Breaking Article 134 Ch. 04

Story Info
Is the fantasy worth the price?
3.5k words
4.68
33.7k
7
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slinking back into the cabin, I noticed he'd ensconced himself on the old couch with a laptop. He was busily typing away at it, pausing every few moments to take a pull at his cock. He'd put on a pair of wire rimmed glasses that made him look incredibly sexy. So much for my dip in the lake.

I stood in front of the fire, letting it dry my skin, and stared at the bricks above it. This was not what I'd imagined when I'd driven to the airport parking lot. I was getting the nasty feeling that I was way out of my league, playing with fire. None of the guys I'd dated were remotely like him. I realized, suddenly, that was just it. I had just dated "guys" before. The major was all man.

I looked at the major from the corner of my eye. He was ignoring me. Sighing, I decided I may as well turn in, it had been a long day already. Perhaps tomorrow we could cease this nonsense. Padding silently on bare feet, I went to the bed and crawled into it, stretching out on my belly. I hmmed into the blankets, my eyes drowsily closing to the sound of his fingers on the keyboard. I felt oddly content.

After a bit, I heard him set the laptop aside and stand up. I opened my eyes to see him looming over me. "Roll over," he murmured, his eyes on my ass. I did as requested, stretching luxuriously. He smiled.

He stretched out on top of me. Spreading my legs to accommodate him, I smiled. Perhaps we were ceasing this nonsense now. It was about time. He gave me deep, stirring kisses, a mating of the tongues. His fingers ran up my ribs and along my arms to thread themselves with mine. I kissed him back, losing myself in him. He eased my hands up, above my head to the brass headboard. His fingers on one hand traced a path of pure sensation from my wrist to my waist. Moaning, I arched my back, pressing myself into him. He groaned into my mouth, sucking on my tongue. I lost track of everything but his lips on mine. His tongue retreated, drawing mine into his mouth.

I felt the rope suddenly jerk tight against my wrists. My eyes flew open in shock and I jerked my hands, but they didn't move. He lifted his head as his hands rapidly moved, completing the job. I jerked wildly at the ropes, bucking underneath him. Infuriated, I sank my teeth into the muscles of his neck, near his jugular. I ground down, trying to penetrate the skin. He shoved his thumb into the joint of my jaw, forcing my mouth open. He climbed off and stood over me, grinning. I kicked at him, hissing.

I scrunched up, getting my teeth into the rope that bound me, working at the knot. He caught my ankle and pulled me down easily. He tied my leg, ignoring my kicking. Some of the kicks landed on his arms and chest; they must have hurt, but he didn't show it. It didn't take him long to similarly tie my other ankle, my legs widespread.

I glared at him, my eyes promising all sorts of nasty retribution. I was too furious to say anything coherent, so I fumed.

He completely ignored me. Instead, he fetched his shaving kit and looked at the bite in the small mirror. I grinned a nasty little grin. No less than that rat bastard deserved. Deep impressions of my teeth were in a nice red, blue and black oval right over his aorta. He spent a few moments rinsing the bite before returning to the bed.

"New rule, private. You're only allowed to bite me when I'm fucking you. Do it again and I'll spank that ass for you."

I bared my teeth at him, a silent promise. His cock went from limp to hard so fast I almost missed it. I was getting the feeling that the man liked my defiance.

"Don't push me, private."

"Fuck you, sir."

"Only after you've asked permission to suck my cock."

I turned my head, silently dismissing him. I shut my eyes and tried to get myself un-pissed.

His weight made the bed dip, he settled himself between my spread legs. His fingers probed at my pussy, opening it to his gaze. He could see as well as feel that it was still wet. I could feel his hot breath against my widespread lips. Lifting my head, I watched as he dipped his head moments before I felt the hot stab of his tongue deep inside.

I swallowed a moan and twisted my pussy away from him, as far as I could at least. He followed, his tongue delving into me, licking and tasting. He sucked first on one lip, then the other. I whimpered. He pressed a little kiss to the top of my slit then looked up at me. I met his eyes and noticed he was smiling.

"You have a pretty little pussy." His voice licked over me like his tongue had moments ago. "Can't keep it from getting wet for me, can you, private? You are wet for me." As if I didn't notice. To emphasize his point he slid two fingers deep inside. I couldn't quite strangle the squeal that brought. His smiled widened, then he slid his tongue back in. I shut my eyes and just felt.

He sucked at my clit, petting me on the inside with his fingers. My eyes flew open and my hips bucked up against him. He'd found it. That spot inside that made all my nerves crackle and muscles clench. I could feel him grinning against me.

With his tongue and fingers he brought me to the brink of orgasm, so close that I almost made the leap. Then he backed off, pulling his fingers out and his tongue away. He waited a few minutes, watching my pussy suck at the air, desperately needing his fingers and tongue again. When I'd relaxed enough to suit him, he returned to my pussy, dragging me back towards orgasm.

He did this several times, until a few flicks of his tongue and a single thrust of his fingers made me start screaming. I was so aroused it hurt, I'd never been this desperate to cum before in my life. I'd have given just about anything to orgasm.

"Beg me. Ask my permission to let you cum," he said hoarsely.

Anything but that. A whiny little whimper escaped my throat and I found the will to shake my head no. He just smiled at me, his mouth shiny with my juices.

"You will," he promised. My eyes widened. He lowered his mouth to my pussy again.

I jerked at the ropes, not to get away from him, but to wrap myself around him and force him against my pussy. One good rub and I'd explode. Noises I barely recognized as mine came from me, my hips wriggled madly. Still he kept his touches light and just short of the relief I needed. He continued his practice of bringing me to the point of orgasm, then backing off.

"Pleeeeeeease." Was that me?

"What, private?" he asked mildly, his fingers idly thrusting in and out of my grasping pussy. My chest heaved and I shook my head, trying to deny my weakness.

"Please make me cum," I panted, a pathetic attempt at begging. He just smiled and licked at my clit, teasing me even more. It wasn't enough. I tried again. "Please let me cum."

"Ask my permission. Just like they taught you in basic." Was his voiced strained? I couldn't tell. He pulled his fingers out and nuzzled at my pussy.

My need to cum warred with my need to remain in charge of my own body. My pussy won. "Begging the major's pardon," I gasped out. "Would the major please grant the private permission to orgasm, sir."

"Good girl," he praised, patting my hip. "That wasn't so hard was it?"

"No, sir." I wiggled my hips enticingly, trying to remind him of my needy pussy. He kissed the top of my slit again. He swiped his tongue across the length of my lips, after the juices no doubt. His fingers patted me.

"Does the private have the major's permission to cum, sir?" I asked faintly. My pussy was swollen, begging and empty. I needed an orgasm so badly that I wanted to scream.

"Yes, private," he assented, then thrust his fingers deep, sawing them in and out quickly. I started gasping and panting all over again, my ass thrusting my pussy up at his fingers. He pressed his tongue firmly against my clit and rubbed it just like I needed.

I came hard, screaming with the wonderful release. The orgasm started deep within, spreading like fire along the pulsing muscles to my clit. From there it sizzled along my spine to my brain, making me see stars. I vaguely remember hearing myself howling, panting, whimpering, and begging. I may have said things I was sure to regret later. It was the most intense cum I'd ever experienced.

I was slow returning to earth, my muscles relaxing and my pussy replete. It was some time before I noticed the major stretched out beside me. He was smiling at me tenderly, one calloused thumb absently rubbing one of my nipples. I opened my eyes and stared at him. He kissed me briefly on the lips.

"Good girl," he praised again. A flash of resentment ran through me. I didn't like being called agood girl. "Lick my face clean, then you can get some sleep. We'll see if you remember your lesson tomorrow."

Don't hold your breath. He moved closer to me, once again putting himself in range of my teeth. The thought didn't even occur to me, I simply licked myself from his face and neck. Afterwards, he slid his fingers in my mouth and I sucked them clean as well. He pressed a kiss to my forehead. "Get some sleep."

The major had obviously gotten up before I had, the cabin was empty and I was untied. I sat up and looked around. His bag was sitting where it had been, but mine was gone. I went to the rickety veranda. The Porsche was still there, relief flooded me.

He returned an hour or so later, wearing his PT shorts, shoes and nothing else. I admired his long, muscled body, he was magnificently somewhere between lean and thickly muscled. As he strode towards me, muscles rippling under his smooth hide, I was forcibly reminded of one of the reasons for my nearly intolerable infatuation.

Stepping onto the porch, he took my hands and inspected my wrists. He rubbed his thumb across the chafed skin. "I didn't want to tie you up," he said, as if it were all my fault. I frowned. "You have such soft skin, I should have brought softer rope."

"You planned to tie me up, sir?" I demanded hotly, my temper getting away from me. I almost demanded that he take me home, immediately. Almost.

"No, I didn't plan on it, but I knew I'd have to." He tugged me into the cabin. "You're a hellion."

"Hellion is archaic. Sir," I snapped.

"Okay. You're a stubborn bitch." He sounded too gleeful about that. I wanted to strangle him. He touched the bite mark on his neck. "With teeth."

"I don't like being tied up and I don't like being called a little girl." Was I whining? I wanted to sound gruff and mean. "Sir."

"You're little. You're a girl," he pointed out.

"Don't call me a little girl, sir," I growled, doing a fair imitation of his tone and poking him in the chest with my finger. "And don't tie me up again, sir."

He grinned down at me, obviously pleased. "There's my hellcat."

"Hellion, hellcat." I looked up at him suspiciously. "You sound like you've been reading romance novels, sir."

He was unrepentant. "Stole it off your desk. Shame, shame, Private Wright. You shouldn't be reading that smut during duty hours."

"You're in an awfully good mood, sir," I grumbled, dropping down onto the couch and glaring at my knees. I hated morning people. I was not a morning person. They had no right to be so damned cheerful before noon.

"I don't hear women screaming ¡ÆPlease make me cum, sir! Don't ever stop licking me! Oh my God, sir!!!!' very often." His grin widened. "You promised to do whatever I wanted at the top of your lungs. Anything, you said."

"I can't be held responsible for whatever I said during orgasm, sir." I blushed to the roots of my hair.

"It doesn't matter Wright," he said, suddenly serious. "You're mine. You belong to me. I own you."

"No, sir," I said coldly. "You don't."

He put his nose inches from mine. "Yes, Wright. I do. You will admit it."

Not bloody likely. He glared down at me, obviously not liking my expression one bit. That was fine with me, I didn't particularly care for his either. "I can see that you didn't learn a damned thing last night, private."

My mutinous stare matched his angry eyes. "No," I grumbled through me teeth. "Sir."

I found myself tied to the bed again. I wasn't sure how he'd accomplished it, considering the fight I put up. I'd kicked, squirmed, and fought with all the dirty little tricks I knew, but nothing I did seemed to faze him. I couldn't even get my teeth into him either. I made a mental note to take some karate classes.

He took me through a reiteration of last night's "lesson" with his fingers. It didn't take nearly as long, as near as my pleasure fogged brain could reckon, to get me to the point where I threw my pride to the winds and begged him. I was too easy, embarrassingly so, at least to my mind.

"Begging the major's pardon, sir. Would the major please grant permission for the private to cum, sir?" I was disgusted and pleading all at the same time. He smiled down at me and thrust his fingers inside in a way that made my entire body buck.

"My cock." He reminded, wriggling his fingers. I shuddered, but didn't quite manage to orgasm.

I knew exactly what he wanted. I almost cried. Desire and pride fought inside. The chimera of orgasm danced just beyond my reach, my brain was melting. Pride didn't put up much of a fight. "Begging the major's pardon, sir." I whimpered when he twisted his fingers and pulled them away. "Would the major please grant permission for the private to suck the major's cock, sir?"

He pulled his cock out of the shorts and brought it towards my lips. I opened my mouth wide, eyes fixed on the dripping slit in the head. He pulled it away from me. "Ah ah ah private. Follow instructions."

Jerking a little at the ropes holding my hands, I closed my mouth. Somewhere, somehow, I'd completely lost control of the situation.

"Good." Damn he sounded smug. I was beginning to back farther and farther off of my orgasmic high, getting more sense. "Anytime you want this to stop, all you have to say is uncle. I'll understand and let you go."

That confused me. I looked up at my hands, then at him. He sat on the bed next to me. "This isn't a game, Wright. I'm going to teach you to submit to me, but only as far as you're willing to go."

I turned this concept over in my mind a few times. I understood it, recalling to mind the old saying that the slave is in control, not the master. Right above the animated gif on a bad porno site of a trussed up woman getting whipped. Mentally, I rebelled at the slave/master image, even while I acknowledged it in his attempts to dominate me. I pulled at the ropes again, just to feel them. How much was I willing to bind myself to this man. Enough, I discovered, enough.

"I understand, sir."

He smiled at me and slid his fingers back inside my pussy. I gasped, then groaned. Then he left me. I found myself getting angry all over again. The man left me high and dry, after I'd swallowed my pride and everything. He was gone forever, probably twenty minutes, but with my arms tied it seemed like forever.

After puttering around the small room a bit, he untied me. I sat up and rubbed my wrists, looking around. He'd bathed in the lake and was, once again, as naked as I was. He had also fetched a cooler and laid out a small breakfast of fruit and bagels on the table. I suddenly wanted an Egg McMuffin.

"Come here," he said from one of the chairs at the chipped, linoleum-covered table.

For some inexplicable reason, I was suddenly nervous, as if I were a virgin all over again. This was ridiculous. Diffidently, I stood and made my way over to him. This was not me at all. I was bold, brash, and impulsive. I did not do anything diffidently. He smiled at me again. So, I'd done something right.

"Ask me for my cock again," he ordered.

My mulish stubborn streak slammed through me with the force of a freight train. I took a step back, taking my pussy out of the range of his fingers. "Not bloody likely, sir."

"Do I need to get the rope out again, private?" He sounded more impatient than angry.

I eyed him suspiciously. The man outweighed me by at least 100 pounds and seemed to know what I was going to do before I did. Even though there was, there seemed to be no acceptable alternative to that rope. It rankled and thrilled all at the same time. "Begging the major's pardon, sir," I stated in precise military tones. "Would the major please grant the private permission to suck the major's cock, sir?"

"You address officers at attention, private, or didn't they teach you that in basic?"

I swallowed a growl and snapped to attention. "Begging the major's pardon, sir." My tone went slightly beyond military to barely snide. He frowned. "Would the major please grant the private permission to suck the major's cock, sir?"

He waggled his erection at me. "Come get your breakfast, private."

"You intend to starve me, sir?" I demanded, incensed, when I figured out what he was talking about.

"Of course not." He waved a hand negligently over the table. "Consider this dessert. Now get on your knees and suck it."

Suck nothing. I dropped to my knees between his spread legs and set my teeth into it. He hissed when they squeezed him ever so delicately. I came at his cock from the side, wrapping my mouth around the shaft just below the head. Curling my tongue around it, I pulled his shaft deeper into my mouth. I found the sweet spot on the underside just below the head with my hind teeth.

I could hurt him, but I wouldn't. Instead, I chose a subtle disobedience. I would not suck on his cock. Teeth, lips, tongue and fingers, but no sucking. I would take his cum from him, without a single suck. With that goal in mind, I redoubled my efforts, bringing my fingers up to his shaft and balls.

Groaning, he eased back in the chair and gave me complete access to his privates. I worked over him with my teeth like an ear of corn, my fingers rubbing and stroking firmly where ever my mouth wasn't. His hips started grinding upwards. His hands moved to my head, trying to guide my mouth over the to the tip. My hand moved faster on base, my knuckle pressed tighter to the patch of skin between his balls and ass, making small circles.

His hands were insistent, he brushed the head against my lips. I opened them and allowed him to slide inside. He started thrusting in and out of my mouth shallowly, grunting with every inward stroke. My hand still worked on his cock, matching the strokes into my mouth, somehow I managed to keep my teeth out of him.

"Fuck, I'm cumming." He sounded surprised. His hand pushed mine out of the way and took over on his shaft. With a strangled grunt, he started spurting into my mouth. His hips worked convulsively, his hand squeezed towards the head, and I did my best to swallow all of his cum.

After licking a few stray drops from the tip of his cock and my lips, I went around to a chair and sat down. Calmly, with as much regal dignity as I could muster, I began to eat.

"You may make yourself cum now," he stated after he'd recovered enough to eat his own breakfast. I paused long enough to slant him a glance, then returned my attention to my food.

"Private, you can cum."

"Thank you, sir," I said politely, then resumed eating. He stared at me for a few moments, then ate his own breakfast. I finished before he did.