Breaking Clichés Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed the tip of my cock into her mouth and closed my eyes in delight as I felt her taking me in. And deep. Soon I felt the back of her mouth and pushed deeper still until I filled her throat. I was now on all fours above her, my eyes still closed. When I felt her muscles relaxing I pushed whatever remained of my cock inside her, groaning and shaking my head as I reeled with pleasure. Deepthroating was one of the most intense sexual gifts that Scarlett had given me, and I was still profoundly grateful even if I got to do it a few times every month.

When I felt my balls against her nose and her chin against my pubis, I gasped and trembled. I was trembling with pleasure as I felt her complete surrender to my lust. I opened my eyes and looked at her glistening pussy, knowing I would lower myself to devour it soon. But for now, I just wanted to fuck her throat. The man-on-top 69 is one of the most intense and dominant position, and I was enjoying it thoroughly.

But after two deep penetrations, Scarlett surprised me again. Taking advantage of my reeling mind, she pushed her legs upwards, trying to push me off. As I pulled away from her mouth I heard her giggle and I knew that she had made that sound just to reassure me that she was alright yet without breaking the roleplay. "Bitch!" I cried, pushing her legs back down while driving my cock back into her throat, hearing her gagging in the process.

And then I heard a gasp. Not from Scarlett. Looking up, I saw Amara's head poking from behind the altar. Her eyes were wide opened with shock. I would later learn that she had been Scarlett's partner for this little set-up. She had also been warned, by my fiancee, that whatever she would see would be perfectly consensual. She wasn't to freak out and call for help.

All that info would, later, explain why she wasn't in fact freaking out at the sight of me forcing my cock down Scarlett's throat while she was chained to the wall. Yet despite that warning and despite having seen the whole thing, the combination of my saying "Bitch" and forcing my cock down her throat had clearly been overwhelming. Taking a chance, I said "Amara! Come and help me, she's trying to escape!" Amara startled and looked at me. She was smiling, knowing it was a game, but was completely flushed, her round eyes bright. When she came out from behind the altar and I could see shock and lust warring on her face.

Giggling, she knelt at Scarlett's feet and pinned them down. I stared into her eyes as I pushed back inside my fiancee's throat, groaning with pleasure. I leaned down and pressed my face against Scarlett's pussy. Amara reacted quickly by slightly releasing Scarlett's legs. I heard both of them moaning as my mouth began working its magic on her pussy. I kept just enough discipline to keep track of Scarlett's breathing and a few minutes later we were both bursting with pleasure, well on our way to our climaxes.

Suddenly, taking another chance, I pulled away from Scarlett's pussy and looked into Amara's eyes. "Your turn!" I whispered.

This time Amara gasped in surprise, but when her eyes darted to Scarlett's pussy right beneath her, I knew she would agree. "Shit!" she exclaimed. She then added, whispering "Ok! But just her... If my boyfriend learns that I've had sex with the high priestess he'll be thrilled, but if he learns that you were also..." she trailed off, looking at me.

"Deal!" I said. "Enjoy her!" I was slightly disappointed, by seeing her staring at Scarlett's pussy with her mouth opened was very nice anyway.

I grinned as I saw her lean down and carefully position herself between Scarlett's thighs. It was, obviously, her very first pussy. I stopped fucking Scarlett's mouth, needing a break before cumming too soon in any case. I moved off Scarlett and knelt next to her. Amara looked up when I did, staring at my glistening cock with wide opened eyes. Soon though she lowered her head again and stared at Scarlett's bald pussy. She pulled her veil off and I was pleasantly surprised to see a thick knot of red hair pinned behind her head. After a deep breath, she licked my fiancee's pussy. 


Scarlett moaned when she felt the girl's tongue on her. She pulled her arms free of the fake manacles and grabbed Amara's head to pull her in. "Stop thinking about it... Just do what you like when guys eat your pussy..." she said to the girl who was a novice in so many ways.

Seconds later Scarlett threw her head backwards and laughed. Amara suddenly cried, "Oh my gods this is crazy," before plunging back in. Next to Scarlett's head, I could see that Amara was losing herself more and more, moving Scarlett's legs around to get better angles. And it was working, with Scarlett moaning harder.

Through those moans, a few minutes later, Scarlett told me "Why don't you lift that little priestess's robe and take her from behind?"

Before I could reply and let her know what Amara had said, I saw her lifting her ass upwards. Gasping, out of breath from staying between Scarlett's legs too long, she said "I have a feeling that you two can keep a secret, right? Well then I need that thick cock of yours inside me... Just fuck me! Christ!"

I didn't need to be told a third time. I knelt behind her and pulled the thick robe up and over her back. I was pleased with the nice little ass I found hidden there and soon I had pulled her panties down to her knees. I grabbed her buttocks with my hand, smiling at the firmness and then at the bounciness when I released it. Amara was, at most, twenty years old and while her ass wasn't as round as Scarlett's, it was pretty nice.

Deeper I saw a well trimmed but full bush peeking from between her buttocks. Dark red and lush, it contrasted with Scarlett's pale white and cleanly shaven pussy. Accustomed to Scarlett's shave and Karianne's small strip, I smiled as I lined up my cock with those furry lips. With my glans still wet from Scarlett's mouth, I pressed it between Amara's lips before spitting a large wad of saliva onto it. I groaned as then I pushed inside.

As I penetrated yet another girl's pussy since Scarlett had come into my life, I looked up at the woman who had agreed to marry me. Her eyes had been waiting for me and she was grinning, the pleasure from Amara's mouth obvious on her sweat covered face. Given that Amara was fully drenched, I just pushed on until my thighs pressed against her ass. At that point Amara groaned hard and rested her head sideways against Scarlett's soft thigh. "Shit that's a nice cock right there... Oh gods!" she gasped as I pushed as deep as I would go.

I pulled back fully and pushed back in, smiling at the farting sound of my cock driving back in. "Damn!" she said again, her entire body trembling as I sheathed myself into her. "You two are just sexual gods! You with your giant breasts and you with that damned cock! Shit!" As soon as I began fucking her properly, Amara was moaning and and groaning and grunting her pleasure. But she soon buried her face between Scarlett's thighs and gave her her best.

I very well could have cum in that little priestess's pussy... Amara knew that I didn't have a condom and she didn't say a thing when I fucked her hard and fast. But even though I was tempted to fill that new pussy, I had Scarlett's ass on my mind. A few minutes later, fucking Amara slowly by now, I grinned when I saw Scarlett's head thrown back in pleasure as her climax peaked. By then she was pulling Amara's head against her pussy with her two hands and I could feel Amara's pussy twitching with pleasure.

Soon enough, just as Scarlett's head fell back down on the ground after her climax, Amara's entire body convulsed once and I felt her pussy clenching very hard. Knowing I wasn't on the verge of climaxing myself, I increased my pace and fucked her hard as she climaxed. Amara lifted her face from Scarlett's pussy and remained on all fours as she shook with pleasure. Scarlett was her first woman, we were most likely her first threesome and she was bucking with too much pleasure. Her face was now resting against Scarlett's lower belly as she took each of my strokes with a cry of pleasure.

When she finally collapsed next to Scarlett, I looked at my fiancee and said "We're not done, priestess..." At this point, Scarlett wasn't in her role anymore. She grinned and stood up, removing her skirt once and for all. She then leaned on the altar, lifting herself on her toes and offering me what she knew I wanted. Her ass. I walked behind her, spat on the tip of my cock even though it was already glistening with Amara's juices, and placed it right against her soft anus.

I don't know how many times I had fucked her ass, having lost track a while back. Even though it had almost become a routine part of our sex life, I still felt my heartbeat increasing when I felt her smooth skin on either side of my tip. I looked down at her asshole as it slowly stretched around my glans, swallowing me gradually. I took my time and watched, fascinated, as her asshole opened up wider and wider until it enveloped my entire crown, tightening right below it.

I gasped when Scarlett tightened her muscles. I spat another gob of saliva right at the junction between her anus and my cock and pushed in. As soon as Scarlett relaxed I saw my cock sliding inside her at a remarkable speed. Before Scarlett, with the few girlfriends that had allowed me in there, it had been a slow and painful process. With Scarlett though, who loved having me there as much as I loved being there, it felt natural.

I had been inside her mouth, inside her pussy and even, unexpectedly, inside the pussy of another young girl. Yet as I felt her ass opening up to me, tight and welcoming at the same time, I groaned and closed my eyes. I felt her muscles relaxing with every inch, felt her sphincter spasming a few times as I pushed deeper and deeper. In a matter of seconds I was hilted inside her ass, my thighs pressed hard against her buttocks.

I could see her skin stretched taut around the base of my shaft and it seemed like her ass was made to welcome my cock. My thick, hard cock. When I flexed my pc muscle I saw my girth widening every so slightly as well as a thick vein bulging in the narrow space between my lower abdomen and her asshole.

I held her round cheeks with my hands, massaging and squeezing her flesh as I remained all the way in. Soon though I pulled out, seeing her sphincter pulled back slightly with me, so stretched it was around my cock. I slid my hands around her hips, preparing for the second penetration and spat on my cock again. With that better grip I pushed back in, watching in awe as her asshole was pushed back even before I was all the way back. I finally closed my eyes and began fucking her ass. As wonderful as her mouth, throat and pussy were, there was something unique about being inside her ass and I was reeling with pleasure, my orgasm rushing back after having receded while we switched position.

After a while I opened my eyes when I felt Amara's presence right next to me. She was staring at my cock ploughing into Scarlett's ass. It was clearly her first time seeing this. Amara was now completely naked next to me, her tight knot all undone now, with her long strands of red tresses tumbling all over her shoulders and breasts. Her sweet little breasts were covered with sweat, her skin flushed with a healthy reddish glow. Her mouth was slightly opened as she stared, fascinated. "One day... One day I'll ask my boyfriend to fuck my ass... This is insanely sexy." she said.

"Oh my dear... I can take a pause from Scarlett's ass and give you a taste if you want..."

When her eyes opened wider I was sure she would let me. Yet she bit her lower lip and finally shook her head. "Gods I want you to do it but... Shit. I've already gone far enough..."

Nevertheless she remained right there, naked next to me, her nipples engorged and huge on her small breasts. Without warning she grabbed my cock as I was pulling out and held it as I kept fucking Scarlett. Her mouth was slightly opened and she was breathing hard. I was praying that she would change her mind, but alas it didn't happen.

Instead, she saw an opportunity and jumped on it. Amara climbed the altar, sat right in front of Scarlett's face and opened her legs wide. Scarlett didn't miss a single second and dove right into our little priestess's red pussy. Even in the afterglow of her climax, it was clear that Amara was stunned by Scarlett's tongue. We had no idea how sexually experienced she was, but it seemed obvious that she had never had a partner gifted in oral sex. Having been blessed myself with Scarlett's mouth and having seen Karianne shouting her pleasure many times, I knew that my fiancee was such a gifted partner.

Soon Amara reclined fully on the altar and began breathing erratically. Both her hands were on her face and she was trying to bite back all the moans that were rushing up. In this position, her small breasts stood straight up and her nipples were fully engorged. The sight of Scarlett's head between the opened thighs and her moans of pleasure pushed me over the edge.

Despite the remarkable show in front of me, my eyes focused back on my cock penetrating her asshole as I came. Countless times, yet never jaded. I growled then groaned as I came, shaking like a tree in a storm. The crest of pleasure of this new roleplay orgasm shook me and I laughed as I filled her ass with the last few spurts of my sperm. I slowed down as pleasure became too intense and watched, grinning, as Amara's thighs were raised up, clenched around Scarlett's head. Amara was also biting her forearm and she was now covered in sweat as she climaxed herself.

I pulled away slowly from Scarlett's asshole, grateful as always. Scarlett turned her head around briefly and asked "Are you clean?" Nothing more before she turned back to Amara's climaxing pussy. I knew what she meant, and my heart skipped a beat. I looked down, and indeed our anal pleasure had left me perfectly clean. Scarlett closed her legs and arched her ass outwards even more.

When I pushed my semi-hard cock into her pussy, I groaned. I grabbed my soon-to-be wife's hips again and fucked her as hard as I could. I knew I was not going to cum again, but she clearly wanted to climax again before we were done. I took her very roughly, slamming her thighs against the altar in what must clearly be painful strokes for her. But as soon as Amara pulled away from her mouth, Scarlett shouted out extremely loudly.

Because I was not trying to climax again, I had the presence of mind to say "Amara... That scream will attract everybody here." her eyes opened wide in alarm. "We don't care being caught like this, but you..."

Amara grabbed her clothes before coming back to Scarlett and whispering "Lucky girl!", echoing the "Lucky man" she had said to me earlier. She then walked to me, looked at me for a second and rose up on her toes to kiss me.

When she broke it off, the taste of her tongue still on mine, I said "If you don't wanna wait for your boyfriend, I'll fuck your ass when you want. You're welcome in our home anytime."

I could see that she was shaken by my offer. But she soon disappeared before the others, including her boyfriend, got here. As I kept fucking Scarlett, I could see a few shapes in the darkness all around us. I didn't mind, and neither would Scarlett. If she even knew about them. Right now she was being ravaged by an incredibly powerful climax. She moved a bit on the altar and I felt her fingertips as she was caressing her clit. She cried "Fuck my ass again!"

And so I did, switching up to her sweet ass, fucking her hard as she stretched her climax into a wild mess of pleasure and pain and shouts. I knew that the people around us, in the darkness, were getting the show of their lives. But as good as it was for them, it was so much better for us. Scarlett finally began to spasm and buck against me and the altar. She shouted one last time before pushing me out of her. She was laughing and crying as she was slumped on the altar.

A minute later she was up, looking at me. "I'd fuck you again right now, you know that?" I said to her.

She lowered her head, her eyes upon mine and grinned at me. A wolfish grin. "You have the two hours of the drive to find your erection again. I'm planning on riding you all night long my love!"

As she put her skirt back on and walked back topless to the church tower, I grabbed her hand and grinned like a gloriously happy fool!