Breeding My Sister's Wife Finale

Story Info
Was my sister Kate lying about her birth control?
5.5k words
4.77
29.5k
79

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JHErotica
JHErotica
852 Followers

Kate an I did eventually make it back to the jacuzzi. We had gotten frigid enough, not being willing to abandon the blankets to go shut the windows, that the now lukewarm water prickled our skin. We stat in that tub for at least an hour, reminiscing, joking, gently touching and stroking each other. I don't think either of us had the energy for much more at that point.

When we finally made our way back to bed, it was at least three o'clock in the morning. Both of us were exhausted, physically, and definitely emotionally. I think we both planned to just cuddle, and let ourselves slowly drift so sleep. But I think we also felt like time together was precious. We laid there for a long time, facing each other, holding hands. I would close my eyes, and when I opened them, see the glint of her eyes looking back at me. Eventually, at some point, fatigue becoming strong enough to overcome any judgment, and I leaned in to kiss her. She kissed back. We touched each other, slowly, exploring each other with our hands and mouths. We drew each other close, and held each other firm. She rolled on top of me, and we made love, her hips grinding on me. I still have the image burned into my brain, the moonlight coming through the window and casting a blue light on the lines of her curves, her cleft, a dark shadow pressed against me, her breasts swaying with each movement of her hips. We spent this whole time making love gazing at each other, our fingers interlaced, until finally she threw her head back, the veins standing clear on her neck, her legs clenching on me as I spent myself inside of her, for the third time this night.

I slept a dreamless sleep and woke up spooning Kate, my face buried in her hair. She felt me stirring and stretched, reaching her arm behind her and cupping my head and neck. I kissed her on the back of the neck, and we laid there in silence for a while. She looked at her phone and was startled by the time - we were supposed to have cleared out of this rental fifteen minutes earlier. She got up and I watched her dress, keeping an archive of mental images, not knowing how many more times I would see her like this. Once she was fully re-dressed, she looked back at me.

"C'mon lazy bones! We have to clear out. Don't think that every time you wake up to see me in this skirt you get a sloppy blow job!" She threw my underwear and pants at me as she spoke, and I pulled them back on.

It was a crisp, clear, cloudless day, and a light snow had fallen overnight. Our feet crunched on it with each step. The drive back to our city was quiet and comfortable, and, if I was honest with my self, surprising in its normalcy after the emotions of the previous night.

"You know," Kate finally said, clearly starting a non sequitur and turning down the radio, "I joked about Alena needing to be there for a last hurrah, but if you're not up for that, it would be okay."

"You think I'm going to give up a chance to fuck your lesbian wife again? Are you crazy?" I joked back.

"Hey, listen, let's be serious for a sec. I was there last night. We both clearly have feelings about this, and we don't need to pretend we don't. I'm trying to really check in with you."

"No, I get that. And I appreciate it. But I actually feel really at peace with everything. Having thought it through, and talked it out, I think we're doing the right thing. And honestly, the past two months have been so much fun. I don't think I'll ever pass up a chance to play with the two of you."

"So maybe it doesn't have to be a last last hurrah?"

"You and Alena will obviously have something to say about that. But for me - I think after last night's talk, I can engage with this as just fun sex (though there's obviously always going to be some emotional component there). I don't know. Without the intensity of the breeding stuff, without the boundaries we'd set up, without all that other stuff, maybe we could just be, I don't know. Sister slash sister in law with benefits?" I paused before continuing. "But I do think I'm going to start dating again. The one thing this experience has really shown me is how much I want a person that's all in on me."

"That's good to hear. I love you, bro."

"I love you too!"

~~~~~

The next few weeks were uneventful - we texted as a group, and everything felt good and chill. I went on a few dates, but nothing really sparked, though it felt good to be back out there. Kate, Alena and I kept on trying to get together but the timing was difficult - one or the other of us were out of town a lot of the time. I did see Kate on my own a few times, for hangouts or coffee, and then about four weeks after my night with Kate at the lakefront, I got together with Alena for a catch up. She suggested a bar near their house, and so I parked by their place and walked over to meet her.

She was already at the bar when I came in, and I'm not sure if I was imagining it - she was only six weeks pregnant at this point - but I could have sworn I already saw some changes in her. Alena was usually rail skinny, and typically didn't wear bras, but I thought her breasts were filling out the top of her black tank top more than they usually would, and that there was the slightest trace of a curve to her belly, which had previously been washing-board flat.

When she got up and hugged me I could feel that she was still eschewing bras, and that her nipples were hard as they pressed against my chest. We settled in at two seats at the far end of the bar, and I ordered a club soda in solidarity with her not being able to drink.

"Club soda? What, are you pregnant too?" she asked.

"Well, I'd feel bad -"

"Hey, just because I can't have fun doesn't mean you can't! Plus, you can always crash at our place if you don't want to tie one on a little bit and can't drive home."

That sounded good to me, I told her. She flagged down the bartender, a cute blonde with a button nose, and amended my order to a gin and tonic. I thanked her and drank it down gratefully - it had been a long week at work, and I needed to unwind a bit. The bar had a pleasant hum, and was pretty busy. It was nice - we could talk quietly and still hear each other, but the hubbub around us gave us a cloak of anonymity and privacy.

We chatted and joked, and slowly our talk turned to her pregnancy. I was about three drinks in, and it suddenly hit me that I was talking to the woman I had knocked up. I had so thoroughly thought of this child as being Alena and Kate's that I had almost forgotten. There's a fun sense of power to the thought that all the changes a person's body are going through are because of you. Because you fucked them, and came in them.

"So," I said, "which time do you think it was? On the table? Or that time on the couch while we were watching Kate put on a show? Or was it during Lord of the Rings? Are you going to have to name this child Gimli? Hopefully it was one of the earlier times, before I was all out of the good sperm and down to... what did you call it, the 'janky' ones?"

"Oh, I thought all of your swimmers were probably pretty good. I was just trying to re-assure you that you probably didn't just knock up your sister, you little perv... speaking of which, if I had to bet - I would say it was the time on the couch. With your eyes closed. When you were calling me Kate. You came like a fire hose that time."

I laughed and we continued chatting. The pregnancy had been going well. No bad first trimester symptoms so far, none of that nausea, exhaustion for the most part. Kate and Alena had already started nesting a bit, planning on how they would convert the guest room into a nursery. I was probably on to my fourth drink at this point, and feeling a very pleasant buzz.

"The one problem," Alena told me, "is that I'm horny all of the time. Like, I wake up with my tits aching. My nipples are always hard and probably twice as sensitive as they were before. And, though I'm shamed to admit it, it's probably just the pregnancy hormones, but man, am I craving cock. Kate's probably used her strap-on on me more times this month than in the rest of our relationship combined."

Alena had definitely piqued my interest. I hadn't fucked anyone since Kate almost a month before, and with the gin, Alena's more womanly curves, and the reminiscence of breeding her, I found my desire for her stronger than exepcted. She rubbed her legs together as she spoke, and I could see a bit of color rise on the top of her chest.

But now that this stuff was purely recreational, I also found my dom side rising to prominence again. I kept my cool, and wanted her to give up some power in this exchange. "Shame, that," I said casually, "it sounds very frustrating." I drained my gin and waived the bar tender over for another.

"And obviously I totally blame you," Alena joked, "for putting me in this position."

"I don't know, I seem to remember the idea that I was doing you and Kate a favor? Saving you from the syringe? And now you're trying to make out like I owe you?" I paused, looking down at her, "At least your wife knows how to express some gratitude! Taking me on the fun little trip. Did she tell you much about it?"

"No, not really, just that you had a nice time." Alena's voice caught, clearly excited but definitely with a bit of nerves. I think she was used to being in the dominant position, and wasn't really sure how to deal with this reversal.

"Maybe she didn't want to frustrate you, knowing how horny you are, and how big your incest kink has grown. I should probably respect that, just tell you the same. We had a nice time. Unless you really want to hear more?"

"I would like to hear more," Alena said, her voice gone quiet.

"Sorry, I couldn't quite make that out."

"Please," she rushed, "I would like to hear more!"

"You'd like to hear how Kate begged for my cum? How good it felt to fill her pussy with my seed? How she didn't tell me about the copper IUD until after the second time I filled her with cum? How for all I knew I was breeding your wife and my sister? How she clung to me and shook, cumming at the same time as me?"

"Oh fuck..." Alena was clearly losing her patience and self control.

"I'm sorry, that was probably too much. I don't want to get you all worked up with no outlet, Kate being out of town. She's coming home tomorrow, right? I think you can wait until then."

Alena laughed, putting her head in her hands. "Fuck, you really are an ass hole, you know that?" but she turned and smiled as she said it. "You're going to make me say it, aren't you?"

"Say what?"

"You should come home and fuck me."

"Why would I do that? I already knocked you up, did my job. And for that, instead of gratitude, I got your complaints and guilt about making you horny! I don't know, it would take me a lot to convince me..." I kept my voice steady and level, but my excitement was rising, as was my cock. If we had to stand up in that moment she would have seen the effect this conversation was having on me, and probably could have turned the tables.

"God you're good at this," Alena muttered, putting her head back in her hands. "I see why subs enjoy you so much. So how can I convince you?"

"You're... usually pretty domm-y," I told her, a little edge of tease in my voice, "present experiences excluded. Think about what a sub could do to convince you!"

Alena kept her head in her hands, then, after a moment, looked up at me. "You can fuck my ass."

"And what's so special about that?"

"Nothing has ever fucked my ass. Well, nothing bigger than a finger. Never a dildo, and obviously never a cock. I'm not even sure I'll like it. Your cock is pretty big, and it might hurt. But that's how desperate for cock I am right now."

That did it for me. I would be the first and only cock in each and everyone one of Alena's holes. My cock was almost ripping my pants apart.

"Okay. You've convinced me."

Alena grabbed her coat and went to the bathroom while I paid the bill. I pulled out my phone and texted Kate: FYI, I'm about to go take your wife home and fuck her ass. Hope that's okay.

Fuck. Yes. Was the only reply.

Alena and I hurried back to her place, and I was stunned by how fast her short legs could carry her when she was motivated. We got into their door, and Alena started pulling off her clothes before she even got to the staircase, and was stripped down to a little black thong by the time she got to the top of it. I had never seen Alena in a thong before. She was clearly planning this.

I undressed as I came up as well, only in my boxers as we fell into the bedroom. Alena climbed up onto the bed, and I could see her tits for the first time - they had definitely grown since the pregnancy, and her nipples had changed too, just a tad, I thought. I pulled my boxers off and climbed up on to the bed with her, kneeling and facing her. To my surprise, she crawled forward, and took my cock in her mouth. She sucked it hungrily, on her elbows and her knees, me still kneeling upright. I reached down and pulled her thong to the side, feeling a wave of warmth as I got close to it. I reached to her cunt, the gesture pushing my cock deeper in her throat, and felt the wetness of her slit. I pushed a finger in, and she moaned on my cock. Fuck, I had forgotten how wet and tight she got. Ignoring her cunt for her ass was going to be a challenge.

I pushed my finger in and out a couple of times, then pushed a second in, causing her to gasp and let my cock fall from her mouth for a second. Once both fingers were dripping wet, I slid them up, and put a steady pressure on her asshole. She didn't have the coordination to suck my cock any more, so grasped it with her hands, her face pressed to my pelvis, moaning and shaking with pleasure. I took her by the hair, and spun her around, pulling her soaked thong off and throwing it to the side. To my surprise she had even trimmed her unruly bush, which was still quite long but taken back from the folds of her legs and her labia.

Alena was still on her hands and knees, but now presenting to me, her back arched and her hips flexed, her raw, glistening pussy and virgin ass open and available. I knelt down, and started tonguing her clit, making her scrape and grasp on the fabric of the sheets while she moaned into a pillow. I slowly moved my tongue, sliding it into her cunt for a moment to taste her delicious wetness, before sliding it up to her asshole. I licked and probed her ass with my tongue as I worked two fingers into her wet cunt, pulling towards me, feeling her g-spot with each movement.

"Yes, fuck, yes... that feels amazing," she moaned as my tongue worked her ass and my fingers slid in and out of her. I could tell she was getting close, poor Alena with such quick orgasms, but I wasn't going to let her get off just yet. I pulled my fingers from her cunt and pushed one, then two into her ass, giving her just enough time to relax and accept it before moving on.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Fuck, your cock. I want your cock!"

"Lube?" Alena waived to her bedside table and I opened the drawer, finding some and slathering my cock in it. I dripped some onto her ass, then pushed it in with my finger, before positioning my head on her hole. "This is your job. Get me inside of you." I told her.

She reached behind me and grabbed my cock, then slowly started pushing her ass onto it. The pressure on my cock was immense. I could tell she was having a hard time relaxing. Whens he looked back, she had an expression of some discomfort, but she pushed on, pressing herself inexorably onto me. I knew she knew our safe words, and could call this whenever she wanted to, so let her continue. She edged off of me, then back on, taking a tiny bit more of me each time. Finally, my head popped into her ass, and she let go of me with her hands, burying her face in the pillow, then rocking her body on me.

"Does it hurt?"

"Yes."

"Then why keep going?"

"Because it feels good more than it hurts. And I need your cock."

I took pity on her at this point, and reached my hand around, gently cupping her breast. She moaned as my finger traced her nipple, then down her body, then between her legs, finding her swollen and dripping clit. I started slowly lapping it in circles, and felt her ass relax around me, and almost all in one go she took me down to the hilt.

"Fuck, that feels good now," she moaned.

"What does?"

"Your cock."

"Where?"

"Your cock. Your cock in my ass. Feels so good."

I took my hand from her clit and held her by the hips, taking control of the rhythm. I pulled her and pushed her, barely thrusting, moving her body instead, positioning her just how I wanted her. She reached down and started rubbing her own clit, moaning and panting into the bed. Her legs started trembling. I could tell she was close, so I picked up the pace, letting my balls slap against her dripping pussy with each thrust. They stuck to her wet pussy each time I buried myself, and when I pulled back they would stick to her for a moment. It felt amazing, like someone tonguing my balls as I was fucking her.

"Fuck, fuck," Alena was almost incomprehensible now. "Don't, don't stop, please..."

I didn't. I kept thrusting into her, feeling my own orgasm rising with hers, but not being willing to give into it yet. Her legs shook more, and I could feel her hand driving fast circles on her clit with each thrust into her. I felt her ass tighten again, and pushed myself to the hilt as the orgasm took her her legs collapsing and her folding in on herself. I hadn't cum yet, but resisted the desire to hold her to me, letting her fall off my cock, seeing the gape in her ass hole as she collapsed to the bed, her body writing with aftershocks.

"Holy fuck." The voice hadn't come from Alena, but from the doorway. I looked around, and Kate was standing there, in a business skirt and a trench coat, watching, entranced as her wife spasmed on the bed.

"Hey, you're back!" I smiled at her. "I thought you were coming home tomorrow?" I glanced back at Alena, seeing she was still twitching on the bed in front of me, her ass having finally closed back up.

"I decided to take a train in tonight instead. I got your text while I was waiting for a taxi. I'm glad I didn't miss too much."

Alena had finally stilled at this point, one or two small twitches going through her, her breath still coming in ragged breaths.

"Come here," I gestured to her, "your wife has continued her bad habit of cumming before me. I'm not going to feel like I've properly fucked her ass unless I've cum in it."

Alena just let out a moan - I couldn't tell if it was fear, exhaustion, excitement, or some combination of all three. But she dutifully got back onto her hands and knees, her ass ready for me to take again. A giver, this one.

Kate stripped off her clothing, and climbed onto the bed with us. She kissed Alena, then came and kissed me. I was starting to push my cock into Alena's ass, when Kate stopped me.

"I have a better idea," she said, and flipped Alena onto her back. Kate Held Alena's legs together, by the ankles, pulling her feet up into the air. This position exposed Alena's ass hole off the bed, but let me look at her front while I was fucking her. "What's the point of her having those pregnancy tits if you don't even get to see them bounce?" I smiled and kissed Kate, before positioning the head of my cock on Alena's hole and thrusting into it.

She was able to relax right from the beginning this time, and my cock entered more easily. Kate reached down and touched Alena's clit, causing shivers to run up and down her body, and the muscles of her asshole to dance open and closed on me. I took over holding onto Alena's legs, and spread them open, one ankle in each hand as I thrust into her tight little ass.

Kate pressed her body to my side, her tits squishing against my arm. She traced her fingers down my spine, then cupped my ass, squeezing it as I thrust into her wife. Alena was basically insensate at this point, just gasping, pressing a pillow against her face, or thrashing as I thrust into her. Her legs were already shaking again, sending tremors through my arms.

JHErotica
JHErotica
852 Followers
12