Breeding Ground Pt. 03

Story Info
Sara's new dream shows her the way.
10.5k words
4.64
49.7k
65

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

—— Author's Note: This is the last part of my NSFW, 18+ story. It includes Incest, anal and other sexual content. Synopsis: Sara's new dream shows her the way. Thank you. ——

*****

This dream was much different from the others --

It felt like I was watching a movie again. At the pitch-black of a moonless night, a violent storm raged around a small clearing that was perched on a high, mountain plateau and ringed by a thick forest of dead trees. Thunder boomed in the distance, combining with sporadic flashes of lightning that illuminated and gave shape to thick, black clouds above.

Just inside the trees stood five, stone monoliths, each about 10 feet tall and regularly spaced to form a circle around the edge of the clearing. Near the top of each pillar was a carved satyr in a dancing pose featuring a huge, sperm-spurting erection ... just like the tattoo my mom had on her belly. Between the monuments, large torches on poles provided meager but adequate lighting, their flames flaring in the twisting wind.

From above, a pentagram was visible, red-ish lines made of crushed stone running from pillar-to-pillar to form it. Tied to stakes in a spread-eagle position, a man lies on his back in the center of the mystical symbol, clothed in a knee-length tunic.

Accompanied by a ground-shaking boom of thunder, a bolt of lightning snaps to earth nearby. It illuminates another man that is standing, secured to the pillar at the top point of the pentagram. Four metal rods protrude from the sides of the pillar, two at thigh height and two just above his head. His wrists are bound to the two by his head while his legs are free.

Looking around the circle, he seemed to be searching for something hidden in the trees. A moment later, what had alerted him came into view from the darkness. Two satyrs entered the circle, their hooves clopping on the rough stone as they circle the man in the center. At first they appeared real, but upon closer inspection, it became apparent they were just two, nude males that looked like satyrs. Each had a horse's tail, attached by means of an anal plug. Fake horse ears poked out from their long, neatly-curled hair while their hooves are merely shoes in disguise. Thick, braided, black beards hid their necks. Upon their heads they wore a headband of grape vines.

Whooping and hollering, they taunted the reclining man, before moving to encircle the other one and continue their ritual. What was not phony was the large cock each one possessed, bouncing in full erection against their bellies as they pranced about. One of the satyrs held a flute in his hand and began to play a lively tune.

Out of the blackness of the forest, four women twirled into the light. With long, wild, brown locks blowing in the wind, they turned in slow pirouettes, their arms weaving about their heads. Long, filmy gowns floated around their slender bodies, occasionally whipping in the stiff breeze. Three wore rather plain, white gowns while the other was finer dressed. Colored dark-green and brown, ornate layers of fabric were accented with intricate gold edging. Atop her head sat a simple crown of flowers and vines.

One of the women danced to a small, stone table sitting between the two, leg-pillars. On it sat a large jug along with numerous, decorated goblets. Lifting the jug, she filled all the cups with what appeared to be wine, then passed them to the others as they made their way to her. Everyone drank heartily before continuing their dancing and revelry.

Just like in my previous dreams, I was suddenly transferred into a body. I became the woman in the elaborate gown. Moving to the table, I drank from the goblet I was handed. The wine was warm, tasty and potent. When I was done, I took another filled goblet, slowly dancing my way over to the male that was bound to the monolith. On my way there, I observed with curiosity the ladies and satyrs dancing around the man tied on the ground. The woman at the table brought him a goblet, then held up his head so he could also drink some wine.

Just a passenger along for the ride, I was not in control of this body. I stopped in front of the handsome man to give him a drink, making sure he had finished the cup before dropping it to the ground. All the women had been softly calling out and cheering, up until now. When they started to speak, I didn't recognize the words. However, I did understand them. The name 'Dionysus' was included.

I turned to watch everyone cavorting around the man on the ground, their arms thrust toward the sky as they prayed to the heavens. The women were beseeching Dionysus for his gifts and praising him for their immortality and happiness. He was the giver of all things and only asked for their love and loyalty, which they pledged to him for eternity.

It was truly strange to hear all the gibberish - to understand it completely - without comprehending the words themselves. I assumed it was Greek, since that was the language of Dionysus and my ancestors.

The women - they had to be Maenads - approached me, taking my arms and leading me back to the table to feed me more wine. As I drank, I became the center of attention. I was now the one they danced for and called out to. I was a priestess, direct from his loins, and his conduit that blessed all his sons and daughters, bestowing all his gifts upon them. They implored me to take my great-grandfather's gift and pass it to my brother, so that everyone might be glorified and continue down the path of true belief.

Their dance moved to the man who was lying on the ground. There, they began a carnal display of seduction and titillation. Skirts were hoisted high while they twirled, exposing their naked bodies. In turn, they each moved over the man to squat and show him their cunts. One of them was singing a tale as she danced - a tale of a virile Master who was the father of greatness ... a father to sons and daughters who continued the glory of the family of Dionysus.

While she told her story, another Maenad opened his tunic. He had been called a great-grandfather, but he didn't appear old - at least not that old. By today's standards, he looked middle-aged. One part of him, I quickly recognized - his massive, caricature cock, just like my father possessed the first time I had seen him.

I began walking slowly toward him while the third Maenad began to strip her robes. She squatted over his hips to rub his cock with her pussy. As I neared, I could see the heavy swing of her tits away from her body. She ground against and swiftly coated his prick with a sheen of wetness from her cunt.

The other Maenads were moving onward, the bound man on the pillar their new target. They swirled around him with their flimsy gowns beginning to separate from their bodies. Legs, full-melon breasts and hair-covered, pubic mons came into view. Their discarded gowns whipped away in the sharp breeze from the storm. When the single Maenad rose from tending to the man on the ground, I stared down at him before straddling his body and lifting my own gown to show him my pussy.

The Maenads moved to expose the pillar man. Shortly, he was nude and proud, his erection reaching for the clouds. His body would have made Adonis jealous. Every muscle looked as if it was chiseled from marble, hyper-exaggerated in perfection. Body builders of today had nothing on this man. Ice-blue eyes seemed to glow from within, while his face bore no beard to show off his strong jaw. Even though he wasn't moving, I could visualize his muscles rippling in the torch light.

As if announcing his naked arrival, a flash of lightning illuminated his physique, accompanied by a massive boom of thunder that rattled the ground. Even though his body was beautiful, I wasn't looking at that. I was staring at his eyes which were looking back at me. The Maenads started to touch and caress his body, moving in a circle around the pillar as they fondled him.

His gaze was drawing me like a magnet. I let my skirt fall and stepped toward him with a grin. His lips curled as he returned my smile. I knew this man. He was my brother. Like the Maenads, I was shedding my gown as I came closer to him. His eyes followed every movement of my hands as I exposed my flesh. He licked his lips when my full breasts were uncovered, my nipples standing rigid atop my areola to declare my arousal.

I was fully naked when I arrived to take his cock in my hands, the Maenads parting to let me have sole access. My fingers lovingly traced the engorged veins on the shaft. Instinctively, I knew I had done this many times before. I knew we were lovers and had fucked gloriously. This cock that I was fondling had brought me to so many orgasms that I had lost count.

He groaned loudly, causing me to look at his face. He was adoring me with his expression, showing me his love and desire. I rose on my toes to reach his mouth and kiss him deeply. Our tongues knew each other and played once more. When we were satisfied, I bent down to take his prick in my mouth. He pushed his hips to me as I throated him, then groaned with a complaint when I stopped.

The ladies had moved to drink and party with the satyrs. The noise was increasing with the cocks of the satyrs now subjected to grasps and tugs from the horny hands of the ladies. Teasing the men, they bent and spread their legs, parting their pubic thatches with fingers to plunge other fingers into their wet holes and draw out their stickiness. These fingers were waved under the noses of the men before being wickedly licked by another woman, driving the satyrs crazy.

The satyrs took to jacking their cocks rudely, trying to entice the Maenads into a ride. I enjoyed the orgiastic festivities for a bit before beginning the main event.

With my arms raised toward the heavens, I spoke strange words in a booming voice. Everyone stopped to watch me speak. I announced the reason for our gathering. I thanked our great-grandfather for all he had done and would continue to do for us. Finally, I proclaimed that it was time for our renewal as a family. It was the time for him to pass the leadership to a new Master, so that he could retire to a life of leisure.

I moved to him and stood above his hips while staring at his face with a smile. His expression was calm with a slight touch of apprehension about what was coming. With one hand, I parted my pubic bush to expose my hole. Squatting slowly down, I took his cock shaft in my other hand and bent it upright. Inserting his mushroom knob between my labia, I proclaimed that I was about to receive his gift of power to pass on, then I sat down on him.

The massive cock slowly disappeared inside me. I felt as if I would be split in two. At the same time, my body was being assaulted by a shock wave of sensations, almost like I was being electrocuted. My eyes slammed shut and my body went rigid while I could feel my muscles spasm. It seemed like every hair on my body was on fire.

Several seconds passed until the feelings began to subside. I felt weak from what had happened. Still, I took a moment to pump up and down on him as if to make sure there was nothing left to capture from him. Looking at his face, he appeared to be asleep. His chest was slowly rising to show he had survived.

Standing, I was startled by the cheer from those around me. The whole incident had made me a little dizzy, so I took a second to regain my bearings before I headed for my brother. The mystery of what was going on had vanished. I now knew exactly what was about to happen. Everyone followed me to enjoy the next part of the ritual.

The posts mounted on the pillar presented me with another use, other than for binding someone. My brother smiled as I grabbed the posts by his bound wrists, then stepped on the posts by his thighs. Someone's hand appeared between my legs and pulled my brother's cock down to align it with my hole. A slight spark was exchanged between us as I wet his tip with my juices before setting the knob inside my hole.

For me, the exchange of power this time was not as shocking. It was my brother that took the brunt of it when I pushed forward and took him inside. He groaned loudly, his body shaking with spasms as I fed to him what I had taken in earlier. I could feel myself being drained, like wine being poured from a bottle. When I sank to his balls, I almost swooned. I felt hands on my back and ass helping to support me. Almost a minute later, I knew it was finished and I was able to regain my strength.

Another cheer rang out around me, then the real party began. My brother's eyes, which had been closed, fluttered opened and his smile returned. His cock was so hard that I felt stuffed, the walls of my vagina stretched to the limit. I also had a savage need to fuck him - to ride him like that stallion I had felt between my thighs before.

Before I started, I took a quick look around. Everyone was fanatical, striving to replicate what my brother and I were doing. The satyrs were positioned like he was, with two of the Maenads climbing on the posts to impale themselves on the pricks presented for their use. The other Maenad had untied great-grandfather and was straddling him. It may have been an illusion, but his cock didn't seem quite as formidable as before.

I turned my attention back to my brother and his soul-piercing, blue eyes. Now that the ritual was complete, I wanted his hands on me. I hopped off and untied his wrists. He rubbed them briefly, trying to regain his feeling. Grinning at me, he grabbed my ass in his strong hands and lifted me up to his chest. As my arms wrapped his neck tightly, I could feel his hand move to his cock, then he was back inside me. This time when he entered, it felt much different. I stopped him and struggled to get off. He let me and I dropped to the ground, stepping back to look at him.

He had the cock of the Master. It was magnificent! It was our great-grandfather's in size and beauty. I knew my mouth was open as I studied it. I don't know what I expected, but the whole ritual had transferred not only the power of the Master, but his physical endowment as well. He laughed at me, grabbed my body and put me back on him.

It fit perfectly! I couldn't believe it. I was quickly impaled fully and his ball sack was slapping in my crack as he gave me the ride of my life. Like the stallion I had always felt he was, now he had the cock to truly fuck me like a real one. The intensity inside my belly was amplified tenfold. I swooned with each thrust he made. Every time he withdrew to the knob, I was squirting cum. My inner thighs were wet, nearly to my knees.

I took all of him - every inch. Nothing was wasted. He turned and put my back against the pillar before hooking my legs behind my knees with his arms. Placing his palms against the stone to support me, he began to fuck me like a battering ram. I squealed with joy while looking over his shoulder at the others.

One of the Maenads was facing and leaning against a pillar, her arms straight and her body at a right angle while a satyr held her hips and rammed her savagely from behind. Her tits swayed beneath her as her body was being assaulted. She whimpered and moaned repeatedly while the over-sized prick penetrated her.

Another Maenad reclined on the wine table, her legs rigid, spread wide apart, and pointed at the black skies above. Her satyr moved like a piston, his hips blurry from his energetic fucking. Head rocking side to side, she loudly whimpered her happiness.

The last Maenad was riding great-grandfather as he lay on the cold ground. His thrusts jerked her upward as he jammed his stick into her belly. The force of his plunges lifted her off her knees with each stroke. Her hands were clamped firmly on his shoulders to keep from being bucked off.

The heart of the storm was close. Flashes of lightning were immediately followed by the crash of thunder. Now, the rain was falling with a purpose. The drops of water looked like lighted missiles as they fell around us.

My brother's body had melted into mine. I couldn't tell where his stopped and mine started. I knew we were close. There was no doubt in my mind we would cum together. The scene was surreal with everyone crying out while the storm grew even more violent.

The rain turned into a wall of water. A bolt of lightning hit close by, shattering and igniting a tree just outside our clearing. It was all very fitting for our ritual. Primal screams drowned out the thunder when everyone in the clearing launched into their climaxes. It had been orchestrated perfectly.

Unlike my previous dreams, this one brought no stress or terror with it. Somewhere around this point it ended and I slipped into normal sleep.

********

Rick was nowhere to be found when I awoke. It made me question where he disappeared to when he 'went to work', or whatever you wanted to call it. It felt fantastic to be so lazy lately - when I wasn't fucking, of course - and just have nowhere to go, and all day to get there.

After a wonderful soak in the tub, I threw on an over-sized tee and panties before going down to the kitchen. I found his note on the counter informing me he was gone for the morning and would see me later. I rounded up a decent breakfast, followed by a trip to the patio to get some sun and enjoy the morning.

I should have known it wouldn't last. Less than an hour later, the slam of a gate alerted me to incoming company. A moment later I felt a shadow blocking my warmth and opened my eyes to see my mother standing over me, her hands on her hips and a smile on her face. I was actually shocked to see that she wore a sundress. I was so used to the nakedness that seemed to be the norm around here.

"Mornin', darlin'," she said. "Got some news for you to digest. Mind if we have a little talk?" When she saw me nod, she added, "Gonna grab a bottle - be right back, doll." She headed inside in a rush.

Holy shit! It was barely 10 am and she was already after the wine! I took a sip from my coffee cup. When she came back a minute later, I had to ask, "Is that all you drink, mom?"

She chuckled, pouring a glass and sitting next to me in a lounge chair. "Pretty much. In another few weeks, you'll probably do the same, hon." She took a swig and smiled. "It's in our blood. You see this big, bricked-up building along the back?" She waved her hand toward it. I nodded and she told me the story.

It was loaded to the rafters with barrels and cases of wine. It also housed a large, bottling plant. Wine was the main business our nest was involved with. We supplied the whole state with our connoisseur brand of vintage wine that was shipped directly to us from our vineyards in the Aegean Islands. Since the time of Dionysus himself, our cult has owned several islands there. This was our ancient home and where we returned to in our later years. This was in our blood as well.

"So-o-o, that's where the guys go during the day?" My curiosity was aroused.

"Yep." She poured a fresh glass and took another drink. "Your dad and Ray are teachin' Rick and John the ropes, so that they can retire to our islands."

"Don't we also work there?" In this day of equal rights, I was baffled.

She almost snorted wine out her nose. It took her a moment to collect herself. "Sweetie, you have no idea what is ahead." She laughed loudly. "If we were to set foot in there, an orgy would break out in a flash. There are normal men in there, and the effect we have on them can be devastating. One of the drawbacks to being a Maenad is what we cause to happen, dear. Your days of just walking around freely, without a care, are pretty much over. We use surrogates like Tina to do our basic errands. We also have special stores that will open privately for us, if we want to shop for clothes and things. And, thank god for the internet! Nowadays, we can shop online and get almost everything delivered. Thirty years ago it was a real pain!"