Breaking Article 134 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I switched hands again, without missing a beat on his cock, and soaked my fingers inside of my pussy. I slowed the movement on his dick, swirling my palm over the head and using a grip along his shaft that made him groan.

I sank down along the column, easing myself into a sitting position as painlessly as possible. My bare ass touched the cold floor, but I couldn't complain. The view was spectacular.

"Wright? You okay?"

"Oh, I'm just fine, sir." I slipped my dripping wet hand into his boxers, palming his heavy ball sac.

He muffled a moan.

"You have the sexiest cock, sir," I said. I twisted my fingers along that sexy cock, squeezing in a way that made him jerk his hips.

"Do that again, Wright."

I did, several times in a row. He panted, leaning heavily against the support column. I did it a final time, coinciding the reflexive twitch of his hips with one very wet finger prodding at his ass. It slid over the hole, caressing the tight flesh. He sucked in a breath and held it. I shifted my hand along his cock again, palming it as he had done for quick, short strokes on the most sensitive areas. Using a slow, steady motion first, I began the movement that he'd used to make himself cum. At the same time, I slipped my finger inside of him, probing for his prostate. I knew I'd found it when he spat out a cuss word and thrust his cock all the way through my hand.

"I'm going to make you cum, sir," I informed him. Just in case he hadn't figured it out by then. He didn't say anything. He didn't have to; his groan said it all.

My hand rode his cock just like I wanted to. I licked my lips and watched the wet head gleam in my hand, then my eyes flicked up to meet his. He was staring at me with an intensity that burned me. I leaned up, my tongue extended, and touched the soft underside of tip of his penis. He sucked in a long, shuddering breath and held it for a moment. It exploded from him in a grunt that fought against his iron restraint. His jaws clamped down around a yell or a whisper, I couldn't tell which. A moment later something hot, wet, and earthy splattered against my upper lip. I wrapped my lips around the head, firmly jacking his load into my mouth and swallowing the thick stuff as fast as I could.

He leaned heavily against the support when his softening cock slipped out of my mouth. I pulled my hand from his shorts and tried to button him back up. He had to shake himself awake again and fix his own uniform. He helped me to my good foot and held me while I redid my pants.

We didn't say anything for a few moments. It was kind of awkward with the magnitude of what we'd just done crashing down around my ears. I just blew the major in my office. In my company area. With the Staff Duty NCO up a flight of stairs and twenty feet down the lobby. Oh my gawd. The major offered me a smile, then tugged me toward my desk. I smelled like cunt and cock. How could I go upstairs smelling like this?

The major went over to the shelves that held the company records, picked the one with the latest requisitions, and leafed through it. I picked up my pen and tried to pretend that I didn't just have that hand wrapped around his penis.

"Are you still mad at me?" he asked softly, running his fingers down columns of numbers.

I flushed and looked at the floor. "I'm trying to be, sir."

I knew he was smiling without even looking. "That'll do, private. Stay out of trouble. The weekend you're off of quarters, meet me."

My blush deepened. "Okay, sir."

"Airport, Row S, okay?"

"Yes, sir."

He leaned over my desk and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "And take care of yourself. I don't want to see you moping around."

I shot him a dirty look. "Yes, sir."

"Next time, it's your turn, private."

12