Breakfast on Sunday Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Karenkay
Karenkay
5,863 Followers

"Did he shove it inside you fast?"

"No! Phil gently eased the head between my pussy lips and started rocking his body back and forth until it finally popped inside. I remember tightening up my body as he held himself very still for a moment."

"Did it hurt you?"

Jeannie paused telling her story for a moment then continued. "It hurt a little but I was still very wet and getting more wet as Phil kept stroking his cock until he was fully inside me."

Jeannie laughed again then continued. "Phil took my hand and let me feel it and I remember how I slipped my fingers around it and felt where it had entered my pussy. My skin felt stretched around his cock. I remember thinking how it must look like a rubber band holding a bunch of pencils together."

"Had you started taking the pill at the time?"

"No. I had completely forgotten about them but never thought about it until Phil shot his load inside me. Lenny! I could feel it as it shot inside me like a fire hose! It made me orgasm again when I felt how hot it was shooting into my womb."

"What happened next?"

"We screwed practically half the night and fell asleep only to wake up during the night and screw again."

Jeannie laughed as she recalled. "I remember rushing out the next morning and buying something to clean out my pussy. I made an appointment with Doctor Brown that Monday and went right on the pill!"

"It's a good thing you didn't get pregnant that night!"

"Yes. I realized that now. I was so caught up in the moment at the time!"

Lenny leaned over and started kissing her neck and moved further down to her breasts until he took one of her nipples in his mouth and gently gave it a bit. Jeannie was aroused and quickly helped Lenny take off his shirt.

They began kissing passionately while she unfastened her jeans and within seconds was scooting up on the bed naked as Lenny followed.

Lenny stroked her pussy as they kissed and slowly moved down to capture one of her breasts back in his mouth as she grabbed hold of his hand and pressed it into her mound.

Jeannie was aroused to the point she didn't need or desire any foreplay and quickly spread her legs as Lenny climbed on top. He inserted his cock between her pussy folds and pushed forward with ease as she wrapped her legs around him.

Lenny kissed her again then whispered. "It's been so long since I wanted to do that again."

Jeannie held onto his back and guided his body down onto hers as they fucked until she reached her first climax. Lenny felt her pussy milking his cock as she came and couldn't hold out any longer and shot his hot load into her waiting belly.

They kissed while his cock went soft inside her then Lenny slowly moved to the side as Jeannie stroked her pussy and smiled over at him.

"Do you feel better now?"

Lenny smiled at Jeannie and stroked her hair before giving her another kiss. He reached out and massaged her big boobs as he admired her curves and kissed her shoulder. She wrapped her arm around his neck as he laid his head down on her chest as she played with her wet pussy.

Lenny starred down at her neatly trimmed mound as she dipped her finger between her pussy lips and played with his cum.

Lenny tried to imagine how Phil's black cock looked as it stretched her once tight pussy. He found himself wondering and wanting to know more about their relationship. He wanted to know what they've done and how they did it. He glanced over at the pole and wondered if Jeannie danced around it for Phil.

He was determined to find out everything!

Karenkay
Karenkay
5,863 Followers
12