Breakthrough Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hopped out of bed and moved into position behind my mother, her wet pussy was stretched wide and dripping as I aligned my cock and pushed into her! My virginity was being taken by my mother and it felt fantastic. When I was all the way in my body began to shake and I felt confused, I could hear my mother's voice but couldn't make out what she was saying...

With a start I opened my eyes to a bright room and mum gently shaking my shoulder saying "Wake up Jack, it's time for breakfast!

I shook my head and realised I'd only been dreaming! I pushed my blanket off and stood up stretching, mum was staring at my crotch and when I looked down I saw I had an unusually large boner. "Does that thing ever rest?" she laughed.

I shook my head and said "I was having a nice dream when you woke me!"

"Oh, sorry about that!"

"No worries, where's dad?"

"He's just shaving, you can use the bathroom. Don't dawdle, we're both starving!"

I nodded and walked into the bathroom. Dad saw me in the mirror and said "Morning Jack, you look up for anything!"

"Ha ha, I really need a pee bit that's not going to happen!"

He laughed and said "Why don't you shave and brush your teeth, I find that usually does the trick unless your mother's around to help!"

I used the sink next to his and washed my face and then applied shaving foam, I only needed to shave about once or twice a week and it didn't take long before my face was as smooth as a baby's bottom. Brushing my teeth took the usual 2 minutes and dad's prediction was correct, my cock was flaccid enough to let me relieve myself.

At the door we were unsure if it was OK to eat breakfast in the nude so I quickly checked the FAQ section of the brochure. It was fine to be naked but you had to sit on a towel. We took our robes and left the room, looking forward to what the new day would bring.

To be continued...