Breaking the Duck! Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I by-passed several cars which were obviously occupied and bouncing on their suspension but were in too exposed a location for me to creep up to them without being seen or more importantly were parked where there was no convenient escape route should I be spotted. I stealthily made my way to a spot where a familiar Sunday night regular car was parked, a distinctive red Ford Zephyr which I had seen and spied upon on several occasions. I almost regarded the car as an old friend and even knew something about it and its owner. I had first peeped on the car and its occupants a couple of years ago in this exact spot and then last year had spotted it and its driver in Oxford when I was out shopping with a friend.

"Oh, that is Basil Green, the managing director of Green's Engineering..." She had offered, noticing my curiosity. "I could introduce you if you are interested...you naughty girl! But I'll warn you now he already has a wife... and a mistress!"

I wasn't interested in Mr. Green the way that Lana had implied but I was curious to see how the subject of my night-time voyeuristic activities looked in the daylight and took the risk of covertly watching his office sometimes during the school holidays and even followed him home one day. He was a handsome virile looking man in his mid-forties with a plain looking, well-dressed wife, maybe ten years older than him and a smart five bedroomed house in the suburbs but was cleverly discreet about his extra-marital activities and it was months before I caught sight of his mistress. To my surprise she was not as young or as pretty as I had thought from the shadowy glimpses in his car but a rather ordinary looking woman in her early thirties who worked as a nurse at the hospital, and whose name I discovered was Diane Kemp.

Knowing the victims of my stalking activities made the voyeur experience all the more exciting and erotic for me as not only did I get to watch them in the flesh but could then fantasise about them and felt involved in their lives.

Basil and Diane became regular summer Sunday night subjects for my voyeur activities at Aston Hill Woods although I never did discover where they went for sex during the week or through the winter months. The red Zephyr was parked in its usual spot and I was able to see clearly into the interior from my concealment behind a near-by tree.

The clandestine couple had obviously been smooching in the car for some time as the windows were partially steamed up and the driver's door window had been wound down a bit to let in some fresh air. Basil was laying across the front bench seat his head and shoulders propped up against the passenger door with Diane sprawled across him their mouths locked in a passionate kiss which made me breathless just to watch them. There were times when I so wanted to share that kind of ardent kiss with a man that it made my entire being ache with desire...watching Basil and Diane always provoked that manner of longing in me.

They were both still fully clothed but as I watched the woman tugged open the front of her lover's shirt and began to kiss and lick a trail down his muscular chest the saliva from her oral caresses gleaming brightly in the silver moonlight shining through the front windscreen. Diane slowly unbuttoned the rest of his shirt, sliding it off his shoulders and throwing it onto the rear seat and then caressing his muscled chest she ran her fingers down his stomach to his belt buckle. I watched as she took up a kneeling position between Basil's legs and started massaging his hard cock through his trousers and then expertly undid his belt and the buttons of his trousers with her free hand and pull the legs down over his knees helping him to ease each trouser cuff over his feet one at a time leaving him wearing only a pair of white cotton boxer shorts. She eased them down and grabbed what she had been longing for. Basil's rigid cock looked huge in Diane's small hands as she slowly stroked the entire length of the shaft.

"You know that we can't do it this week, Darling!" She told him mournfully. "I do so wish we were married and then you could make love to me any time of the month and it wouldn't matter..."

I watched as all Basil could do was nod his head. Somehow I did not think that Mr. Green was ready to give up his big house and comfortable life style no matter how good a shag Diane was or how often she allowed him to fuck her.

"I still want it to be good for you, Darling..." Diane responded desperate to please her lover. Still holding Basil's cock she leaned forward and started rubbing it on her face, caressing her cheeks and forehead and then drew it around her chin line until it was hovering close to her lips. She then took the tip of his cock into her mouth and began sucking, taking in a little more of his length each time that her head bobbed up and down on his iron hard member.

"Oh fuck, Di...that is just the best..." Basil panted and grabbed the back of her mousey coloured hair he began to thrust in and out of her mouth until his full length was encased in her hot wet mouth and throat.

Watching them had made my legs start to shake. I had never before seen a woman giving a man oral sex this clearly or this close up so that I could hear every sucking sound coming from her mouth and every grunt and gasp from her partner. It was exciting and stimulating and my hand crept down to rub firmly on my crotch, my finger pressing into the warm indentation of my slit through my silk Cami-knickers. I thought about how it would feel to have a man's cock in my mouth, how would it taste, exotic or disgusting, I had no way of telling? I could only guess at the feel of the soft skin stiffening as I licked along it and sucked harder and harder, the way that Diane was doing to Basil. The idea of performing oral sex on a man was erotically exciting but terrifying at the same time and was as abhorrent as the penetration of any other part of my precious body but I could not remove the day-dream vision from my imagination of having my virgin mouth violated and filled with the enormous cock of my James Bond look alike neighbour.

Basil had closed his eyes and was sliding his cock in and out of his lover's throat. Only stopping every minute or so, so she could catch her breath. To my amazement Diane appeared to be not just a willing participant in this divergent sex act but seemed to be enjoying the experience and was in fact not just the instigator but the driving force of their oral copulation. In my limited experience as a voyeur oral sex had always been prompted by the man and the female was not always a totally willing participant.

I could hear a disgusting, slurping, wet sound as Diane took her lover's cock out of her throat and mouth and began to run her hand firmly up and down his rigid length using her saliva as a lubricant, giving herself a break to breathe normally for a few seconds.

"Don't stop, Di...your mouth is bloody wonderful..." Basil panted.

"I won't Darling, not until you are all shagged out!" She replied with a chuckle.

She returned her face to his erect member gripping it firmly at the base and squeezing so that the mushroom shaped head became swollen and a deep purple colour. She teased and tormented the sensitive tip with her wet tongue swirling and rolling it around until drawing another inch of his cock into her mouth. I could see her face and mouth clearly and as she sucked in the next inch she used her teeth, not to hurt or pinch but to stimulate, dragging her hard white teeth along the sides of his already stretched shaft then smoothing her progress with her tongue.

I was starting to pant silently with the fantasy of performing the same act on a man of my own, a dream man who now always had the face of my watcher from across the road. My pent up sexual imaginations were causing me to overheat in my headscarf and long trench coat and my pussy was hot and wet with only the pressure from my fingers stopping my juices from running down the inside of my thighs. I shook myself out of my dreaming when Basil's voice drifted out of the car.

"Keep going, Di,... I am almost ready! I am going to be there soon!"

"Oh, yes! Do it, darling! Just let it go...I am waiting for it!" Diane responded and dived back down into his lap taking his length fully into her mouth and throat again. Basil was moaning softly his fingers laced through stands of her hair and he began guiding her head up and down to achieve the motion that he most desired keeping her head bouncing up and down, his cock thrusting in and out of her mouth.

He lips were pursed and ruby red with the friction. His prick was large and thick, almost too big to get fully into her mouth but I could see her jaw muscles starting to twitch as she sucked hard with loud slurping sounds.

I suddenly realised that I was sucking cock with her. The rolled three fingers of my hand were thrust into my mouth and I was sucking at them furiously, the salt taste was not pre-cum or semen but sweat and my other hand thrust beneath my dress was rubbing at my engorged little clitty through my silk knickers.

How I envied that horny debauched bitch!

Suddenly Basil gave a loud grunt and stiffened his loins jerking upwards thrusting his prick hard into her throat causing her to make an involuntary gagging gasp.

"A-h-h-h-h, fuck! YES!" He bawled loud enough that I was startled and dodged back behind my tree.

Diane drew her face from his lap and sat up, swivelling towards the front of the car and I could see his thick semen dribbling down her chin, the look on her face was not one of disgust or shame but a contented look, the cat that had got the cream smile. The pink tip of her tongue lopped out and snared a droplet of his spunk trickling down her chin and sucked it back into her mouth and smiled at him lewdly.

"Was that good, Darling?" Her hands were both encircling his now limp, damp cock and gently squeezing. With the best will in the world even somebody as skilled at the art as Diane appeared to be was not going to revive his erection for at least another ten minutes and I knew from having watched them before that any minute now Basil was going to look at his watch and start to make excuses to leave.

I carefully sidled away from my voyeur's perch and made my way silently back to where I had parked my car. I was drenched in perspiration, only some of which could be attributed to wearing a top coat on such a warm evening. I pushed my coat and scarf onto the rear seat and then settled down low in the driver's seat with the window open and gasped in mouthfuls of fresh air.

I found a small hand towel which I kept in the glove compartment and fiddled it beneath me to stop the juices from my pussy running onto the leather seat and soaking the back of my dress.

Watching Diane give Basil oral relief had really aroused me, my mind was filled with not just memories of the things that I had seen but with fantasies of performing the same acts myself and the remembered sighting of the man's face and muscular forearms that morning kept pushing to the front of my mind.

I did something that I never, ever, do!

My car was parked in a narrow track and well concealed from the road and I wriggled down in the driver's seat and tugged and pulled until my knickers were laying on the floor at my feet and was grateful that I had chosen to wear self-supporting stockings that day rather than a suspender belt.

My fingers found my little Maid in the Boat which was hard and swollen and had never felt so large. I thrust the fingers of my other hand into my mouth and started to suck in time to the rolling caress to my clitoris. My orgasm was fast but hit hard and I jerked and twisted in the car seat for long seconds banging my knees painfully on the steering column.

It was several minutes before I could move and I needed to sit calmly and smoke a cigarette before even considering driving home. The car smelled of my pungent sex odours and the little towel was soaked but had at least saved the leather seat from staining.

By the time that I had parked my car and made my way into my flat it was close to mid-night. My priorities that night were totally sexual. The first thing that I did was to leave the apartment in darkness and check the windows, searching for any sign of the man in the flat opposite.

To my utter dismay there was no sign of any movement in the other flat. The bedroom window appeared to have the curtains tightly closed and the only movement in the lounge where my watcher had stood the night before was the reflection of the occasional car headlights on the surface of a polished table top.

I was disappointed.

I had really wanted to catch another glimpse of my handsome stranger to refresh my memory before I took my shower and stretched out my naked body on my bed for the night. I knew that my eager fingers would seek out my little Hooded Lady before I got to sleep and I wanted it to be HIS face that I would visualise as I imagined his hard cock bringing my body to the climax induced by my fingers.

*

Chapter Four: Two Months Later

I did not see 'James Bond' again for several days and then by chance I passed him in the street as he was walking towards his apartment carrying a newspaper and I was rushing in the other direction on my way to the school one early morning. He looked up and saw me and for a moment our eyes met and he smiled. He had a very nice pleasant smile with strong even teeth.

He recognised me, I know that he did, and then simply nodded a greeting and walked on crossing the road. I paused to watch his back as he entered the building and then ran to catch my bus.

I really don't know what I had expected. I could not even be sure for certain that he had been watching me that Saturday night and certainly had no evidence that he had spied upon me since although I had wasted hours of my own time studying his windows for any sign of life. It had become almost obsessional.

What I did find out was that his name was Mr. J. P. Sanz which was engraved boldly on a brass plaque in the lobby of the apartment building against the door entry buzzer for Flat No.6, by co-incidence the same flat number as my own. Having established what I believed to be his morning routine I made a complete fool of myself dawdling about on the street outside the flats between 7:45 am and 8:15am for several days in the hope that I would run into him again. Then a few days later I glanced up at his window and saw him standing there looking down and watching me. He just stood and watched for several seconds and then lit a cigarette, exhaled a cloud of silver smoke and then waved. He waved to me using the same hand in which he held the lighted cigarette just as he had that Saturday night a couple of weeks back but in the daylight there was no red glow as there had been in the darkness. I was so embarrassed that I simply turned and walked away to the end of the block and turned the corner, pressing my back against the wall, my knees shaking from sheer funk.

Now I felt a complete bloody idiot as I had not brought my music-case or violin case and needed to return to my flat to collect them, no doubt under the watchful eye of Mr. Bloody Sanz. In the end I ran to the corner shop put an additional newspaper on my account and then strolled boldly back to my own block of flats as if I had simply been to the newsagents. He was no longer standing at his window and I wasted an additional five minutes checking out his flat with my field glasses before eventually leaving for work.

The incident with my attractive neighbour had completely thrown me off stride. I wasted an extraordinary amount of time watching his windows to be rewarded with no more than brief glimpses of my quarry strolling about his home in shirt sleeves or a yellow silk dressing gown, if he ever walked about undressed I never saw it, or if he had guests to his apartment I never saw them arrive or leave.

He did however establish a routine of being absent at week-ends. He would leave the flat on Friday night with an overnight bag and a briefcase and once I noticed that he had his binoculars strung around his neck. He usually returned on Monday morning and I began to suspect that he had a mistress somewhere and felt an irrational pang of jealousy and was tempted to try and follow him if only to sate my curiosity.

He never left the building without looking up at my lounge window but did not wave again. But then I made sure that he did not see me watching him.

*

Two or three weeks later I stumbled across something of interest which grabbed my attention as a voyeur. I had a free period from teaching on the last Friday afternoon of term and as it was a hot late July day I had strolled through the school gardens and seated myself in a small rose seat by the ornamental pool to have a quiet cigarette tucked away from the bustle and chatter that permanently infests any girl's school with a background buzz like a swarm of angry wasps.

Pupils were not allowed in the gardens during lesson time and so when I heard the whispered conversation going on behind my rocky concealment I was tempted to drive away the chattering interlopers, but certain words in their conversation made me pause and listen. The first voice I immediately recognised as a Upper Sixth girl that I had just taken for cello lessons that morning, a school prefect named Clara Younghusband.

"It isn't a problem, Lynette..." She was saying. I heard a match rasp and guessed that one of them had lit a cigarette. The other girl was probably Lynette Bray, another Upper Sixth student who had a reputation for waywardness. "We have some old blackout curtains for the windows, the candles don't give off much light...nobody will know that we are in there..."

"But how do you know that the boys will be there?" Her companion replied. I guessed that they were trying to set up some sort of party. But where? Both girls were boarders and so it was unlikely to be at another student's home. Boarders and day students didn't mix that much outside of school.

"No problem, I have invited all the gang, at least ten girls and as many boys but there may be a few extras... the boys will turn up alright if they want to get laid and they have been told to bring plenty of booze or not bother coming!"

"Wow! It is going to be a real ripsnorter!" Lynette enthused. "Bags I get first dibs at that Les Frobisher on the St. Michael's rugby team... that boy is built like Charles Atlas and I just bet he has a cock like a tree trunk...I intend riding that meat stick all night..."

"Yeah! It's going to be a real orgy, lots of wacky-baccy, plenty of booze and plenty of bonking!" Clara giggled lavisciously.

It was disgusting for young girls to be talking like that. I call them girls but they weren't, they were young women. They looked like a woman, they thought like a woman, they had a woman's body and a woman's sexual desires and needs and nobody was going to be able to stop them shagging their little arses off if that was what they wanted to do.

This was 1969 and as long as they were legally of age there was nothing anybody could do to prevent it. If they were caught during term time then they would be expelled but I doubt if a girl like Lynette who probably had not been a virgin for some years would really care that much, they were leaving the school in a week's time anyway. Girls of eighteen could now get married without parental consent and there was even talk that the voting age was also to be lowered to eighteen as well.

"How are we going to get the guys into the school grounds?" Lynette asked.

"We can take turns to meet them at the gardener's gate and bring them in through the wood...and then to the Old Stables, they have been told to be there at nine-thirty tonight when it gets dark."

1...34567...9