgasms I'd had with Trevor and Bill, the fact I was conscious made it all the more embarrassing.

But as soon as I regained control, and he realised I was functioning again, he said, "Right, go see Mary at the house, and she'll sort you out with cleaning tackle. Then once you've clean this place up, go see if they still need you in the dairy." And with that he was gone.

I looked around for my knickers, but they were nowhere to be found; and neither was my bra! So dressed in just blouse and skirt, I made my way across the yard to the house. As Mary invited me into the kitchen, she asked, "Was it good?"

I stupidly still felt an allegiance to her, and not wanting to hurt her feelings for her brother, I said, "He's big, isn't he?"

"Well yes. But surely you're used to that? I mean, aren't my uncles big?"

"Yes. But your Bob is more vigorous."

"Ah, I see. Yes, I suppose he is a bit bull at a gate. No foreplay, and not much finesse. I should have warned you about that. He hasn't hurt you, has he?"

"No. I'm ok, though I could maybe do with the use of your bathroom to get cleaned up. Oh, and I was wondering if maybe you could lend me some knickers. And maybe a bra. Mine seam to be missing."

"Ah yes, that's another thing. I thought about telling you about that. But then I decided it wasn't worth it. You see it's not so much that he collects them as trophies. It's kind of just his way of demonstrating to all the farmhands, that he's cock of the walk. He wants you like that for the rest of the day, so they'll all know he's had you. Otherwise I'd gladly give you some underwear. But as for the clean-up, you're in luck there; I've had a bidet installed in our bathroom. That way it'll not take you more than a couple of minutes. Otherwise, if Bob thought you were spending time soaking in the bath on his time, he'd likely blow a fuse."

"Well thank you for the use of your bathroom anyway. But before I get myself sorted, I came over to get a cleaning box, so I can clear-up a little spillage in the horse box."

As she opened a cupboard and pulled out a plastic container, crammed with cloths and various cleaning products, she casually asked, "What was it that got spilled?"

I blushed as I said, "It's me. Ever since that first time with your uncles, when I cum, it just gushes from me."

"My God! You're a genuine squirter?"

"Not really squirting. But I do lose quite a lot."

"And is that the same with your husband?"

"It never was. But it's been so long since we made love, I don't know if it's me who's different, or just the effect of being done by big cock."

She handed me the box, saying, "It'll be the cock size. Now you'd better get a wiggle on."

So I hurried off back to the horse box, and cleaned up the mess off the floor. When I got back to the house and went to hand the box of cleaning stuff back to Mary, she just pointed down to the cupboard she'd taken the box from, saying, "Oh, that's where they belong."

I walked across the kitchen past Mary and put the box away. But it's funny the effect that simple comment of hers had on me. Any other time I'd have not even thought a thing about it. But after the things Harry had said about workers and bosses, I'd definitely formed strong opinions about Bob. And now I was beginning to wonder about Mary.

But then after I'd closed the cupboard door, she said, "Ok, I'll show you to the bathroom." And once there, she showed me where to find the things I'd need; including some special lotion. "It's wonderful stuff, and made specifically for this purpose. So it's quite safe to slip some on your finger, straight from the bottle. You know, to clean up under the rim." Then on seeing my look, she added, "Yes I do mean inside. It's specially formulated to wash away your natural liquids, and with it, take away that aroma of recent sexual activity. Cos I'm guessing you'll be self-conscious enough going back out there without your knickers."

"Well yes, thank you."

"Ok, I'll leave you to it, but don't dawdle; Bob's a stickler for time keeping."

So I was soon washed, inside and out, and knickerless, I walked back to the dairy. When Ned saw me, he put down the broom he'd been pushing, and coming straight over to me, asked, "So was it as good as you'd expected?"

"Was what?"

"Don't come it. You know what I'm asking. Was it an earth shattering fuck? Did the earth move for you?"

"I did what I had to; that's all you need to know."

"I guessed as much. I don't know what's up with him. God's given him a cock men would kill for, and yet he hasn't got an ounce of romance in him. I know all men are lacking in that department, but it's like he was first in the queue for the cocks, and never got to the romance counter until it was closed." I was amazed at just how succinct his observations were, and although I didn't respond verbally to confirm this; the expression on my face must have sufficed. Because he added, "Yes, I knew that would strike a chord. Oh, and I see he's nicked your bra, so I'm guessing it feels quite draffy under your nether regions?" Again I didn't respond, but as I blushed, he said, "We've got a stash of unused knickers, but they are reserved for the use of fellow workers only. I'm assuming that's what you are. I mean you've not decided to be a brown nosed snitch?"

"I never told him anything. Honest."

"Don't fret yourself lass. I'd not be worried if you had. Like Harry told you. It'd be your word against both of ours. And even though he might threaten all sorts, there's no way he can sack both of us at the same time." Again he read my questing of his statement from my facial expression, without me asking. "No dairy man or even men, could know every beast in the heard like we do. It'd take six months to train anyone. And that would be with the help of one of us. If we left together, Bob'ud need to spend all his time, and like as not set on three or even four men. Given time, I grant you, any two men with anything about them, could learn it. But in the meanwhile it'd cost a fortune and like as not he'd lose a few beasts along the way. No lass, Harry, and me as safe, so long as we stick together. So what about you? Are you with us? There's no sitting on the fence. You're either for us, or agin us?"

"Well I'm obviously like Harry said earlier, an employee. So if I've got to take sides, I'm on your side."

"So d'you want to come and find yourself a pair of knickers. Or d'you like having the fresh air blowing over the hairy hill and whistling through happy valley?"

I blushed at the cheekiness, and begun to giggle at the vision his description had conjured-up, and then still tittering, I said, "You're a real rogue, aren't you? But yes please. I will take you up on your offer."

"I might be rogue, but at least I'm human. Come on then, let's get your fanny covered up." Then as he walked me into a room built onto the dairy, he said, "We ain't got no brassieres."

"Oh I guess that won't be too bad, at least I've got my blouse on."

The room looked like it was one they used as a tea-break/lunch room, as next to the wall was an old oak desk. The type you'd have found in an office environment some twenty years previous. But here, the desk top had empty cups, a coffee jar, bag of sugar and a tea caddy. He walked over to the desk, and as he opened a draw, and ushered me to take a look, he said, "What's the chance of you giving me a quick flash of that fanny before you go covering it up?"

I looked him straight in the eye, "You're not joking, are you?"

"No. Why would I joke about something like that?"

"You seriously expect me to just lift my skirt and let you have a look?"

"Well yes. It's no skin off your nose, and it would be a way of you showing me that you appreciate me giving you some knickers to protect your modesty."

I gave a half laugh, "Protect my modesty! So how is lifting my skirt and showing you my private parts protecting my modesty?"

"Ok don't. I was only asking."

So at that I began to lift out pairs of knickers, holding them between single fingers on each hand to gauge the size of them. And although they were all what I'd call a sensible everyday style. The sizes varied from ones with tiny waists that could only be suitable for a very young teenage girl, to circus big-top tent size, that would easily accommodate Mrs Droitwood from the farm shop. So I selected a pair that I was fairly confident would fit me, but as I turned back with the selected ones in my hand, he said, "I'm disappointed, I thought maybe you be a bit more appreciative. Still, I should have known better. These days, some people only know how to take." I hesitated, wondering whether to put them back, or should I just do as he'd asked. He obviously saw my dilemma, and he said, "Go on take them. The fanny flash wasn't a condition."

I placed the knickers on the desk, and then said, "If I show it to you, promise you won't grab a hold of it."

"I've already had my fingers in it. It's just a look I want now."

"Ok. But you stand back out of reach."

"Oh for God's sake, don't bother yourself. You'd think you had the bloody crown jewels under your skirt."

This instantly brought back memories of an expression Mary had used, and she was using it to describe women who she considered were stuffy and prudish. But here I was offering to let Ned have a look at my fanny, so why would he consider me to be prudish? "What's wrong? I didn't say you couldn't look. I was just worried you might make a grab for me."

"One minute you want to be part of our gang, and have our protection. The next you're saying you're scared of me, and you don't trust my word. Forget it lass. You're obviously on their side. I can't think why you didn't ask Lady Mary to loan you a pair of knickers."

That again brought back the reality of my relationship with Mary. She'd said I had to go without knickers, so her brother could get some weird pleasure by demonstrating he'd fucked me. So knowing I was probably better off being under Ned's protection than Mary's, I took hold of the hem of my skirt, and as I began to lift it, I said, "I'm sorry. I do trust you. Come on get a look at it if you want." He stepped up towards me, and placing his hands on my waist, lifted and then lowered me to a sitting position on the edge of the desk. But even before he'd placed me down, I was saying, "What are you doing. Put me down." Then as he did put me down, and backed himself just one step away, I said, "What did you do that for?" And from the instant he'd gripped my waist; I'd obviously loosed the hem of my skirt, and let it fall back.

"To get a better look. Now lift your legs open, and get your feet up on the desk either side of you."

"Oh no. I didn't say I'd display myself like that."

"You're no bloody fun, are you? It's only a look for God's sake."

"I never agreed to anything as vulgar as that."

He turned, and started to walk back across the room, saying as he went, "I give up. You sort yourself out. I've got work to do."

It was only moments before he reached the door, and when he opened it, he didn't hesitate, nor look back. And so, just as he was pulling the door closed behind himself, I called out, "Ned. PLEASE COME BACK."

He stopped in the doorway, and with his hand still on the door, asked, "What is it now?"

"You can have a look. A proper look." And with that, I lay myself back at a slight angle, using my hands stretched out behind myself for support. And then I lifted and a spread my legs to a full splits, so my feet were up on the table top either side of me. I hadn't pulled up my skirt, so it was still draped down in front of me, covering me up completely.

I'd expected him to just march back in, and lift my skirt, and then who knows. I'd hoped he'd keep his word and just look. But in the vulnerable position I was in, especially with my arms behind me, I knew he'd be able to do pretty much anything he wanted to.