Breaking News Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early waited until the very last second before pulling her lips from my cock, licking them softly as she capped my throbbing, twitching geyser with the flute. Rope after hot steamy rope of my pearlescent release splattered against the bottom of the flute, she gently pumped my cock until my balls ran dry. There was disappointment clearly etched upon her face, I could tell she wanted to taste me. I moaned softly and swayed gently as her fingers milked the final few drops from my cock into the flute. When I was finished dripping, Early sat the flute onto a well-polished silver serving tray, next to the other partially filled flute and covered it with a red cocktail napkin.

She gazed up at me, smiling briefly as she slid over in front of the young Black man, standing naked and hard next to me, and took his cock into her hand. This was supposed to be a simple extraction, almost mechanical; it was supposed to just be a lick, suck and squirt encounter, Keeper was visibly not happy with the "extra time" Early had spent on my cock. I knew that he would go hard on Snowy if he won the game, I had seen him with sub's that belonged to others before. That turn of events could have a major impact on Snowy and my relationship moving forward. I hoped she realized what she had done, the risks she had taken, and the spot she had put us both in.

I listened and watched as Ms. Early took her knees again and began kissing, licking, and sucking the man next to me. A few droplets of cum fell from the tip of my spent cock and dripped onto the floor. As Early watched them fall, she moaned out, in angst over the idea that the tasty precious drops were going to waste. Despite her despair, she went about her business, sucking and stroking the thick, uncut black cock in her hand, looking over at me often as if seeking a nod of approval from me. All I could muster was a smile as I stood there watching, after all, it wasn't my cock that was balls deep between her brightly painted lips.

Once Early had coaxed a load from the young black man's cock, she carried the three sperm cradling wine flutes carefully over to the table, sitting them one at a time, all in a row, in front of Snowy and the other two subs. Keeping her body between us and the flutes she began to rearrange them, using a sidewalk shell game technique. Now I had no idea which flute contained by cum, none of us did. The order in which the subs were to be evaluated had been set before the game began. Keeper decided at the last minute to change it up. With a smirk on his face, and a chuckle in his voice, he said that Ms. Snowy would be the first to go.

He knew that having three choices would make it harder for her to choose my cum, her Daddy's cum, over the other two. I took a deep breath and held it briefly as Early slid all three flutes over in front of her in a small group, as the sexual tension and anxiety in the room began to grow, then placed them one at a time in her hand for Snowy to smell. Early then slid out of the way letting us see what was about to unfold. Snowy took a deep breath and slowly, reluctantly, brought the first flute to her nose, moving it back and forth, like fine wine, savoring the bouquet, taking her time as she softly inhaled.

"Eww, no that's not it," she said quickly with a shiver, sitting the flute down on the table, pushing it gently aside.

Ms. Early handed her another flute, this time one from the opposite end of the row of three, instead of the center, as Castle-Keeper looked on with great interest. Snowy gently lifted the fine crystal to her nose and took a little sniff. A partial smile appeared on her face, as she swirled it around. I gasped softly as she placed the rim of the opening to her lips, tilting it back slowly, letting the sweet creamy semen trickle slowly down the side until it reached her slightly parted lips, sucking it in softly, before raising the flute upward, tilting her head back, drinking it down quickly, then lifting the flute, letting the thick creamy cum slowly drip onto her outstretched tongue.

My heart sank as I watched uncertain of what this meant for us the rest of the night. I sighed softly and smiled when I saw a hand-written Golden Glitter colored "U" on the bottom of the flute she was hungrily cleaning with the underside of her tongue. The flute was mine and the cum she had just guzzled down was too. "We had dodged a bullet," was all I could think. Then as always, Snowy made the moment hers. In a way that only Snowy could, she sat the empty flute down, slid it away from her and began to speak.

"That's it! That's my Daddy's cum," she exclaimed, folding her arms in front of her still blindfolded.

"You never even touched the remaining glass," said Keeper with a gruff reply, clearly frustrated.

"I don't need to!" she barked back. That's my daddy's cum and I don't need some other bitch tasting it or thinking her man has cum that sweet," she said with a smirk.

The next girl up was Storm Chaser's sub, Yashika. She sniffed and pondered for quite a while before selecting the wrong flute, swallowing another Dom's cum losing the game. Bottoms Up Sir and naughty Nina became the victims of being the last to choose. I felt sorry for them as Keeper told the two Dom's they would forfeit their subs for the evening. He went on to reluctantly declare Snowy and I the winners, babbling some bullshit about game protocol being violated. He told me that Snowy and I could have our picks between the other subs in the room as Snowy, Yashika and Nina took off their blindfolds.

I walked over and stood behind Early who was kneeling with her hands upright against her lower thighs, her palms open and visible. I gently massaged her bare shoulders and with a deviant smile, told Keeper without hesitation...

"We will take this one. I think she will work nicely for both our needs this evening," I told him.

"That one? Haha, she is mine and she is not for use by anyone but me!" he stammered.

"She is tonight," I told him back. "We drove a long way to get here tonight, we can leave right now and drive home early, but before I go, I will make sure that everybody here knows that Keeper's word is shit, and that you manipulate things to your advantage. Word will spread through these rooms and halls like wildfire. If you think I am joking, try me. We want this sub..."

Early was able to keep a neutral expression, but everyone watched her amazing nipples grow rock hard as I gently touched and caressed her naked flesh. Her nipples grew quickly hard like diamonds and her pretty, wet pussy dripped onto the floor as I pressed my semi-erect firmly against her back directly between her shoulder blades. She jerked slightly as a small remnant from my earlier release trickled down over her spine. I could see her biting her lower lip in the full-length mirror across the room.

Castle Keeper growled; unwilling to find out if I was joking or not, then stormed from the room, giving the other two couple a "stay of execution" if you will. They both thanked us as Snowy took possession of Early. I took a moment to introduce them, an awkward silence followed.

"Snowy this pretty girl is Early," I said with a soft sigh. "Early, this is my baby Snowy. Baby, Early is my secretary," I added.

"This is the girl who sucked you off?" asked Snowy. "Your secretary sucked you off? What the fuck Uhl? Did you have this planned all along like you did with Chrissy in Chicago?" she asked clearly pissed off by the innocent revelation and introduction.

"No baby, I didn't even know we were coming here until this afternoon when I got home from work," I replied. "Let alone have any knowledge that Ms. Early even new this place existed, or know that she would be here," I told her as Early shook her head softly in agreement.

When I reminded Snowy that both coming here and entering this silly-assed game were her ideas, she began to calm down and think more clearly.

"Have you ever sucked his cock before?" Snowy asked Early.

"No, until tonight, a playful Christmas kiss beneath the Mistletoe at work is the only time we have ever even touched," said Early innocently.

Snowy smiled and apologized to Early for being so terse. Smiles quickly replaced suspicion and the sexy pair began to chat.

"Are you two good?" I asked before walking away briefly.

Both ladies smiled, nodded, and kept on talking as I departed for the locker room to retrieve something. As I walked down the hallway, peeking into all the rooms that I passed, I thought hard about different ways we could enjoy Early and rub it in Keeper's face at the same time. That's when it hit me; I had an idea. I grabbed my leather roll bag from our locker and headed back to Snowy and Early. I found them sitting at a table in the lounge, drinking Daquiris, and giggling. I took Snowy by the hand as she grabbed Early's. I led them through the building to the far end.

"Here we go!" I said softly, stopping at a room that had a sign above the archway that read; "The Pleasure Pit."

"The Pit?" gasped Early, "Oh My God! People will be watching us there. Keeper has forbidden me to play there," she said nervously, squeezing Snowy's hand tightly. "I don't do very well in front of big crowds Mr. Wett, I get very nervous."

"For the next couple of hours pretty girl, you belong to us. The only cock you will feel, the only cock you will know is mine. The only lips that will kiss and pleasure you are ours." She shivered softly in her high heels as her mind processed the notion.

"Relax baby girl, we'll be gentle," smirked Snowy, tracing the outline of Early's left breast with her fingertips.

I asked Early if she trusted me, she nodded yes. I asked her if she trusted me completely, she again nodded yes. I led her and Snowy into a nearby restroom and locked the door.

"Ohhh! I didn't know you were into potty games baby," joked Snowy.

"I'm not, but I do have a plan baby," I replied grinning slightly.

I sat the roll bag on the corner of the vanity and unzipped it slowly. I pulled the silk black scarf, earplugs, and the handcuffs from the bag, leaving everything else inside it. I gently pushed the folded scarf to Early's face, covering her eyes, cupping her cheeks, kissing her softly as Snowy tied the scarf behind her head. Early reached out and gave my growing cock a gentle tug as I handed Snowy the chrome metal cuffs and pulled the foam earplugs from their hard plastic case. I rolled the plugs out gently between my thumbs and fingers to insure a nice tight fit.

"Are the cuffs so you can have your way with me Mr. Wett?" asked Early. "So, I don't fight it?" she teased with a giggle.

"The cuffs are so you don't leave any nail marks on my man's flesh," said Snowy with a smile, ratcheting the cuffs tight around Early's tiny wrists.

"I have a ball-gag too, but we have other plans for your mouth," I teased.

With Early's eyes blindfolded, her wrists cuffed behind her back and the earplugs ready to be pushed into place, I cupped her cheeks and told her to relax, I assured her that Snowy and I would not let anything bad happen to her. I asked her for her safe word, and she whispered it softly in my ear. Her nipples were still fully erect, and the tops of both her inner thighs were glistening. I cupped her nape and kissed her deeply as Snowy watched. I gave her final instructions and made sure the cuffs were not too tight.

"Ms. Early, from this point on you will need to rely on your sense of taste, touch, and smell to get you through. I am taking away your ability to see and hear, this will help to keep you calm as the evening progresses," she nodded silently indicating that she understood. "Did you prep your backside properly this evening pretty girl?" I asked with great curiosity. She nervously nodded, softly, embarrassingly whispering yes.

I pushed the earplugs snugly into place. Lifting her hair softly from beneath the plastic string that connected them. Early was completely naked except for her powder blue pastel colored garter belt, stockings, and sparkling silver sandal-toe heels. Snowy was completely naked, except for her "red bottoms." I grabbed the inside of Early's left bicep gently with my right-hand and we exited the room, with Snowy holding my left-hand, also carrying the bag. We slowly walked across the hall as others watched and smiled. Some new guests took a seat in the front row, uncertain what to expect; they had never seen one of Keeper's subs used by anyone but him.

We walked into a large dimly lit room, in the center of it was a ten-foot by ten-foot, thick foam mat, reminiscent of a high school wrestling mat without a squared circle. There was overhead rigging with multiple spotlights, all of them collectively casting their single beam onto a vintage chair. A Victorian Style armchair, fit for a Queen, with a heart shaped back, rolled red velvet covered arms on very ornately carved dark Mohogany wooden legs. Shiny gold tacks held the soft, tightly stretched fabric in place. It was about to become the scene of the most erotic lovemaking session I had ever taken part in.

I pulled out one of Early's earplugs, leaned into her pushing my hard cock into her hands, as I reached around with both my hands, cupped her amazing breasts, and wrenched both her hard, beet red nipples as my hungry cock throbbed beneath her fingers.

"Pretty Girl, I am going to put you down on all fours and lick you from behind. I'm going kiss and lick your pretty pink pussy lips, tease your quivering ass pucker, and suck your throbbing little clit, while you taste the sweetest pussy on the planet; my baby's," I told her, pulling her shoulders back against my chest. "If you want to leave a good impression, you need to make her cum," I whispered.

"Once I am done licking both your holes, I'm going to stuff your asshole with a strand of four well-lubed silicone balls, then shove thick veiny cock, balls deep inside your needy little cunt," I told her as she squeezed my cock tighter. "I'm going to fuck you hard and deep until you pass out, then I'm going to spank your naked ass and paint your tight velvet walls with a warm pearlescent glaze," I growled softly sucking at her neck, kissing her bare shoulder.

"I hope you are hungry, Snowy has a mouthful of throbbing clit to feed you," I moaned. "She likes to have her ass licked too. She is my baby, so you treat her really good, understand?" Early nodded softly and bit her lower lip.

I softly whispered the safe word she had given me earlier, in her ear, just in case things get a little out of hand. I teased her as I watched guests moving into and out of the room. She turned her head and whispered, "Fuck me!" softly in my ear as my fingers plunged deep into her warm soggy pussy, checking the wetness of her needy little fuck hole.

"Castle-Keeper has never taken you to the places that Snowy and I are about to," I said softly, with my fingertips rubbing gently against her G-Spot.

"Oh My God Sir; I want that so much," she whimpered, almost begging. "I need it even more," she moaned.

As the house lights dimmed, our session began. Snowy sat down softly and seductively on the front edge of the chair with her stocking clad legs splayed open wide. She pulled her pretty, black hair from behind her back and let it flow softly down over her right shoulder and across her breast. Early stood there silently, not moving at all as I removed the anal balls, lube, and a black hand towel from my goody bag, then slid it out of the way. I grabbed the cuffs between her wrists and placed my hand on her left shoulder. She knew instinctively that it was time to kneel and dropped gently to her knees onto the mat beneath us.

My cock was hard and throbbing as I positioned Early properly so that when she bent over her pretty face was just a couple inches away from Snowy's beautiful hairless pink cunt. I watched her inhale deeply and lick her lips as I gently pushed her forward. Snowy pushed her long slender fingers across Early's temples and tangled them in her hair, pulling her closer, guiding her bright red lips slowly upward along the insides of her thighs, making her kiss her way to heaven. Early moaned out softly as her lips, then her tongue discovered Snowy's needy sex, giving it a tender kiss followed by several long slow intimate licks.

"That's it pretty girl lick my hungry, wet pussy," said Snowy softly, tugging back her fleshy hood with her left-hand, exposing her growing clit for Early to munch on as she guided our large breasted lover's tongue seductively to her dripping need.

While Snowy and Early were busy getting acquainted, I was taking a long, hard look at one of the most amazing asses ever known to man. As Early balanced her body precariously, with her face pressed deep between my baby's thighs, I pressed her knees gently apart, making her more stable without the use of her hands, causing her succulent pink pussy to gape slightly. I gave my thick veiny cock a few gentle tugs, gazing at her warm moist cunt and smooth, wet, glistening folds, before leaning in to get down to the heart of the matter. The sweet alluring scent of Early's arousal quickly pulled me in, like a honeybee to a pollen-soaked flower bloom.

I gently kissed the creases where her gorgeous round buttocks meet the tops of her sexy thighs. Early's tasty, light tan flesh felt good against my tongue. I placed my hands gently to her ass cheeks and slid my fingers slowly beneath the tightly stretched straps of her pretty blue garter belt, spreading her cheeks, blowing softly up and down along her ass crack. Snowy was moaning and writhing sensually in the chair as Early expertly devoured her hot wet pussy and sucked on my baby's hard clit. Her own pussy growing wetter with every gentle swab of her tongue against Snowy's throbbing clit, every long, delicious lick of her steamy wet folds.

"Oh, Fuck Yes, right there! Suck my clit!" moaned Snowy, gyrating, and rocking her hips, smearing her juices over Early's face as her first orgasm quickly began to build. "God Baby, lick my ass," Snowy whimpered, her voice riddled with desire as her fingers tugged her ass cheeks apart. exposing her delicate pink ring.

Snowy lifted her legs, grabbing them behind her knees, shoving her feet high into the air elevating her ass, serving her pretty, pink pucker to Early's hungry tongue. A huge droplet of sweet clear precum oozed from the swollen pink head of my raging cock and dripped onto the floor as I watched the tip of Early's hot wet tongue circle around my baby's starburst, and wiggle against her tender pink funnel. I quickly matched Early's pleasure filled licks to my baby's ass with long wet licks of my own to hers. She jerked a little the first time my hot wet tongue grazed her forbidden pucker, then pushed her sexy ass back against it, wanting it, needing it.

It was great fun, giving her tightly gathered ring a gentle lick, then pulling back softly to watch it quiver. I could tell from the desperate sound of Snowy's voice and the way her body was writhing, that Early was about to get a tasty treat. I pushed back Early's hood and placed my tightly puckered lips squarely over her sweet, throbbing clit. She shuddered and moaned, pushing her dainty ass pucker back against my nose, enjoying the slaps of my tongue against her aching clit and the wetness of my licks between her dripping pink folds. "Jesus, her pussy is sweet," I thought to myself as I feverishly mouthed her meaty hood.

When I looked up from between Early's ass cheeks, I saw Snowy wrenching her hard pink nipples, twisting her barbells, her face etched with pleasure. I knew that very shortly her wonderful release would be filling Early's mouth, coating her tongue, and dripping from her chin. I gave each of Early's firm, supple ass cheeks an open-handed slap and pressed my tongue firmly to her quivering ass pucker, pushing it deep, feeling it yield. She gasped and moaned into Snowy's hot needy cunt and kept right on licking. She was now also standing at pleasure's doorstep. She rocked her hips and smeared her wetness against my face fighting the cuffs, wanting to spread her ass cheeks farther.

123456...8