Breaking Her In

Story Info
Roommate owes him, so he makes her pay.
7.8k words
4.57
400.3k
698
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,640 Followers

My name is Dylan, and I'm a rapist...or at least I thought I was. Lying there in the dark, pretending to be asleep and listening for the tell-tale crackle of a police walkie-talkie from outside my apartment door, I wondered if Samantha was still in her bedroom. Wondered if she'd called the cops to tell them her roommate had raped her, or if she'd fled the apartment and was banging on our neighbors' doors, desperately trying to find someone who'd help her.

I couldn't believe I'd gotten so angry...so out of control...that I'd pinned her down on her bed, tore off her panties and fucked her.

Samantha wasn't even supposed to be my roommate; Trevor was my roommate and she was his girlfriend. But I could never figure out why a nice guy like him went out with a girl like her.

Samantha was hot -- there was no doubt about that. She had long, silky blonde hair that she kept pulled back from her beautiful, heart-shaped face and tied in a ponytail. And she was always walking around the apartment in tight yoga pants that showed off her toned thighs and her small, sexy ass, and wearing tiny tees that barely contained her mouth-watering tits. But Samantha was a bitch.

Trevor loved art and was taking graphic design at college. But she was always harping on him to change his major, telling him he'd never make money and that she didn't plan on wasting her life with a broke loser. I wasn't surprised when he dumped her, I just didn't realize he was going to dump her on me.

When he moved out I assumed Samantha would be leaving too, but she stayed in the room and made it her own. I didn't need the hassle of trying to find a new roommate during the middle of the term, so I let her stay. And Trevor had told me her parents were rich, so I knew paying the rent wouldn't be a problem.

Wow, was I wrong. At first, she seemed like a great roommate, never coming out of her room unless she had to use the bathroom or the kitchen. I tried to be sociable and invited her to watch movies with me, or to hang out with my friends when they came over. But she always gave us the cold shoulder; I was lucky if I got a good morning or a good night.

My girlfriend hated Samantha and kept telling me to kick her out, but I had rent to pay and no time to look for a new roommate. And, like I said, she spent so much time in her bedroom it was like having an apartment to myself.

The only time I knocked on her door was on the last day of the month, as I was always chasing her for rent. As far as I knew, Samantha didn't work, so I assumed her parents were sending her the money. To make things easier, she suggested that I give her my half of the rent and she would just give our landlady a post-dated check for each month.

Her arrangement exploded in my face just after school ended, as I was getting ready to go backpacking through South America with my girlfriend. My landlady, who lived outside of town, unexpectedly dropped by the apartment and informed me that I was being evicted.

I was stunned when she told me Samantha hadn't paid our rent in over six months! When I asked her why she hadn't called me as soon as we'd missed the first month's rent, she said that she had. My 'girlfriend' Samantha had told her that I'd been laid off but would pay the back rent as soon as possible. She called every month after that, and Samantha stalled her with a new sob story every time.

I apologized to my landlady for the misunderstanding, thanked her for her unbelievable patience, and promised her she'd have every cent owed to her by the end of the weekend. Taking me at my word, she agreed to let me stay in the apartment. After she left, I shut the door and slammed my fist through the wall.

I've always taken pride in paying my debts and never owing anyone anything. When Samantha got home, I went ballistic.

She kept backing away from me, trying to calm me down while claiming the checks had been lost in the mail, or that there must have been a mix-up at the bank.

I told her I didn't want to hear her any more of her lies, I wanted to know where the five thousand dollars I'd given her in rent over the last seven months was. She just bawled her eyes out and kept apologizing, telling me she'd get me my money.

I asked her if she was a crackhead, or a gambling addict or something, and she just kept crying, shaking her head no. And then I yelled that something must be wrong with her -- that she was obviously fucking mental -- and then she really went nuts.

Samantha threw punches at me and screamed that she'd get my money -- all of it! I shoved her away from me, and warned her that if she was lying again, she'd regret it. With tears pouring down her face, she ran to her bedroom and slammed her door shut.

I should have kicked her door open and thrown her out right then, but I knew if I did I'd never see my money. And when Monday came, she had yet another excuse.

This time she claimed her mom was sending her the money, but she wouldn't have it until the end of the week. I shouted at her that I was sick of her bullshit, and that Friday would be too late! We'd be evicted by then, and we'd both be homeless.

Samantha lost it again, shouting at me that she'd never be homeless and running to her room. When she slammed her door over and over, I was convinced -- she was crazy!

I knew my landlady wouldn't wait until Friday; I would have been evicted by then. So I went to the bank and, after withdrawing every cent of my savings, I had just enough to pay all the back rent owed, both Samantha's share and mine.

I gave her all of the money I'd saved for tuition and all of the money I'd saved for vacation -- my dream of backpacking through South America was over.

My girlfriend was furious, as we'd been planning the trip for over a year. She couldn't understand why I'd paid Samantha's share of the rent or why I hadn't reported her to the police for fraud.

I tried to explain that it was my name on the lease, so I had to pay the rent. And I didn't want Samantha going to jail -- I wanted my money back.

I asked if we could postpone the trip until the following summer, but she said she was going with or without me. And she warned me: if I wasn't on the plane when it left, don't bother waiting at the airport for her when she gets back.

Friday night I was in my bed, wondering if her plane had landed yet and wishing that I were in the seat beside her.

But Samantha had ruined everything. Her lies had nearly got me evicted, had put my education at risk, and had cost me both my vacation and my girlfriend. When I heard the front door open, and heard her sneaking in a little after midnight, I was ready to punch a hole through my pillow.

Samantha had promised she'd have my money today, and I intended to collect.

Wearing only my boxers, I stormed down the hallway to her room and slammed her door open.

"What the hell?" she cried, as she tried to cover up her tits. She'd been in the middle of undressing for bed, and was only wearing a tiny pair of purple lace panties. "Get out of my room, Dylan!"

"I will, as soon as you give me my money."

She turned her back to me, trying to hide her nakedness. "I don't have it yet."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You said your parents would send you the money by today -- I need the ten thousand dollars you owe me!"

"I only owe you five thousand dollars!"

"You owe me ten thousand -- I had to pay your half of the rent too!"

"Well...you shouldn't have. I didn't ask you to."

"Don't you fucking understand, it's my name on the lease so I had to pay it all! I'm not going to let my landlady get screwed over just because you're some kind of scam artist!"

"I'm not a -- "

"Well, you're some kind of a fucking mental case! You're a fucking thief and you're fucking crazy!"

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck yourself! When are you going to get me my fucking money?"

She tried to cover her tits with one arm as she bent down and reached for her clothes. "I can give you five hundred dollars next month."

"Five hundred...you've got to be fucking kidding me!" I screamed, as I kicked her clothes out of her hands.

Samantha nervously backed away from me. "I'm sorry...I don't have your money."

"I thought your parents were loaded?"

"Who told you that? My Mom isn't rich, and my Dad's dead."

I didn't know if I could believe a single word that came out of her mouth. "Samantha, I need the money you owe me! Call your mom and get her to take out a loan or something."

"She can't! They lost everything back when the market crashed. She barely makes ends meet now, she can't help me!"

"Well I can't make ends meet either -- you stole my money! You didn't pay the rent and you stole my fucking money!"

The upstairs neighbor hammered on the floor, and yelled for us to be quiet.

"I should kick your fucking ass out right now!" I whispered.

"You can't, I don't have anywhere to go."

"You think I care? I hope you end up living in a fucking dumpster!"

"Fuck you!" she screamed, and ran at me, teeth clenched, swinging and punching at me like a wild woman.

I grabbed Samantha's wrists and forced her back on her bed, landing heavily on top of her as the neighbor upstairs pounded again on the floor.

Tears streamed down her face as she fought to get free. And I was glad; I wanted her to feel hurt, like she'd hurt me. I pinned her to the bed with all of my weight, and she arched her back, her nipples pressing against my bare chest as she writhed beneath me, struggling to break free.

I used my knees to keep her legs spread so she couldn't gain any leverage and, as she twisted and struggled, her crotch ground against me and made my cock hard.

Samantha felt it pressed against her pussy and her eyes went wide with fear. I didn't care; I wanted to scare her...I wanted her to be afraid of what would happen if she didn't pay me.

I held her down on the bed, as she struggled to push me off, and my face was inches from hers as I growled, "Give me my money you crazy bitch!"

She turned her face away, sobbing. "Take my stuff instead: my movies, my books, my iPod."

"Are you kidding me?" I said. "I don't want your fucking junk, it's worthless -- you're fucking worthless!"

I pinned both her wrists with one hand as I reached down and grabbed her waistband. "The only thing you've got worth anything is between your fucking legs!" I said, and tore her panties off.

Samantha gasped, as she realized she was now completely naked and the only thing between her cunt and my cock was a thin layer of cotton. And as she renewed her struggle to get out from underneath me, and I pressed forward to keep her arms held down, my cock broke free from my boxers.

The swollen head rubbed up and down her slit as she struggled, and she sobbed as she turned her head and squeezed her eyes shut. I wanted her afraid, I wanted her upset, so I ground my stiff prick between her legs and forced them even wider, but I'd only planned to scare her, I never intended to take it any farther.

Until she whispered, "Please, just don't come inside me..."

I wish I'd left her room right then, but I still wanted to hurt her more, punish her more, for stealing from me and betraying the trust I'd placed in her.

I shoved my boxers down and forced the head of my cock between her pussy lips. Samantha was tight and dry and cried out as I rammed my prick as deep as I could, clenching her teeth while I fucked her. I kept pulling back and thrusting into her as hard as I could, trying to push her right through the bed.

She kept whimpering as I assaulted her pussy, her eyes squeezed shut and biting her lip as I slammed into her with full force. I held her down by her throat as I reached up and groped her breast; her nipples were rock hard.

Samantha put her hands on my chest and looked between her spread legs. Her mouth was open and her eyes were wide as she watched my thick pole pounding into her, fucking her like a jackhammer.

I hammered her as hard and fast as I could, trying to make sure she didn't enjoy a second of it. She was like a rag doll as I pinned her down to the bed and fucked her harder than I'd ever fucked a woman before, her bed slamming against the wall with each thrust.

As she watched me, gasping and giving out sharp cries as I pounded her, I could feel my balls tightening. I should have come inside her, should have ignored her only request. But I didn't, I pulled out and shot a thick rope of cum that splattered across her taut stomach.

She moaned as the hot, sticky fluid landed on her.

I looked down at Samantha, naked on the bed, covered in cum, her eyes wide with fear and her pussy swollen and raw. I couldn't say a word. I went to my room and fell on my bed in the dark, instantly regretting what had happened. Mad at myself for losing control.

I was sure that Samantha would call the police; she'd tell them I'd raped her, and she'd have plenty of evidence. I knew I wouldn't argue if they came for me, I knew I could have stopped if I'd wanted to. She didn't say no, but she didn't say yes.

I didn't know how I'd be able to face my friends or my parents or my ex-girlfriend if they discovered what I'd done. And I didn't know how I could face Samantha in the morning.

When I opened my eyes I was surprised to see daylight, and I was surprised that I was still in my bed and not in a cell. I tiptoed out of my room and saw that Samantha was already up, sitting on the couch and drinking coffee.

I didn't know what to say, I couldn't even look her in the eye. But I knew she was watching me as I poured my coffee. And I knew there was only one thing I could do.

"I'm moving out," I said.

Samantha sat up in surprise. "Why? I told you I'd get you your money."

"I just figured...after what happened last night."

She leaned back and took a sip of her coffee, watching me over the rim of her mug. "It's okay," she said. "Let's just forget it ever happened."

"Are you serious? After what I did to you...you can just forget about it?"

"Well, I'm not going to forget about it, but I'm not going to tell anyone what you did either...you didn't hurt me. And I need a place to live and I need a roommate. I promise I'll pay you back all of your money. Please, don't move out."

I couldn't figure Samantha out. After I'd held her down and fucked her, I thought she'd hate me, or at the least be afraid of me. But it was just the opposite. She started coming out of her room more often, was actually polite, and even watched a movie with me once. I thought she'd changed. I should have realized she hadn't.

The end of the month came and I asked her for her half of the rent and the five hundred dollars she'd promised me. I couldn't believe my ears when she told me she didn't have either!

I slammed the book I'd been reading down on the coffee table. "Are you fucking kidding me? After everything we went through last month, you have the nerve to tell me you can't pay the rent again?"

"I'm sorry! I haven't been able to find a decent job, and I can't ask my Mom for money!"

"Samantha, I can't afford to pay the whole rent! Between that and the food and the bills, I barely have enough to survive. Why would you think you could keep living here when you knew you couldn't pay the rent?"

She brushed her hair behind her ear, sat down on the couch beside me and put her hand on my thigh. "Why can't I just pay the rent like I did last month?"

I did a double take. "Are you serious? You didn't pay me any rent last month!"

"But...when I let you have sex with me...I thought that made us even."

"When you let me...you thought that was the rent?" I said, as I shoved her hand away. "That wouldn't even cover the interest on what you owe me! I don't need sex from you, I need my fucking money!"

Tears welled in Samantha's eyes and she ran to her room, embarrassed and hurt. I noticed that she'd left her door open, but there was no way I wanted a repeat of last month; I didn't want her thinking she could trade a piece of ass for the rent.

I had no choice, and paid my landlady the full amount. I wanted so badly to kick Samantha out. All I wanted was a roommate who would just pay their share of the rent on time. But I also wanted to get the money she owed me, even though I was starting to think that would never happen. I also noticed that she was not only living in my apartment for free, she was now eating my food too. I couldn't afford a charity case. I had to find a way to convince her to do whatever it took to get my money.

When she came in late from the library the next night, she quietly locked the front door and tried to sneak to her room. I paused the movie I was watching and called her into the living room.

Samantha knew I was still steaming over the money she owed me, and she tried to change the subject. Picking up the DVD case off the table, she said, "Soylent Green? I never heard of it, is it any good?"

"You wouldn't like it," I said, and took the case out of her hands.

Standing up, I pointed to the couch. "Sit down, I've got something to say to you."

She sat as instructed and looked up at me nervously. "Please, don't kick me out," she whispered.

"I need you to understand me," I said. "I want all of the money you owe me -- every cent. Not only the ten thousand dollars you already owe me, but also all of the money you're costing me now in rent and food. Our lease is up in four months, if you don't get my money by then, I'll throw you out and sue your ass off!"

Samantha nodded. "I promise, I'll get it for you."

I laughed and shook my head. "I wish I could fucking believe you, but I know I can't. So, until you pay me, you're not my roommate -- you're furniture."

"What do you mean...furniture?"

"You're furniture. This is my apartment -- all of it -- even your room and everything in it. As long as you stay here, and don't pay me the money you owe me, you're not my roommate -- you belong to me. You're going to do all the cooking, cleaning, laundry...anything I tell you to."

"What do you mean...anything?"

"Anything," I said, and started undoing my pants.

Her eyes went wide and she tried to back away from me.

"That's the deal. I get to do anything I want, or you move out and let me know where to pick up my money. So are you in," I asked, and nodded toward the front door, "or are you out?"

Samantha stared at my stiff, swollen cock, and answered by opening her mouth partway.

I stepped forward and forced her mouth fully open when I stuffed my thick shaft between her lips. She went to put her hand on my hip to slow me down and I knocked it away. I grabbed her ponytail, pulled on it to tilt her head back, and slid my cock down her throat. She gagged when I went too deep and tried to back away, but I grabbed her head and stuffed it down her throat again.

Her eyes were bugging out as I pounded my prick between her stretched lips. I didn't even let her suck me; I just fucked her mouth in the middle of the living room. I could feel her sliding her tongue along the underside of my cock as I pumped it between her lips, and if I went any deeper my balls would have been bouncing off her chin.

I was in control, not her. I made her keep her hands at her side as I held her head and abused her mouth until I was ready to come. I pulled my cock out and she gasped for air, watching my eyes as I jacked it toward her face. When I blew my load, cum shot all over her chin and neck and down her front and onto the couch.

"Hey!" she said. "You got cum all over my shirt!"

"You mean my shirt. Until you pay me, everything you own is mine. Clean this mess up," I said, and went to bed.

I lay in the dark almost wishing she'd call the cops. At least when I was in jail I'd have a new roommate. But I knew that I couldn't let her get comfortable with the current arrangement. I had to make sure she'd want to pay me back as soon as possible, as I needed the money if I was going to be able to keep going to college next term. After forcing her to suck me off, I was sure she'd be speed dialing her mom and begging her for the money.

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,640 Followers