Breeding an Older Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next boy seemed older, maybe 25. He was a dark skin maybe Arab she thought. Dina remembered her brother in Egypt and thought how modest and uptight they were when they were younger. Now she was naked on a beach taking on all the young males. She closed her eyes and shook again as the older boy blasted his semen inside her.

********

It was afternoon when Dina held the last boy on top of her and he spasmed as his hot load of sperm emptied inside her. She was pleased with herself. She had been mommy to five surfers and let each one relieve themselves inside her cunny. Dina never knew their names.

As the last one got up and left only Sam remained. After multiple orgasms Dina was finally satisfied and she prepared to head home satisfied she has been well bred.

"Sam," she said, smiling at the young man as he watched her putting her swimsuit on. "You need to take better care of your mommy. She walks around and lets you see her naked because she needs you Sam, she needs your love."

Sam listened intently.

"Next time you get home and shower I want you to leave your door open. Let mommy see that sweet cock of yours. Leave it open while you shower and while you dress, Ok?"

"Ok," Dina," Sam replied. "So you think she'd like to see my cock?"

Dina knew he was huge. She smiled knowing his mom would cream when she saw it.

"Sam." she smiled as she took his face in her hand and looked him in the eye. "She'd love to see your cock. She's just been waiting until you were grown enough to use it. Your mommy needs you now that you're are a man, she needs your attention and love. Just like me, she needs your cock. Your mom doesn't want those strange men coming and going when she has a sweet boy like you to love her."

"Really?," Sam asked. "I would be so happy if mom let me love her."

"She will," Dina interrupted. "Let her see you stroking your cock and when she does explain that you're a man now and you need relief. You need a warm soft mommy cunny to take your stress away. After she's seen that big cock or yours she'll know you are grown enough and ready."

"How will I ..., " he started still shy and insecure. Dina cut him off.

"Sam, Tell her you're the man of the house now and take her like you did me. She'll be ready. Tell her you need your balls emptied when you come back from surfing. Ok? trust me Sam. She walks around naked because she wants you. She wants you to be her man and take control of her."

Sam was beyond excited. He kissed Dina and thanked her and they parted. Sam left with a plan and Dina left with a lot of surfer semen that had been pumped into her fertile womb. She had no worries about it seeping out as she walked home. Dina had learned long ago a well placed cloth would keep the semen in there. Like a good slut she brought one with her.

*****

Sam surfed the next day and looked out for Dina. He waited and waited but she didn't show so he headed home. When he walked past moms bedroom Mom was standing in front of her mirror brushing her hair. Looking so beautiful. Her long dark brown hair cascaded over her bare shoulders and down to her bare breasts. Her large breasts had those nice round nipples just like Dina's.

Mom was even more attractive than Dina and younger, he thought. She was slender and her bare back was tan from the sun in contrast to the white cotton panties that barely covered her little ass. Sam felt the stir again in his cock. He wished so badly that Dina was right.

Lisa turned to look at Sam and smiled. " Did you have fun surfing today baby," she asked.

"Oh yeah, mom, I had a great morning," he replied as she followed him down the hall. She expected him to close his door for his shower but was surprised as he entered his room and dropped his trunks exposing his semihard cock. Mom stood in the doorway watching as Sam turned and looked at his mom and his cock grew as he entered the shower.

Her insides were on fire. Sam was a shy boy. She hadn't seen his cock in years. She saw now how huge it was. Her boy was a man now. A man with a real big cock.

Lisa walked in and stood by his bed. She watched him in the shower. He was tall and muscular. He had the long blond curls like his father had. His skin was tanned real dark.

Sam turned the water off and stepped out to see his mom there. He saw her looking at his cock.

"Mom," he said. "Surfing is so intense, it makes me so ...hard," he said as he stroked his cock. Dina had told him to be aggressive. She wants to be taken. That's why she walks around naked and vulnerable.

"I'm the man of the house and I have needs," Sam said in a stern voice.

Lisa felt like a little girl again. She had been trained to be obedient. She knew the time had come. She felt the tingle inside as she slowly took off her white cotton panties. Sam got a nice view of her beautiful hairy cunny as she crawled onto his bed, her long brown hair was falling over her large breasts. He had waited too long to enjoy what he was entitled to.

Lisa stretched out and opened her legs as Sam approached. He was a man now and he had declared his rights. It was time for her to fulfil her obligations.

Feeling the hot flashes inside Lisa said, "Come on honey," as she held her arms out in surrender, "Come take what belongs to the man of the house."

12