Breaking Clichés Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers

On Sunday, at about 2 o'clock in the glorious afternoon sun, I learned that I shouldn't have worried about feeling foolish. While sitting right next to my car in the shade of a huge ash tree, I saw her walking around looking for my Charger. I didn't even entertain the notion that she had come here just to argue or hassle me again. She was dressed like a heavy metal fantasy. She still had her thick leather bracelets and she had added a studded leather necklace to go with her earrings. She had chosen a solid leather top that somehow amplified her magnificent breasts by pushing them even higher than they already were.

She was wearing a laughably short leather skirt, so thin that it seemed to flow like cotton as she walked and emphasized her small waist and the bloom of her hips. She had decided to leave her legs completely exposed which allowed everybody here to see her long tattoo, a black anklet from which a chain grew around her calf, twisting around her leg and transforming into a tumble of black roses on her thigh.

This was not how a girl dresses to make an argument about the planet and evil cars, especially at a car show. Also, looking more carefully at the leather bracelets, I noticed that they each had a small metal loop in them. Somehow still surprised, I realized that these bracelets were in fact handcuffs, most likely used in sex play. Laughing loudly, I got up, staring at the girl who had captured every man's attention. As I sat on the front fender of my car, she saw me and stopped, a neutral expression on her face. Smiling, but not laughing anymore, I crossed my arms on my chest and waited.

Maybe by reflex, maybe because she knew she was the center of attention, her eyes squinted to slit and I had a moment of doubt; had she simply come to argue some more? But as a faint smile transformed her expression, I knew she had not. She walked towards me and stopped very close to me, looking slightly up at me. "So, this is your car?"

I grinned, saying yes. We spent the next fifteen minutes talking exclusively about the car, looking at it from all angles. I knew that most of the men around were looking at Scarlett. Any girl dressed as she was would have gotten an inordinate amount of attention. She wasn't most girls. Instead, Scarlett was an explosion of femininity with an obvious feral streak. From the dark hair she used as a veil, to her eyes which somehow always held your own in a challenge, onto her body and its dancing waves of peak sexuality, unfurling all the way down to her tattooed calf, and finally to the leather she had deliberately chosen, knowing it would unrelentingly garner the attention of all males around her.

She was fully conscious of all this. Even though she seemed completely focused on the car, she was also highly conscious of her posture, the angles and opportunities her movements were offering me and her "crowd". When she was sitting down in the driver's seat, after having looked at the careful restoration, she turned around and gazed straight into my eyes. I was kneeling in the grass just outside, and looked back at her, not sure of what that gaze meant.

She then offered me a small smile, and kept her eyes locked onto mine. She slid her legs apart and proceeded to get out of the car slowly. Even if I accepted her unspoken challenge and held her eyes, I could see that she was opening her legs more than was necessary to get out. With a skirt so short, and her leisurely movements, Scarlett was giving me more than enough time to look right at her exposed pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties. I rose with her, keeping my eyes locked onto hers, smiling. We ended up standing against each other. I heard her make a sound deep in her throat that I couldn't decipher. Maybe I had passed a test?

As she smiled at me, I could feel her leather clad breasts press against my own chest. While I really liked the top she was wearing, right at that moment I wished that she would have put on her red summer dress instead. Had she, I would have felt the smoothness of those breasts against me. As it was, the hard leather top was merely a promise. With no more than five inches separating our eyes, and our mouths for that matter, Scarlett whispered: "Wanna take me out of here and show me how that engine of yours runs?"

Did I ever! I was pleased to see that she almost ran to the other side of the car. For all her calm and confident demeanor, she was clearly very excited about all this. We rode for about twenty minutes to a spot I knew very well. Usually I went there to spend time alone, reading or writing. It was secluded and far from the main roads. I hadn't ever found any indication that other people knew it even existed. It was perfect. After a few minutes of easy conversation, a strange silence fell over us. Anticipation was in the air.

During that silence, after looking all around her at the interior of the Charger, Scarlett turned her head and looked at the back seat. Then she twisted around some more, opening her legs. This time I didn't hesitate. Her skirt didn't stand a chance of hiding anything, and I could see her flawlessly shaven pussy. My heart pulsed with a hard beat, shaking me. Her lips were large and prominent, but they fully hid her inner lips. Only a dark, pink line between them, the color of a candy apple. The show lasted no more than two seconds, but it was more than enough time. Scarlett, looking straight ahead now, said: "That was your reward for earlier..." When I turned to look at her she was simply smiling, still looking straight ahead.

We finally arrived at the spot and when I stopped the car she looked around at this little cove and laughed. "Oh my God, this is perfect!"

"Perfect for what?" I asked mischievously.

"Ha!" Scarlett laughed. "Perfect for just about anything. No! Don't stop the engine..."

I let it run, getting out of the car with her. "Isn't that bad for the planet?"

She didn't take the bait. She only gave me that intense look again, squinting her eyes to slits. Standing up near the front of the car she then looked all around and nodded to herself. After leaning against the front fender, she slowly sat on it, opening her legs a bit. Her eyes closed and her smile was suddenly very different. "This rumble is amazing... Simply amazing. Have you worked on it yourself?"

"Yep... Chose a rougher cam for the big block." I said, captivated by the fact that Scarlett was using my Charger as a vibrator right in front of me.

"I like rough cams." she said innocently looking at some meaningless point behind me.

She gripped her thighs with her opened hands and began caressing them. From her knees to the hem of that little skirt, her hands caressed and massaged those remarkable, nearly naked thighs. She opened up her legs a bit more and began arching her pelvis back and forth, unabashedly grinding her clit on the fender. Looking at me, she said: "I like it when it's rough." as if we were only talking about cams.

"Yeah, I think I got that." I said.

"Really?" she said, uncertain.

Sliding down from the fender, she slowly walked right in front of me before turning around towards the driver's side door. Then, bending over at the hips, she leaned in and pushed her head, then shoulders inside the car. When her thighs pushed against the outside of the door, I stood mesmerized by the sight. Once again the short skirt was woefully inadequate and I could feast my eyes not only on her pussy, but most of her ass as well.

With her legs closed together, her thighs burgeoned into a remarkable pair of well shaped buttocks, her skin as smooth and hair-free as her glistening pussy. Throwing a quick look at the front fender, I could see a wet spot where she had been sitting. Looking back at the amazing sight of Scarlett's ass and pussy offered to me on the shining platter of a '68 Charger, I shook my head and threw caution to the wind.

I unzipped my jeans and pulled out my already hard cock. Walking right up to her I spat a thick glob of spit right onto the head of my cock. I then placed both my hands on her ass, opening up her youthful flesh with my thumbs and impaled the entire length of my cock right into her pussy. That was something I hadn't ever done so suddenly or forcefully in my entire life. I felt a deep thrill as this hippy, metal, Charger-loving environmentalist, fantastically breasted cock tease (because that's what she was) got exactly what she deserved. I was in a trance as my rigid cock slid into her pussy until I felt the warm flesh of her ass press against my thighs and her cervix pushed back against my glans. That's when her scream broke my trance.

I was expecting some sort of groan or moan or even a yell. Just not that type of scream. Scarlett's was a scream of pain and outrage. For a second my mind screamed: "You were wrong!" The horrible thoughts soon followed: Had I just raped this girl? Had I misread her signals? Had it all been in my mind? From the crazy apex of brutal pleasure, I was brought down to the nauseating belief that I had raped this girl I barely knew. "Fuck you, you entitled bastard!" Scarlett screamed from inside my car, her anger and distress clear in her voice. I felt myself shrivel both inside and out.

A second later I was shocked again to hear her laugh. "You bastard polluting Charger driver!" She was laughing again, pushing against me to prevent me from pulling out. "Don't pull out, damn you!" My mind simply blanked out at that point, having been thrown in too many directions at once. She brought me back into focus soon enough. "That little second of dread you just felt, that was punishment for dominating me in the library." she said, her voice now free of the faked pain and outrage. That little second, as she said it, would probably cost me a few years of life! "Now, professor, I'll say it again one last time: Fuck me, you bastard!"

I was reeling again as the roller coaster of emotions wasn't done. I laughed, was shocked, couldn't understand what was happening. Utter pleasure, pits of despair, complete shock and now I was feeling a volcano of desire and power, an irresistible, bulldozing hunger for this girl. The pulse of blood in my cock actually hurt. I had never, ever, in my entire life felt anything close to what I was feeling right then. It was as if my entire body was on fire both inside and out.

I've felt intense desire and lust many times in my life, for indecently ripe girls when I was younger and for some incredible women that fascinated me with the wonders of their bodies and splendors of their subtle minds. They seemed like blow-up dolls just then, all of them. I was going to take this girl, and take her again, keeping her chained to the car if I had to.

I grabbed her hips and whispered in what voice I could find: "You think that was dominating you?" and stopped there, punctuating my sentence with a violent thrust. This too was a first. I'd been intense in bed before, but never violent. The wild ride of emotions and ideas fell away as the raw physical sensations overwhelmed me. My cock felt more alive and acutely sensitive to the feeling of her flesh. I felt as if I was able to feel every nook and cranny of her pussy, every bump and fold as well as every spasm and contraction of her muscles.

I was barely able to recognize myself, looking down at my cock and belly, as I fucked her with every ounce of energy that I could muster. She had to have been hurting, with me pounding into her from behind, squashing her thighs against the hard metal and yet her screams and moans were born out of genuine and unmistakable pleasure. For a brief instant I reminded myself of the muscular jocks who were with the most beautiful girls in high school, jocks who I felt were no more than beasts, unable to satisfy what those beauties really wanted. It was now me with the big car, fucking this young beauty, driving into her like a mindless beast bent on only achieving climax.

Yet I wasn't a high-school jock. Despite my intensity and the rage-filled lust that was compelling me, I knew this energy was feeding Scarlett's desire as well. Holding on to whatever she could inside the car, she was pushing back against my each and every stroke, finding a way to match my intensity in this most submissive of positions. I felt hot, working like a horse towards a very real and concrete end. I knew my skin was flushed with the rush of blood, rushing with so many basic and primitive hormones throughout my body. Like a dearly expected dawn I felt the first glow of my climax growing from my cock.

I was about certain I could cum and keep fucking her, but I wanted my orgasm to be as intense as it could be. Breaking off this first round of sex I pulled my cock out of her hot, tight pussy and began to pull her out of the car. Standing in front of her, looking down into her eyes with my cock still pulsating in front of her belly I said, in a level tone: "I want to see you naked." Scarlett simply obeyed and in less than a minute she was standing completely naked in front of me. No teasing game, no striptease, no unnecessary movements.

Gloriously naked, blindingly naked. Her breasts were just as incredible as I had imagined: too big for her frame, yet all natural and youthful enough to defy any and all laws of man or nature. Wide and thick and deep, they seemed to be frozen in the act of surging forward, her large aureoles and nipples pointing right up at me, as if driven by an inside force. Her sweat and labored breathing only added to her bewitching appearance.

Normally I would have knelt and enjoyed her amazing body for a long while. However today, under these circumstances, all I said was: "Now undress me." in that same level tone. She didn't blink, she didn't waste a second. After pulling my tee-shirt off, she knelt in front of me and removed my shoes, socks, pants and boxers. Looking up, her opened mouth inches away from my turgid cock, she waited for my word. "Oh... we'll get to that soon enough. For now, get in through the passenger door and squat down on the carpet." When she rose to comply, I grabbed her arm and pulled her head next to mine. "I'm not going to stop until you say the word." putting emphasis on the word 'stop'.

She replied simply: "I'm not going to say it, professor." with a quick look into my eyes.

Once again I was boiling over with barely contained lust for this girl. She was pushing buttons I didn't even know I had, she was triggering primal urges I had thought tamed and under my control. When I sat in the passenger seat, swinging my left leg over her, she understood what was going to happen. Pushing the back of the seat partway down I reclined and closed my eyes. "Lube it all up with your spit, but don't touch it with your mouth or lips. Once you're done, I don't want to feel anything but—"

I know what you want, professor..." she said, cutting me off. "Never worry about that."

My eyes still closed as I smiled, I heard her spitting on my cock and shivered with pleasure. A few delightful minutes later my cock was fully lathered up. When Scarlett paused, I prepared myself as best as I could for what was to come. After several seconds of silence and stillness I opened my eyes and looked down at her. She was holding my cock with a hand around its base, my glans an inch away from her mouth. "Don't you dare touch it with your mouth..." She looked up, surprised, having been lost in the moment. After a long moment, I continued: "You've teased me too many times with the accusation of shoving my pollution down the planet's throat. Soon, very soon, you're going to get it."

Her eyes and mouth opened wide in surprise, and I was thrilled to see what can only be described as eagerness. For a brief moment she looked down at my cock and seemed to be ready to take it into her mouth. She genuinely looked as if she could barely control her urge to suck my cock."I could reach up and grab a fistful of your hair to prevent you from doing it." I said, slowly, looking at her as she stared at my cock. "And I'm sure you'd like that very much. It's probably what you're trying to make me do, to make make me show you that I'm the man in charge..."

Her eyes darted up for a second, looking too coy. I said "But that would be too easy, wouldn't it? No, instead I'm going to ask you one last time. Just ask. Do not touch my cock with your mouth before I let you do it. Is that clear?" She nodded, then looked up with an expression I couldn't read. Instead of asking her about it I merely rested my head on the seat, closing my eyes again.

In the following stillness, she whispered: "Are you really going to let me deepthroat you?"

Instead of hesitation or even dread, her voice betrayed eagerness. I was shocked again! Luckily for me my eyes were closed. The one woman with whom I'd done this before had made it abundantly clear that it was a huge favor. Now Scarlett sounded as if she were asking me for a favor. The favor of fucking her throat! Controlling the deep grin that threatened to give me away, I replied: "We'll see... Now, stop talking and give me what I want." I heard her giggle like a schoolgirl at the same instant as I felt both her breasts molding themselves around my cock.

Once again I was overwhelmed by this barrage of physical delight and emotional exhilaration. How can breasts be so soft and firm all at the same time? And how could the laughter of a girl I'd spoken to for less than an hour have such a devastating effect on me? As I felt her breasts moving up and down, easily encompassing my girth, my mind blanked out, forgetting all about Scarlett's effect on my mind. After the very noisy sex before, and the intense feelings I had felt for her since she faked outrage earlier, we spent the next few minutes in relative silence.

It seemed that my entire body was defined by that tit job... But "tit job" was so poor a phrase for what I was experiencing. I felt instead as if I was being graced with a profound gift. As conscious of her beauty as Scarlett seemed to be, I'm not sure just how much she realized how amazing she was, how lucky she was to possess such mammaries. It felt raw and crude as I thought about it, enjoying their magnificent flesh, yet that is what it was. Glorious mammalian mammaries, fully ripened and a part of my brain was programmed to desire and enjoy them.

Scarlett soon began to add some variety to her movements, allowing her flesh to twist around, moving up and down yet out of sync, leaning her body from one side to the other slowly, letting more saliva drop down to keep everything well lubricated. She could have simply fucked me, and I would probably have cum in a matter of a minute or so. Instead she chose a rhythm that I could have endured for a long time; a very long time. Had I seen the night sky above us when I opened my eyes, I would not have been surprised, but I did not. What I did see were her own eyes, looking straight up at me.

And it was then, for the first time, that I saw her very first unguarded look. I had been reclining with my eyes closed for who knew how many minutes. Clear and bright, her eyes were devoid of any submission, artifice or any other dissemblance. Her smile was pure as well, and impossibly sweet. It lasted for about a half a second. So quick as to make me doubt what I had seen, but more than long enough to change how the night would end for us. As her eyes found that beguiling look again, the fire inside me flared up again. If the tit job had deepened the layer of glowing embers, it was now time to stoke the flames. When I pushed her hands away from her breasts, she seemed surprised. She asked: "Now, can I suck your cock, please?"

I couldn't contain my groan, yet I replied: "Did I say that you could?"

"No... Sorry professor." she answered contritely.

Without missing a beat, like a panther, she began climbing up on me. It took every damn shred of willpower I still commanded, but I managed to say in the same low voice: "What do you think you're doing?" She was still fully in the game, and she lowered her eyes and stopped. "Get out of the car and go sit on the hood of my Dodge." Just watching her comply, moving her legs over me, feeling one of her buttocks slide over my wet cock, and, of course, seeing her squeezing her breasts with her arms in the process, nearly killed me.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,858 Followers