Breeding Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers

"She be real tight Mr. Sam."

"Here let me see." Sam turned loose of Molly and went to the girl. His fingers replaced Rufus's fingers in her cunt. "Dam girl, He sure is right. That's the tightest cunt I ever felt. Get back Rufus and let me get it ready for you." Rufus move off the bed as Sam reached in his pants and pulled out his hard cock. Molly couldn't believe that Sam was going to fuck the black girl with her watching.

Sam could have cared less who was watching. He forced her legs apart and stuck his cock head in her dry cunt. It took him a little time but he finally forced his way in her body. The hurt was making her scream and Sam reached up and slapped her across the jaw. "Shut up girl and do what you were born to do." She tried to be quite but the hard plunging in her cunt was making her hurt.

Sam never was one for lasting very long and thankfully he was even faster this time. He filled her cunt with his seed. He pulled his cock out and wiped it on her naked stomach before putting it back in his pants. "Now Rufus, Get to work she is wet enough now."

What little time it took Sam to get off in the girl wasn't enough for Rufus. It often took him a long time to get ready for a woman. He liked to be alone when he fucked her. Sometimes the woman liked what he was doing and it wasn't so hard. When he had one like the young girl on the bed it took him a long time to get hard enough to fuck her. He tried but his cock still hung mostly limp between his legs.

"Dam it Rufus, you better get on with your business. I am going to find a new stud to replace your useless ass."

Rufus looked at Sam with his head down. "Mr. Sam, I just have trouble with Miss Molly in here."

"Don't go blaming it on her. You have been taking longer and longer to get the job done lately. What you need is some help." He looked over at Molly standing next to the bed but not looking at the girl or Rufus. He had a thought that just came in his head at once. He had wondered how he was going to inflict more punishment on her without beating her.

"Molly get your white ass over here and help Rufus get his cock up. We both know you like different cocks."

Molly looked at him with tears in her eyes as she backed away from the bed. "NO Sam! Not that."

Sam was smiling that he had thought of something she couldn't stand. It was all right for the husband to fuck around with the black women but a white woman was scorned if she was even touched by a black man. If the community even knew she was with a black Sam could take her children away and she would be turned out on the streets or worse, killed.

Sam walked to her and took her arm. He pushed her towards Rufus who was looking down at his feet. Ned had taken off as soon as he brought the young girl. The four of them were the only ones in the room. He pushed Molly until she was in front of Rufus. "Now take him in your hand and get him hard. Rufus if you don't get hard you will be gone from here tomorrow morning. You'll find out how it is to work every day in the fields."

Rufus towered over her as she looked down at his cock. It was huge, much bigger than Shun or Sam. How big would he be once it was hard? She looked up and saw him with tears coming from his eyes. She felt sorry for this huge man. At that time she hated Sam more than she ever had. Sam was behind her. "If you don't get started you will be gone tomorrow with him."

Through tear filled eyes she looked up at Rufus. When he opened his eyes she smiled and winked at him. If this was what she was going to have to do to please Sam then she was going to make sure she saved Rufus from being sold down the river.

Her hands went to his waist. She felt him quiver as her hands touched the naked man. She could feel the power in him as her hands stroked across his naked stomack. She ran her hands lower until she was just above his cock. She was no longer turning away from him. She was watching to see when her touch had the desired effect on him.

She saw his cock when it started to move. She didn't touch it but let her hands go around his hips and stroked down his muscular legs. She followed them down as far as she could go without kneeling down before him. She brought her hands back around in front of him and back up the inside of his thighs. Her eyes never left his cock as she could see it fast coming up.

What the tiny white wife was starting to feel was different from anything she had ever felt with Sam. She had felt like this when she and Shaun had made love. She was still fully clothed but she could feel her breasts swelling and filling out her dress even tighter. Between her legs moisture was beginning to escape from her cunt. The power she had over this huge man standing before her was making her hot. She dared not let Sam know that it was having this effect on her.

Rufus could not believe that Mr. Sam was letting his wife touch him. Many Blacks had been beaten from just looking at the lady of the house. At the same time he was thankful that she was having the desired effect on him. He had never been touched by a white woman, and Miss Molly was really a beautiful young woman. His cock was almost hard as he shifted his feet to enjoy the touch of her hot hands. As her hands came higher Rufus shifted his feet and she had more room to touch him. She stopped to see if Sam had seen him open up to her. She looked at Sam and he was closely watching every move she made. She glanced down and saw his cock was hard again. She knew that this would be one night she was going to get fucked.

Sam saw her stop. "Get on with it. We haven't got all day."

Her hands moved again. His cock was almost there. She let her hand move higher until she held his large balls in the palm of her hands. She knew that Shaun had liked it when she held his balls in her hands and she knew from him starting to shake more that Rufus like it also.

Then he was hard. She couldn't believe how big he was. She looked at the young girl that had been watching every move with her eyes wide open. The girl was afraid for her life if this huge cock tried to get in her small body.

Molly feared for the safety of the young girl. She knew that Rufus only knew one way to mate and that was to just climb on and push until he was in and fuck until he could spell his cum in her. She made up her mind right then to help out both the girl and Rufus. If Sam wanted her to touch this black man then he wouldn't mind if she touched the girl.

She had released his balls and she brought her hands around his cock and stroked it as she worked her hand to the very end. She moved slowly and by the time she had reached the end she could already feel him leaking pre-cum on her fingers. She released him and turned to the girl still on the bed next to them. She never looked to see if Sam was going to stop her or let her go. She was sure that he wanted to watch his wife touching the blacks.

"Lay back and take it easy," she said as she touched the girl on the face. "Let me help you so it won't hurt so bad." She continued to talk to the young girl as she stroked her face and down to her naked tits. The tits weren't very big but the nipples were large. She stroked across them gently with her fingertips. Over and over she touched them until she saw her nipples harden. Then she moved downward.

The girl's legs were tightly pressed together. Molly stroked them and when the girl relaxed she spread them apart. She touched her cunt still wet from Sam's cum running from it. Molly knew that Sam wasn't going to wait long for her to get the girl really ready and that she had better hurry.

"Rufus get on the bed." He did as she told him and got on his hands and knees between the out spread legs of the young girl. He reached for his cock to ram it home in the young cunt. He was stopped by Molly.

"Rufus stop." He did as she said and started to get back off. "No, stay where you are and do what I tell you to do."

Still on his hands and knees between the naked legs of the girl he looked back at Molly to see what she wanted next. "Just stay there a moment." Molly reached for the girl's hand and brought it down to touch Rufus's cock. "Easy now just touch it." Molly used her own hand to guide the girl to stroke his cock. Molly's other hand had felt back under Rufus until she played with his balls. They both were more than a handful.

Sam had moved closer. He wanted all this touching to stop and get on with the fucking. "Are you going to take all day? He is hard and she is ready, get with it."

Molly would have liked to continue but she knew the time had come. "Ok Rufus, its time. Let her put you in her hole." Molly reached for the girl's hand and moved it back to his cock. Together they pulled him down closer until the tip was resting at her cunt. "Now Rufus, go slow. When it hurts her stop and stay right where you are."

Rufus did as Molly said. When he moved to fast Molly stopped him. When she wanted him to move deeper she pulled him down. She still held his huge cock in her hand. Slowly ever so slowly he worked it deeper and deeper until He was completely in the young girl. Molly had moved her hand and now had it on his ass.

"Wait a little and let her get use to your size." Then the girl started moving her hips. "Now Rufus, fuck this woman." Rufus had never taken as long to finish as he did that night. He found that it was much better when he took his time and then the girl answered back. Her hips bucked up to take his big cock. They fucked until Rufus lost it. The girl didn't make it but Molly was quite sure that she would find another time to get him alone. Her hand was still on his ass when he unloaded in her. Only Molly knew that she had climaxed with him.

"Dam Rufus, You sure made up for being slow that time." Said Sam. He pushed her towards the door. "Go back to the house I will be there shortly. What Molly didn't know was Sam fucked the girl again when she left. Rufus just stood and watched. Molly never got the fucking she was sure she was going to get from Sam.

The same thing happened a second time that week. Rufus was slow getting up and Sam sent Ned to bring her to the house. Once again she had to touch Rufus to get him hard. She had to work on the woman to get her ready for him. She wasn't nearly as reluctant to touch him and her as she had been before.

Sam, with his perverted sense of what a woman should do to please her husband never got back in bed with Molly once he saw her touch the black cock of Rufus. In his mind she was no longer pure enough for him.

It didn't bother Molly that Sam never slept with her anymore. The sex had never been good. He no longer would take her to New Orleans when he made his monthly trips. She missed the time she had with Shun. The sex with him was enough to let her know that she liked sex with the right person. It was this thought she tried to get across to Rufus and the women he serviced. She did have Rufus where he took a little more time with them and didn't hurt them as much as before. Only Sam would not let him take to long.

A couple of months had gone by and she had helped Rufus several times. Since she wasn't having any sex she actually looked forward to those times. She didn't let on to Sam that she liked touching the black man and woman. If he knew she liked it he would make her stop. He only did it to purnish her and show her that she was under his complete control.

Sometimes during than span she had become the one that kept up with the women and their time of month. Sam thought that she at least knew more about it that Ned. She found that she talked more often with the women and that she could help them get through the night with Rufus without so much pain. They came to like her because they knew she was trying to help them. They understood that she was in Sam's control as much as they were.

It was the time of month for Sam to go back to New Orleans to the slave auctions. One of the neighboring planters was to bring one of his slaves over to be serviced by Rufus. Sam called Molly to his office. "Mr. Jones is sending a slave over for Rufus. I will be on my way to New Orleans. You take her to Rufus and make sure he breeds her. Just because I want be here doesn't mean that the breeding shouldn't be done. He is paying well for this service. Make sure he gets his moneys worth."

Molly knew that she couldn't refuse. "Is Mr. Jones bring her himself? I don't want to have him know about me and Rufus."

"He is sending her with one of his slaves. He can wait down with the others until Rufus finishes. You do what you have to do to get her bred. I am going to look for a new stud on this trip. Rufus is getting worn out."

Sam left the next morning. The slave showed up right after lunch. Molly met him in the yard and told him to wait down below with the other slaves. The black woman was motioned down from the wagon and followed Molly down to the slave breeding house. This woman was quite large and wasn't very attractive. She had born many children for her owner. She knew what to expect.

Rufus stood as they entered the room. It was the first time for Molly to be here with him without Sam. "Where is Mister Sam?"

"He is on his way to town. He told me to bring the woman down to you." She looked at him and told them to get undressed and do their business. She backed off to wait until they were through. She didn't think he would need her help if he had plenty of time.

They both stripped and Rufus knew that he was in big trouble. He had been with so many women the last few days that another one, especlish one as unattractive as this one, didn't interest him at all. He looked back at Molly. "Miss Molly, I think I need some help."

Molly looked down and she saw his cock hanging limp between his muscular legs. "Take your time Rufus, Sam isn't here to make you hurry."

The black woman didn't help any. "Boy you going to breed me or just stand around. Old Mose could do a better job back at the plantation."

Molly saw the look on his face. If He didn't breed this woman Sam was going to sell him for sure. She moved over next to the bed. She looked at the big ugly woman naked on the bed and she could understand why Rufus couldn't get it up.

Rufus was standing next to the bed with his eyes down on the floor. Molly looked at the woman. "Just give us a little time and Rufus will take care of you. As she did the very first time she had helped him she touched his hard naked stomach. She could feel him tremble with each soft touch but nothing happened. She dropped down and took his limp cock in her hands; she held it up as she moved under and stroked his big balls. His cock grew a tiny bit but not nearly enough for him to perform his duties.

Molly stood in front of him and touched him more than she ever had and it still wasn't making him hard enough to do the job. She ran her hands over his naked body from his shoulders to his legs. She even got brave enough to touch his nipples on his mighty chest. Still nothing helped.

The touch of her hands on him was the best he had ever felt, but each time he could feel his cock beginning to grow he would look at the woman and it would start to fail. This caused fear to set in and he was having an even harder time keeping what little he had up.

Molly looked up to see him looking at her with a helpless look in his eyes. She had tried every thing that she had used before but this time it was only half enough. She set down on the edge of the bed and pulled him closer with her hand on his cock. Her hands stroked it again without much luck. As long as she was holding him it was rising but the moment she let go he dropped.

Molly heard the woman grunt in disgust at his failure. She had one more idea that might help. She had thought about it before but with Sam there she didn't dare.

With one hand holding his cock close to her she reached up and opened the top button of her dress. She felt his cock give a jump and she knew that he saw her undo the button. The weather in Mississippi was hot and humid that time of year and she wore very little under the dress and nothing under the top part. Another couple of button loosened and the first glimpse of her fair white skin shown through the opening.

Rufus's eyes never left her hand that was working on the buttons from the very first one. She had never done this before and he could already tell the difference in his cock.

Molly knew that this was working. He was almost hard enough to fuck the woman now. Suddenly the main idea wasn't to get him hard it was to let him see her breasts. She could feel her cunt getting excited just thinking of letting this black man see that part of her. Without hesitating she unbuttoned a couple of more.

Rufus was all eyes. Any thought of the woman waiting for him was gone. How much was Miss Molly going to let him see? He could already see the valley between her white tits. His cock was completely hard now but she was still opening buttons.

The next couple of buttons left her dress open where he could see her tits. Molly wasn't going to open the dress farther but she still wanted to tease him a little. She spread the opening apart with her hand until one breast popped out in the opening. His cock really jumped then.

She looked back up at him. He was staring at her naked tit that she didn't make any effort to hide. She took his hand and pulled it over to her naked tit. She laid his hand on her naked flesh. Her cunt was oozing liquid as his fingers covered her tit. She looked down to see the black hand on her white skin. She took his hand and moved it slowly back and forth over her breast. His cock was jumping with each movement she made. She knew that it was time for him to do his job or he was going to waste it.

She pulled his hand from her tit. And pulled the dress over the naked tit. "Now Rufus, Do it now."

She stood and backed away from the bed as he climbed on the woman. The woman hadn't seen what Molly had done but what ever it was she saw the biggest cock she had ever seen. Her legs came up and Rufus slid deep in her big cunt.

Rufus was as hot as he had ever been. He had never dreamed that Miss Molly would let him touch her. Once in the big woman he fucked as fast as possible. He could feel his cock already losing some of its firmness. He wanted to get through before he got soft again. He looked up to see if Molly was watching.

Molly had walked to the head of the bed as she watched the fucking going on before her eyes. She could see that as hard as he had been Rufus was starting to have a bad time of it. She knew he had to make this time because he could never get it hard again.

She had started butting the buttons but when she saw him struggling she quickly unbuttoned the ones she had earlier plus the others down to her waist. When she saw him looking at her she pulled the dress back and let it fall from her shoulders. She stood naked from the waist up. She lifted each breast in her hands and ran her fingers across the nipples. They became hard at once as she let Rufus see her naked breasts completely.

Rufus's mouth fell open when he saw her pull her dress from her shoulders. Her white breasts were perfect. All at once it wasn't the big ugly woman he was fucking but Molly. His cock was rock hard as he stepped up the speed he was fucking until he was shooting his baby making juice in yet another woman. His eyes were shut as he let the last of his juice drain out of his cock into the woman.

When he opened his eyes again Molly had her back turned and she was fasting the buttons to her dress. He quickly got off the woman. She dressed and Molly led her back to the wagon. "Missy, I don't know what you did to him but it sho enough worked."

As soon as the wagon left Molly hurried to her room. Her cunt was wet and she had to use her fingers to relieve the tension. For the first time she thought about letting Rufus have much more of her. She knew that if anyone ever found out about it she would loose everything and he would probably be killed. She resigned herself to fantasizing about what the big black cock would look like in her white cunt. She had her first climax since she was with Shaun.

hammertime
hammertime
2,414 Followers