Breeding Young Raven Pt. 02 - Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was done she was exhausted. She had been sweating the whole time on sheer terror and panic helplessly spread eagle on the bed and even unable to scream.

Mark used the towel to finish wiping the loose hairs and placed the razors back in the bag. Rubbing his hand on her cunny, "that's it.....nice and slick like a little girls cunny. And you stayed perfectly still, a good girl you were."

Then Mark placed the tip of the large black dildo in her cunny. With one hand he slipped the cock in and out a little deeper at a time. In the other hand was the vibrator and he was reeking pure havoc on her clit which was responding like a machine gun firing off mini orgasms.

She was so wet but the BBC dildo was so big. Leaving the dildo partially in her cunny, Mark then removed the dildo slowly as she jerked and spasmed and he slowly placed the tip up to her well lubed ass.

Raven went into a panic again as she felt the large dildo touch her anal ring. He smiled at her, his taunting teasing sadistic smile. They both knew it was way too big for her virgin ass but Mark enjoyed her not knowing what he would do next. He set the dildo back in the bag and came out with a small two inch long anal plug. He lubed it in her cunny and inserted it in her anus.

"You will put this plug in your anus every night and sleep with it. If I ever come over at night and it's not there," holding up the BBC, "this one will be inserted instead."

Raven understood real well and she knew now that she needed to take Mark's orders more seriously. She couldn't have stopped him from forcing that large dildo in her anus. She wasn't going to let that happen, she would use the plug.

"Some day you'll be carrying our baby," he said, "and we'll need to have this back hole stretched and available for my daily use."

With the small anal plug inserted Mark worked the vibrator on her clit and massaged her titties for the longest time and she shook and came for him again. The anal plug felt unusual, she had never had anything go "up" there. Different yes, but somehow she got an extra warm feeling having it in there. Then he set the vibrator down. She wanted his seed so badly inside her.

His cock was so hard now and he released the ball from her mouth and the straps from her wrists.

"You were a good little girl," he said, "you obeyed well and for that I have a treat," and he got between her legs and entered her. Raven wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed holding him tight. The dildo had opened her little cunny well and even though it was still tight he got in deeper than ever before.

"Now it's like a good little girls cunny, so soft and slick" he said. "But now, I can cum deeper inside of it."

She now felt his rough hairy pubes rubbing against against her baby soft cunny arch and while they both panted his cock scratched hard the itch deeper inside her than ever before. She also felt the plug stuffed slightly in her anus and she felt the sensations both in front and in back. When he finally fired off his hot load of cum she came for the final time hardest when she felt his hot cum explode right up against her cervix.

"Raven baby," he said panting, "you have such a soft little cunny for daddy, every daddy needs a good little girl cunny he can cum in. You are the best."

Her pussy had been stretched wide by the BBC and no cock had ever gotten in that deep before. Raven closed her eyes and imagined all the fast swimming sperm fanning out in all directions looking for an egg to fertilize. They both held tight panting and exhausted. The plug was still inside her creating sensations in her anus.

Mark left soon after, he was exhausted. Raven looked in the bag at her toys. "This is your BBC," he had said handing her the black dildo. "These are your razors. ThePlug, we will call it, you are to wear it in you anus when you sleep." With those instructions he had left. Looking in the bag Raven put the BBC in the drawer and the covered razors with them. She intended to shave every morning, she won't forget that. Then she lifted the straight razor from the bag and felt shivers, she threw it immediately in the trash.

That night she felt the plug when she moved in bed, it felt good, she felt filled.

Raven started her last year of school that month. Carol was forced to find another babysitter. Carol chose a older woman who Mark treated politely, and only when it was necessary to talk to her at all.

None of Ravens friends at school except Kara knew of her arrangement. It was not likely that kids who talked about school and boys would understand her getting bred by a middle age man or wearing an anal plug to bed. At school she enjoyed a normal high schoolers life. At night she was a breeding slut for an older man with a very large cock.

One day there was a knock at the door. Mark had told her he ordered a custom bench for the exercise room. Raven thought nothing of it. A gruff old man, a carpenter went to work on the project. he measured her height and from the floor to her knees and her arm and leg lengths.

"It's a custom workout bench," he said, "made to fit you."

"How do I use it," she asked.

"I just have the specifications and that's how I'll build it." When it's ready Mark will help make sure you'll get a lot of good workouts with it."

When he left Raven pondered on it. It was a long bench about knee high and it was securely fastened to the floor in the corner of the room. The entire bench had multiple two inch thick pads with removable slats, a velvet feeling cloth cover on each and on one end was a small pole across.

Raven was excited and called him and he arrived shortly after work, going straight in to the room to see it.

"It's a strange exercise bench," she said,

"Yes indeed," he thought, "built to specs...he did a great job." Mark smelled another delicious meal Raven had prepared. She was a great cook.

"Let's eat," he said, "and then I can explain it all later, I'll even give you a demonstration."

Mark opened a bottle of Chateau Margaux 2017, one of her favorite vineyards but one she could never afford. Mark treated his little princess very well. Raven was in heat this week and dressed real slutty for him this evening. Her satin dress looked more like a nightie with a quick release strap. Under it she was braless and wore crotchless panties, she was really feeling care free now. She had prepared for her breeding.

Mark smiled at her, she was so young and beautiful. Mark was so excited too. He felt the stirring in his cock. He had some real fun planned as took her hand and led little Raven over to the exercise room. He had the whole night alone with her.

Mark pulled the strap and looked down at little Raven. She stood there half naked, all her charms open and his for the taking. Her cute face smiling up at him, a little girl, totally vulnerable waiting for her surprise. He smiled back lustfully with his wicked sadistic smile. His large cock was already hard. This night would be a long one. Both Raven and her breeding bench were ready for his use.

12