Breaking Out, Breaking In Pt. 01

Story Info
Siblings search for freedom and discover a new kind of love.
17.2k words
4.79
78.9k
169

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BDLong
BDLong
185 Followers

The storm raged outside, rain beating relentlessly against the house and wind howling past the windows. We were lucky. The hurricane came ashore a hundred miles south of us, saving us from the brunt of its power. Our mother and father, at a church function even further south, in Florida, were safe too, but all flights to our area were grounded. They wouldn't be back for at least another two days, so for the time being, I was stuck with my little sister, Hannah.

Hurricanes weren't unheard of in our area, and so every few years we had a family tradition of riding them out while watching movies and playing board games. "So?" Hannah asked, holding up two family classics: bland little cartoons with sappy morals and saccharine songs.

"Aren't we a little old for those?" Quick answer: yes. I had just finished my first year of college and Hannah was a year behind me.

"Mike," she said, grinning. "Did you have something else in mind?"

"I brought back a couple movies, yeah. But you can't tell dad." She made a zipping motion across her lips, and I turned on my heel and started toward my bedroom, where I'd hidden the movies.

While my nineteen-year-old self goes and retrieves the movies, I should tell you: don't get the wrong idea. These were movies-movies you and your friends probably watched years before, but they were R-rated features, and saying that my sister and I were sheltered would be a gross understatement. A bit of background. My mother and father were leaders in a church they'd helped found. It wasn't anything unseemly like you see on the news, just stifling. If it didn't involve God, it didn't belong in the house. The original plan was that I would follow my father into the ministry after high school, but despite all their efforts, I was never much of a believer, at least never to the level they wanted me to be. It took years, but I had finally convinced them to let me go to college and study economics, and after I was finished, I would come back and help out with the church's finances. I hated lying to them about that last part, but I needed an extra four years to figure out how to get free. I knew they kept tabs on me while I was in college, but I was used to this, and avoided the eyes and ears of the church long enough to date around. After a while, I had even found a girl with whom I could share this part of my life, and she understood that I could have no contact with her while I was home for the summer. She had even helped me pick out a handful of R-rated movies she had seen when she was Hannah's age.

Returning to the living room, I held up the choices and Hannah leapt from the floor, where she had been busy setting up a game of Monopoly, a game grudgingly allowed into the house to teach math. In an old church camp t-shirt, sweatpants, bathrobe and slippers, she was dressed for weathering a storm in comfort. Her straight red hair flowed around and down her shoulders, complementing the emerald green robe. As a kid, I used to tease her, telling her that she was adopted. We were all blonde and tan except Hannah, who was a redhead and so pale she could scarcely take a stroll outside without bursting into flame.

Her eyes darted from movie to movie. "How do I choose?" she asked, excited, but genuinely confused. How, indeed. If you've never been part of normal society, these kinds of choices seem alien. It had taken my girlfriend months to teach me how to figure this kind of thing out. How could I teach my little sister in twenty words or less?

"Gangsters, funny love story, scary monsters in space, and elves, dwarves and wizards," I said pointing to each in turn.

"Hmm."

"It was tough my first time, too," I said. I had been privately angry most of my teenage life, and when I had to make this decision for the first time, I had nearly flown into a rage from the unfairness of not being included in the rest of human existence. Hannah was taking this much better than I had.

"What's a gangster movie like?"

"Suspenseful, violent," I said. "Probably has a car chase. Dad would say that it glorifies sin and wickedness."

"Gangsters," she said. "Definitely gangsters."

I went and put the movie in the VCR and took my place at the Monopoly board. It was difficult to play with Hannah so distracted by the movie, but the look on her face was worth it. When one of the mobsters got "whacked," she covered her mouth and her eyes went wide.

"Do you want me to turn it off?" I asked.

"Don't you dare!" she said. "That was ... sad! I liked that guy! I bet Don Whats-his-name is gonna get some sweet revenge."

I laughed and handed her the dice. "Your turn."

"Where did you get these movies?" she asked.

"At the video store."

"Duh..." she said, rolling her eyes. "How did you find out about them?"

"Everyone knows about them."

"Everyone?"

"Mostly," I said. "I mean, there are people like us, who don't really get out much, but most people are at least aware of them."

"So how'd you find out?" I thought about what to say, but my delayed response caused her to lean in. "Mike, how did you find out?"

"Just by walking around," I said. "It's like everyone knows except us."

"But where did you find out about this one?"

"I... I can't tell you."

"Mike." She gestured toward the screen, where the characters were burying the whacked mobster in a shallow grave.

"Eh ... right. But you have to promise you won't tell anyone."

"Ok," she said, raising her hand in mock pledge. "I won't tell mom and dad."

"No. I mean anyone." This got her attention. The teenage insincerity drained out of her for the moment and she nodded soberly. "I've been seeing someone."

"Like-?"

"A girl." It felt good to say it. I hadn't told a soul about it, and I felt as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

"Mike! Dad's going to kill you!"

"No he won't, because he's not going to find out."

"But he always finds out."

"Not this time," I said. "I got wise to his act in high school. I can keep it a secret. Can you?"

"Of course!"

Things got quiet between us for a while, and we watched the movie and moved our pieces around the board, buying up properties and jockeying for control. When Hannah got sent to Jail, she paused and looked at me with an expression I'd never seen from her before. Was it bashful or something else? Envy? "So what's it like?"

"It?"

"Being with a girl."

"She's really nice," I said, thinking of Carrie. "And she's funny! There was this one time, we were out-" Hannah's stare stopped me. "Eh?"

"I meant like ... you know," she said, her eyes focused on her fingers, which were nervously fidgeting with the fuzz of her slippers.

"Oh!" I said, feeling the blood drain from my face. "Oh."

"You know what?" Hannah said. "Forget it. I mean, you're my brother. Ugh!" She waved off the idea like a fly, but hesitated. "Right?"

"Sure," I said, taking the dice. It was an odd thought, explaining sex to someone who had been hidden from it, much less my sister. Obviously she knew the mechanics. Any asshole could figure that out. What she wanted to know was the erotic part, and that was something else entirely. For the time being, I just focused on the board and rolled the dice. If I concentrated on winning the game, it would be over sooner, and the awkwardness could end. I had only begun my studies in economics, but I applied as much as I could to the game, and soon I found myself with a pretty substantial lead. Hannah, however, had never been one to go quietly, and had taught me on more than one occasion to never let my guard down. I surprised myself by saying, "For the record, it's like nothing I'd ever experienced."

"Good?" She asked.

"Good," I said.

She made a noise of acknowledgement and rolled the dice. A run of good luck brought her almost back to even with me, but soon enough, my properties began to drain her dry again. Her pile of money dwindled into a smattering of small bills. When I finally landed on one of her properties, I smugly thrust a small amount of money at her. She didn't take it, though, because her attention was on the TV. I glanced over and instantly realized I had a problem.

The obligatory love scene had begun, and while the music swelled, the gangster's moll lay under the movie's hero, and their lips met. A bare breast made a cameo, and I felt my own cock twitch in my pants. The man kissed his way down her body and the camera stopped as the man's head continued farther down. The moll's mouth formed an O.

"What's he doing?" Hannah asked, mesmerized.

"What do you think he's doing?" I asked, stalling for time.

"Kissing her ... down there," she said, still not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Yeah," I said, feeling my throat going dry. The more this scene went on, the harder my cock got, and I began feeling the need for release. My eyes went to the curves under Hannah's shirt, but I forced my gaze away. "It's your turn."

"I don't get it," she said.

"What's not to get?" I focused on counting my money and organizing my properties.

"Like," she said, finally turning her attention to me, "how does it work?"

"Have you..." I paused, looking for a word that wouldn't seem too offensive to her sheltered sensibilities. "Have you touched yourself before?"

"I ... yeah. Promise you won't tell?" Our parents had done their best to put the fear of God into us when it came to sex, and masturbation was absolutely forbidden.

"Why would I?" I asked, feeling a bit of humor returning. I nodded toward the screen. I could see the humor returning to Hannah's face, too. "Listen, it's pretty much the same thing, but with a tongue."

"Eww!" she said, giggling. "I guess you'd have to be a mobster to do that. And a slut to want it."

"I guess," I said and took the dice.

Hannah grabbed my wrist before I could roll. "Wait. You...?"

"Yeah," I admitted.

"And your girlfriend is OK with that?"

"She actually asked for it," I said, prying my wrist from her grasp and rolling the dice.

"What is she a whore?" Hannah said this with a little venom, but she couldn't possibly have any idea what any of the words actually meant.

"Hey!" I snapped. "Carrie's no slut. But what would you know, anyway?" I moved my piece around the board, landed on her property, and tossed money at her. "Your turn."

Hannah went silent and played the game for a while. The movie continued, and we paid attention to it instead of talking. Soon enough, the movie was over and the credits rolled. In typical style, when the tape ran out, the TV roared static white noise. Hannah hopped up and went to switch off the VCR. Even through her robe, I could tell that she had a great body. I tried looking away, but the thoughts of sex had gripped me like a vise. When she sat back down, she gave me an odd look. "I'm not stupid," she said suddenly. "I know there's more beyond this." She gestured to the house, but meant the church. "But it still feels wrong. I dunno. We always get told that God favors us because we value our purity, and blah blah blah..." Hannah rolled her eyes and made little quacking motions with her hands. I chuckled. "It makes sense, I guess, but there's so many other people out there who seem fine without it. You know?"

"Yeah," I said. "I know."

"I mean, if mom and dad knew how much I ... touch myself, I'd be grounded forever."

"How much?" I asked before thinking.

Hannah grinned broadly. "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Who am I gonna tell?"

"Not really the point, Mike!" she said in a dismissive sing-song.

"So," I said guardedly, "what is the point?"

"The point is, I want out. Like you."

"I think you want more than that," I said, taking a chance. She was holding something back, beyond whatever it was she was being coy about.

"Like what?" Her grin itself spoke so loudly that she didn't need the words.

I got up and went to the kitchen and came back with some clear tape. Before I sat down, I scooped up all Hannah's money and attached a little sliver of tape to each one. "What are you doing?" she complained. Without saying anything, I divided her total into three piles. One by one, I attached each one to her, playfully tickling her in the process. She giggled, but when I was done, the confused look came back. She held out her arms, looking at herself. With all the colored money attached to her, she kind of looked like a bird, and I laughed. "What'd you do?!"

"I taped your money to you," I said.

"But why?"

"It'll make things easier," I said.

"What things?" she asked, suddenly serious.

"You want to know what I know," I said. "This'll give you a little taste."

"What kind of taste?" she asked.

I shrugged for her benefit. It felt weird to me, too, but I wanted her to have fun, and if I looked nervous, it wouldn't work. "Look," I said. "Trust me. And you can get up and leave whenever you want. No big deal."

"Okaaay..." she said. "So what's with the money?"

"It's how Carrie helped get me comfortable taking off my clothes around her."

"But you're my brother."

I shrugged. "Your roll."

She took the dice and shook them nervously in her hand. "So what's the deal?"

As the dice left her hand, I said, "Each piece of clothing is worth whatever is taped to it. When you owe me money, I take it off your clothes. When there's no more money left on the piece of clothing, it comes off."

I hadn't thought she could be paler, but I was wrong. Her nervousness was palpable. "So what happens when you owe me money?"

I held up the roll of tape. "You can tape it on wherever you want."

"Ah," she said, swallowing visibly as she looked at the dice. Twelve. A railroad: hers. "Whew!" she said, grinning slightly. "This is kinda like gambling, huh?" Gambling: another sin.

"Yeah, except you really can lose your shirt." I smiled back. Not even I was sure where I was heading with this. The thought of seeing my sister naked was a little weird, but she really was cute. My horniness had blasted away my judgment, and reason held on by a hair.

"We'll see about that," she said, picking up the dice again. Eight-doubles again. Hannah smiled smugly as she pulled a Community Chest card. Her smile drooped. "HA! Beauty contest! Gimme!" She held out her hands and I gave her $10 from the bank. She taped it to her robe.

"Go figure."

"What? You don't think I'm pretty?"

"We'll see, once I get that robe off of you. Better not roll doubles or it might be sooner than you think."

"Oooooh!" she taunted. Rolling again. Six. Not doubles, but perhaps a worse fate: Boardwalk, with houses. "Uh..." She scanned her clothing. She didn't have that much money left, anyway. From her church camp t-shirt, she counted as she pulled bills off.

"You can always sell me-"

"I'm not giving you the oranges."

"Whatever you say," I chuckled.

Sheepishly, she removed the last bill from her shirt and then paused. "I, uh..." She looked like she was about to get up and leave. Her cheeks were blushing violently red. "Here." She handed me the money, turned around. and then withdrew her arms into the voluminous sleeves of her robe. After a brief struggle inside her robe, she turned around, robe closed tightly. Still, the robe was large and I could see cleavage and glimpsed her lavender bra.

"Piece of free advice?" I said.

"Yeah?"

"You could have just drawn money from other parts." I leaned over, and loosened the belt on her robe and it fell open, revealing her milky, smooth skin. She became still and I could hear she was holding her breath. I took one $100 from her sweatpants and one from her robe and placed one on each cup of her bra. She had incredible, firm breasts, and it took all my strength not to cup them in my hands.

"Thanks," she said awkwardly. She made a movement to close her robe, but then stopped. Her hand waved in front of my face. My eyes went back to her face. "Your turn."

I took the dice and rolled. Picking a Chance card, I read, "Go to Jail, directly to j-"

"Gimme that!" Hannah said, snatching the card from my hand. "Oh come on! How am I supposed to get money from you when you're in jail?" I shrugged. She snatched the dice and rolled. "You gotta be kidding me!" she whined. Oriental. Hotel. She plucked money from her pants until it was all gone.

"You're still short," I said.

Hannah stood and removed her slippers before skinning off her sweatpants. "Take it from the bank," she said. "I passed Go."

I took what was owed me and then affixed tape to the remainder. When I reached up to stick the money to her lavender panties, she stopped me. "I got it." She supplemented the small change with a sizable amount from her robe, but still it would take serious work to earn her emerald green shield. I rolled again, doubles, and then landed on orange. Hotels. "Yes!" Hannah cheered and threw her hands over her head as I passed over a wad of money while watching her breasts bounce through her bra. She ran out of room on her panties and stuck the rest to her robe.

"Fortifying?" I asked. She just smiled, took the dice and rolled. Utility. I owned both. Taking a deep breath, she took the dice and rolled. Wordlessly, she took a few bills from her panties and a few from her bra and handed them over. I rolled and landed on my own property. Hannah rolled and landed on her own. Against all probability, we circled the board twice more without a single dollar being owed. I changed Park Place and Boardwalk to hotels. And then Hannah landed on Boardwalk again. She took the money from her bra and robe, and then all but a five from her panties. She let the robe slip from her smooth shoulders and then, reaching back, she undid her bra and handed me the lavender lace.

"Like what you see?" she said. Her breasts were the same milky white as the rest of her, and in the middle of each was a perfect pink nipple. Just looking at them, I could tell they were smooth and firm.

"Yeah," I said, gawking like an idiot. She blushed.

"Your turn," she said softly. I rolled and hit Community Chest. "What's it say?" she asked after I paused.

"Collect $10 from every player." Hannah started to remove the last bill, but I leaned in and stopped her. "I'm supposed to collect," I said.

Her blue eyes met mine. "So collect," she said, a slight tremor in her voice. I reached down and gently pulled the five from her panties. "That's only half," she said again in a whisper, swallowing hard.

"Well," I said, equally nervous. We were close enough to kiss, and she smelled like flowers. "First thing's first." She stood and covered her breasts with her arms as I hooked my fingers into her panties and slid them down her smooth pale legs. My eyes traveled up past her knees and in, and when they met the smooth V between her legs, they went wide.

Hannah saw my reaction. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," I said. "Nothing!" But I couldn't take my eyes off her perfect pink slit.

"You sure?"

I forced myself to look away. "Totally!" I stood and took her hands, leading her arms away from her chest. "Not a lot of girls shave their pussies."

Her mouth silently formed the word pussy. "I just like it that way. It feels better when I ..."

"You don't have to explain yourself to me," I said, leading her back down to the living room floor. "But you're still short." I held up the five between us.

Her eyes met mine, searching. I reached a hand up and ran my fingers through the silken red locks that ran over her shoulder. Hannah trembled a bit and said, "So what are y-" Her words were cut off by a kiss. Her lips were soft against mine, and as the kiss lingered, I felt her lips part. I felt her tongue meet mine, and she sighed. "Oh," she said, flushed.

This time, she leaned in and it was my turn to return the kiss. I ran my hands over her back, feeling her skin prickle under my touch. I pulled away slowly. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing," she said. A pause. A breath. "I feel kind of naked."

BDLong
BDLong
185 Followers