Breaking Article 134 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what, sir?" I asked again, not really paying attention. My tongue flicked out to lick at the juncture of his thumb and forefinger, where they rested on his cock, he had cum there.

"How do I taste, private?"

"Mmm," I glanced up his body to meet his eyes. "Delicious."

The look he gave me was hot and dangerous. He slid his fingers into my hair and gripped me in the back of my head painfully. He tugged my head forward and lifted his cock, pressing it to my lips. "Now suck it," he ordered.

I grinned at him, without humor and all teeth. Usually that threat was enough to shrivel the biggest erection and make the man turn tail and run. Not so the major. He gave me my grin back and pressed his cock head against my teeth. His voice was harsh and commanding. "Suck it, private."

He squeezed with the hand at the back of my head, pulling my hair a little. This wasn't about a blowjob. This was about domination and submission. In all of my sexual relationships I had always been the dominant partner, they followed my lead. This was a subtle power I had no wish to give up.

I looked at the cock I dearly wanted to suck and his hand twisted in my hair. "Suck my cock private. Make it hard," he growled.

Not bloody likely. There was no way in hell that man would dominate me. Or any other man, for that matter. I looked up momentarily to glare at him. "No, sir."

His fist clenched around his cock. A muscle in his jaw ticked. "Whatcha gonna do, sir? Bend my dogtags'n send me to Saudi?" I taunted the tiger in him. He squeezed my head tighter and growled incoherently.

I leaned forward, dragging hair through his fingers, and licked his balls. He eased up on my head and groaned. I pressed my shoulder between his legs and he obligingly opened up his stance into a position that would, no doubt, grow rapidly uncomfortable. I lapped leisurely at his balls for a while, eyes closed, nothing more than dragging my tongue over their wrinkled surface.

The hand he had on his cock eased down to cup my cheek. One of my hands went to his ass, the other to his cock to push it up and out of the way. Opening my lips wide, I pulled one of his balls into my mouth with my tongue. My pussy twitched at the naughtiness of the whole situation. There I was, PFC nobody with the major's testicle in my mouth. I groaned around his flesh, imagining myself on my knees doing this very thing in formation, or in his office, or in the showers after PT. Any number or obscene situations danced in my head, making me want his cock even more.

My lips moved to the crevice between his thigh and balls and sucked delicately there, then I gently scraped my teeth over his flesh. His thighs quivered against my shoulders and he dug his fingers into my hair again, holding my mouth to that spot. Turning my head, I lashed out and sank my teeth into his thigh, not that hard, but enough to shock him into letting go of my hair. I turned my oral attention to the other side of his sac, going at the opposite spot with my lips, teeth and tongue.

His cock had grown against the hand cupping it to his belly, I was sorely tempted to stroke it. I rubbed my thumb across the tip, discovering it to be wet, and he shuddered. My mouth watered. I delicately pressed my bottom teeth to the rear of his balls and rubbed, my tongue flicking over whatever surface it could reach.

His thighs shook harder and he began to sink downwards. He was groaning and cussing quietly, I could barely hear him over the roaring of my blood in my ears. His cock throbbed against my palm and my pussy steadily dripped my juices onto my inner thighs.

Canting my head at an awkward angle, I managed to fasten my lips to the spot where his inner thigh sloped up to meet his buttocks. I wrapped my fingers around his cock and squeezed, wiggling them slightly. I sucked on the skin between my teeth, hard. He yelped and his hips jerked, shoving his cock through my fist. I managed to keep a hold on the skin I was sucking on, marking it thoroughly.

Once again I returned to his balls, rubbing my lips over them, then my tongue. I let go of his cock, instead pushing it against his belly again. Delicately, I set my teeth into the base of his cock, where cock met balls. Abruptly, he pushed my head away. Twisting, he sat down, legs splayed. He crooked a finger at me, grabbing his cock with one hand. "Suck me," he ordered hoarsely.

I climbed to my feet, legs spread and stared down at him. "No." My voice was soft, stubborn. "Sir."

"You little teasing bitch," he growled. "Suck my cock. Now. That's an order private."

I put my hands on my hips. "Say please." I let an insulting moment pass. "Sir."

We glared at each other. This man would own me, if I gave him half a chance. Not bloody likely.

His gaze dropped to my pussy. I was suddenly and acutely aware of it, of the slight draft cooling the wet surface, the swollen lips of my sex, but mostly of my throbbing clitoris. My nipples hardened. He grinned dangerously at the sight of them. "You want me." He sounded arrogant, and a little surprised.

"Yessir," I said, rubbing my hands across my belly. "I want you."

"Tell me what you want," he demanded.

My eyes half closed and I groaned deep in my chest. I felt another rush of wetness against my thighs. His eyes darkened when he looked at it. My fingers bypassed my pussy and rubbed my thighs and hips. "I want to fuck you. I want to lick you. I want to suck you. I want all of you, sir."

He jiggled his fist, making his cock wiggle almost ridiculously. It was sexy as hell. "Here's my cock, why won't you suck it?"

My fingers brushed my pussy and I spread the wetness up my navel. "I won't take your orders, sir." I reached down and spread open my pussy lips. His gaze locked on my open pussy and he licked his lips. Briefly, teasingly, I touched my clit. He groaned with me.

Moving my fingers up to my nipples, I stepped forward until I straddled his hips. I knelt there, pressing my pussy to the knuckles wrapped around his cock. I rubbed back and forth, moaning. Reaching down, I grasped his cock and hand, pulling them up, pushing the head into my opening. I started grinding my hips down, to take him deep inside.

"You want to fuck my cock bad, don't you private," he bit out around gritted teeth.

"Mmm yessir," I moaned. His other hand moved, two long fingers slipped inside my pussy, pushing his cock out of the way.

"Too bad. You can't fuck it ‘til you suck it. Get off me." He let go of his cock and pushed me back. Startled, I fell, landing between his legs. He stood up and looked down at me, hands on hips. "You want my cock private, you'll get it. My way. My rules."


My mouth opened and I stared past his upright penis to his face. I could see my wetness on his throbbing cock, reflecting the firelight.

"All you have to do, little girl, is get on your knees, put your hands behind your back and open your mouth and say ‘Please, sir, let me suck your cock, sir.'" He grinned mirthlessly.

"But- but..." I spluttered to a halt, not having any idea what to say next. I had never, in my wildest fantasies, dreamed that he would deny himself a good fuck. Guys just don't do that.

"Let me know when you're ready to take my orders, private." He gave me a mock salute, turned on his heel and left the cabin. A few moments later I heard a splash from the direction of the lake. I retreated to the chair I'd been in and sulked. Childish behavior, yes, but it still felt really good.

He came in a while later, dripping wet from the lake, his cock hanging semi-limply and his nipples were hard little nubs from the chill. He stood in front of the fire, his back to it, and stared at me, smirking. I glowered back, my bottom lip sticking out. I didn't seem to have the will power to make the lip behave.

He put on an erotic little show for me. He rubbed his close cropped hair, then sliced his palms down his chest and tight abdomen. His cock started to grow, pulling away from his body. He grabbed it and started working his fist over it slowly, his eyes locked on mine. "All you have to do is obey," he said, "and my cock is all yours."

I gritted my teeth, baring them in the effort to keep from sliding out of the chair to my knees. I was so aroused, despite my anger, that if he touched my pussy I would cum. I reached for my clit. His voice whipped at me. "Atten-hut!!"

Too conditioned to obey that particular order, I leaped to my feet and came to attention without even thinking about it. He smiled, satisfied. "If I can't have your pussy, you can't either." He strode towards me. My eyes darted nervously, still locked up, wondering if I dared relax my posture or not. I didn't. I couldn't. With true Drill Sergeant style, he got into my face. "Don't touch that pussy."

My jaw worked and I managed to stammer out a yessir. Satisfied with that, he stood back and grinned at me, arms crossed.

"All you have to do, private, is drop to your knees, put your hands behind your back, and beg me to let you suck my cock."

"No sir," I stated firmly. My tone was far more convinced that I was, already my knees were weakening.

"Go sit somewhere private. I don't want to see you unless you're crawling towards me to beg for my cock," he ordered, pointing towards the chair I'd vacated. Contrary as always, I went to the porch and sat on the swing.

The sun was just past setting. It was dusk and the mosquitoes were out in force. I had entirely too much exposed skin for that to be comfortable. Looking at the door, then the lake, I decided I needed to cool off before going back inside. The lake was icy, and doused some of my raging lust, but not enough of it.

12