Breeding Bull

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, just write down your address, Ann, and I'd be happy to do what I can."

I smiled to myself as she sauntered her tight slender body out of my shop, with all that long, dark hair gliding down her back. I stroked my thick, heavy cock through my overalls, already imagining how good it was going to feel when I got her down on her knees, while I tugged on her hair, slamming my cock into her and filling her up with my seed, till I'd bred her too, and got her belly filled with yet another of my spawn.

I really had begun to feel like a rutting bull, eager to breed every last woman I could.

In fact when I had a date a few months back, with a gorgeous red-head, and the condom she'd insisted I used split when I was pounding the living fuck out of her cunt, the instant I felt the jets of cum shoot out of me when I came, and could tell that I was spewing inside her and painting her womb, I actually hoped that I'd be lucky enough to breed her, too.

She got back to me later though, and let me know that it wasn't the right time of month, and thankfully for her, I hadn't got her pregnant.

But now that I was in demand, and all anyone wanted was for me to fill them up with my seed and impregnate them, I didn't really need to date anymore, since I was getting more pussy and filling up more bellies with my offspring than I ever dreamed of.

On Saturday night, when I buzzed the intercom at Ann's ritzy condo, I was already hard, and could hardly wait to see her naked with her legs spread, ready for me to fuck her until I had her filled up to bursting and hopefully bred.

Once she said, "Hi, Damon, come on up," and buzzed me inside, as I rode up to the penthouse in the elevator, I was really stoked. Just the thought of one of my potent seeds making her pregnant, since she was a beautiful Asian, had me wanting to find other races to breed, so my genes would be spread hopefully across the world. And the idea of me inseminating all the women I could, was probably the headiest thing I'd ever felt. Doing nothing but sharing my seed with every hungry fertile cunt I could find was the stuff of dreams for a guy with a fetish like mine.

And fuck, did tiny little Ann ever look hot when she answered her door, in her red see-through negligee, with black lace-topped thigh-high stockings, and black satin panties and bra, in sexy red come-fuck-me heels.

Looked like she was more than ready for the mating ritual to begin; and with the way my cock was twitching in my boxers, I knew I'd soon have her down on her knees squealing her head off as I got her knocked up, too.

"Would you like some wine?" she asked, once I'd followed her inside her well-appointed apartment, full of modern furniture and art, all reflecting off the floor to ceiling windows.

"Sure, why not?" I said imaging it would loosen her up, hopefully enough for me to slide into what I was already imagining would be a very tight little cunt, judging by the size of her.

She smirked at me over the rim of her wine glass as we stood together in her living room. "You clean up nice," she remarked, noticing that I was clean shaven, and for a change, in a dress shirt and pants, and even in leather shoes.

But I'd only shaved my face so I wouldn't be too rough on her tender skin, or her pussy, when I went down on her and ate her out, to get her ready for the pounding I'd be giving her later.

It still seemed strange, that she'd sought me out to come over to her place to fuck her, so that I could pump her full of my cum, and have the pleasure of seeing her belly grow big with my child inside her.

No need to ask her out, no need for her to be coy, since we both knew I was only here to get my cock between her legs and fill her up with enough of my potent swimmers to hopefully get the job done, and give her a baby.

Then she handed me two business cards, smiled and said, "These are two other ladies I know, both professionals with no time for a social life, who'd also love to have a child. So... if you're interested, you could call them up and maybe help them out, too."

As I read the cards and saw that one was a lawyer and the other an architect, my cock began to twitch even harder as it occurred to me that I might actually have begun a side line as an actual breeder.

Talk about a fucking dream come true.

Doing nothing but fucking women who were just aching to be bred, procreating non-stop, and just filling up one desperate hungry cunt after another with loads and loads of my powerful seed, wow!

I could hardly believe this was happening, since I'd been fantasising about getting as many women as I could pregnant, for as long as I could remember.

But when I noticed her put her wine glass down, I did likewise and pushed her negligee off her shoulders, smiling at how sexy she looked in her just her bra, panties, thigh-highs and heels. I pulled her in for a kiss, grabbed her ass and squeezed, loving the way she moaned against my mouth, and dug her fingers into my dark hair and tugged.

I had a feeling she'd like it a little rough, and I was happy to fuck her any damn way she wanted, just as long as I got her bred by the time I was done.

I gave her ass a few swats, bent her backwards over a big leather ottoman, then I tore off her panties and bra, and groaned at sight of her cunt. Shaved bare, her cunt slit was so tight, it looked like it had never been fucked, which had my cock jumping at the thought of pushing into something that insanely snug, knowing she'd really squeal when I started riding her. Her breasts were small, kind of delicate and pretty, but her dark rosy nipples were fully erect, and I knew I had to taste them.

I got on my knees and lapped my tongue around each breast. And when I bit down gently on a nipple and tugged, she started squirming and shaking so hard, I thought she was about to come, just from that little bit of tit play.

Then groaning at the silky softness of her, I kissed my way down her body, pushed apart her tight little slit and licked deep into her cunt, sliding my tongue from her tight little back hole right up to her clit. Smiling of already moaning, she spread her legs open just as wide as they could go, so I could conveniently eat her out just as deep as I could go, too.

Since we were on the top floor of her building and there were no other apartments looking in on us, I thought as I started tugging off my clothes, that it might be fun to just fuck her right here in her living room. No need to waste time getting her into the bedroom for what we needed to do.

Then I could get her down on her knees on her expensive oriental rug, so that later on, she'd have my cum stains as a reminder of our mating and the night that I got her belly filled with yet another of my offspring.

I was surprised and kind of thrilled, when she gasped at the size of my cock, but instead of recoiling and looking scared, she reached for me, happily moaning, and started sucking me off.

And holy crap! Was she ever good at giving head. Watching her worship my dick, I fisted her long black hair in my hands and I fucked into her mouth, with my heart pounding and my eyes rolling back in my head. I fucking loved the feel of her tongue sliding up and down my shaft as she rolled my balls between her fingers, and nearly sucked me raw.

But as amazing as it felt to have her going down on me, and as much as I wanted to, I knew I had to pull out before I shot my load down her throat, and wasted the seed that hopefully would impregnate her.

So, l laughed at her yelp when I yanked a little on her hair, and pulled her off my cock, with an audible 'pop', she'd been sucking me off so hard. Then just for a little more fun, I sat down on her leather couch, planted her pussy on my face and ate the living shit out of her all over again.

She was squealing her head off when I made her come for a second time, coating my face in her juices, but since I could also feel a stream of pre-come sliding down my boner, and knew she was about as juicy and primed as she was going to get, I decided it was time to get busy and fuck her.

I told her, "Get down on all fours," explaining that I could go deeper this way, increasing the odds of getting her pregnant, and she was happy to comply.

Her cunt just looked so juicy and slick, that when I slid a finger inside her, I groaned at the way it sucked it in obviously eager for the feel of my baby maker packed in her tight.

I slapped her ass again, making her shiver, and told her, "Get ready and hang on," because she was really tight and I knew she'd be shocked at how snug it was going to feel when I started to push my way inside her, probably making her cunt sting.

She gasped and whimpered, "Oh, my god you're big one," the moment I pushed just my fat cockhead into her pussy. But when I slid a finger over her clit and started to get her moaning, I felt her relax and managed to thrust in a little deeper, till finally I could feel my dick pressed up tight against her womb. I held her hip with one hand, massaging circles around her clit with the other as I slid in and out of her, pounding her pussy. Till finally I could feel her starting to shiver, then she threw back her head screaming as she went into a full-body shudder.

As she came all over my cock I slammed just as deep into her as I could go, let go and shot her full of a river of white, hot cum, sure that I'd planted my seed right into her womb, and just hoped I'd succeeded in getting her pregnant.

As she gasped and shook, from the power of her orgasm, I grunted as I kept on pulsing, shooting the last heavy ropes of cum inside her as she tightened her inner muscles almost painfully hard around my cock, doing her best to milk me dry.

Then I made her yelp when I flipped her onto her back, while still down on my knees, I spread her legs open wide, and after smiling at her beautifully cum slicked hole, I plunged my cock back inside her, making her squeal as I thrust in, using my tool to spread my seed as deep into her pussy as it could go. I changed the angle, hoping like hell I was spreading my cum right up into her womb, till finally Ann was coming all over my cock again, and I was satisfied I'd done my best to pack her nice tight with my seed.

After I pulled out, I rolled down onto the carpet beside her, both of us gasping for air. I took hold and grabbed her around the ankles and set her legs up on the couch, telling her, "This'll keep my seed inside you, to improve your odds of getting pregnant."

Grinning at me, she stroked her hand over my cheek. "I want to pay you for this, Damon, since you've been kind enough to share something this personal with me."

I shook my head. "I can't take your money, Ann. Not for this." But she insisted. And after I'd kissed her goodbye and I left, I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw she'd pushed a cheque into my pocket for five thousand dollars!

As I drove home, I could hardly believe that living out my wildest fantasy come true, of impregnating every last woman I could, could actually make me money, too.

My stud service sideline was keeping me so busy that eventually I had to keep a dedicated calendar on my phone, so I could keep track of where I had to be, and who I was hoping to knock up when I hooked up with them.

And of course, I also loved to keep track of how many women I'd already successfully bred.

I was just checking to make sure I hadn't double-booked two appointments for the next weekend, when my wealthiest client, old Mr. Cooper, walked in with his beautiful, young, very busty trophy wife, Cindy.

The guy had to be somewhere in his late eighties and could hardly walk, he was so stooped over. So he had a Rolls Royce with a driver to get him wherever he needed to go. While his hot young wife drove a brand new Jaguar.

When she closed the door behind them, I had feeling they weren't here to discuss their cars.

And sure enough, Mr. Cooper cleared his throat and said that he was hoping to get his wife pregnant, and since they'd heard about the success I'd had with helping out other couples, they wondered if I'd be willing to help them out, too.

I shrugged and said, "Sure, why not?" as his sexy wife smiled and ate me up with her eyes.

But then I nearly shit when he said, he'd be happy to pay me ten thousand dollars for my services -- providing that he got to watch me breed his woman.

Wow. Like what I was doing wasn't already kinky enough, pretty much fucking desperate women non-stop. Now I had the husbands wanting a ring-side seat, so they could watch me spread open their wives legs, and fill them up with my seed while I mated with them.

But did I say no? No fucking way. I just shrugged, winked at his horny wife, already knowing I was going to have a real good time with her, and said, "Sure, no problem, Mr. Cooper. I'd be happy to oblige."

12