Breaking Article 134 Ch. 07

Story Info
What it looks like when things fall apart.
5.1k words
4.76
33.1k
4
2

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/09/2022
Created 09/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting up in the morning was pure hell. Somehow, I made it through PT without breaking down. Thankfully, the Major had absented himself. While I showered and dressed in my inspection uniform, I cursed myself for the billionth time. How could I be such a stupid little fool. How could I let something like this happen? How could I let myself get so deep into a man I could never have?

I was angrier at myself than I'd ever been before. The slight soreness in my pussy naggingly reminded me with every step that I'd had the Major's cock inside of it. How stupid. Even dumber was the pain in my chest where my heart was hurting. I couldn't have fallen in love with him, it was too fast, but it damned sure felt like it. Maybe I should put in a 4187 requesting a transfer.

I had a few minutes before inspection, enough time to go down to my office in the dungeon and check to be sure my uniform was presentable, maybe slap another coat of polish on my boots. On my desk was a small, brown, paper-wrapped package. Odd, I'd never seen it before, normally things were shipped to us in boxes, not paper wrapped packages. I sat down and contemplated it. A neatly typed label bore my name and nothing else. Hesitantly, my heart in my throat, I carefully opened the package, revealing a velvet lined box bearing a jeweler's name stamped in gold leaf. Slowly, not daring to breathe, I opened the long box. A gold necklace spilled out like running water, leaving nothing but a note on the silk liner.

I opened the note, my fingers trembling. "Your collar, never take it off. Sierra this time. You are mine." I could hear the Major's voice in my mind, repeating the words that set my heart racing. I carefully folded the note and picked up the necklace. It was a simple gold chain, 24 karat, barely long enough to be hidden by the collar of my shirt, per Army regulations. The mouth of the clasp could either attach to the end, where my shirt would hide it, or somewhere along the chain, to turn it into a choker style necklace. It had single charm on it, a ring like one would find on a collar.

I thought about the ramifications of this gift, what donning it would mean. Accepting it would be a tacit agreement to continue my submission to him. The thought terrified me and excited me all at the same time. I didn't want to give up any of my autonomy, but it was thrilling and felt oddly safe to give myself into his keeping. I stared at the chain in my hand, I already knew the answer. I belonged to my Major. I always would. I put it on, arranging it around my throat so that the barest glimmer of gold was visible above the collar of my shirt. After disposing of the box and note carefully, I hurried to take my place in formation.

I stood at attention hoping that my "hundred mile" stare passed muster. In front of me, my Major inspected my uniform. His gaze lingered on my throat for a moment and the barest hint of satisfaction touched his eyes. He stared at my chest for a moment, my nipples perked right up to meet his gaze. After a few moments intent inspection, he moved onto the next person in line. I wanted to drop to my knees and beg him to come back to me, but forced myself to stand straight.

Silently, I retreated to my office in the Dungeon after we'd be dismissed. I pulled out my Monday morning paperwork and pretended to be absorbed in it. Instead, I thought about the necklace around my neck, the Major, and all of the ugly consequences. Once again, terrifying visions of Club Fed danced in my brain. I went into the storeroom and found a dusty copy of the Manual for Courts-Martial.

There wasn't a specific article for fraternization, it was listed under the so-called "catch all" article, Article 134. Article 125 was also applicable. Sodomy was essentially defined as sex other than penile penetration of the vagina. Penetration, no matter how slight, is enough to complete the offense. I paused for a moment, thinking about the Major's cock penetrating my mouth. My nipples came to attention again and my pussy started getting mushy. I couldn't believe it. The Manual for Courts-Martial was turning me on.

"Wright, what in the hell are you reading?" Mendez's voice lashed at me, making me jump. I slapped the book shut and jerked it into my lap. In retrospect, that activity made me that much more suspicious.

"The, er, Manual for Courts-Martial."

"The what?"

I held the book up mutely. He crossed the room in three long strides and jerked the book from my hand.

"Why are you reading this, Private Wright?" He hadn't used that tone with me since I'd first arrived in the company. I paled slightly.

"I was bored?" A paltry offer of an excuse.

"If you're bored, I can keep you plenty busy." He slammed the book on the table and reached into the collar of my tee shirt. His finger dug the gold necklace up. "You know better than to have personal jewelry visible during an inspection."

"Get your hands off that soldier, sergeant." The Major's voice exploded in muted fury. "You have no business touching her."

Sergeant Mendez, the stickler for military bearing and following military courtesies, lounged against my desk and gave the Major a malignant look. I shrank deeper into my chair. "Isn't that what you should be telling yourself, major?"

The Major turned purple with rage, a vein on his head stood out. "You're treading a thin line, sergeant. You had better watch yourself."

"You leave my soldier alone, you son of a bitch. I don't want to hear any fucking excuses from you and I don't to want to see you within 20 feet of her. This is your only warning. No fucking officer is going to fuck my soldiers and get the fuck away with it. That girl doesn't need your brand of horseshit."

"I'll do whatever I damned well please, sergeant. Not you or anyone else is going to dictate to me. If you try to fuck Wright or my career with this disgusting innuendo, you will be sorry."

"Don't threaten me, you piece of shit."

"Stop it!" They ignored me.

"Mind your own fucking business, sergeant. I'd never do anything to hurt Wright. You keep up with this shit you're accusing me of and you'll hurt her worse than I ever could. It's up to you, sergeant."

"Fuck you, major."

"Not even on your best day, sergeant."

Their voices had gone from gutturally threatening hisses to progressively louder. Much more and their words would bounce up the stairwell into the main hallway of the battalion. The colonel's office wasn't very far away. I glanced nervously at the door. "Sir, sarn't. Please."

"Don't try me, major."

"Whenever you feel froggy, sergeant, you just go ahead and jump. Until then, mind your own fucking business." The Major pivoted on a heel and stormed from the office.

Slowly, Sergeant Mendez turned to face me. "When are you due to PCS?"

"Not for a while, sarn't. Why?"

"Shit." He sat on my desk and stared speculatively at me. "Don't fuck him again, Wright."

"But I--"

"Don't even try that, private. I know you did. It's only a matter of time before everyone figures it out. You two give it away. He's never made cow eyes at you in inspection before."

"But sarn't--"

"Zip it, Wright. I'm going to make a few calls. You figure out where you want to be stationed at."

"But sarn't--"

"Not another word, Wright. That man is going to get his ass into some deep shit. I'm not going to let him drag you into it. I'll go to Colonel Anderson if I have to."

"Sarn't--"

"He doesn't care about you, Wright. He only cares about himself. You aren't the first enlisted female he's fucked and you won't be the last."

I opened my mouth to say something, then snapped it shut. Had I deluded myself into thinking all of it had meant more than it really did?

"Smart move, soldier. Right now no one knows about it but us. I'm going to make sure he can't get near you until we can get you transferred. Put in for some leave, go home for a while. Get away from that man."

"Sarn't, it can't be that bad."

"Don't be any stupider than you can help. You fucked a superior officer in your chain of command. How much worse do you think it can get?" He thrust himself over the desk at me. "It's mild right now, wait until someone else takes a look at you two and figures it out. That necklace. He give it to you?"

"Yes, sarn't," I admitted miserably. My Major couldn't be like that, he wouldn't be just using me. Could he?

"Give it to me, I'll see he gets it back."

"But sarn't--"

"Wright." His tone said it all. Don't be stupid, Wright.

"Sergeant, may I please have a few moments to think about this? Please?"

He eyed me for an interminable moment. I didn't think he would give in. "Sure. I'll be in my office. You stay away from that piece of shit officer."

"Thank you, sarn't." I leaned my head on my desk and sighed. I didn't understand what was going on anymore. The weekend of bliss with the Major prefaced my time in hell. He'd said he belonged to me. Did he mean it?

I fiddled with the charm on my chain and thought about it. I had to find some way to talk to the Major. I knew that if I could just hear it from him, the pure truth, then I would know what to do. Momma always said that what a person does is how you should judge them, in life and in loving. I had to hear it from him.

Sergeant Mendez was on his phone at his desk, looking extremely irritated. I was guessing he was on hold. Keeping my eyes carefully on him, I slipped past his open doorway. At any moment, I expected him to bellow my name, stopping me. He didn't do that. I tucked the box of supplies more firmly under my arm, my excuse, and headed into the company area proper. I greeted several of the NCOs and indicated that I had some supplies for the Major.

I cooled my heels nervously while one of them checked to see if it was okay for me to go in. He nodded and jerked his head at the half closed door. Swallowing reflexively, I knocked and went in when bade to enter. After the requisite number of steps I came to attention and almost saluted. Instead, I broke my military bearing, something that was ordinarily unthinkable, and looked at him. He frowned. "I didn't give you permission to at ease, private."

"I have to know, sir," I said softly.

"Know what." It wasn't a question but a statement, delivered in a flat tone.

"The truth, sir."

"Your guard dog know you're up here?"

"No, sir. Don't evade the question. You owe me the truth, sir."

"About what, private?"

"Were you just using me? Like that female sergeant at your last duty station, sir?"

His jaw clenched, a muscle ticking. Mercilessly, his eyes bored into mine. Unflinchingly, I stared back. I saw something there, something regretful and full of pain. Something that scared me. The clock ticked away ominously, second after second crept past while I waited. Finally, his eyes grew cold and calculating. His answer was almost expected. "Yes, private."

"And this, sir?" I lifted my hand and touched the collar of my shirt, indicating the necklace beneath it.

"A trinket. Designed to make you feel special. You've probably never had anything so fine in your life."

I felt like I'd been slapped. "Thank you, sir." My voice was nearly inaudible and almost impossible to force out past the lump of pain in my throat.

"Thanks for what, private?"

"Telling me the truth, sir."

"Anytime, private." He sounded like raw meat over cut glass. "Are we still on for Saturday? I'd like to bring some friends along."

"I don't think so, sir. Sergeant Mendez is talking to some people. I'm going to put in a 4187 to be transferred, I would appreciate it if you'd help it along, sir."

His eyes widened in shock, then narrowed. "If that's what you'd like, private."

"It'd be best, sir." I put the box on his desk silently. "My, ah, excuse to come here, sir." My eyes were pricking again, but I refused to cry, particularly not in front of him. "The necklace, sir."

"Keep it, private."

"It wouldn't be--"

"I said keep it, private. I meant it," he snarled. He jerked his gaze toward the brick wall framed by his windows. "Get out of here."

"But sir--"

"I said get the fuck out of here, private. Don't come back. You're relieved from formation. I don't want to see you again. Ever." His expression was as harsh as granite.

"Yessir." My voice broke on the last syllable. I fled with as much dignity as I could muster, still having the gauntlet on NCO's to pass. I flew past Sergeant Mendez's open door without thinking and charged down the stairs. I ran into the supply room and tried to swallow my tears.

"Wright! I thought I told you to stay the fuck away from him." The door exploded open and Mendez filled it with his fully enraged self.

"I had to know, sarn't. I just had to know."

"Know what?"

"If he used me."

"Well? What fuckin' lie did he try out on you?"

"He said he did, use me. He asked if-- if--" I broke down. "Please leave me alone, sarn't."

"Fuck."

"Please, sarn't."

"I, ah, shit," he muttered, then left, closing the door silently behind him.

Jones noticed that I was weepy, but thankfully left me alone. I couldn't handle questions about it. The next morning I was mad, good and mad. The first opportunity I had, I was going to kill the Major. Heinously.

The anger carried me through the next few days before giving way to hurt again. Between Sergeant Mendez and I, we managed to get my 4187 filled out and submitted to the chain of command. I forgot all about it once it left Mendez's desk. I honestly never believed anything would come of it.

"Wright, let's go. Colonel's office." Mendez stuck his head around the doorjamb. I looked up from my work and frowned.

"What for, sarn't?"

"Your 4187. Let me do the talking."

"I knew it was a stupid idea, sarn't."

We reported to the colonel's office. He wasn't a happy man. "What's with the transfer?"

"Private Wright--"

"I'm asking the private, Sergeant Mendez."

"I have issues with a member of the chain of command that can't be resolved any other way, sir."

He leaned back in his chair, clearly unimpressed. "Issues. We have grievance procedures for that, private. A member of my command is unhappy and this is the first I've heard of it, a request for transfer. The first sergeant hadn't heard of it either. What issues?"

"Personal ones, sir."

"Fill me in, private."

No way in hell, colonel sir. "I'd rather not say, sir."

He considered me for several silent minutes. Next to me, Mendez twitched, dying to say something no doubt. I tried not to fidget while the colonel stared at me. The mulish look was plastered on my face again, and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't wipe it off.

"Transfer request denied. Until you can give me a good reason to approve it, private, I'll keep denying it. Dismissed."

The Major was standing in the open bay near Staff Sergeant Tilden's desk. He stood straight as we came out of the colonel's office and quietly closed the door. The worried expression on his face seemed to be asking me if I was okay. Almost imperceptibly I nodded. The Major visibly relaxed and offered me a ghost of a smile before turning back to the staff sergeant. Looking at Sergeant Mendez, to see if he caught the byplay, I saw a look of disgust on his face. Glancing furtively back into the office bay, I hoped like hell none of the other NCO's had noticed anything.

Back in the Dungeon I retreated into work. I had no intention of filing a grievance or going up the chain of command. Going down on a certain individual in the chain of command, that was a different story. No matter how badly he'd used me, I still wanted him. And I hated myself for wanting him. All of the anger and hurt that I'd built up against him was also against myself, for being stupid enough to care.

The rumors started the next morning. Overnight I'd gone from company nobody to company bitch. Someone told someone else that I was trying to start trouble for some unnamed soldier in the command, though no one knew what or how. There were speculations as to why and what I might try to pull, but nothing was reported as concrete fact in the rumor mill.

I blamed this all on the Major.

I was glad when Friday rolled around; two days of rumor-mongering had been nearly too much for me. I never knew whispering and questioning looks would be so hard to deal with. It took everything I had not to jump a few people and teach them a badly needed lesson in manners. It was none of their business, whatever I'd done. Sergeant Mendez gave me Friday afternoon off because of it, which irked me even more. Son of a bitch got me into this mess by panicking over what was amounting to nothing and he expected to make it all go away with a half day off.

I blamed the Major.

Raging seemed to be the only way I could think. I wanted to wrap my hands around the Major's throat and squeeze until I felt better. I wanted to do the same thing the Sergeant Mendez and the colonel while I was at it. Right at that moment I wanted to squash out every piece of testosterone laden excuse for a man that existed.

And it was all the Major's fault.

Instead of going back to my barracks and brooding like I'd originally intended to do, I went to the gym. I could feel the eyes on me in the locker room, but I shrugged it off. Friday afternoons the trail was usually deserted. I tied on my battered running shoes and took off for the solace of the woods.

Pushing myself as hard as I could, I took my anger out on the trail. There was no where else to take it. With the blood pumping through my veins and the clean air growing thinner as I climbed the steep hill, my mind cleared. I did it. I was the one who was stupid enough to go with the Major. I knew better, and, as punishment for my lapse in intelligence, I was hurting. My calves were screaming at me for racing headlong up the side of the hill rather than using the more winding trail. I ignored it and the ripping burn in my lungs from breathing too hard. The pain took my mind off my hurt.

Reaching the top of the hill, it only took a moments decision to keep running. There were two trails, a jeep trail that most runners used and a footpath that wound through the ridges and valleys of the preserve that ran next to the post. I darted down the footpath and pushed harder.

"Private!" the Major roared from behind me. I leaped, almost gazelle-like, straight into the air. I came down, landing on the side of my foot and my ankle gave way. I rolled with it, hearing the sickening crack of something pulling. I landed, once again, at the Major's feet.

I rolled onto my hands and knees, then shoved myself upright. It wasn't broken, but it hurt like hell. I tentatively put my foot down, to see how it bore weight, and winced.

"Goddammit!" he roared, shaking the trees with the force of it. He reached for me, but I shoved him off.

"Get the fuck away from me, sir."

"Shut the fuck up, Wright." He stepped in again, moving to support my weight.

I balled up my fist. "I said, get the fuck away from me, sir."

"Don't dictate to me, Wright. I'm in charge, or didn't you learn your lesson?"

He put his hands on me.

There was still enough room to swing, so I put everything I had into that punch. He didn't see it coming, so it landed squarely on his jaw, rocking his head around. I jacked my fist back for another swing, which he deflected easily. Next thing I knew, I was on the ground, my wrists above my head in his hands, and his erection grinding into my hip.

"Get off me, you son of a bitch."

"I'd kiss you but you'd probably bite my tongue off."

"Fucking right, you fucking prick."

"I'm going to fuck you, Wright."

"I'm going to bite it off, sir."

He groaned, licking at the sweat on my neck.

"Get off me!" That didn't come out nearly as vehemently as I wanted it to.

"That's it, private. Fight me all you want, don't fight yourself." He sucked my earlobe into his mouth, then rasped his tongue over the sensitive flesh beneath my ear. I shivered against him and tried to swallow a groan. "Ask my permission."

12