Breaking the Sub

Story Info
Annie wins a sexually-oriented contest.
1.6k words
3.99
71.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

Annie burst through the front door, wobbling, barely able to stand, blouse buttoned one off. Beard burn smudged her baby face. "What happened?"

"I won!" The enthusiasm normally associated with such a statement was missing from her voice.

"Won what?" I asked.

"We had a contest. Hang on, I gotta sit down."

"Before you fall down?"

She plopped into the comfy chair and put her legs up on the footrest. Her legs splayed open, and I could see she was minus panties. I knew she'd been fucked. The only question was, who, and why so hard?

"There was this contest, to see who could seduce the substitute Biology teacher. Mr. Bender was in some kind of accident and has been laid up for the last month. His son came in from out of state to substitute. Rumor is he did it at no charge, for the experience. Anyhow, us girls decided the first one of us who experienced him would be the winner."

I didn't ask the prize. "So I take it you worked your charms on him. Congrats, I think."

"Yeah, well, who knew?"

I yearned for the details. "Care to be more explicit?" After all, she'd been intimate with this substitute teacher/son guy, and was probably itching to brag. Why not me first?

"Sure. You see, the other girls tried all kinds of things, with no luck. They'd show up at his office during posted hours and flash some cleavage, or panties, whatever. He remained a gentleman and never did a thing, despite their invitations. Today was his last day, and my turn."

"So, what was your tactic?"

"Make him touch me. I figured if we made contact, he'd go over the edge."

"How were you going to do that? I mean, you said he kept away from the others."

"First, I went to the bathroom and sat on the radiator until I was good and hot. Temperature wise, that is. Then I leaned against it, so my breasts got warmed up too. Then I went to his office, sweat on my forehead. I stood at his desk, all buttoned up, proper like. He was a perfect gentleman. Just when we were getting into class topics, I swooned and collapsed on the floor. He came around from his desk and tried to revive me. I pretended to come to. He helped me onto the old leather sofa in the office."

Ah yes, the old leather sofa. Bet his dad used it on occasion, with a random coed or three.

"Anyway, I told him I was burning up. He hesitantly put his hand on my forehead."

No big deal. "So you got him to touch you. Did that do it?"

"Nope. I told him that Mom didn't check for fever the way. She'd put her lips on my forehead, because they're more sensitive."

"Wow! And he fell for that?" They'll let anybody teach these days.

"Not at first. But I kept fluttering my eyes, like I was going to pass out again. Finally, he leaned over and kissed my forehead. 'You're really hot,' he said. Damn right I was. So I told him it wasn't just my head. That my chest was burning up. I unbuttoned my blouse, as if that was a normal thing to do. 'Check my chest' I pleaded."

"Did he?'

"After his eyes bugged out at my cleavage and nipples showing above the edge of my half-bra. He kissed my throat first, as if he could stay away. Then further down, on the slope of my chest, and then on the upper portion of the breasts themselves. I have to give the guy credit. He gave each tit equal time."

I was mostly erect, and getting harder.

"Then what?"

I was running my hands up my leg, scrunching my skirt higher on my thighs. I'd rolled it up a couple of inches in the bathroom, to make this part easier. I told him I was hot all over. 'Check my legs', I pleaded."

"Did he go for that, I mean, them?"

"He stood up and said he was going to call the Medical Center."

"Makes sense." Not what I would have done, but this guy sounds like his head is on straight, avoiding sexed-up coeds like Annie.

'Until I told him that I'd pissed off the attending nurse, and she wouldn't lift a finger to help me. I begged him not to call."

"Then what?" I asked.

"By this time, I saw a nice lump in his pants. He was excited all right, and I'd broken through the barrier. He'd put his lips on my face and tits. One more step, and he'd be mine. I had my skirt all the way up, and I was writhing on the sofa, wiggling my ass, and moaning. 'Check me', I called out, 'Check me down here.' The sucker started at my ankles. 'Feels normal.' He sat up, like he was done. 'Not down there. Higher, it's hot higher,' I begged him. Not that checking would do any good, but now it was a game of wills."

"And won'ts."

"When he put his lips to my knee, I couldn't stand it."

"If he was that close, why didn't you pull his head to your pussy, or wrap your legs around his head, to force him?" What am I saying?

"Because one of the rules was that he had to initiate the contact. Nobody could jump on him and rip his clothes off."

"Obviously you were victorious. So what got him interested?"

"I knew he'd have to make the decision to bury his face in my cunt himself, so I showed him the goods. I yanked my panties down and thrust my hips off the couch, yelling, 'My pussy's on fire! Check it, oh God, you've got to check it!' He brought his face closer, hesitating at my thighs. His lips were tentative, touching, but then kissing. Shit, he was kissing the inside of my thighs, just below my pussy. 'They are a bit warm,' he said."

"I had only one trick left. I gave him my fish lips."

"What's that?"

Annie scratched her thigh. "I've been practicing, flexing my pussy so it opens and closes, like a fish's lips. I laid there,moaning, letting my other lips do the talking. Then, whammo, his mouth on my cunt, a kiss, then his tongue. He ripped my panties off, then planted his whole face, slobbering and licking, sucking the lips and flicking at where he thought my clit was. Boy, was he right on!"

Annie went silent, her smile faded.

"So?"

"That's when it got scary. He lifted his face from my crotch. He was like a different guy. He smiled like one of Spiderman's enemies, you know, kind of twisted. He was out of his shirt and pants in a flash. His dick was average, maybe six inches, but the head was like a mushroom, fat and wide. He moved up between my legs. 'I'm hot too,' he said. 'Check my temp.' And plunged right in, without asking or anything. He pumped in and out, over and over. Meanwhile, he was growling and rubbing his face against mine, kissing my cheeks and eyes and forehead and ears. Everyplace. All the while, he keeps muttering."

"What?"

"Stuff like, 'Horny young girls. Always teasing. I'll give you what you want. How's this?' Stuff like that. I probably came twice, but he wasn't done. My pussy was raw, like I'd taken on the whole football team in one session."

"You haven't, have you? I mean, fucked the whole football team?"

"No, Daddy." She smiled. "Just the starting offensive line."

"So, then what?"

"I had no choice but to ride him out, until he was done. He stayed stiff a long time. Maybe younger guys have the stamina to last longer."

Was that a dig at her old man?

"Anyway, he panted and moaned and leaned hard against me. I could feel the streams of cum as he splurted into me. More than once. The prick never asked if I was on the pill or anything. Then he was his original self, acting like he'd been plopped down in the middle of sex act. Red faced, he stood up, glanced down at his erection, sputtered something about packing up, and ran out of the office. I caught a lift home. That's the whole story."

"Wow! That was some lesson. Maybe you'd better go upstairs and clean up."

"Right."

She shed her clothes as she ascended the stairs. "Thanks Dad. I needed to get that off my chest." She dropped her bra and climbed up and out of view.

Hmmm. Teaching as a second profession? Nah, I'd get fired the second day for sexual misconduct. But what a first day I'd have!

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm always interested in reader feedback. Tell me what you think at the address in my profile.

Copyright (c) 2006, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.